GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gents, FinaFlex brings you all another fine promo! Introducing our new APPLE FUSION flavor BCAA+SAA!

We are looking for 5 Loggers to try our newest product to the FinaFlex lineup. See below
The Amino Acid Matrix Perfected!

Built with instantized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) AND genuine silk amino acids (SAAs)BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support muscles, BCAA+SAA works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.Whether you train, cross fit, grapple, hot yoga, run, or cycle, etc., BCAA+SAA was designed for YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES! Use BCAA+SAA regularly to assist in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and increasing muscle glycogen (fuel), which in turn increases muscle endurance

HULK GREEN!

Applicants must be at least 18 or older

Applications must include the following:

1- Age
2- Sex
3- Have you used our products before?
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?
6- Current training routine...
7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any...
8-
Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM?

Good Luck Gentlemen and may you Redefine Yourselves...

Standard Consent Form Applies

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sounds delicious!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah!

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great. LOVE Apple

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
We want 5 of y'all so get em in gents...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! This is supposed to be the best flavor yet. ScottyDoc told me that he loves this stuff and would drink it just for the flavor!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmm apple!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin "A" ...... is for apple ....see what I did there :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Never purchased a BCAA supplement before. My Whey gold standard has BCAA's in it but I'm not sure how much BCAA's are enough.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never purchased a BCAA supplement before. My Whey gold standard has BCAA's in it but I'm not sure how much BCAA's are enough.
That is situational. My early am sessions are fasted so I take a heaping scoop. I am thinking 10 to 15 grams is enough for my situation.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is situational. My early am sessions are fasted so I take a heaping scoop. I am thinking 10 to 15 grams is enough for my situation.
10g pre-workout is plenty on a fast, 5g/hour post workout if you're not eating immediately after.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Get em in gents. I'm choosing tonight!

Just kidding... :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
all protein powder contains bcaa, is building block of protein
some powders add extra..some just appear to have more bcaa than others, but it is simply a trick of using poor dated processing methods (like ion exchange) so comes at the expense of the nutritive properties of the protein

Get em in gents. I'm choosing tonight!
damn this dude doesn't mess around, ol leadfoot
:drive:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want my damn Apple BCAA SAA like NOW!!!!! That is all!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I am honestly and truly excited to get my hands on this one.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah I am honestly and truly excited to get my hands on this one.
Put in an app. Maybe you'll be considered ;)
Do you guys know if it's sour apple or more an apple juice flavor?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gents, FinaFlex brings you all another fine promo! Introducing our new APPLE FUSION flavor BCAA+SAA!

We are looking for 5 Loggers to try our newest product to the FinaFlex lineup. See below
The Amino Acid Matrix Perfected!

Built with instantized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) AND genuine silk amino acids (SAAs)BCAA+SAA by FinaFlex combines two of the most influential and exciting ingredients into one essential, complete, and all-encompassing sports supplement. Designed to fuel and support muscles, BCAA+SAA works to increase muscle strength, aid in muscle recovery, and improve physical stamina.Whether you train, cross fit, grapple, hot yoga, run, or cycle, etc., BCAA+SAA was designed for YOU AND YOUR MUSCLES! Use BCAA+SAA regularly to assist in building muscle, recovering sore muscles, and increasing muscle glycogen (fuel), which in turn increases muscle endurance

HULK GREEN!

Applicants must be at least 18 or older

Applications must include the following:

1- Age
2- Sex
3- Have you used our products before?
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?
6- Current training routine...
8-
Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM?

Good Luck Gentlemen and may you Redefine Yourselves...
no mention of that stupid consent form...that has prevented me from participating in finaflex promo's in the past.

no consent form i'm in...
consent form count me out...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sounds Yummy!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
no consent form i'm in...
consent form count me out...
I felt no need to mention it as it is standard for our loggers for the time being. CYA... Actually COA

Good catch. Will edit now

Thanks and sorry BigT

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Finaflex and a big fan of bcaa's! Put em together and you've got a tub of awesomeness!!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
1- Age- 35 YEARS OLD
2- Sex- MALE
3- Have you used our products before? No this, if chosen will be a first.
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?- yes no problem

5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?, Preworkout and NO product

6- Current training routine... I train 6x per week. Hit one muscle group per day with heavy weights for 1:30 to 2 hour total

7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... sorry cant link - but I have done Formutech Nutrition Volatile Log

8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? yes, I will be honest and post reviews!!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
1- Age 26
2- Sex Male
3- Have you used our products before? Yes, CreaTrona, Ignite 2
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yessir
5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? EC Stack or none. Not sure yet.
6- Current training routine.. Push/Pull/Legs split 2x a week
7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... On mobile right now :/
8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Of course, always!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- Age 40
2- Sex m
3- Have you used our products before? yes I have used Max Pump
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I will log daily
5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? Lecheek Speed X3 and possibly AD-3
6- Current training routine... 5 days a week, training for strength and focusing on negatives
7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthread.php?930-Xcelerating-gains-with-Xcel-Barbarian-FX-Mass http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223144-staying-massive-lecheek.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/221035-m-sten-rx.html
8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Yes

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
This flavor sounds bomb! I'd be up in this if i wasn't mid cycle.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This flavor sounds bomb! I'd be up in this if i wasn't mid cycle.
cycle or no, does not matter for this one bro

no mention of that stupid consent form...that has prevented me from participating in finaflex promo's in the past.
we totally understand tom
unfortunately, these waiver forms are non negotiable, per the owners
it's actually their stance that all companies should be doing standard waivers

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
aww snap!

1- Age 32
2- Sex m
3- Have you used our products before? PX Black
4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes I can
5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? CLA, FishOil, Cissus, Whey, Glutamine and Gear
6- Current training routine...modified GVT
7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any..http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215403-feeding-mucsles-w-2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223700-finaflex-px-black.html
8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Yes

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- Age- My age is 34.

2- Sex- I am a Male.

3- Have you used our products before? Yes, I was a beta tester for PX Black.

4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely, I update daily.

6g fish oil
Isopure protein powder
Fat Smack
TRT

6- Current training routine..
Modified FST7
M-Chest
Tu-Legs
W-Back
Th-Cardio
F-Shoulders
Sa-Arms
Su-Cardio

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/223636-shredded-summer-iparatroops.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/226681-shredded-summer-contd.html

8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Absolutely. I believe honesty to be the best policy.

Thank you for considering me.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm a big fan of Finaflex and a big fan of bcaa's! Put em together and you've got a tub of awesomeness!!!
well if that is awesomeness, what is it when SAAs are included? :think:

ahaaa... :pat:

perfection! :yup:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's awesomeness x10x3 lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

we totally understand tom
unfortunately, these waiver forms are non negotiable, per the owners
it's actually their stance that all companies should be doing standard waivers
it's actually my stance that NO companies should be doing waivers....been on this forum a long time and companies never did waivers before, i see this as a bad precedent.

sorry snag, i like you and the rest of the redefine team, some really good guys...but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one!!!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of blox. It was ok. But I was wondering the difference between a BCAA/SAA power and something like hydrowhey- which also goes into you system fast.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's actually my stance that NO companies should be doing waivers....been on this forum a long time and companies never did waivers before, i see this as a bad precedent.

sorry snag, i like you and the rest of the redefine team, some really good guys...but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one!!!
no worries friend - we still like you too ;)

I tried a sample of blox. It was ok. But I was wondering the difference between a BCAA/SAA power and something like hydrowhey- which also goes into you system fast.
off the top: there is no comparison between blox (synthetic SAA) and our product (genuine silkworm)..all data you will find is pertinent only to genuine silkworm
as for comparing to hydrowhey, well that is a whole nother comparison yet again..we take protein powder in for different reasons, not to be confused with efficient timing of bcaa or eaa

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
Need link to application!?!?

At 45 and coming back to lifting after a 10yr break!! I am here to try and log my journey back!! Need a link to for application?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 45 and coming back to lifting after a 10yr break!! I am here to try and log my journey back!! Need a link to for application?
Quote the original post. Erase everything from the original post that's not necessary. Answer the questions. That's the easiest way to fill out the app.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
could i log this along withthe pro x . i will most likely be using some type of bcaa anyway?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Quote the original post. Erase everything from the original post that's not necessary. Answer the questions. That's the easiest way to fill out the app.
Thanks for that brosef! We can't be here all the time and really appreciate when other AM members can lend a hand!