pro xanthine log (sponsored) from chefbo

Name:  new and old 238.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  151.8 KBName:  new and old 240.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  100.7 KBName:  new and old 241.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  133.6 KB

alright here we go for tomorrow. i am going to do my damnest to stay on track and not get hurt and give this a great run. i will be doing a two day spilt for the next four weeks, eating clean low carbs high protein running around 2500 if at all possible give or take .
    supplementation is -whey protein, dhea , preworkout nitric oxide, liv 52 and hawthrone berry. Pure test 6 ed .
    1 gallon water a day. cardio will be upped from just about nothing so anything will be an adage .

measurements are as follows
    neck 17.5
    chest 45
    arms 14
    waist above the belly button 40
    hips 43
    thighs 25
    calves 14.5

really gonna put my all into this and see what i can achieve. switched gyms to the larger ymca in my town with more equipment so i can change things up weekly to shock the muscles.going to concentrate on compound movements for lower rep workouts one week then go to isolation (hammer strength machines 0 for high rep the next this will give me two weeks each and will keep on this even after the run to see what will happen. wish this old fugger luck boys i am gonna need it.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed. Ready for some shredding!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

my man chef, let's do this
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

ok boys first workout down
    changed things up and am doing them in the wee hours of the am 5:30. I have never trained this early so I didn't know what to expect.
    went really well but did have some shoulder pain from sleeping last night. I have been having the chiro look and work on it because I get a lot of discomfort from sleeping on it during the night.

weight starting 185.5

here is what went down.
    hammer strength iso lateral bench press 90 for 8 x 2 and 110 for 8 @ 1
    hammer strength lateral press 90 for 8 @2 and 70@ 10 for 2
    incline bench 135 for 3 sets of 10
    flat bench dumbbells 50 for 3 of 8
    cable flyes 3 sets of 8 @ 45 each arm, 40 each , 35

machine dips 3 sets of 90
    tricep pushdown 3 sets fof 8 at 75, 80, 85
    reverse rope extensions 3 sets same as above
    dumbbell kickbacks 25 for 3 sets of 10
    dumbbell skullcrushers 30's at 3 sets of 10

no cardio today because I had to get to work I will redo my time since it took me longer to get to the y than I though. overall I thought it was a good workout. took my pro xanthine before I left eh house with my coffee. no preworkout, wanted to see the effects of the pro x first.
    whey and a banana right after I finished on my way to work and now for breakfast , 4 egg whites , oatmeal and cherry limeade. next meal at 10 am
    should be either turkey on whole wheat or tuna with an apple. feel really good today except for the shoulder but that's tells me I am alive ! old fuggers doing stuff gotta love it.

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    feel really good today except for the shoulder but that's tells me I am alive ! old fuggers doing stuff gotta love it.
    i love that mature mentality
    good session bo

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This should be a good one, primed for change he is...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

i sure hope so.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

feeling a little bp pain today it was up yesterday not to bad but bad enough to warrant another pill. I am gonna up my hawthorne dose to maybe get by this. I am not sure if it is the pro x but I am keeping a close eye on it. Just food for thought for people who have bp issues. heading out after work and gonna do back and bis. I'll check in tonight with an update on how it went.

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

feeling a little bp pain today it was up yesterday not to bad but bad enough to warrant another pill. I am gonna up my hawthorne dose to maybe get by this. I am not sure if it is the pro x but I am keeping a close eye on it. Just food for thought for people who have bp issues. heading out after work and gonna do back and bis. I'll check in tonight with an update on how it went.
    Shouldn't be a big issue on the new stuff, I know there might be some mild issues with DMAA but this should be milder still.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

alrighty then blasted through a hard back and bicep workout. went a little to strong on the old back and may have pushed it a bit to far we will see. i just get so caught up in the workout i lose sight of keeping my **** together and watching it. but anyway here it is in a nutshell...

machine rows 3 sets 8-10 reps
    lat pulldowns
    110,120,130 same rep range and sets
    hyperextensions on machine 3 of 10
    t bar rows 3 at 10
    90, 70, 50
    close grip pulldown to failure 3 @ 10

bicep preacher curl 3 @10
    45, 65,75
    spider curl
    75, 65, 45 to failure on last set
    alternate seated dumbell curls
    30 3@10
    hammer curl 3 sets to failure 30,20, 20 (lbs)
    arms were toast could barely even put my earplugs back in when one fell out. Damn!
    back is all geeked up though had to go to my daughters softball game and coach pitch afterward but had my epi unit to shock the muscles through the game so it made it easier. now ice and rest.
    diet is going good around 2000 today really cutting back on the carbs to see what happens . i will do another set of pics sunday to see where we are at. Rest day tomorrow completely and then on to legs on thursday. good night goood friends i hope everyones logs are going as good as mine. Stay true and stay strong Bo out!

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Killer workout. Way to get some extra activity in from some pitching too. Those extra few minutes of activity make a world of differance in fat loss.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

subbed, it's that season!

