Kenpo Goes Alpha

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Day 37 (Weight 167) +9 lbs

    Last 5 days. Strength is still great. Recovery is good. For last few days I've added in 550XD since I'm a little short on the 1Alpha. Not sure if my logic is sound on this. (3 caps 1Alpha/2 caps 550XD).

    Upper Back/Lats

    Wide Grip Pulldown
    125x8x3 PR

    Face Pulls
    95x8x3 PR

    Close Grip Pulldown
    145x8x3

    Feeling stressed at work and it's making me run out of steam early.


  2. eye on the press big guy!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Day 37 (Weight 167) +9 lbs

    Last 5 days. Strength is still great. Recovery is good. For last few days I've added in 550XD since I'm a little short on the 1Alpha. Not sure if my logic is sound on this. (3 caps 1Alpha/2 caps 550XD).

    Upper Back/Lats

    Wide Grip Pulldown
    125x8x3 PR

    Face Pulls
    95x8x3 PR

    Close Grip Pulldown
    145x8x3

    Feeling stressed at work and it's making me run out of steam early.
    You went from 4 1-alpha caps to 3, and added 2 caps of 550XD? Correct?

    How many days have you got left?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    You went from 4 1-alpha caps to 3, and added 2 caps of 550XD? Correct?

    How many days have you got left?
    Correct. Five days until PCT.

  5. So very short time on the 550....oh well, you had a long and sweet run, you have to stop sometime

    Can't wait to get on the 1alpha again..... soon
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    So very short time on the 550....oh well, you had a long and sweet run, you have to stop sometime

    Can't wait to get on the 1alpha again..... soon
    This run was awesome. All good things must come to an end sometime. Sad.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This run was awesome. All good things must come to an end sometime. Sad.
    Tell me about it I am 11 weeks away from my next run
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Tell me about it I am 11 weeks away from my next run
    what's the plan DW? 1 alpha?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    what's the plan DW? 1 alpha?
    1-alpha and 550 and I am hoping the new epi-v will be out this summer cuz I"m out
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    1-alpha and 550 and I am hoping the new epi-v will be out this summer cuz I"m out
    In definitely looking forward to finding iut whats in the new Epi-V.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    1-alpha and 550 and I am hoping the new epi-v will be out this summer cuz I"m out
    You can still find some 'old' epi-v....still around, but probably not for long....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Day 38 (Weight 165) +7 lbs

    Holy mackerel! Carbs were at 96 g because I ate a ton of fish at a fish fry (broiled for me) yesterday. I woke up today and was 4 lbs lighter. Amazing how the human body can be so resistant to bulking.

    Day off today to work on my Jeep clutch. Will be killing it again tomorrow. Avocado halves with an egg broiled in the center and melted cheese over the tops.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Day 38 (Weight 165) +7 lbs

    Holy mackerel! Carbs were at 96 g because I ate a ton of fish at a fish fry (broiled for me) yesterday. I woke up today and was 4 lbs lighter. Amazing how the human body can be so resistant to bulking.

    Day off today to work on my Jeep clutch. Will be killing it again tomorrow. Avocado halves with an egg broiled in the center and melted cheese over the tops.
    Carb cycling on a bulk is a noooo go for me
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Carb cycling on a bulk is a noooo go for me
    No carb cycling for me. I think the 550XD and the low carbs yesterday did an overnight recomp.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    No carb cycling for me. I think the 550XD and the low carbs yesterday did an overnight recomp.
    Ahahaha that's kinda funny though o.o! Amazing what can happen ina days time.

  16. Day 39 (Weight 165) +7 lbs

    Today is my last dose of 1Alpha. Decided to not use the 550XD to extend my cycle. PCT starts tonight:

    Purus dPol 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 grams
    Anabeta Elite 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps
    Finaflex Revolution Black 2//2/2/2/2/2 caps

    Chest Workout

    Twisting DB Press
    75x8x3

    Around The Worlds (New to me)
    25x8x3

    BB Bench
    165x5
    185x6
    205x5
    225x5

    Felt those Around The Worlds in the chest. Wow.

    Thanks for following. It's been a pretty good run and managed to break my PRs in Bench, Shoulder Press and DL. Now it's on to PCT. Lets see how this treats me.

  17. Aweome log with great results bud. Glad you had fun
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  18. be careful with those around the worlds....hurt my shoulder bad with those suckers...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Aweome log with great results bud. Glad you had fun
    Thanks Monte. It's been fun and productive. Let's see how well I do at running my PCT.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    be careful with those around the worlds....hurt my shoulder bad with those suckers...
    Thanks for saying that. I'm dropping them as I felt they put too much strain on my shoulders as well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    Thanks for saying that. I'm dropping them as I felt they put too much strain on my shoulders as well.
    Did them with 10kg dumbbells and paid the price for a couple of months....never did them again.

    By the way, good luck with the PCT. We'll be following....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks for following. It's been a pretty good run and managed to break my PRs in Bench, Shoulder Press and DL. Now it's on to PCT. Lets see how this treats me.
    Oh, I forgot to ask, may I please have a Finaflex Freak shirt (XL) please?

  23. PCT Day 1 (Weight 167 ) +9 lbs

    Revolution Black started 2 caps last night. Starting Anabeta Elite and dPol today.

