Soldier gets shredded with Pro Xanthine 500-xt(sponsored)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Going to finally kick off my first log! I've been pretty pumped about this for a while now and I am glad that I was given the opportunity to do so by Finaflex. Coming in after taking a week off from lifting for this one. Feel rested and relaxed. This weekend was rediculous, just got back from Bloomsburg University, had to hit up Block Party! Now that everything is outta the way, it's time to begin on a good note.

Supplements:
New Pro Xanthine 500-xt by Finaflex of course.
Epi-V
and for a PCT, I have Revolution Black and PureTest by Finaflex. I also have an extra week or 2 of Purus Labs Recycle in case I need to up some of the dosages.

No clear or define goal. I will add cardio twice a week to my regimen along with more core workouts. Trust me, any cardio for me is better than none. But I am looking forward to the drive. Let's keep morale high for this one!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Also running Gold Standard Whey Protein - Cookies N Cream
One a Day Mens Multivitamin
Fish Oil - 3,000mg
Possibly Taurine or Milk Thistle as well. Will update.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All up in hurr!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
After a long weekend of drinking all day and only eating breakfast sandwhiches and pizzas to hold me over, when I got back to my college I had to do something. Since I start my cycle tomorrow, I decided to hit up a quick cardio session just to put my system to some use.

Stairmaster- 10 minutes, burned 101 calories
Stationary Bike- 10 minutes, 128 calories
Total: 229 calories

Again, nothing major. Just a little session to not feel like a scumbag. Tomorrow will be interesting!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job getting in there and doing work brother. Best way to get rid of those hangover blues :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
afternoon Good Sir

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
oooo my :eek:
time to cease & desist that nonsense

bahahaa..this guy's afternoon is our middle of the night :p
Yep, I'ma do my best to eat better up here. I don't know how many cals, protein, carbs and fats I should be taking. My aim is for high protein intake. I'll let you give my diet your 2 bits worth snags :)

As for runner, thanks for showing up man

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find you maintenance calories and try about 300-500 below that and see how you respond. You can adjust your macros to however you feel best, but a large majority of your calories coming from protein and carbs would probably be a good starting point. The quicker you get the diet in check the faster the results will come.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Find you maintenance calories and try about 300-500 below that and see how you respond. You can adjust your macros to however you feel best, but a large majority of your calories coming from protein and carbs would probably be a good starting point. The quicker you get the diet in check the faster the results will come.
agreed - with one slight deviation
individual metabolism is unique, but for the most part when one is younger, a better route to lose bw/bf is to up the (good) fats, while concurrently lowering carbs somewhat - and, keep those carbs clean and majority complex..eliminate all simple sugars, while keeping protein high (about 1/2 your daily intake is pretty aggressive, but i like that level)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Took 2 Epi-V and 1 Pro Xanthine. Feeling more awake already, going to go lift in about 30 minutes to hit a chest day! No coffee, no preworkouts. Once this fully kicks in, we'll see how my body reacts to the Pro Xanthine at 1 pill a day. Will try to up it to 2 a day if I'm comfortable with it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
one other tidbit as you get rolling here..
at your current composition, epiV is not going to give you the optimal results, and in fact i would personally consider it kinda wasteful at this point..just some fyi

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
one other tidbit as you get rolling here..
at your current composition, epiV is not going to give you the optimal results, and in fact i would personally consider it kinda wasteful at this point..just some fyi
Yeah well I remember you saying it's most effecting at <12% bf. I've probably only been under <12% bf. when I used to wrestle middleschool and high school. After that, nah haha. It's been like 3-4 years

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go....

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Workout split:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back, Rear Delts
Wednesday: Bi's, Tri's
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders, Traps

First day back from a week off. Did chest day without a partner so I went light on the numbers but high on the volume. My endurance sucks and I am trying to build it up. Just did what I was comfortable with, but I pushed it hard today.

Flat Bench:
Warm up- 135x10
165x10
165x10
Last set- 135x10

Incline Dumbbell Presses:
45x10 (slow and controlled)
45x10 (slow and controlled)
Last set- 40x10

Decline Bench Press:
100x12
100x12
100x12

Pec Fly Machine:
145x10
160x10
145x10

(Burnout set) Converging Chest Press:
80x12 (Fast)
80x12 (Fast)

Will post meals at the end of the day for criticism!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah Boy...

