Soldier gets shredded with Pro Xanthine 500-xt(sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Soldier gets shredded with Pro Xanthine 500-xt(sponsored)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm old school too. This generation sucks, good thing I was raised right. But that's a whole different topic!

Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Lifting Back, Bi's and Tri's today after my test at 5:30. Grind week is a bitch, putting my head in the books. Supp updates, Px is working good still! Epi-V dryness is reallyyyyyyy kicking in, back of my neck feels a weight to it. No pain but I can feel dryness without a doubt! That bonecrunching sensation haha
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check this out!!!!!!!

Mother of all stimms!!!!!!!!

Mother of stimms. We need 10 beta testers for our PreWo Stimul8
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Lifting Back, Bi's and Tri's today after my test at 5:30. Grind week is a bitch, putting my head in the books. Supp updates, Px is working good still! Epi-V dryness is reallyyyyyyy kicking in, back of my neck feels a weight to it. No pain but I can feel dryness without a doubt! That bonecrunching sensation haha
    Make sure to get that fish oil in man. Don't want you snapping nothing lol

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 18 Lifts: Back and Shoulders

Assisted Chin Ups:
    2x10 - 204-20lbs

Lat Pulldown:
    3x115x10

Converging Shoulder Press:
    2x100x10

Trap Raise Machine:
    160x15
    210x10
    160x15

Seated Rows:
    3x80x10

Front Lateral Raises:
    2x30x8

Low Cable Side Raises:
    2x17.5x10

Updates: Been running a big deficit in my diet for the past 2-3 days during the last week of classes before finals week. Lifting today was not easy for a couple of factors:

1- Didn't really eat anything today

2- Heart Palpitations (Been having em for a couple days but they havn't been bad at all.. At the rec today, it definitely affected my performance)

Current Bodyweight: 204lbs while weighing in after eating my meals, drinking a lot of water, and drinking my post lift protein.

Still looking leaner! My back muscles for once in my life are visible. It's great to see some progress in them, I need to fix up my symmetry. My face and neck are also leaner, my friend told me he noticed that and when I checked the mirror, I saw it as well. This week is basically done with and I can fix up my diet and get a good lift in on Friday and Saturday. Planning on working biceps and triceps, and then legs and core the the day after.

Epi V- While taking Fish Oil and MSM, the dry joints are here to stay. I am cautious and avoiding injuries, no pain but it's noticeable. Also, from the stress of finishing up this semester and Epi-V really kicking in, a lot of acne is on the rise! Got some painful ones on my spine, neck, face, etc.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

nice update!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How much fish oil are you taking? I suggest about five to six grams.

Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How much fish oil are you taking? I suggest about five to six grams.
    Each fishoil pill is a gram. Says to take 3 a day so I was taking 3g daily. I can easily up it to 5 or 6.
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Each fishoil pill is a gram. Says to take 3 a day so I was taking 3g daily. I can easily up it to 5 or 6.
    Some studies say that you should take 1g for each body fat % so 15% is 15 fish oils spread throughout day.

Then, taper down after several weeks to 3-4g
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Some studies say that you should take 1g for each body fat % so 15% is 15 fish oils spread throughout day.

Is that specifically for dry joint relief?
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For ALL purposes
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

I've never heard any such thing chris..fish oil based on bf%?
    makes absolutely no sense
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Making food in college ain't so bad. Thanks for showing me the ways

Name:  ForumRunner_20130511_180923.png
Views: 73
Size:  559.2 KB
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I've never heard any such thing chris..fish oil based on bf%?
    makes absolutely no sense
    Ill dig up a study.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Well 2 things I've noticed today. First, my gf said I was looking really lean lately and I saw for myself. Also, my heart pain has not subsided. I have been real edgy about finals week and studying, normally I wouldnt really care, I'd just do it. Could this scenario be related to an increase in estrogen from epi-v's low conversion. I am thinking about using some of my leftover purus labs recycle until I run my pct with revolution black and pure test. Lemme know your thoughts on this.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

off the top: you are the ONLY person that i've heard so far that states any palpitation issues from product..
    I would assess this to be an individual thing with you, and as such would advise both to see a doc and to cease the PX

as for EpiV - there are no estrogen issues associated with this product at all, as you espouse
    recycle would do nothing to aid the issue you speak of..

