Kenpo Goes Alpha

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Added IML Anabolic Matrix to the mix for the loss of testosterone help. The boys are starting to ache. Muscles are feeling fuller and starting to feel the more rapid recovery. Calories are at 2100 per day and will be upping these soon.
    i don't understand the addition of Anabolic Matrix to the fray ?? you are already elevating T with the 1-alpha
    definitely would advise upping the cals while on straight 1-alpha, put some size on you
    good workout!

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't understand the addition of Anabolic Matrix to the fray ?? you are already elevating T with the 1-alpha
    definitely would advise upping the cals while on straight 1-alpha, put some size on you
    good workout!
    Thanks Snags. I thought Anabolic Matrix would stir production of my natural T and keep the boys happier by working them? Am I wrong?

Yes, calories are going up today to 2600.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Snags. I thought Anabolic Matrix would stir production of my natural T and keep the boys happier by working them? Am I wrong?

Yes, calories are going up today to 2600.
    the boys are happy man - you're feeding them 1-Alpha dude!
    and remember - there is no natural test booster that is going to overpower the strength of hormonal action

good deal on the cals, maybe even 2850 or so for you

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the boys are happy man - you're feeding them 1-Alpha dude!
    and remember - there is no natural test booster that is going to overpower the strength of hormonal action

good deal on the cals, maybe even 2850 or so for you
    Got it. Dropping Anabolic Matrix and going up to 2850 on calories (while watching the waistline for too much width. Lol )

Feeling great on 1Alpha.

5. Not to worry he tortured me plenty b4 the carbs came.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not to worry he tortured me plenty b4 the carbs came.
    He "mean"s well though. Lol. Looking good DW.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    He "mean"s well though. Lol. Looking good DW.
    Yah you won't hear me complaining

8. Day 6 ( Weight 161.8 ) +3.8 lbs

Still switching up the workout routines. All dumbbell use today for chest.

DB Bench Press
    40x8
    50x8
    55x8

Weighted Dips
    BW x 8
    BW +75 x8 x 2

Skull Crushers
    70x8x2
    80x8

DB Decline Press
    55x5 shoulder unstable stopped

Ran out of time. Good day!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Day 6 ( Weight 161.8 ) +3.8 lbs

Still switching up the workout routines. All dumbbell use today for chest.

DB Bench Press
    40x8
    50x8
    55x8

Weighted Dips
    BW x 8
    BW +75 x8 x 2

Skull Crushers
    70x8x2
    80x8

DB Decline Press
    55x5 shoulder unstable stopped

Ran out of time. Good day!

Do you have shoulder issues or just getting used to the decline dumbell?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Way to kill it in here Kenpo, no worries about Snags forgiveness just gush over how good he looks in one of his "In Hiding" pictures and all will be forgiven.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Do you have shoulder issues or just getting used to the decline dumbell?
    Left shoulder has bursitis according to doc. But in this case I was just getting used to the decline dumbbell. New move as I usually do these with barbell. Felt unstable trying to steady the weight and felt it tweak the shoulder.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Way to kill it in here Kenpo, no worries about Snags forgiveness just gush over how good he looks in one of his "In Hiding" pictures and all will be forgiven.
    Nice. No need to gush over the pictures because Snags is a Finaflex Freak and the real deal!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Left shoulder has bursitis according to doc. But in this case I was just getting used to the decline dumbbell. New move as I usually do these with barbell. Felt unstable trying to steady the weight and felt it tweak the shoulder.
    Bummer dude. There's always other exercises...

I can't wait till this stuff kicks in for you bro! About another week and you'll get Hulk strong
    Independent Review

14. Shoulders are a pain sometimes. I have worked through so many difficulties, keep making adjustments, watch you form and train within yourself.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Shoulders are a pain sometimes. I have worked through so many difficulties, keep making adjustments, watch you form and train within yourself.
    Yea and it seems shoulder injuries know no age as ive had issues myself.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea and it seems shoulder injuries know no age as ive had issues myself.
    Yah just wear and tear...

17. Oh how I hate my R shoulder. IB800 to the rescue until the point where I need surgery...
    Independent Review

18. Day 7 ( Weight 162.8 ) +4.8

I love it when the "fast recovery" sets in on cycle. Feel great and noticing my ability to recover faster.

Back and Biceps

Deadlifts
    245x5
    265x5
    285x5

Two DB Rows
    75x8x2
    80x8

EZ Bar Curls
    90x5x2
    100x5

Hammer Curls
    80x8x3

Starting to feel back pumps. Not bad yet. Headaches are not as severe. BP still great. Increased calories are welcomed because appetite is way up now.

19. Deads may do that

20. Day 8 ( Weight 162 ) +4 lbs

Ate 3300 cals yesterday. Felt good eating as the appetite is still high. Headaches are still an issue but should be subsiding in a couple of days based on my 1Andro cycle. Feel that surge of aggression now and have to watch my tongue.

Squat day!
    145x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    215x5 PR
    165x10x3 PR in endurance here

Leg Extensions
    140x7x2
    150x5

Legs burned. Target in cals today is 2850.

21. Nice work sorry to hear about the lingering headaches. I can't wait to hear how things are going as of next week. I think it should really be in full effect.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Smash down those back pumps with taurine and potassium before they become an issue man. I had some for a week or two and they were killer. Getting plenty of water btw? Could be a cause for the headaches and back pumps.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

23. Never really had anything I would cal back pumps not even when doing deads..

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Smash down those back pumps with taurine and potassium before they become an issue man. I had some for a week or two and they were killer. Getting plenty of water btw? Could be a cause for the headaches and back pumps.
    Welcome into my log Monte!

Ordered taurine yesterday and drinking over a gallon of water a day. Had a week of headaches when I ran 1Andro. No worries here as today I'm so far headache free. Checked BP and it's 125/82.

25. Please tell me you did not order caps of taurine. Best deal in the world is the bulk powder on nutra. Can get a kilo I think under $20. Zero taste as long as you don't try and chew the taurine then it's a tiny bit bitter, but I just dump a scoop in my mouth and wash it down. If I did pills which are generally 500mg I'd need to take 8 in the morning and 8 at night. f that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

26. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Welcome into my log Monte!

Ordered taurine yesterday and drinking over a gallon of water a day. Had a week of headaches when I ran 1Andro. No worries here as today I'm so far headache free. Checked BP and it's 125/82.
    Definitely pound that taurine.

27. Nope. Ordered the powdered taurine. Swallowing all these capsules is hard on the esophagus. Stuck in there at times. I read 2 to 3 grams per day. True?

28. It is different from person to person. I'd start at 5g. When I ran into them I started at 4g in the morning and 4g at night and I was instantly relieved so that's where I run mine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nope. Ordered the powdered taurine. Swallowing all these capsules is hard on the esophagus. Stuck in there at times. I read 2 to 3 grams per day. True?
    Depends. U could start out at 3g but most people wind up around 5g ed. I myself need 7g but that's pretty rare. I would try it for a few days at 3g and see how it goes but you will probably need more I think.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
  5. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:58 PM