Question on 550-XD

  1. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.04%

    Question on 550-XD


    Very interested in running this product. Have seen you guys touting its recomp effects and that's what has me intetested. Thinking of running it standalone for 8 weeks at 4 caps a day. My concern is the Arimistane, which I understand to be 50 mg per cap. That's 200 mg per day; Erase practically cripples me at 75 mg. However, I know you guys also praise this product for how well your joints feel on it. I guess my question is, as someone whose joints are sensitive to Arimistane, how do you imagine my joints would do on 4 caps a day? Keeping in mind that my goal is recomp, would I maybe be better served running 2 caps of 550-XD alongside something else? If I did run it with something else (perhaps low-dose Superdrol, which I have a ton of), would 2 caps a day be enough to see the recomp effects? What about 2 caps of 550 with 2 caps of Epi-V?

    Only have one cycle under my belt - Halodrol last year - but have been training almost 19 years, currently sitting at 230 pounds at 6'0" and already carry a lot more mass than Mother Nature ever intended me to, which is why I think the higher dosages are appropriate despite a limited history with anabolics. Probably about 20% bodyfat; primary goal right now is to bring that number down, which is why the 550 appeals to me. Any thoughts are appreciated.

  2. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    Rep Power
    1051009
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    550xd /=/ arimistane @50mg per cap -- no
    that would be PCT Black @50mg of arimistane per cap
    i cannot disclose how much arimistane is in the 550, sorry
    a thought for you tho: what about a 1-andro or 1-alpha + 550 stack?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.04%

    Ah; in the old 550-XD thread from its relaunch last year the Arimistane question was posed and one of the other guys answered that it was 50 mg per cap. That's where I got the 50 mg from. As for running it with 1-Alpha, it's not that I'm opposed to it, only that NP is blowing out the 550 at $11 per bottle less than 1-Alpha, so I minimize my costs by either running 550 standalone or pairing it with something already in my stash. I'm already leaning toward running it standalone, and the revelation that the Arimistane is less than 50 mg per cap pushes me further in that direction. Thanks for the reply.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Very interested in running this product. Have seen you guys touting its recomp effects and that's what has me intetested. Thinking of running it standalone for 8 weeks at 4 caps a day. My concern is the Arimistane, which I understand to be 50 mg per cap. That's 200 mg per day; Erase practically cripples me at 75 mg. However, I know you guys also praise this product for how well your joints feel on it. I guess my question is, as someone whose joints are sensitive to Arimistane, how do you imagine my joints would do on 4 caps a day? Keeping in mind that my goal is recomp, would I maybe be better served running 2 caps of 550-XD alongside something else? If I did run it with something else (perhaps low-dose Superdrol, which I have a ton of), would 2 caps a day be enough to see the recomp effects? What about 2 caps of 550 with 2 caps of Epi-V?

    Only have one cycle under my belt - Halodrol last year - but have been training almost 19 years, currently sitting at 230 pounds at 6'0" and already carry a lot more mass than Mother Nature ever intended me to, which is why I think the higher dosages are appropriate despite a limited history with anabolics. Probably about 20% bodyfat; primary goal right now is to bring that number down, which is why the 550 appeals to me. Any thoughts are appreciated.
    So this will be your second cycle correct?? If so I would stay away from SD never mind stacking it. I would run 2 bottles of 550-XD and wait until you get a couple of runs under your belt then maybe to a stack with andro or alpha.. I dont think the amount of arimistane in 550-xd will give you any trouble. Also 550-xd has joint support as well.. Good luck!!
  5. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    Rep Power
    1051009
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Ah; in the old 550-XD thread from its relaunch last year the Arimistane question was posed and one of the other guys answered that it was 50 mg per cap. That's where I got the 50 mg from. As for running it with 1-Alpha, it's not that I'm opposed to it, only that NP is blowing out the 550 at $11 per bottle less than 1-Alpha, so I minimize my costs by either running 550 standalone or pairing it with something already in my stash. I'm already leaning toward running it standalone, and the revelation that the Arimistane is less than 50 mg per cap pushes me further in that direction. Thanks for the reply.
    yeah nutra has great pricing on the 550 indeed..so sad to see this one go
    i think you'll be fine with straight 550, and the amount of arimistane is negligible (nowhere close to 50mg/cap)
    are you planning to run a log?

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So this will be your second cycle correct?? If so I would stay away from SD never mind stacking it. I would run 2 bottles of 550-XD and wait until you get a couple of runs under your belt then maybe to a stack with andro or alpha.. I dont think the amount of arimistane in 550-xd will give you any trouble. Also 550-xd has joint support as well.. Good luck!!
    yes the 2-step conversion to 19nor (nandrolone) has eased many a sore joint
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.04%

    Not planning to log, don't think I have the attention span for it. We'll see.
  7. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    Rep Power
    1051009
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    don't think I have the attention span for it.
    what were we talking about here again?

    lol
    no worries man, running log can be very helpful & valuable tool for you..just curious
    best on your cycle, and let us know if you have further questions
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Question on 550-XD


    Im going to echo what the other guys have said in leave the SD for a later cycle.

    Let us know if you have anymore questions!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im going to echo what the other guys have said in leave the SD for a later cycle.

    Let us know if you have anymore questions!
    Went with the 550. Ordered tonight, should be able to start Friday. 4 a day for 8 weeks. Very excited.
  10. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    Went with the 550. Ordered tonight, should be able to start Friday. 4 a day for 8 weeks. Very excited.
    Nice I think you'll be happy with it you should really consider logging it. Any questions feel free to hit me up
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,559
    Rep Power
    731526
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    550 is as soldi as it gets. I know a lot of people are looking for big weight increases but when you find out that you gained a few lbs and lost 2 to 3 percent body fat you start doing some math and .. aren't you actually better off in the long run. If I were to use only 1 product it would be 550...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. New Member
    p4pbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    550 is as soldi as it gets. I know a lot of people are looking for big weight increases but when you find out that you gained a few lbs and lost 2 to 3 percent body fat you start doing some math and .. aren't you actually better off in the long run. If I were to use only 1 product it would be 550...
    Hell yeah!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-alpha, 1-andro, 550-xd: cycle questions
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:54 AM
  3. Finaflex 1 Andro + 550 XD questions
    By MuscleMartyr in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:14 AM
  4. ORIGINAL FinFlex 550 XD Cycle QUESTIONS.
    By kyled427 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 09:13 PM
  5. Quick Question on Mixing T-1 Pro
    By EPe9686518 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in