Pure Test as stand alone?
- 04-16-2013, 11:54 AM
- 04-16-2013, 12:18 PM
its just daa, a test booster. not suppressive so no pct at all
- 04-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Onion, thanks for the quick reply fellow Sacramentan. I was just concerned about the increase of estrogen....
04-19-2013, 02:48 PM
The increased estrogen should be minimal. If you are worried though pure test stacks perfectly with revolution pct for added estrogen suppression and test boost a well as prostate, liver and cardiovascular support.
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
04-20-2013, 09:25 AM
not trying to be a scare-monger, and you'll prolly be fine, but is a lot of bloodwork out there showing skewed when coming off daa
in fact - we are coming out with a killer combo pack, with just this idea in mind..
FINAFLEX Product Educator
visit our website at finaflex.com
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
04-23-2013, 01:43 PM
That'll handle any problems
Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
Similar Forum Threads
- By useyourhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 84Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:09 PM
- By john10960 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM
- By srocco112 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2009, 03:30 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:27 PM
- By TGCali87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM