IGNITED 2 get the MAX PUMP

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up guys. I was lucky enough to be chosen to log IGNITE 2 and MAX PUMP for the guys at Finaflex. Would like to thank them for the opportunity. I'm a pre-workout junkie so this is right up my alley. If you name a pre-workout chances are I have tried it. I use a FST7 training program and am bulking until next summer. I hope to see some big nasty pumps and get clean energy with this combo and I'm sure Finaflex will deliver as usual.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in for this!!! Your going to love ignite the energy and focus really shine!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my first day on the IGNITE2 and MAX PUMP combo.

First let's evaluate IGNITE2 -

Taste was very nice. Strong sweet melon flavor like I was hoping for. Not over powering but really good. I noticed a different smell though. Any insight on what that is?

Texture and mixability were good too. Had a little bit of sediment but I'm guessing it was from the daa. I've used a product from a company that I used to rep for here in Houston and it also had daa that caused the same texture, it's not sandy just a couple floaters. Mixed completely away after the third shake tho.

Focus and energy were good in the gym. Nice bit of tunnel vision at the beginning and great mind muscle contractions during my arm session. I find that most products work better with the more I use them also so there is better things to come.

Now MAX PUMP -

Took MAX PUMP thirty mins pre workout on a semi empty stomach. I know it suggests take with food but I usually train fasted besides a banana and whey about an hour before.

No stomach problems tho. Some guys said the experienced them but I was fine and dandy cause I've got a super gut lol.

Had some slight flushing of the skin and it mainly came up in the body part I was training. Warm biceps, triceps and hamstring the entire workout :)

No vascularity to note but this product gets better with continued use as per the beta testers. Had good full pumps tho. Between the warmth and full pumps I was feeling great.

Today is chest day. I'll post my lifts and keep note of any strength and endurance increases throughout the log starting today. Day two kicking off!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yesterday was my first day on the IGNITE2 and MAX PUMP combo.

First let's evaluate IGNITE2 -

Taste was very nice. Strong sweet melon flavor like I was hoping for. Not over powering but really good. I noticed a different smell though. Any insight on what that is?

Texture and mixability were good too. Had a little bit of sediment but I'm guessing it was from the daa. I've used a product from a company that I used to rep for here in Houston and it also had daa that caused the same texture, it's not sandy just a couple floaters. Mixed completely away after the third shake tho.

Focus and energy were good in the gym. Nice bit of tunnel vision at the beginning and great mind muscle contractions during my arm session. I find that most products work better with the more I use them also so there is better things to come.

Now MAX PUMP -

Took MAX PUMP thirty mins pre workout on a semi empty stomach. I know it suggests take with food but I usually train fasted besides a banana and whey about an hour before.

No stomach problems tho. Some guys said the experienced them but I was fine and dandy cause I've got a super gut lol.

Had some slight flushing of the skin and it mainly came up in the body part I was training. Warm biceps, triceps and hamstring the entire workout :)

No vascularity to note but this product gets better with continued use as per the beta testers. Had good full pumps tho. Between the warmth and full pumps I was feeling great.

Today is chest day. I'll post my lifts and keep note of any strength and endurance increases throughout the log starting today. Day two kicking off!
Nice first review... Ingnite does have a compounding effect so you will like it more and more.. It also has Crea-trona which builds up over time as well, I use to open 6 crea trona pills (before the powder) into my ignite for a sick full pump..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah getting saturated with Crea-Trona will def be fun :) I lied earlier btw. Today was shoulders. I have a little treat for you guys too :) all I can say is DW and ScottyDoc...prepare for some more competition :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE! Yeah to be honest vascularity does not seem to be the strong suit with the MAX PUMP. I think the betaine is going more into the muscle than into volumizing the blood which is fine with me. Everything I have read about it and it's effects seem to have to do with the muscle and performance. So not like taking arginine, BA or Carnosine to get a pump via arterial dilation.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's lifts. Cut my session short today. Wife was taking the kids to the park and I decide to go along so I didn't do FST7 reverse flys or dumbbell shrugs. Still staying away from heavy shoulder presses right now also just for precaution.

Had great focus and smooth energy today again. The pumps were gooooood too. Had some decent shoulder veinage going on and its only day two.....so stoked for the rest of the buildup on both products!

Leverage Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 135.0x15
Set 2 : 135.0x15
Set 3 : 135.0x15
Set 4 : 135.0x12

Dumbbell Front Raise
Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
Set 2 : 60.0'sx12
Set 3 : 60.0'sx11
Set 4 : 60.0'sx10

Face Pull
Set 1 : 120.0x15
Set 2 : 130.0x13
Set 3 : 130.0x12
Set 4 : 130.0x12

Machine Side Deltoid Raise
Set 1 : 110.0x15
Set 2 : 110.0x12
Set 3 : 110.0x11
Set 4 : 110.0x11
Set 5 : 110.0x10
Set 6 : 110.0x10
Set 7 : 110.0x9

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
Set 1 : 40.0x15
Set 2 : 55.0x13
Set 3 : 55.0x13
Set 4 : 55.0x11

Power Partials
Set 1 : 55.0x15
Set 2 : 65.0x13
Set 3 : 70.0x11
Set 4 : 70.0x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epic! I love that movie.
It is one of my all time favorites and I don't even know why. My daughter loves it too. She sits and watches it with me. Or sometimes out of nowhere she will look at me like she is pulling the horn on a choochoo train and goes "Toot-Toot" then we both laugh, or I will tell her she can do something she thinks she cant and I will do it to her and she giggles then tries.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Payne.....I can't feel.....my legs! And I said bubba....that's cause they ain't there! And I looked down and those two little bloody nubs were kickin in the air like this here. LoL soooo awesome!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is he in there? (Boy Nods Yes) POW POW POW POW POW! If he's still in there HE AIN'T HAPPY!

I also love this one, I use it from time to time or sometimes just the front or back half of it.

"Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst."

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fellas MAX PUMP down the hatch. IGNITE2 in 15 mins then its off to hit chest and quads. I've had a nice full pump going today. Not sure if its from the cup of oatmeal this morning with Slinshot or the MAX PUMP starting to saturate me. Might be the combo of the two :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot my phone at home so I didn't log my workout. Since I did that and had to listen to today's hot 100 I did a little bit lighter pump session on chest and normal legs. Had a new vein open up in my right shoulder today and my forearms and triceps were scary vascular. Could really feel the difference in pumps today. Biceps were smokin from holding the angle on crossovers.

2 x Bench 245 x 10
2 x Dumbbell Flat bench 100's x 12
2 x Incline Bench 205 x 10
3 x Incline Dumbbell Bench 90's x 12
4 x Hammer Strength Incline 225 x 12
5 x Cable Crossover 120 x 12
4 x Leg Extension 210 x 10
4 x Hack Squat 405 x 10
5 x Leg Press 315 x 12

Felt good after the workout. Less weight and volume doesn't have me feeling like I was beat up right now lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's experience. No stomach discomfort from MAX PUMP. Also I didn't have any skin flushing. Possibly from more food before lifting or just the less intense workout. Pumps were badass though and my chest, shoulders, forearms, triceps, biceps and quads were all extremely full :0

I had some good energy from IGNITE but didn't utilize it so much since I went lighter today. Still had great muscle contractions and great focus during legs. No crash post workout either even with the big dose of stims. Just a slow decline back to normal. Very impressed!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's experience. No stomach discomfort from MAX PUMP. Also I didn't have any skin flushing. Possibly from more food before lifting or just the less intense workout. Pumps were badass though and my chest, shoulders, forearms, triceps, biceps and quads were all extremely full :0

I had some good energy from IGNITE but didn't utilize it so much since I went lighter today. Still had great muscle contractions and great focus during legs. No crash post workout either even with the big dose of stims. Just a slow decline back to normal. Very impressed!

Gotta love that full pumped feeling and then a slow decline back to normal just tops it off.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love that full pumped feeling and then a slow decline back to normal just tops it off.
And it's only three days in. Most of the beta testers didn't seem to notice big changes for the most part until week 2 :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

That is fast to start feeling it already. Have u thought about uncapping a couple and mixing it in with ignite PW?? My next experiment when my NP order comes in. Great log so far!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After week one I plan on taking 4 MAX PUMP when I wake on non training days and on training days 4 MAX PUMP upon waking and 4 MAX PUMP uncapped with IGNITE pre workout. Should be epic :p

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
After week one I plan on taking 4 MAX PUMP when I wake on non training days and on training days 4 MAX PUMP upon waking and 4 MAX PUMP uncapped with IGNITE pre workout. Should be epic :p
That's what I'm talking about!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
indeed, sounds righteous
i have some in transit myself, and will be running it pretty much identical to what you describe here..
good times :cool2:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed, sounds righteous
i have some in transit myself, and will be running it pretty much identical to what you describe here..
good times :cool2:
Great minds think alike :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is an off day from the gym. Really needed a goooood solid day of rest. Took MAX PUMP this morning when I woke up with breakfast. Haven't noticed much besides some skin flushing every now and then throughout the day. Just a few more days and it'll be time to double up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DOing great in here so far. That "light" workout looked awesome like it would feel so good to do. One thing I absolutely love about IGNITE 2 is that a heaping scoop is as much as I will ever need and that there is no crash from it. For the most part I tend to use just one scoop but if I am dragging ass I will do a heaping scoop or 1.5 scoops basically.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DOing great in here so far. That "light" workout looked awesome like it would feel so good to do. One thing I absolutely love about IGNITE 2 is that a heaping scoop is as much as I will ever need and that there is no crash from it. For the most part I tend to use just one scoop but if I am dragging ass I will do a heaping scoop or 1.5 scoops basically.
Agreed. One scoop hits it just right. Not only is the mind muscle connection good but so is the stim aspect.

Now leg day may require two scoops but most days one will do just fine.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. One scoop hits it just right. Not only is the mind muscle connection good but so is the stim aspect.

Now leg day may require two scoops but most days one will do just fine.
I work quads with chest and hams with arms so its a combo leg days :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About smash the back fellas. I've got the yawns but I think 1.5 scoops of IGNITE2 will have me lit up :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inverted Row
Set 1 : 0.0x14
Set 2 : 0.0x12
Set 3 : 0.0x10
Set 4 : 0.0x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
Set 1 : 200.0x14
Set 2 : 225.0x12
Set 3 : 250.0x10
Set 4 : 255.0x8

Cable Seated Row
Set 1 : 225.0x13
Set 2 : 250.0x10
Set 3 : 255.0x10
Set 4 : 255.0x9

Yates Reverse Grip Row
Set 1 : 275.0x12
Set 2 : 295.0x11
Set 3 : 315.0x9
Set 4 : 315.0x9 Drop 225x.0x10 Drop 135.0x12

T Bar Row
Set 1 : 180.0x12
Set 2 : 205.0x11
Set 3 : 225.0x8
Set 4 : 225.0x8 Drop 205.0x8 Drop 185.0x8 Drop 135.0x12

Straight Arm Push Down (2 second contraction)
Set 1 : 90.0x15
Set 2 : 90.0x15
Set 3 : 90.0x15
Set 4 : 90.0x14
Set 5 : 100.0x10
Set 6 : 100.0x10
Set 7 : 100.0x9

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lordy Lordy. Today was awesome. A scoop and a half of IGNITE had me lit up! Was sweating like crazy today. Most I've sweated in a long time during a workout. Energy was badass too. No jitters and an amazing focus. Pumps were strong in my back and I had some minor back pumps so I skipped rack pulls. I definitely felt some extra endurance today, especially during my FST 7 set. Had to add some weight on the straight arm pulldowns to really exhaust my lats. Slight flushing on my bald head and a little stomach discomfort at first. Almost like being really hungry, but it passed in about 5 minutes. Best day by a long shot since I started the stack. An just think......it only going to get better. :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lordy Lordy. Today was awesome. A scoop and a half of IGNITE had me lit up! Was sweating like crazy today. Most I've sweated in a long time during a workout. Energy was badass too. No jitters and an amazing focus. Pumps were strong in my back and I had some minor back pumps so I skipped rack pulls. I definitely felt some extra endurance today, especially during my FST 7 set. Had to add some weight on the straight arm pulldowns to really exhaust my lats. Slight flushing on my bald head and a little stomach discomfort at first. Almost like being really hungry, but it passed in about 5 minutes. Best day by a long shot since I started the stack. An just think......it only going to get better. :p
Yeaaaaa buddy!!! Nice job bro and pics look good to, beastly for sure!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yup, large & in charge he is..with a red dome on top :p
and we're just getting started!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I'm training today. That depends on work really. Promised my wife we would go out tonight so ill PROBABLY be out of comission tomorrow :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got off work early so I'm gonna go a little bonkers....doubling up on the MAX PUMP. 4 30 mins pre and 4 uncapped in my IGNITE. And to top it all off....it's arms and hams day :) bring the PAIN!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PUMPED to the MAX? You decide..

Attachments

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See now your just showing off!! LOL you are at where I'm trying to be now you have official inspired me!! Looking mean bro.
Wow...never thought I would inspire somebody.....I'm flattered bro. Really. Thank you.