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

back is aching pretty bad today but I am gonna suck it up because it was me who did it. but on the other hand I am very tight in the spots I was hoping to get hit (lats, traps, delts , chest and arms all are sore ) that means I am doing something right. I saw this kid with his mom working out doing rows and I wanted so bad to step in and give him a critique but I hate to do that to people I don't know and come off like as ass, but they need to learn the right way to start or they are just wasting time. I am new at this place and I just keep to myself finish my workout and get the hell out. I am not there to make friends or to carry on conversations, I am there to train end of story. I saw one dude come in the other day and he was in pretty good shape but he did one set of dumbbell chest presses and walked around the rest of the time I was there (which was 45 minutes ) talking to all the older ladies working out with a cup of coffee. Like he was cruising them! these are the same people who take up machines by just hanging on them for 40 minutes while we are trying to get things done! Enough of the ranting from me, i'll be on legs tomorrow so I will check in again. feeling really good on the pro x kind of a little jitter but a good kind. keep pushing brothers we have only just begun!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nah ill never interrupt just to correct people. Just because I know how much I hate it, the only times people "corrected" me they were both really wrong. Let em learn the hard way, as for you, keep doing your thing!

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Nah ill never interrupt just to correct people. Just because I know how much I hate it, the only times people "corrected" me they were both really wrong. Let em learn the hard way, as for you, keep doing your thing!
    Problem is, is that you can spend years doing things the wrong way and even if you are doing something right there is always a better way. Let me tell you something that is going to help you more with bodybuilding and for that matter every single aspect of your life. Be humble and listen to what others have to say especially if they no more than you do... you can start with this post I still learn new things all the time. Look at how closely I listen to Snags in my prep for instance. I have been doing this for a fug of a long time but I will come off my high horse to learn. That's how it's done, can't teach someone who already thinks they know... waste of time.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Gonna take an extra rest day today because my back is still seizing up pretty bad and it needs the rest. no reason to push the issue and get hurt . Try to do legs tomorrow if not I will get in shoulders. Saturday I will be able to do either one because I will have to take my son to Tae Kwoon do anyway. besides that everything is looking on track. need me some glutamine!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey dudes, I built this with humility

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  67.9 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  75.8 KB

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

good advice dream. also looking lean brother you should smoke them at the show!

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

good advice dream. also looking lean brother you should smoke them at the show!
    have to continue to lean out and do what I am told, you never know who's going to show up.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

didn't know if i needed to log these but irish is so i will put them down. got around 2000 calories today that is 500 below my maintenance during off season if there is such a thing for me. i guess anytime i am not trying to get beach ready is off season. i am not going to bore you with what i ate but i got a great amounto of protein from egg whites, turkey, cheese, whey and beef today. carbs where mostly wheat bread, bagel and flour tortillas for luncha and snacks. made some whey preacher cookies last night and they are curing the sweet tooth for me. if i can keep it at this for each day i will be in good shape.

i did get in a good shoulder workout this afternoon;

warm up seated shoulder press
    then three sets of 10 -90-110,120

machine lateral raises
    3 sets of 10

upright rows
    3@10
    75,90, 120

seated press (different grip and setup)
    3@10
    70, 90, 110

seated machine lateral raises (older machine)
    3@10
    70, 90, 110

bent over seated rear delt raises
    3@10
    20, 25,30 dumbbells

that did them in real good , didn't tighten the back up too much felt pretty good. taking tomorrow off and legs and calves saturday morning.

gonna try to work legs twice next week early monday and thursday because i have to work friday and saturday unless i go in early friday which is doable i guess since i am working late for the graduation at the college. gonna finish tonight with some good ab work, planks , obliques and crunches. have a good one everyone.

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeahhh put them lift numbers up! Logging food and lifts has pushed my motivation all around. I see so many other loggers posting constant progress so hopefully I can do the same.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Food intake isn't manditory but if u do post it we have the opportunity to see what u are eating and possibly give advice on some choices. Could very well stop a weight loss plateu from happening in the future.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

The best thing you can do is put it all on the table and let the community give advice

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

slow & steady bo, work hard but smart
    iirc, you've had more than one instance where you were knocked out of completing your log/goals due to injuries..
    let's not have a repeat this time around

log looking clean and detailed, very nice

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the advice guys. yeah snag i am watching everything very close on this one erally want to make it count. i am ataking another day off to et the back rest a little more. i'll get in legs tomorrow. i am gonna do another chest and arms right now at home though. i'll log the stats later.
    today's menu included
    two slices of wheat , 4 ounces beef patty and i egg white and coffee
    mid morning snack 4 protein cookies and hand ful of almonds
    lunch - turkey on wheat 2ounces, lettuce tomato and a banana 20 ouces powerade
    midday protein shake 20 ounces two scoops of whey at 52 grams protein
    dinner- 6 ounces chicken breast grilled, 1 cup brown rice, broccoli
    night snack protein shake 12 ounces.
    i'll total them on livestrong and post with workout stats.
    off to lift.
    still around 184 this week kinda wierd i haven't dropped any, hopefully next week something will happen.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

calories for today 1669
    pro-176
    carbs-113
    fat-75

chest
    dumbell fly-3@10 --35's
    db flat press-3@10 --35, 45,50
    incline machine press-3@10--75,85,95

