Getting bigger and leaner with Alpha, 550, and Epi-V.

Page 25 of 25 First ... 232425

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    and different issue but same theme: ppl often make the easier choice between exercises, when faced with multiple options..i learned long ago, take the harder choice, you will thank yourself later
    That's why so many people have puny legs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yup i agree
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. I know I need to learn an olympic hold for front squats; it's getting too precarious for my biceps with the crossed arm style - I don't need a tear. It about choked me to death tonight, but got a good 70 reps in of an olympic hold front squat. It sucked, but I felt like I gained something I couldn't explain
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Tank top bodybuilders....sissy boys

Working them legs is what separates the boys from the men.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. other than the fact very few ppl actually enjoy training legs, I am actually shocked so many do not
    generally speaking - legs are the first thing to go on a man, physically..all sorts of problems arise, when the foundation of your building is weak and broken down
    aside from that: how many guys want to have what I call that "old man" look?
    you know the type - fairly decent upper body, maybe full in chest & shoulders, arms okay, but a big beer gut and these tiny little sticks for legs

huh-uh man, not kewl
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    other than the fact very few ppl actually enjoy training legs, I am actually shocked so many do not
    generally speaking - legs are the first thing to go on a man, physically..all sorts of problems arise, when the foundation of your building is weak and broken down
    you know the type - fairly decent upper body, maybe full in chest & shoulders, arms okay, but a big beer gut and these tiny little sticks for legs

huh-uh man, not kewl
    Yeah I'd never want that look. My friends and I are only around 21 and I can tell some of these ppl already got that **** going lmao. Give it 5 more years for full effect.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

Yeah I'd never want that look. My friends and I are only around 21 and I can tell some of these ppl already got that **** going lmao. Give it 5 more years for full effect.
    This is what I refer to as the "Beach House" look
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. What happened to Pre? News? Updates?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    What happened to Pre? News? Updates?
    PCT blues?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    other than the fact very few ppl actually enjoy training legs, I am actually shocked so many do not

huh-uh man, not kewl
    Yah I know legs aren't my best part but I do work them pretty hard, I think they looked good once they got good and shredded. Watch out though the volume in the fst-7 workout is doing something funny to them... yah I was wrong. Crazy volume still not for me but I definitely have benefited my increased volume.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. I'm still here, I have just been super busy. My step dads father past away last month and we are in the process of remodeling the house he lived in. My mom and step dad live in NC so iv been running over there alot to take care of things as me and my fiancÚ will be renting it July 1st. Weight is still holding at 151. I am down to 30mg torem and 1 cap revo I'm currently in my 4th week of PCT. I hit the gym Monday for legs and boy did that kill me yesterday, super sore.

Anyway guys I have been throwing around the idea of running a torem only cycle. I know I have seen where people have run I believe clomid solo cycles with success so I'm curious do you think torem would work also? I know only blood work would tell you for sure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

12. Yah I don't get it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. why would you want to?
    cycling a serm not worthwhile for you
    stick with traditional means

condolences on the family passing

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why would you want to?
    cycling a serm not worthwhile for you
    stick with traditional means

condolences on the family passing
    This is why I asked the question first, no harm in asking. Appreciate the info guys. Thanks for the condolences snags. I was not super close with him but with my mom and step dad living out of state it does fill my plate up a bit more. I have to go over there later and move a fallen over shed which will. Be my work out for the day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:05 AM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo