GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

  1. Gents, FinaFlex brings you all another fine promo! Introducing our new APPLE FUSION flavor BCAA+SAA!

    We are looking for 5 Loggers to try our newest product to the FinaFlex lineup. See below
    The Amino Acid Matrix Perfected!

    Built with instantized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) AND genuine silk amino acids (SAAs)BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support muscles, BCAA+SAA works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.Whether you train, cross fit, grapple, hot yoga, run, or cycle, etc., BCAA+SAA was designed for YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES! Use BCAA+SAA regularly to assist in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and increasing muscle glycogen (fuel), which in turn increases muscle endurance

    HULK GREEN!

    Applicants must be at least 18 or older

    Applications must include the following:

    1- Age
    2- Sex
    3- Have you used our products before?
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?
    6- Current training routine...
    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any...
    8-
    Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM?

    Good Luck Gentlemen and may you Redefine Yourselves...


    Standard Consent Form Applies
    Independent Review


  2. sounds delicious!
    •   
       


  3. Oh yeah!


    Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....

  4. Looks great. LOVE Apple
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. We want 5 of y'all so get em in gents...
    Independent Review

  6. Good stuff! This is supposed to be the best flavor yet. ScottyDoc told me that he loves this stuff and would drink it just for the flavor!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. Mmmm apple!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Fuggin "A" ...... is for apple ....see what I did there

  9. Never purchased a BCAA supplement before. My Whey gold standard has BCAA's in it but I'm not sure how much BCAA's are enough.

  10. Damn, sweet deal right here. Literally.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Never purchased a BCAA supplement before. My Whey gold standard has BCAA's in it but I'm not sure how much BCAA's are enough.
    That is situational. My early am sessions are fasted so I take a heaping scoop. I am thinking 10 to 15 grams is enough for my situation.

  12. Awesome promo Finaflex!! Apple sounds bomb I want some!
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That is situational. My early am sessions are fasted so I take a heaping scoop. I am thinking 10 to 15 grams is enough for my situation.
    10g pre-workout is plenty on a fast, 5g/hour post workout if you're not eating immediately after.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  14. Get em in gents. I'm choosing tonight!

    Just kidding...
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Never purchased a BCAA supplement before. My Whey gold standard has BCAA's in it but I'm not sure how much BCAA's are enough.
    all protein powder contains bcaa, is building block of protein
    some powders add extra..some just appear to have more bcaa than others, but it is simply a trick of using poor dated processing methods (like ion exchange) so comes at the expense of the nutritive properties of the protein

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Get em in gents. I'm choosing tonight!
    damn this dude doesn't mess around, ol leadfoot

  16. I want my damn Apple BCAA SAA like NOW!!!!! That is all!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  17. ^This guy
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I want my damn Apple BCAA SAA like NOW!!!!! That is all!
    You too?

  19. Oh yeah I am honestly and truly excited to get my hands on this one.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah I am honestly and truly excited to get my hands on this one.
    Put in an app. Maybe you'll be considered
    Do you guys know if it's sour apple or more an apple juice flavor?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah I am honestly and truly excited
    so does that mean you were just kidding us all those other times?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Gents, FinaFlex brings you all another fine promo! Introducing our new APPLE FUSION flavor BCAA+SAA!

    We are looking for 5 Loggers to try our newest product to the FinaFlex lineup. See below
    The Amino Acid Matrix Perfected!

    Built with instantized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) AND genuine silk amino acids (SAAs)BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support muscles, BCAA+SAA works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.Whether you train, cross fit, grapple, hot yoga, run, or cycle, etc., BCAA+SAA was designed for YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES! Use BCAA+SAA regularly to assist in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and increasing muscle glycogen (fuel), which in turn increases muscle endurance

    HULK GREEN!

    Applicants must be at least 18 or older

    Applications must include the following:

    1- Age
    2- Sex
    3- Have you used our products before?
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?
    6- Current training routine...
    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any...
    8-
    Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM?

    Good Luck Gentlemen and may you Redefine Yourselves...
    no mention of that stupid consent form...that has prevented me from participating in finaflex promo's in the past.

    no consent form i'm in...
    consent form count me out...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Sounds Yummy!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    no consent form i'm in...
    consent form count me out...
    I felt no need to mention it as it is standard for our loggers for the time being. CYA... Actually COA

    Good catch. Will edit now

    Thanks and sorry BigT
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sounds Yummy!
    Oh it will be
    Independent Review

  26. Looks delicious!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. I'm a big fan of Finaflex and a big fan of bcaa's! Put em together and you've got a tub of awesomeness!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Can the log start may 6th?

  29. 1- Age- 35 YEARS OLD
    2- Sex- MALE
    3- Have you used our products before? No this, if chosen will be a first.
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?- yes no problem

    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?, Preworkout and NO product

    6- Current training routine... I train 6x per week. Hit one muscle group per day with heavy weights for 1:30 to 2 hour total

    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... sorry cant link - but I have done Formutech Nutrition Volatile Log


    8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? yes, I will be honest and post reviews!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Can the log start may 6th?
    Not likely brotha

    Once the application process draws to a close I may consider this... so apply anyway
    Independent Review
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Apple's new phone
    By dlew308 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Log in
Log in