Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 8 of 116 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Crisp forgot to post these


    Cable Standing Triceps Extension
    Set 1 : 110.0x14
    Set 2 : 110.0x13
    Set 3 : 130.0x9
    Set 4 : 130.0x10

    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x10
    Set 2 : 225.0x11
    Set 3 : 245.0x8
    Set 4 : 255.0x6

    Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdown
    Set 1 : 110.0x15
    Set 2 : 120.0x15
    Set 3 : 130.0x12
    Set 4 : 140.0x10

    Triceps Pushdown - Rope
    Set 1 : 70.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x13
    Set 3 : 70.0x12
    Set 4 : 70.0x11
    Set 5 : 70.0x11
    Set 6 : 70.0x12
    Set 7 : 70.0x12

    Barbell Curl
    Set 1 : 90.0x13
    Set 2 : 90.0x13
    Set 3 : 90.0x12
    Set 4 : 90.0x11

    Hammer Curls
    Set 1 : 50.0x10
    Set 2 : 50.0x10
    Set 3 : 50.0x10
    Set 4 : 50.0x9

    Preacher Curl
    Set 1 : 90.0x10
    Set 2 : 100.0x10
    Set 3 : 100.0x9
    Set 4 : 100.0x9

    High Cable Curl
    Set 1 : 90.0x15
    Set 2 : 90.0x17
    Set 3 : 90.0x14
    Set 4 : 90.0x14
    Set 5 : 90.0x15
    Set 6 : 90.0x14
    Set 7 : 90.0x12

    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 110.0x12
    Set 2 : 130.0x12
    Set 3 : 150.0x10
    Set 4 : 150.0x10

    Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Set 1 : 200.0x10
    Set 2 : 230.0x10
    Set 3 : 240.0x9
    Set 4 : 260.0x8

    Seated Leg Curl
    Set 1 : 90.0x10
    Set 2 : 90.0x10
    Set 3 : 90.0x9
    Set 4 : 90.0x8
    Set 5 : 90.0x8
    Set 6 : 90.0x8
    Set 7 : 90.0x7
    DAT VOLUME! lol my arms hurt
    Always willing to learn :D


  2. Man I want a swoldier shirt! Such a cool name
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I want the shirt just as much as those veins! You are ripped brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmorton View Post
    Man I want a swoldier shirt! Such a cool name
    You have to join up with the Soldiers crew!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    You have to join up with the Soldiers crew!
    CS and Monty, were you in the military?

  5. I wasn't no. I WAS in boy scouts tho if that counts.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I wasn't no. I WAS in boy scouts tho if that counts.
    It doesn't count.

  7. Damn....all those camp outs for nothing.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

    CS and Monty, were you in the military?
    No sir! My post should have said Swoldiers. Damn autocorrect.

    I do run a military charity though. And Swoldiers is a fitness group and forum founded by veterens
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    No sir! My post should have said Swoldiers. Damn autocorrect.

    I do run a military charity though. And Swoldiers is a fitness group and forum founded by veterens
    Some one say swoldiers...hell yeah
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Some one say swoldiers...hell yeah
    rockin the shirt in my last pics Matt
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I cruise on 300mg cyp so maaaaybe....