    Shoulders

    Arnold Press
    55x8x2
    55x7

    DB Shrugs
    110x10
    115x10x2

    Lateral DB Raises
    25x8x4

    Front DB Raises
    35x8
    40x8x2

  24. Just dosed 1 cap Anabeta Elite, 2 scoops dPol and multivitamin. dPol is supposed to be custard creme but tastes like citrus. Not sure if I like the taste but wanted powder DAA instead of caps.

    The AE bottle suggests 1 cap every 4 hours to access tolerance. Not sure what effects to tolerate here. Will post an update later since this is new to me.

  25. PCT Day 2 (Weight 166) +8 lbs

    Feeling great and the strength is still high. DPol and Anabeta Elite dosing was agreeable with my GI system. Lol Had very little shutdown with 1Alpha so no need for Clomid. I'm just running FF Revolution Black, 2 caps before bed.

    Strength Test Today since I was short on time:

    BB Bench
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    255x3 PR
    265x1 PR

    Joints felt great. Proud of this PR. 300 here I come!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    PCT Day 2 (Weight 166) +8 lbs

    Feeling great and the strength is still high. DPol and Anabeta Elite dosing was agreeable with my GI system. Lol Had very little shutdown with 1Alpha so no need for Clomid. I'm just running FF Revolution Black, 2 caps before bed.

    Strength Test Today since I was short on time:

    BB Bench
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    255x3 PR
    265x1 PR

    Joints felt great. Proud of this PR. 300 here I come!
    You are going to retain some strength from the cycle for around 6 to 8 days so PCT usually starts off well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    PCT Day 2 (Weight 166) +8 lbs

    Feeling great and the strength is still high. DPol and Anabeta Elite dosing was agreeable with my GI system. Lol Had very little shutdown with 1Alpha so no need for Clomid. I'm just running FF Revolution Black, 2 caps before bed.

    Strength Test Today since I was short on time:

    BB Bench
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    255x3 PR
    265x1 PR

    Joints felt great. Proud of this PR. 300 here I come!
    Still going strong I see ....

    stimul8 will be a nice EXTRA during PCT, lucky you.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  28. Keep killing it, you have a nice PCT set up there. Good to see so many PR's.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. I found that me and 6 ways do not get along very well. Not sure if it is the lateral portion or raising up over my head in the front but either way something about them leaves my shoulders unhappy. These look like a lying version of the 6 ways almost, at least the same type of stress on the joint in areas that are high risk for shoulder impingement.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Still going strong I see ....

    stimul8 will be a nice EXTRA during PCT, lucky you.
    Feeling very lucky. Thanks for the Stimul8 testing opportunity! Finaflex continues to Rock This House!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I found that me and 6 ways do not get along very well. Not sure if it is the lateral portion or raising up over my head in the front but either way something about them leaves my shoulders unhappy. These look like a lying version of the 6 ways almost, at least the same type of stress on the joint in areas that are high risk for shoulder impingement.
    I now feel the same. Around the worlds did not feel good on the shoulder joints one bit. With so many other lifts to hit the chest, I'm not going to use them any more.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Still going strong I see ....

    stimul8 will be a nice EXTRA during PCT, lucky you.
    Yah something as strong as that sounds would be good timing
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  33. PCT Day 3 (Weight 169) +11 lbs

    dPol and AE are treating me well. AE causes me to heat up like a nuclear furnace. This combined with the warmer weather is making it uncomfortable but I can handle it. Gaining more weight but feel it's water.

    Chest is lagging so I'm changing things up a bit:

    Reverse Grip CG Bench
    125x8x3

    Weighted Dips
    BW +75 x8x3

    Twisting DB Bench
    75x8x3

    Jump Rope
    10 mins

  34. Day 4 PCT (Weight 166) +8 lbs

    Weight keeps fluctuating but noticed my stomach bloat is down this morning. Anyone have a recommendation for a brand name body fat caliper and what iPhone App to use? I'd like to measure and see where my BF% is.

    Squats
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    235x3

  35. Accumeasure. If you look online there is a chart and where to measure for simple bf testing.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Day 5 PCT (Weight 166) +8 lbs

    Keeping the macros at the same level as on cycle. Strength is still holding as I set a decline bench PR this morning.

    Decline BB Bench
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    225x5
    245x3 PR Finally decline equals my flat bench.

    EZ Curls
    100x5x3

    Twisting DB Press
    75x8x3

  37. Booooom! Progress in PCT
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  38. Hmmm in the second week if I'm not mistaken...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  39. Day 6 PCT Weight 166 +8 lbs

    Increasing my number of chest lifts and using those twisting DB presses has left the inside of my pecs very sore today, just like I like it!

    Boxer's Workout

    Bent Over Figure 8's
    45x10x3

    Lateral DB Raises
    25x8x3

    Wood Choppers
    40x8x3 PR

    Standing Arnold Presses
    55x8x2

    Speed and heavy bag finishing rounds.

  40. PCT Day 7 (Weight 167 ) +9 lbs

    1Alpha has left the building! Recovery dropping back to normal. Sore today but enjoying my new found strength level.

    Upper Back

    Bent Over Twi DB Row
    95x8x4

    One Arm DB Row
    105x8x4 PR

    DB Shrugs
    115x10x4 PR

    Feeling wasted but happy with the new PRs!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
  5. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in