Kenpo Goes Alpha

Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    alright old guys doing stuff . great pr dude keep it up!
    Old guys rule! Lol. Thanks Chef.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i


  2. Don't you just love the 1 alpha.....nice PR kenpo
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Day 31 (Weight 168 ) +10 lbs

    Saturday I took off to work on cars.

    1Alpha is still giving strength gains.

    Upper Back

    Bent Over Twi DB Row
    95x8x4

    One Arm DB Row
    95x8x2
    105x8x2 PR

    DB Shrugs
    110x10x2
    115x10x2 PR

    CG Lat Pulldown
    155x6
    145x8x3

    Face Pulls
    85x8
    90x8x3

    Aggressive in the gym. No sides at all. Feeling young and strong!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  4. The fountain of youth huh? Glad everything is still going good in here bud. Hard work is surely paying off
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. I'll try to catch up to that barbell bench press this summer but I probably won't good job kenpo, all is goin good it seems
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I'll try to catch up to that barbell bench press this summer but I probably won't good job kenpo, all is goin good it seems
    Thanks much Irish. You'll catch up brother. Have faith and work hard. The mind controls the body!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Day 32 (Weight 168 ) +10 lbs

    Shoulders

    Standing Overhead Press
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x5
    135x2 PR

    Arnold Press
    50x8x3
    55x6 PR

    Lateral DB Raises
    25x8x4

    Big strength is still here. Watching the joints.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks much Irish. You'll catch up brother. Have faith and work hard. The mind controls the body!
    That last part is so true!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Day 32 (Weight 168 ) +10 lbs

    Shoulders

    Standing Overhead Press
    85x5
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    125x5
    135x2 PR

    Arnold Press
    50x8x3
    55x6 PR

    Lateral DB Raises
    25x8x4

    Big strength is still here. Watching the joints.
    Pr. Pr. That's getting pretty common in Finaflex logs.Something had gotta be up..
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. so is that what it takes? I gotta start a log to get a PR up?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so is that what it takes? I gotta start a log to get a PR up?
    I guess so....but with stimul8 coming soon, I bet we'll all break some PR's.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so is that what it takes? I gotta start a log to get a PR up?
    PRs and logs go together. When I lift I think of my log and all you fine gentlemen encouraging me to do my best. I think of your physiques and the notion that I want to look that way. I then think of those around me that are older telling me I shouldn't lift because it's bad for me and other such nonsense. I think of departed family members that didn't take their health seriously. Then, with the help of 1Alpha and a good PWO I kill the fuggin weights!!!! Then I kill them again!!! And again!!!!! That's how PRs are born! Snags, start another log brother.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  13. ^^ahahaa, exquisite explanation

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Snags, start another log brother.
    I am thinking of starting another one, not in hopes for a PR however (PRs don't do anything for me)
    rather to show the road to the nationals that is quickly slipping out of my grasp, timing of this surgery did me no favors

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    I am thinking of starting another one, not in hopes for a PR however
    As Nike says, Just Do It. Subbed for another great log from you!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ahahaa, exquisite explanation


    I am thinking of starting another one, not in hopes for a PR however (PRs don't do anything for me)
    rather to show the road to the nationals that is quickly slipping out of my grasp, timing of this surgery did me no favors
    Snags is slacking...Freaks should be shared with the world!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  16. you guys twisted my arm, thx fellas
    will have one up when I can get time to do it

  17. Day 33 ( Weight 168 ) +10 holding

    Feeling good. Recovery is awesome. Strength is nonstop. I'm short about 3 days of 1Alpha so I'm adding in 550XD at 2 caps per day now.

    Very short workout this morning.

    Incline BB Bench
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5

    DB Bench
    80x8x4 PR. Holy mackerel another PR!

    Calories are staying right around 2800. Macros are averaging 205p/225c/75f.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Day 33 ( Weight 168 ) +10 holding

    Feeling good. Recovery is awesome. Strength is nonstop. I'm short about 3 days of 1Alpha so I'm adding in 550XD at 2 caps per day now.

    Very short workout this morning.

    Incline BB Bench
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5

    DB Bench
    80x8x4 PR. Holy mackerel another PR!

    Calories are staying right around 2800. Macros are averaging 205p/225c/75f.
    Glad the strength is going up. Gotta love those PRs! Those always make for fun workouts.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Day 34 (Weight 169 ) +11 lbs

    Time is an issue and I never seem to get the volume in. Need to work on this, maybe a second workout after work. Anyways.

    Back and Biceps

    Two DB Bent Over Rows
    95x8x4

    Hammer Curls
    80x8x4

    EZ Bar Curls
    90x5x2
    100x5x2

    Tried normal dose of 1MR as a PWO today. I don't like it at all. 5 hours later and I'm still feeling bad.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  20. Super sets could help with the volume. Never liked 1MR. I like IGNITE 2 though!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Super sets could help with the volume. Never liked 1MR. I like IGNITE 2 though!
    Good suggestion. I fall into lifting ruts so easily and forget the obvious! Supersets starting tomorrow.

    Have a tub of Ignite 2. It was too clean as far as energy for me. Not enough of that jacked feeling I long for when lifting. I can't wait to try the new Stimul8!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Good suggestion. I fall into lifting ruts so easily and forget the obvious! Supersets starting tomorrow.

    Have a tub of Ignite 2. It was too clean as far as energy for me. Not enough of that jacked feeling I long for when lifting. I can't wait to try the new Stimul8!
    Will be interesting to see the difference...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Good suggestion. I fall into lifting ruts so easily and forget the obvious! Supersets starting tomorrow.

    Have a tub of Ignite 2. It was too clean as far as energy for me. Not enough of that jacked feeling I long for when lifting. I can't wait to try the new Stimul8!
    The good thing about the ignite2 is , that you can/ should use it every day. The stimul8 will be a hardcore pre workout.

    Can't wait myself....stimm junky all the way, but I must say, I use and like ignite2 every day
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Will be interesting to see the difference...
    And feel the difference champ......
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  25. Day 36 (Weight 168 ) +10 lbs holding

    Strength is still amazing. Appetite has dropped but forcing the calories.

    EZ Bar Curl
    100x5x4 PR

    Dips
    168x10x4

    Kettlebell Clean From Hang
    30x8x4

    Short and simple due to time issues
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 04:05 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:11 PM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:31 PM
  5. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 03:58 PM
Log in
Log in