Gotti's G8 Review! unsponsered - AnabolicMinds.com

Gotti's G8 Review! unsponsered

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotti's G8 Review! unsponsered

The Finaflex team has hooked up in the past so I feel like I should repay them a bit with a review

Ok so I took a sample of g8 awhile ago. The sample knocked me out but I woke up groggy the next morning. It was amazing sleep.

Recently I was having trouble sleeping. I love my normal sleep aid but I decided to try something different. I bought a tub of G8, after reading other reviews I didn't want the groggy feelings on days I had work. So I've decided to go with half scoops and WOW!

Sleep: At half a scoop this stuff doesn't put me on my butt but I def get a relaxed feeling. It's not hard to fall asleep, once you feel relaxed just close your eyes and your out. I still wake up in the middle of the night but I've always have done so. However now when I wake up in the middle of the night I feel really well rested and have no problems falling right back to sleep. In the morning I feel like I've actually received my full 8 hours of sleep. One of the best sleep supplements I've ever tried and thats only at half a scoop.

Groggyness: At half a scoop I still get a bit groggy in the middle of the night but nothing to bad. Just a wobble sometimes on my way to the bathroom. In the morning I felt a slight groggyness once or twice but it wore off by the time I was done with breakfast so thats all good.

Taste: It's not bad like people have said it is. I read reviews that said it's gross. At half a scoop its not bad at all. Sometimes a little gritty but I don't mind drinking it.

Dreams: This is the best part other than the sleep itself. I feel like a broken record but I like vivid dreams but I don't want them soo vivid that I feel like if I'm running in the dream that I wake up and feel like I was actually running. This doesn't do that to me. I have vivid dreams and they are memorable but they don't disrupt the restful feeling from the sleep.

At half a scoop this stuff is golden. Its one supplement thats out there that may be overdosed and work too well at the normal dose. Half dosing will also make G8 last 40 servings which makes the value that much better.

Thumbs UP

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review!! Thank God I don't have any issues sleeping
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Gotti's G8 Review! unsponsered

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    The Finaflex team has hooked up in the past so I feel like I should repay them a bit with a review

Ok so I took a sample of g8 awhile ago. The sample knocked me out but I woke up groggy the next morning. It was amazing sleep.

Recently I was having trouble sleeping. I love my normal sleep aid but I decided to try something different. I bought a tub of G8, after reading other reviews I didn't want the groggy feelings on days I had work. So I've decided to go with half scoops and WOW!

Sleep: At half a scoop this stuff doesn't put me on my butt but I def get a relaxed feeling. It's not hard to fall asleep, once you feel relaxed just close your eyes and your out. I still wake up in the middle of the night but I've always have done so. However now when I wake up in the middle of the night I feel really well rested and have no problems falling right back to sleep. In the morning I feel like I've actually received my full 8 hours of sleep. One of the best sleep supplements I've ever tried and thats only at half a scoop.

Groggyness: At half a scoop I still get a bit groggy in the middle of the night but nothing to bad. Just a wobble sometimes on my way to the bathroom. In the morning I felt a slight groggyness once or twice but it wore off by the time I was done with breakfast so thats all good.

Taste: It's not bad like people have said it is. I read reviews that said it's gross. At half a scoop its not bad at all. Sometimes a little gritty but I don't mind drinking it.

Dreams: This is the best part other than the sleep itself. I feel like a broken record but I like vivid dreams but I don't want them soo vivid that I feel like if I'm running in the dream that I wake up and feel like I was actually running. This doesn't do that to me. I have vivid dreams and they are memorable but they don't disrupt the restful feeling from the sleep.

At half a scoop this stuff is golden. Its one supplement thats out there that may be overdosed and work too well at the normal dose. Half dosing will also make G8 last 40 servings which makes the value that much better.

Thumbs UP
    Awesome review and thank you for taking the time to put this up on your own accord.

I also agree that half a scoop is perfect, atleast for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome review and thank you for taking the time to put this up on your own accord.

I also agree that half a scoop is perfect, atleast for me.
    no problem...i knew it was a solid product from the sample...the groggyness had me scared to take during the week when i had work then...but half a scoop has been magical
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Gotti's G8 Review! unsponsered

no problem...i knew it was a solid product from the sample...the groggyness had me scared to take during the week when i had work then...but half a scoop has been magical
    Couldnt agree more. Half a scoop is perfect.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

thanks for your thoughts YG, appreciated!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah this is a bit overdosed if you ask me I was at a half then up to 3/4 and back down to half now and it still kciks my azz...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ima 1 scoop man myself -- purrfekt for me!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ima 1 scoop man myself -- purrfekt for me!
    Yah I tried that once ... too much for me. My wife was out for 14 hours on a scoop lol now she likes a third...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I tried that once ... too much for me. My wife was out for 14 hours on a scoop lol now she likes a third...
    i was going to give my girlfriend half a scoop...but i'll start with 1/3 too
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i was going to give my girlfriend half a scoop...but i'll start with 1/3 too
    Again last night half a scoop and bang!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Again last night half a scoop and bang!!
    i've been really sick the last few days and didn't work....i knew friday i had to go to work so i went with 3/4 of a scoop and wow, i was out cold within 20 minutes, i feel good today minus my sinuses

Similar Forum Threads

1. The FinaFlex G8 review #2
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:08 PM
  2. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:24 PM
  3. G8 Review
    By fightbackhxc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0