Epi v is mean stuff when lower Bf. I ran it at 11 and got down to 10% last year. Shiz is awesome for finishing you up.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah well Ima try to make it as effective as possible. I have a good ammount of bf to easily burn with a cleaner diet, added cardio(for once), hard lifts, and nice supps. I'm sure it'll come to good use. As for the Pro Xanthine, this blend is smoother than the last blend I think. Which is awesome for me because the last one hit me way too hard and was impossible to run while being in college classrooms. It helped me wake up easily and gave me a burst of energy. After the rec, I had some things to eat along with whey protein. Felt a little off for about 30 minutes but once I got some food in my system, now I feel great. Been talkative and social today, I swear it's effecting me mentally. As for the physical, I can feel it doing some work on my stomach. Feels like it's in overdrive mode, but not in a bad way. Also, during my 2nd meal, suppression kicked in after my hardcore salad and made eating fruit an impossible task.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since I am new to counting macros, you can do whatever you want to my diet lmao. Any advice will be completely necessary!
I'm sure we can help you out on that :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
http://i37.tinypic.com/23kyoeg.jpg

Maintenance is around 2879 calories.

Meal 1:
Chicken of The Sea Chunk Light Tuna In Water: Calories: 150, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 33g
Chewy Granola Bar, Chocolate Chip: Calories: 100, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 17g, Protein: 1g

Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip: Calories: 100, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 17g, Protein: 1g

Gold Standard 100% Whey, Cookies N Cream(2 scoops): Calories: 260, Fat: 3g, Carbs: 8g, Protein: 48g

Meal 2:
Egg Salad: Calories: 145, Fat: 12g, Carbs: 2g, Protein: 7g

Italian Salad Dressing: Serving Size: 2 tbsp, Calories: 85, Fat: 8.4g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 0.2g

Meal 3:
Chicken Caesar Wrap: Calories: 414.3, Fat: 15.1g, Carbs: 38.8g, Protein: 30.2g

Muscle Milk, Protein Nutrition Shake: Calories: 230, Fat: 9g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 25g

Meal 4:
Great Value, Chunk Chicken Breast: Calories: 225, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 45g

Gold Standard 100% Whey, Cookies N Cream(2 scoops): Calories: 260, Fat: 3g, Carbs: 8g, Protein: 48g

TOTALS:
Calories - 1969.3, Fat - 64 grams, Carbs - 105.8 grams, Protein - 238.4 grams

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://i37.tinypic.com/23kyoeg.jpg

Maintenance is around 2879 calories.

Meal 1:
Chicken of The Sea Chunk Light Tuna In Water: Calories: 150, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 33g
Chewy Granola Bar, Chocolate Chip: Calories: 100, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 17g, Protein: 1g

Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip: Calories: 100, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 17g, Protein: 1g

Meal 2:
Egg Salad: Calories: 145, Fat: 12g, Carbs: 2g, Protein: 7g

Italian Salad Dressing: Serving Size: 2 tbsp, Calories: 85, Fat: 8.4g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 0.2g

Meal 3:
Chicken Caesar Wrap: Calories: 414.3, Fat: 15.1g, Carbs: 38.8g, Protein: 30.2g

Muscle Milk, Protein Nutrition Shake: Calories: 230, Fat: 9g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 25g

Meal 4:
Great Value, Chunk Chicken Breast: Calories: 225, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 45g

TOTALS:
Calories - 1969.3, Fat - 64 grams, Carbs - 105.8 grams, Protein - 238.4 grams
First thing that jumps out at me were the granola bars....but overall that doesn't look bad at all. You could always substitute the granola bars with some rice thrown into the chicken or tuna. Would be getting less sugar that way.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this is an odd layout..while the overall macros don't look too bad at all, the micros leave a bit to be desired
where are the veggies? what is that chicken cesar wrap about?
and toss those damn chewy granola bars in the trash :D

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
First thing that jumps out at me were the granola bars....but overall that doesn't look bad at all. You could always substitute the granola bars with some rice thrown into the chicken or tuna. Would be getting less sugar that way.
Yeah, I got some granola bars in my room. I live life ona broke college budget! Nah, I am planning on getting rice to go with chicken and or with tuna because having them alone is pretty boring. I have those for the morning, breakfast at the cafeteria is in the way with my schedule sometimes.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
this is an odd layout..while the overall macros don't look too bad at all, the micros leave a bit to be desired
where are the veggies? what is that chicken cesar wrap about?
and toss those damn chewy granola bars in the trash :D
More veggies on the way my friend. Today I wanted to see where my calories and protein would stand. The chicken caesar wrap was a good time o.0! Trying to find a good variety but Aramark sucks here. I'll become a bit more creative as we go.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
get it simple with getting leaner...

If it is able to be pulled from the ground or killed...eat it...if it has been through a machine, put it back...

meat, chicken, fish, roots and tubers, lots of greens, olive oil, almond butter, avocado and berries...is where it is at.

you will need roughly 3 of your 5 meal to have a generous portion of leafy dark greens in there for micronutrients and proper bowel function...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The leaner you get the finer you need to be. I can get very lean and not have to be all that strict and I am an endo, as I go have have to tighten the reigns. Leave room for adjustments and make those adjustments when it's time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The leaner you get the finer you need to be. I can get very lean and not have to be all that strict and I am an endo, as I go have have to tighten the reigns. Leave room for adjustments and make those adjustments when it's time.
Exactly. Putting all of your eggs in the same basket right from the get go will lead to problems when you need to get leaner and have no place to cut from or add to.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
get it simple with getting leaner...

