Getting bigger and leaner with Alpha, 550, and Epi-V.

Page 23 of 25 First ... 2122232425 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    PCT Day 3 - 151.5

    Well weight took a dive which I knew was going to happen. Currently sitting at working sipping on ginger ale and eating saltines. I'm not to nausea at this point but I keep getting dizzy which then in turn kind of makes me motion sick. I took my revo last night and will try to atleast get 60mg of torem in before bed tonight.
    How are you feeling today bro? Hope better.
    OLYMPUS UK REP


  2. Better Ed, currently in NC. I'm doing torem at 60mg nightly right now. Luckily it was not a heavy cycle so the 120 was most likely overkill anyway. I'm feeling ok right now. So right now I am getting my revo and torem in and will start pure test back up again tonight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Better Ed, currently in NC. I'm doing torem at 60mg nightly right now. Luckily it was not a heavy cycle so the 120 was most likely overkill anyway. I'm feeling ok right now. So right now I am getting my revo and torem in and will start pure test back up again tonight.
    Tor is really quick...

  4. That's what I hear, so far the 60mg seems to be fine, I was wondering because I split dosed my first day of torem so Sunday am I had 60 and Sunday PM I had 60 at 7pm then I switched to all at once and took 120mg at 5am Monday, wondering if I just had to much torem at once.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  5. Just got all caught up Pre, that sucks man about how you've been feeling, hope you feel better bro!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Just got all caught up Pre, that sucks man about how you've been feeling, hope you feel better bro!
    Thanks for being here Luke. The cycle was an overall success. Il just keep plugging away in PCT and try and keep my gains.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  7. PCT Day 5 - weight is unknown till I get back to Maine

    Well it's kinda looking like there won't be any workouts this vacations. All I can say is I went hard during cycle so a week off might not be so bad, I am however still doing nightly core work and multiple sets of push-ups with all different hand positions. Food intake has been better then I thought it would be so let's see what happens. Il be hard at it when I get back to Maine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    PCT Day 5 - weight is unknown till I get back to Maine

    Well it's kinda looking like there won't be any workouts this vacations. All I can say is I went hard during cycle so a week off might not be so bad, I am however still doing nightly core work and multiple sets of push-ups with all different hand positions. Food intake has been better then I thought it would be so let's see what happens. Il be hard at it when I get back to Maine.
    Good that you're enjoying yourself, but it's very important that you keep working hard during PCT, or otherwise you'll lose some muscle.

    Besides the push up variations, try to do some pull ups etc...or try and go to a gym...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Yeah I know Ed it sucks. I'm still feeling pretty full so that's good but I do understand I have to push.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah I know Ed it sucks. I'm still feeling pretty full so that's good but I do understand I have to push.
    Always difficult to keep the gains during and after PCT. Eat right, train hard and smart, rest/ get enough sleep.

    You got the best supps to get through this
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  11. Yeah this will be my rest then it's gym every day when I get back.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  12. If its been a long time since u had a break it does not matter if you are in PCT or not. If ur body is wore down and needs the break you will grow regardless of PCT. I've taken brakes twice in PCT for one reason or another and was no worse off then if I had been lifting the entire time. In fact in both instances I actually gained strength and size stayed the same. I'm not saying just take a break for the sake of it, but if you need it then do it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. That's what I was thinking monte.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If its been a long time since u had a break it does not matter if you are in PCT or not. If ur body is wore down and needs the break you will grow regardless of PCT. I've taken brakes twice in PCT for one reason or another and was no worse off then if I had been lifting the entire time. In fact in both instances I actually gained strength and size stayed the same. I'm not saying just take a break for the sake of it, but if you need it then do it.
    Not much of a choice here for me I ran things right up to contest.. no way was I training this week, I'm good if I can stay awake

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Not much of a choice here for me I ran things right up to contest.. no way was I training this week, I'm good if I can stay awake
    You didn't have a choice....and your body was put to the ultimate test.

    Otherwise, you would have trained during PCT, as it's hard to maintain the muscle built during cycle.

    Monte does have a point....if you really need the rest, then listen to your body.

    Your body will tell what it needs, and you just have to listen to it....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. PCT Day 9 - weight unknown


    I'm still in NC and letting my body recover. Iv had a nasty on going headache for the past 3 days which is really getting on my nerves. I'm ready to get back in the gym so I think things or going to get out of control when I get back to Maine. Mentally I'm just about there to kill it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    PCT Day 9 - weight unknown

    I'm still in NC and letting my body recover. Iv had a nasty on going headache for the past 3 days which is really getting on my nerves. I'm ready to get back in the gym so I think things or going to get out of control when I get back to Maine. Mentally I'm just about there to kill it.
    Might be stim withdraw causing the headache.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Never thought of that, I could take some micro because I have it but I think il just wait till Thursday.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Never thought of that, I could take some micro because I have it but I think il just wait till Thursday.
    Fight through the paiin brother. I'm three days stim free and I'm miserable lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Fight through the paiin brother. I'm three days stim free and I'm miserable lol.
    Yeah was just thinking I might start using origin again because its stim free.

    Just got out of a paramore concert and thankfully I was not on cycle because damn they would have been picking up 2 sorry asses off the floor. Dumbass people with no respect deserve to get dropped.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  21. I've noticed some stim withdrawal migraines before. Go away fast though. You vacationing in NC? Obx? Hope your having a good time off.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I've noticed some stim withdrawal migraines before. Go away fast though. You vacationing in NC? Obx? Hope your having a good time off.
    Yah Caffeine withdrawls I guess, don't know I don't drink coffee but I get the withdrawls coming off stims with caffeine in them.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I've noticed some stim withdrawal migraines before. Go away fast though. You vacationing in NC? Obx? Hope your having a good time off.
    Yeah Irish, currently in kannapolis, nc.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  24. PCT Day 12 - 154.1


    I was happy this morning to see my weight was still above 154. I did get into the gym this morning but can't seem to find my notebook so I ended hitting a lot of body parts except chest which I will do tomorrow. Strength is feeling good still. I think the biggest strength gain I had this cycle was my back. My back felt great this morning so rows and I should have pushed the weight but ran out of time. Anyway guys I'm still digging. I'm going to also get around the writing reviews and taking new measurements.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  25. gotta like the commitment of this guy, updating while on vaca

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    gotta like the commitment of this guy, updating while on vaca
    Yeah I'm back home now. Jet lagged but its all good. Don't know why but the last week my appetite has been out of control.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    gotta like the commitment of this guy, updating while on vaca
    A+++++
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Yeah I'm back home now. Jet lagged but its all good. Don't know why but the last week my appetite has been out of control.
    Probably means you need more food to fuel recovery. Eat if you feel like you need to eat. Don't fin forget....you gained lean mass. Eat a surplus to maintain it. Lots of guys makke the mistake of cutting calories backk when done with cycles in fear of getting fat. This is a one way street to lossville.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  29. I'm not afraid of getting fat, what killing me is I will slam a bunch of food and be full, 30 minutes later I feel like I never ate.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'm not afraid of getting fat, what killing me is I will slam a bunch of food and be full, 30 minutes later I feel like I never ate.
    I'm not seeing the problem. Lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo
    By james1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Log in
Log in