my personal assessment here is, you are simply stressed out
    you're running new product, making changes in diet while concurrently increasing your physical exertion; logging couple threads, cramming finals in..
    seems like stress would be the logical issue, and would explain these effects you pinpoint (stress-based)

again - I would still say to cease product, until you figure out what the cause is
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I agree, there are a lot of factors involved, can't really pinpoint what it is yet. I'll take it easy for the next couple days.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree, there are a lot of factors involved, can't really pinpoint what it is yet. I'll take it easy for the next couple days.
    Take it easy soldier......you'll be good in no time....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Might be acid reflux. Been burping for the last couple days with the expected bad taste in your mouth. I made my post about it at like 3am because when I lay down, I can feel the most pressure. I actually feel a good amount better right now.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Motivational Video of the year for me. CT Fletcher speaking some honesty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHiKDa4ip_Q
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 21: Biceps and Triceps

Laid off all the pills I have been taking today. However I did take 1 scoop of Ignite 2 to hit the rec center. CT Fletcher videos on youtube have forced me to get into the gym and just kill it.

Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8 Warm-Up
    55x6 (PR)
    40x10

Hammer Curls:
    50x8
    45x8

EZ Bar Cable Curls:
    70x8
    80x10
    70x10

Tricep Pressdown Bar:
    52.5x10
    62.5x10(PR)
    72.5x10(PR)

Tricep Pulldown Rope:
    52.5x8
    47.5x8

Seated Dip Machine:
    130x10 Warm-Up
    180x10
    180x10(Starting to become easier for me)

Isolated Dumbbell Curls:
    30x10
    30x10

Reverse Cable Curls: One arm at a time
    22.5x10
    27.5x6
    17.5x15

This workout was different today. I have been lifting mainly high volume for this cycle. It has been doing me good so far but today I really wanted to push myself strength wise. Normally, I do good weights for lifts so I can do my sets but not burn my energy for all the other lifts. To me today, every lift I performed pretty high weights for which I normally don't do. Personally, it was one of my favorite days. Have not had heart pumps affecting me today, feeling a bit better! Still going to take it easy on the supps for a while.
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Multiple prs in one session. Awesome work. Glad the heart palpitations went away too.

Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Yeah I just attempted weights I normally never try. Not too bad! Got 1 final today, 1 on Wednesday and 1 on Thursday. The workload has decreased. Got a lot of time to study, relax, and lift. Leaving college this Thursday or Friday!
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Just kicked off my log over on the Finaflex Forums if anybody is interested in following. Max Pump and Ignite 2! Going to hit the gym in 30. My lifting logs will be the same on both forums obviously.
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Just kicked off my log over on the Finaflex Forums if anybody is interested in following. Max Pump and Ignite 2! Going to hit the gym in 30. My lifting logs will be the same on both forums obviously.
    Youre going to love that combo

Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so are you off the pro x for now ?
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    so are you off the pro x for now ?
    Yep, been off it for 2 days. Heart problems have definitely gone down but I cannot claim that it was the PX at all. There are too many things I am taking, change in lifestyle, etc. etc. I'm still on Epi-V though and doing good. Some dry joints and acne but hey, got 8 days left before PCT. After finals week, I am planning on bringing PX back into the cycle for sure. I have noticed caffeine headaches and sleepiness without taking PX because I have not been drinking coffee for a while. Drank coffee, headache went away. Last final is on Thursday.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 22: Chest Day

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press:
    55x10
    60x10
    60x10

Assisted Tricep Dips: Bodyweight-20... [203.5-20]
    183.5x10
    183.5x10

Converging Chest Press:
    115x8
    120x8
    115x8

Chest Fly Machine:
    140x10
    165x10
    165x10

Supine Chest Press[Close Grip/Palms Facing Eachother]:
    160x10
    250x8
    250x6

I think I might have actually done a third set on the assisted dips but I didn't write it down, forgot to bring my phone to log it all. Trying out some different wants to hit chest lately so numbers weren't at max potential. Started off with the flat DB bench press with 55's thinking that it has been a while since I used that lift that requires stabilizing muscles. I easily threw it up 10 times, upped it to 160, and my next 2 sets at 160 were also pretty easy for me. Assisted dips were hard for me since I am trying to be able to perform sets of dips again without using any assistance. From lifting at college, I went from 164 to 212 in a year and a halfs time. Ever since, I need to perform pullups and dips assisted to do full sets. I had a really good focus, only took max pump today though! It was getting late and I didn't want to run Ignite because I know that will keep me up for a while o.o! Again, really good focus from first day of Max Pump at 4 caps, 30 minutes before lifting. After my chest was done, I might of done some biceps because I got carried away. Had some full lookin veins by the time I was done lifting.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 23: Back Day

Bent over barbell rows-
    95x10
    145x10
    145x10

Deadlifts-
    135x10
    185x8
    135x10

Lat pulldown-
    100x10
    130x10
    130x10

Rear delt machine-
    115x10
    115x10
    100x15

Ahh back day. Still need to get my back up to par with the rest of my body. My Deadlifts are a workout that I have never really gotten into and need to do. My lower back strength is really behind as you can tell with my numbers. As for my bent over barbell rows, the form felt good and I could breath correctly this time because I simply held my head up haha. Again for Deadlifts, I can do the sets but after them I am completely winded with a lot of blood flow to my domepiece. I will keep doing moderate weight, get the form down, and get used to the blood rush before moving up in weight for that lift. Felt good today though on max pump and ignite 2. Stomach felt a little off from the ignite and I kept burping, but that is also because Deadlifts rly hit my body. Progress!
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Just compared my volume numbers from my first back Day barbell row lift to this day. 4400lbs compared to 3850 today. Although I did 110x10 for 4 sets the first day. Could have easily done more today though ill tell ya that!
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just compared my volume numbers from my first back Day barbell row lift to this day. 4400lbs compared to 3850 today. Although I did 110x10 for 4 sets the first day. Could have easily done more today though ill tell ya that!
    Wwheeww nice increases bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Only reason I did more the first back day is because I did high volume, today I did higher weights. Could have kept going though so I am very happy right now =] also Lat Pulldowns don't seem so bad either anymore. Pulling it down for the full range of motion at 130 with great focus, really in the zone. Back is starting to look like something after all! Can't wait to see where I can get it to.
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only reason I did more the first back day is because I did high volume, today I did higher weights. Could have kept going though so I am very happy right now =] also Lat Pulldowns don't seem so bad either anymore. Pulling it down for the full range of motion at 130 with great focus, really in the zone. Back is starting to look like something after all! Can't wait to see where I can get it to.
    All about that mind muscls connection bud. Its so important to feel the muscles working.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

No arms day today. Need to give the joints a break today anyways but I finished by Business Law Final. Got my big Biology final tomorrow morning and I'll be done with college! Officially 2 years down after tomorrow, and 2 more to go.
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

No arms day today. Need to give the joints a break today anyways but I finished by Business Law Final. Got my big Biology final tomorrow morning and I'll be done with college! Officially 2 years down after tomorrow, and 2 more to go.
    Half way home buddy.

Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Sulbuthiamine helps with focus
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    All about that mind muscls connection bud. Its so important to feel the muscles working.
    Yah that way you can use the weight to cause the effect you need. You can use really light weight for this effect and then applay progression to increase the benefit. Once that connection is there it's there to stay and you progress will be much faster.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Time to get back on track! Finals week is over, and I am finally at home! I have a basement gym that I love to lift in. Going water only again and cleaning up my diet again. Last 2 days have been pretty bad with everything going on.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 26: Shoulders and Traps

Seated Military Press:
    95x10
    100x10
    100x10

Barbell Shrugs:
    135x15
    185x10
    135x10
    135x10

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises:
    15x10
    25x10
    25x10

Dumbbell Front Raises:
    35x8
    35x8
    25x10

Finished with the Convict Trap Workout:
    Arms all the way out, palms toward the sky.
    60 shrugs forward (in sets of 3 - 20 sets)
    60 shrugs backwards (in sets of 3 - 20 sets)
    60 claps above your head (in sets of 3 - 20 sets)

Feeling great, it is good to be home. I weighed in today at 203 but I can tell I've put on some water weight since I've stopped cycling the Pro Xanthine. I am planning on starting them again tomorrow. Ate clean today, didn't count food but I have a nicer variety of food here than at college.
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Starting to become a fan of barbell shrugs. I had 1 more set to go but my left wrist is a bit painful for this movement so I decided not to push it. 4 days left of taking Epi-V and then moving onto PCT Revolution Black and PureTest! I will start using PX again as of tomorrow because I miss it. Thinking of taking some pics of Iron City, food, etc. Glad the diet is going to be corrected again. I let myself slip for 2 days during finals. Time to keep moving forward.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
  2. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
  3. LittleGreen gets ripped with Pro Xanthine 500-XT
    By LittleGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:48 AM
  4. Replies: 537