Getting bigger and leaner with Alpha, 550, and Epi-V.

Page 22 of 25 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Yup il update when I get back to the shop
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348


  2. Seems like we're all working out at the same time.

    Except it's 15:29 local time here....

    By the way, nice progress bro. Congrats.

    Love it when a plan comes together
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Seems like we're all working out at the same time.

    Except it's 15:29 local time here....

    By the way, nice progress bro. Congrats.

    Love it when a plan comes together
    I need to post my update. Chest day turned into bench day lol. Hit a extra 2 reps for a minor PR.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    You are working out now? Checking AM in between sets. Lol my favorite thing to do during a workout.

    FOCUS!
    computer+training=NO

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    FOCUS!
    computer+training=NO
    If you have time to lean you have time to clean.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  6. Day 59 - 156.3 (10.8lbs) chest


    Well guys chest day turned into benched day. Chest felt huge, massive pump after this workout. I added 2 reps to my flat DB bench press, I plan on hitting the 55s next week.

    Flat Bb Bench
    135x10
    135x10
    145x7
    155x7
    135x7
    135x7

    Decline BB Bench - 15 sec rest between sets
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Incline BB Bench
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Flat DB Bench
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10 ( 2 rep PR )
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Day 59 - 156.3 (10.8lbs) chest

    Well guys chest day turned into benched day. Chest felt huge, massive pump after this workout. I added 2 reps to my flat DB bench press, I plan on hitting the 55s next week.

    Flat Bb Bench
    135x10
    135x10
    145x7
    155x7
    135x7
    135x7

    Decline BB Bench - 15 sec rest between sets
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Incline BB Bench
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10

    Flat DB Bench
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10 ( 2 rep PR )
    that's a lot of presses bro....front delts and triceps will be sore as hell
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    that's a lot of presses bro....front delts and triceps will be sore as hell
    Yup, and I have to throw plastic tonight and tomorrow. Timing should be nice and screwed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Yup, and I have to throw plastic tonight and tomorrow. Timing should be nice and screwed.
    How are the delts and tris today?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    How are the delts and tris today?
    The tris are completely fine, front delts where in a good amount of pain/soreness yesterday. Today is a fair bit better though. I will let some hot water run on them for a bit in the shower to loosen them up. On another note today is the first day of PCT. Wednesday I leave for vacation in NC where I will be pushing my brother to bring me to the gym, which he will as we already talked about this.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    The tris are completely fine, front delts where in a good amount of pain/soreness yesterday. Today is a fair bit better though. I will let some hot water run on them for a bit in the shower to loosen them up. On another note today is the first day of PCT. Wednesday I leave for vacation in NC where I will be pushing my brother to bring me to the gym, which he will as we already talked about this.
    I had some of my best work outs during vacations....no stress, all the time in the world...sounds good bro. Enjoy.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    I had some of my best work outs during vacations....no stress, all the time in the world...sounds good bro. Enjoy.
    Yeah buddy. Just need to keep the food intake up really. It should be a good time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah buddy. Just need to keep the food intake up really. It should be a good time.
    Usually the biggest problem. Eating....be sure to enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  14. Yup probably end up being eat whatever I can get by hands on.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  15. bring on pct!
    enjoy vaca my friend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bring on pct!
    enjoy vaca my friend
    Yup lets hope it goes well. Anyone have input on torem dosing time. I'm doing an/pm split but should I just do all at night?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  17. doesn't matter when you take it, just take it same time every day
    and take all at once, do not split doses

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    doesn't matter when you take it, just take it same time every day
    and take all at once, do not split doses
    Sweet thanks snags. I will make that change tomorrow morning.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  19. Ahh the wonderful pct! Another opportunity to try great things

  20. PCT Day 2 - 155.9 (+10.4) back


    Short workout today but it was more of a focused workout too. Really concentrating on working the muscles and not just moving weight. Below I will put my current supp layout for PCT.

    Week 1 - torem at 120 for 3 days then 90 for the next 4, PureTest will be dosed 3 am and 3 PM. Revo black will be 2 caps PM.
    Week 2 - torem at 90, PureTest will stay the same, revo will stay the same.
    Week 3 - torem at 60, PureTest will stay the same, revo will stay the same.
    Week 4 - torem at 30, PureTest will stay the same, revo down the one cap.
    Week 5 - PureTest the same, revo down the 1 every other day.
    Week 6 - PureTest only at the same dose.

    I will also be using ignite for 30 days.

    Underhand Yates row
    135x10
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    175x6 (PR)
    175x6

    Seated low row - weight per handle
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Bent over rear delt flys
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10
    30x10
    35x7
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  21. PCT looks good pre. Keep those calories high to accommodate for the weight gain as well. This is where most guys go wrong and don't take into account the added size in fear of gaining fat since they don't have the hormones any more.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Looks good bro....like Monte said, keep them calories high and clean'' during PCT
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    PCT Day 2 - 155.9 (+10.4) back


    Short workout today but it was more of a focused workout too. Really concentrating on working the muscles and not just moving weight. Below I will put my current supp layout for PCT.

    Week 1 - torem at 120 for 3 days then 90 for the next 4, PureTest will be dosed 3 am and 3 PM. Revo black will be 2 caps PM.
    Week 2 - torem at 90, PureTest will stay the same, revo will stay the same.
    Week 3 - torem at 60, PureTest will stay the same, revo will stay the same.
    Week 4 - torem at 30, PureTest will stay the same, revo down the one cap.
    Week 5 - PureTest the same, revo down the 1 every other day.
    Week 6 - PureTest only at the same dose.

    I will also be using ignite for 30 days.

    Underhand Yates row
    135x10
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    175x6 (PR)
    175x6

    Seated low row - weight per handle
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Bent over rear delt flys
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10
    30x10
    35x7
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  23. Thanks guys il be doing what I can, right now though I'm light headed and feel like I want to puke. Not sure what is cause of this might be ignite but I'm not sure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Thanks guys il be doing what I can, right now though I'm light headed and feel like I want to puke. Not sure what is cause of this might be ignite but I'm not sure.
    Did you dose torem on an empty stomach?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Took it with a protein shake then breakfast. However I just lost all if it out my mouth. Ignite is nit good the second time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  26. Well been laying on the couch for 5 hours still feel like crap and most likely dehydrated. Have not taken my pm dose of supps yet. Trying to establish what the cause was. I'm thinking ignite as the last time this happend it was caused by a pre workout. Could be an ingredient my body does not like who know, I know I can't do this again tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  27. I'm going to try my hardest to get my revo down tonight. I know I really have no choice
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  28. Sorry to hear that man, ****ty way to start off a PCT on day 2. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

  29. PCT Day 3 - 151.5

    Well weight took a dive which I knew was going to happen. Currently sitting at working sipping on ginger ale and eating saltines. I'm not to nausea at this point but I keep getting dizzy which then in turn kind of makes me motion sick. I took my revo last night and will try to atleast get 60mg of torem in before bed tonight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  30. Dang brother wish this wasn't happening to you, hope you get your strength back soon. At least wk 1 of pct is worst to train hard anyway, so not like you're missing too much.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro
    By Domenic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo
    By james1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Log in
Log in