arms
    superset no rest between sets
    3@10 each
    skullcrushers-55
    seated ez bar curl-55
    alternate dumbell curl-35
    long bar pushdowns-75

since i didn't get to make it to the y i am limited to work with what i have here at home which doesn't exhaust my muscle groups as well. but to me something is better than nothing. i am dissappointed at the wieght though, it could be that i haven't had the time to dedicate to cardio because of all the sickness that has been in my house this week with this virus that my wife and kiddo's had. but my diet has been on point pretty much . way lower than in the last six months while i was trying to put on weight. hopefully i'll see some change next week. i am not a fan of cardio because i usually train the HIIT method with limited rest periods supersetting mostly because of time constraints. but i like it that way i am not at the gym to bond or anything i am there to train and get the hell out. with the summer coming on and the students out of school i should be able to add cardio to my program. i do know it is beneficial to have it in a program i just usally don't have the time for it. hoipe everyone has a great rest of the weekend. i know i am going over to watch NASCAR with some friends tonight and yard work tomorrow. great job this week everyone logs are looking good. i hope mine are the same. later.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yes they are, good to see you taking care of your body. Let the good ole back get some rest so you can tear it up later I'm not a fan of cardio either, seen much greater results from hiit. However, I've been doing it mainly to benefit my heart and to hopefully get some more endurance so while lifting maybe I can push myself harder! Nice update

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Some added cardio would most defenitley do the trick. Simple 20mins of incline walking at a moderate pace after hitting the weights does wonders.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

try to get that in tomorrow before legs to warm them up. today was a rest day . rainiy and nasty so we just laid around. got my girl a new gloves for softball but that was about it. brought in 2100 calories today 119 pro, 78 fat 123 carbs. really good for staying nest to the fridge all day. got the family eating clean too. grilled chicken, creamed potatoes and corn for them. i had a grilled tuna sandwich with homemade pickles for mine. prok piccatta and brown rice for dinner tomorrow night. maybe tilapia or catfish for tuesday haven't decided yet. should get a good leg day in tomorrow and back to shoulders , traps and bis tuesday. good night all have a great day tomorrow and get them gains!!!!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You got some nice meals going on there. All about dem gainz!

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

dude isn't called chef for nothing
    i will nitpick on the veggies (as i always seem to do) and say swap out the corn for green fibrous veggies....

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dude isn't called chef for nothing
    i will nitpick on the veggies (as i always seem to do) and say swap out the corn for green fibrous veggies....
    Yah corn is more of a starch, I don't count it as a vegtable.. I only eat it off the cob come fall and usually only a couple times a year...

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

the corn is just for the kids . i usually have green beans, broccoli or asparagus. i've been downing salads again since on this just forgot to include them in the post.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

now for today's workout and log.
    legs -God almighty don't have anywhere to go after leg day. had to go to the supermarket to get meat for the week and everyone i ran into must have thought i was drunk. i could barely put one foot in front of the other. i crushed them.

5 minute treadmill warm up 3mph at 3.5 incline
    leg press(lateral or linear) anyway not the usual one everyone has seems i can do less weight and get a bigger pump.
    4 sets 10 200 warm up, 255, 275,295
    leg extentions same as above 4@10 105, 145, 165,175
    leg curls seated-4@10(except last one only got to 8) 105, 125,145,160
    seated calf raises 3@15-100, 100, 125,125
    standing calf raises 3@15 -150, 170,170,185
    now i am shaking and was gonna try to do bis but no way! i was spent completely but i managed to stretch on some apparatus they had and it felt good. if i can walk tomorrow i will go for shoulders and triceps, traps.

i will log diet once i get it put together probably after dinner, spaghetti with deer meat sauce . i purchased , thighs, flatiron steaks , sirloin pork cutlets for the rest of the week. luckily since i run a college kitchen i can eat just about what i need to during the day at work egg whites , tuna , chicken and the like. we use whole grains , brown rice as our staples in the starch department for the athletes so i just eat like them . even at home i have the family eating kinda the same . my older daughter loves it too. she likes eating healthy as alot of up and coming teenagers do to watch their figure. set the right example and you eill benefit from it!

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

caloric intake for today 1937
    protein 161
    fat 46
    carbs 245
    went a little over on the carbs today i'll trim them tomorrow to make up the difference for the week. i really want to stay around 200 if possible maybe a little less.
    the whey has some good number in it it must have come from them and the pasta. also need to up my water intake some only got about 8 glasses in .

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Workout and food looks good. Like you said trim those carbs back a little bit the fat intake looks darn good.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the critque thats what i need too know.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Tha Chef doing it big! I like your order guide as well, I'll letcha ship it on over to my house. Greeeaaaatttttt

As for the legs, the other day I was rendered useless after hitting legs. Small steps for me haha

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah I would think the carbs and protein should be reversed maybe ...

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I would think the carbs and protein should be reversed maybe ...
    Yah I'm thinking of doing a carb loading run. I wished I would have thouht abput this last week.read an article with a sample cycle in it think I wil give it a whirl.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Sponsored log Pro Xanthine with Creatrona
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
  3. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
  5. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM