Soldier gets shredded with Pro Xanthine 500-xt(sponsored)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ooo my, why?

    rows for thickness, pullups & chins for width = win, really all you need imo

    pullups far superior to the cable pulldowns..they are just harder for most, and therefore (as usual) most do cable pulldowns, as the average person will, given the option, opt for the easier route
    I feel I get better contractions and stretch with rows. I do Pulldowns to start a workout simply to warm my back up but for no other reason then that. Everyone says pull ups are king, but for me....meh. I like to build from the inside out
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. I usually start with straight arm pushdowns and pull ups. Followed by T bar rows(thanks to dreamweaver).
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I feel I get better contractions and stretch with rows. I do Pulldowns to start a workout simply to warm my back up but for no other reason then that. Everyone says pull ups are king, but for me....meh. I like to build from the inside out
    you are hindering the V taper (or - better yet, the X shape ) if you avoid the exercises for width
    might have big thick back, but it will be rather straight and one-dimensional
    just saying..

  4. I got the big backed boys in here =o I only work back once a week among with everything else.

  5. Lifting arms today later.

    More updates: my joints are really getting dry from the epi-v! Need to get some support for that.

    -Forearms are looking a little thicker and more dense due to me lifting hard for a couple weeks

    - only my feet sweat from pro xanthine 500-xt.. the heat disappeared from the rest of my body

    -random weird heart pain when I lay down on my back. It just feels tight in general. Hasn't effected me in any way but I feel it everytime I wake up
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I got the big backed boys in here =o I only work back once a week among with everything else.
    You could add pull ups on other work out days. I sometimes do that if I'm looking for a little more width.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Might have to take that advice, I could really benefit from that

  8. Name:  ForumRunner_20130501_210153.png
Views: 80
Size:  608.7 KB

    Hopefully sweet peas are good for micros because I went overboard o.o! Put an entire can on the plate along with my chicken.. didn't rly realize how much it was till it was too late.

    Calories: 455
    Fats: 7.25 grams
    Carbs: 42 grams
    Protein: 59.5 grams

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130501_210153.png
Views: 80
Size:  608.7 KB

    Hopefully sweet peas are good for micros because I went overboard o.o! Put an entire can on the plate along with my chicken.. didn't rly realize how much it was till it was too late.

    Calories: 455
    Fats: 7.25 grams
    Carbs: 42 grams
    Protein: 59.5 grams
    Hahaha holy crap thats a lot of peas!!! I do love peas myself though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. I totally just let all the peas out... I guess I was hungry and didn't fully recognize what I have just done at first

  11. Day 10: Bi's and Tri's

    Standing Dumbbell Curls:
    40x8
    50x6(PR)
    40x8

    Standing Preacher Curls:
    80x10
    80x7
    70x8

    High Cable Curls: One arm at a time
    27.5x10
    27.5x10
    Burnout Set: 17.5x10

    Tricep Rope Pulldown:
    47.5x10
    47.5x10

    Tricep Pressdown Bar:
    62.5x10 (pr)
    67.5x10 (pr)
    62.5x10 (pr)

    Tricep Overhead Extensions:
    45x15
    45x15

    Tricep Assisted Dips: 204lbs - 50lbs assistance = 154lbs
    2 sets of 10

    Assisted Chinups: 204lbs - 80lbs assistance = 124lbs
    2 sets of 10
    (Felt really good to end the day with this. Hit back yesterday and this gave my back a nice burn. Also Biceps were shot so this was nice. Could of used less assistance but I wanted to test this out, havn't done assisted pullups in a while.

    Had a ****ty test taking day today so it was awesome to hit the rec center right after. Wanted to push my self and try to hit some pr's with good form and nice volume. All in all, my arms feel very good right now and I am happy. No injuries hitting pr's and trying some new lifts. For assisted dips and chinups, hopefully I can see myself using less and less assistance. Ever since I put 40lbs on in 1 years time, pullups and dips became a bitch for me. Excited to hit a good leg day tomorrow as well! I need to take in a lot of protein and let my upper body rest for my shoulder day on Friday, I've been pushing myself to new levels

  12. Defenitley seems like you are pushing it hard. Keep pounding away on those arms and back. If the dips start to bother your shoulders then close grip bench is a good alternative or addiditon for tricep mass.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Day 10: Bi's and Tri's

    Standing Dumbbell Curls:
    40x8
    50x6(PR)
    40x8

    Standing Preacher Curls:
    80x10
    80x7
    70x8

    High Cable Curls: One arm at a time
    27.5x10
    27.5x10
    Burnout Set: 17.5x10

    Tricep Rope Pulldown:
    47.5x10
    47.5x10

    Tricep Pressdown Bar:
    62.5x10 (pr)
    67.5x10 (pr)
    62.5x10 (pr)

    Tricep Overhead Extensions:
    45x15
    45x15

    Tricep Assisted Dips: 204lbs - 50lbs assistance = 154lbs
    2 sets of 10

    Assisted Chinups: 204lbs - 80lbs assistance = 124lbs
    2 sets of 10
    (Felt really good to end the day with this. Hit back yesterday and this gave my back a nice burn. Also Biceps were shot so this was nice. Could of used less assistance but I wanted to test this out, havn't done assisted pullups in a while.

    Had a ****ty test taking day today so it was awesome to hit the rec center right after. Wanted to push my self and try to hit some pr's with good form and nice volume. All in all, my arms feel very good right now and I am happy. No injuries hitting pr's and trying some new lifts. For assisted dips and chinups, hopefully I can see myself using less and less assistance. Ever since I put 40lbs on in 1 years time, pullups and dips became a bitch for me. Excited to hit a good leg day tomorrow as well! I need to take in a lot of protein and let my upper body rest for my shoulder day on Friday, I've been pushing myself to new levels
    Good job bro....nice to see the chin ups in there.

    Don't worry about the fact that they are assisted. Gaining 40lbs is a lot, so your body has to adjust to pulling and pushing more on the dips and chins.

    Try some negatives weight assited chins on back day. You'll get stronger soon.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Defenitley seems like you are pushing it hard. Keep pounding away on those arms and back. If the dips start to bother your shoulders then close grip bench is a good alternative or addiditon for tricep mass.
    Yeah I felt them pinched up. Also felt like my heart was going to burst out my chest lol. Still enjoyed the workout though.

  15. way to push it , log is looking good. how is the px working for you?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    way to push it , log is looking good. how is the px working for you?
    Still got clean energy all day. Food suppression is good also. My body isn't sweating but my feet are drenched in sweat! Feels like px is only baking my feet haha. I upped the dose to 2 px in the am and 1 later but still Havnt really been warmed up. Only my smelly feet

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Still got clean energy all day. Food suppression is good also. My body isn't sweating but my feet are drenched in sweat! Feels like px is only baking my feet haha. I upped the dose to 2 px in the am and 1 later but still Havnt really been warmed up. Only my smelly feet
    I feel bad for your shoes....oh well, no smell, no gain...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    I feel bad for your shoes....oh well, no smell, no gain...
    My shoes are destroyed by the smell!

  19. I noticed that when I did 2am 1 pm, the pea become too much after a few days so I went back to 1/1
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Day 11: Legs Day

    Leg Press Machine:
    Warm-up - 337x15
    427x10
    477x10
    527x8
    427x10
    427x10

    Calf Press Machine:
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Seated Leg Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Leg Extensions:
    115x10
    115x10
    120x10
    120x10

    Simple leg day, squat racks were all occupied for a long time. Workout really only took me 30 minutes if anything. Still got a good legs day in although wish I could have squatted. Knees are a bit dry, I know my right one has been a bit off for a couple days. I prefer squatting over Leg Press any day, feels a lot more effective. Joints are definitely dry now in multiple places: Back, left wrist, right knee. No injuries but just saying, it's noticeable.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Day 11: Legs Day

    Leg Press Machine:
    Warm-up - 337x15
    427x10
    477x10
    527x8
    427x10
    427x10

    Calf Press Machine:
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Seated Leg Curls:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Leg Extensions:
    115x10
    115x10
    120x10
    120x10

    Simple leg day, squat racks were all occupied for a long time. Workout really only took me 30 minutes if anything. Still got a good legs day in although wish I could have squatted. Knees are a bit dry, I know my right one has been a bit off for a couple days. I prefer squatting over Leg Press any day, feels a lot more effective. Joints are definitely dry now in multiple places: Back, left wrist, right knee. No injuries but just saying, it's noticeable.
    Sometimes the short and changed programs give you the most muscle soreness.
    Especially in evenings I 've had to change my program regarly.

    Sucks when it's crowded, but looks like you did your best to overcome this.

    watch your joints bro....taking anything for joints?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Sometimes the short and changed programs give you the most muscle soreness.
    Especially in evenings I 've had to change my program regarly.

    Sucks when it's crowded, but looks like you did your best to overcome this.

    watch your joints bro....taking anything for joints?
    Currently only taking fish oil. I am going to walmart today after class so ill pickup some milk thistle. Any other suggestions?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Currently only taking fish oil. I am going to walmart today after class so ill pickup some milk thistle. Any other suggestions?
    milk thistle?.....milk thistle is used for liver cleansing.

    Most frequently used joint sups contain cissus, some glucosamine.

    The fish oils are good
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Feel like an idiot Ive seen too much **** on the internet Lmao, ill find some of glucosamine then. Also gonna buy some veggies today while I'm there.

  25. MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroition, Cissus. You can wait until our Active Multi is unleashed but those 4 are staples iin my joint repair arsenal.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:08 AM
  2. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM
  3. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in