If it is able to be pulled from the ground or killed...eat it...if it has been through a machine, put it back...

meat, chicken, fish, roots and tubers, lots of greens, olive oil, almond butter, avocado and berries...is where it is at.

you will need roughly 3 of your 5 meal to have a generous portion of leafy dark greens in there for micronutrients and proper bowel function...
Good looks man, will adjust accordingly! Let's hope that this Pro Xanthine allows me to even add some greens haha, supression is really strong. Ate my first meal around 11, going to eat my 2nd at 1:45 so we'll see what happens

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
And because you guys hate them chewy bars, I got creative with my breakfast this morning. Drained up 2 egg whites and added 1 full egg for more volume. I am planning on stocking up on a good amount of rices this weekend so my meals aren't as boring.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And because you guys hate them chewy bars, I got creative with my breakfast this morning. Drained up 2 egg whites and added 1 full egg for more volume. I am planning on stocking up on a good amount of rices this weekend so my meals aren't as boring.
There we go :) look for the Minute Rice ready to serve cups. They come in packs of two and cook in one minute in the microwave. One cup has about 44 grams of carbs of you get the brown rice. Very convenient but a little more expensive.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Starting Weight: 206.5
Height: 5'11
Some pics..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There we go :) look for the Minute Rice ready to serve cups. They come in packs of two and cook in one minute in the microwave. One cup has about 44 grams of carbs of you get the brown rice. Very convenient but a little more expensive.
Minute rice ? I would recommend parboiled myself. I tried basmatti the stuff is crap. I ddin't feel like I ate anything. I avoid white rice usually, parboiled is easy to cook and almost as good as brown.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well he is a college guy so I figured the Minute Rice cups would be a good fit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is! I microwaved my eggs this morning thanks to Google Dominance. It was actually really good, with a little bit of pepper on top :D
Just do a bunch of rice at once. Oh and you can nuke yans too but you may be able to do something with the grill for them.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Took 2 Epi-V and 1 Pro Xanthine. Feeling more awake already, going to go lift in about 30 minutes to hit a chest day! No coffee, no preworkouts. Once this fully kicks in, we'll see how my body reacts to the Pro Xanthine at 1 pill a day. Will try to up it to 2 a day if I'm comfortable with it.
i think you will be good to go with the prox . like snag says the epi might be wasteful especially if you are logging the pro x. epi will do you good in my opinion but you really won't know what the xanthine is doing. that's my two cent bro . good luck either way i'm following1

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
i think you will be good to go with the prox . like snag says the epi might be wasteful especially if you are logging the pro x. epi will do you good in my opinion but you really won't know what the xanthine is doing. that's my two cent bro . good luck either way i'm following1
I can tell that the Pro Xanthine is working great. I actually took 2 today and felt great doing so all damn day! I have a bad history with thermogenics being too strong for me. This new formulation is really different for me! About to get a food log and workout log up to update, also going to pull out the food nudes.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Day 2: Back Day!

Bent Over Barbell Rows
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10

Lat Pulldowns
115x10
115x10
115x10

Diverging Seated Row Machine
90x12
100x12
90x12

Rear Delt Machine
100x10
100x10
115x10
100x10

Isolated single armed row machine
Warmup: 45x12 (one arm at a time)
3 sets each arm... 70x10

Back Hyperextensions:
3 sets of 15(Very slow, no weight)

Also did cardio later on in the day!
Stairmaster - 10 minutes - 105 calories
Treadmill - Half a Mile - 69 calories

Total Calories Burned: 174 calories

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Getting thrifty with the good ole microwave in college.. also thankfully my gf has a rice cooker which I will get next semester!

2 Egg Whites, with 1 Full Egg to add volume and Fluff
Calories: 106
Fat: 5.12 grams
Carbs: < 1 gram
Protein: 13.2 grams

Great Value, Chunk Chicken Breast with 1 cup white rice and 1/2 cup of green beans
Calories: 445
Fat: 5 grams
Carbs: 49 grams
Protein: 50.5 grams

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's more like it :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
know what you mean about thermos. last one I did about shook me out of my skin had to end up tossing that stuff. I am really sensitive to anything over stimmed these days. it messes with my bp like a b*&^h. I didn't even do a preworkout yesterday and I was zoning on the pro x. great so far. you need any tips on micro cooking let me know I am a college chef so I can help.