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
    SDMZ 0/0/20/20/20/20

    Just thinking out loud...
    Dude your strong as an ox already, w this you'll be lifting houses.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Dude your strong as an ox already, w this you'll be lifting houses.
    Lol that's what I'm hoping for!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    You have to join up with the Soldiers crew!
    Ya I'm on there brotha
  14. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Had a good rest day yesterday. I was tied from partying with my wife the night before and I had one too many drinks but it's ok happy wife happy life lol. Noticed I had a nice full pump going on after taking MAX PUMP at around noon. Wok up early thus morning and got about 50g of carbs in before I go train. I normally don't do carbs pre workout but I'm upping the cals so this will get tried out for a while.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Had a good rest day yesterday. I was tied from partying with my wife the night before and I had one too many drinks but it's ok happy wife happy life lol. Noticed I had a nice full pump going on after taking MAX PUMP at around noon. Wok up early thus morning and got about 50g of carbs in before I go train. I normally don't do carbs pre workout but I'm upping the cals so this will get tried out for a while.
    Give it a whirl monte see how it goes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    got about 50g of carbs in before I go train. I normally don't do carbs pre workout but I'm upping the cals so this will get tried out for a while.
    again right there with ya..not my usual m.o. but i pull this tactic out every once in awhile, with great success
  17. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    I have a hard time keeping fluid intake down in the morning so when I throw carbs in on top of that I don't get the vascularity I'm used to getting in the gym. But yeah...great minds think alike.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  18. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Lifts for today. Tried out some pressing again. Just not sure what's going on right now. I get some pain between my side and rear delt. Probably gonna have to break down a have it checked out. Adding weight to all of my other lifts regularly now for the most part. Strength is going up an endurance is getting better. Things are starting to ramp up!

    Leverage Shoulder Press
    Set 1 : 135.0x17
    Set 2 : 185.0x15
    Set 3 : 225.0x12
    Set 4 : 245.0x8

    Dumbbell Front Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 60.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 60.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 65.0'sx9

    Face Pull
    Set 1 : 140.0x13
    Set 2 : 130.0x13
    Set 3 : 140.0x12
    Set 4 : 150.0x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 30.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 30.0'sx11
    Set 5 : 30.0'sx11
    Set 6 : 30.0'sx10
    Set 7 : 30.0'sx11

    Dumbbell Bent Over Rear Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 50.0'sx11
    Set 4 : 50.0'sx10

    Power Partials
    Set 1 : 70.0'sx11
    Set 2 : 70.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 70.0'sx11
    Set 4 : 70.0'sx10

    Behind Back Smith Machine Shrugs
    Set 1 : 405.0x15
    Set 2 : 495.0x10
    Set 3 : 520.0x9
    Set 4 : 315.0x15

    Rear Delt Cable Crossovers
    Set 1 : 100.0x12
    Set 2 : 100.0x12
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 100.0x11
    Set 5 : 100.0x11
    Set 6 : 100.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x9
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. tego....your straight up jacked bro....makes me sick! when i grow up i wanna be as big as you....lol

    anyway good workout!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  20. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    tego....your straight up jacked bro....makes me sick! when i grow up i wanna be as big as you....lol

    anyway good workout!
    Thanks man! I've got another 20lbs to gain tho! Lol. Been missing ya on the updates man! How is the home gym going?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kinda bad lighting and I'm holding some water from a few REALLY big eating days. Still some good vascularity given those two things.
    Dude...your arms make my legs look scrawny.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Thanks man! I've got another 20lbs to gain tho! Lol. Been missing ya on the updates man! How is the home gym going?
    I know I've been so faking busy that my logs have kinda taken a back seat. But this week things should lighten up for a little bit so its gonna get better!!

    But really...i think the only thing i got you beat on might be my weener size and hair...that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  23. Annnd twenty something pages later, im caught up.

    I didnt see that "warning" on my ignite two when i was using it, first day-full rounded scoop= sick as hell.. all night.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  24. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Dude...your arms make my legs look scrawny.
    They still seem disproportionate to my upper body IMO cause I've got a friggin HUGE rib cage.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I know I've been so faking busy that my logs have kinda taken a back seat. But this week things should lighten up for a little bit so its gonna get better!!

    But really...i think the only thing i got you beat on might be my weener size and hair...that's it
    Better get out the measuring tape! (No homo?)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Annnd twenty something pages later, im caught up.

    I didnt see that "warning" on my ignite two when i was using it, first day-full rounded scoop= sick as hell.. all night.
    IGNITE has been great so far. The G8 was what I was referring to on the half scoop tho. It knocked me out HARD! Half a scoop is soooo sweet though. Glad you followed along and caught up!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Oh i kno, i was just saying i didnt see that huge triangle warning label either lol i may have to give G8 a shot...

    Notice any difference in recovery?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  26. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Very much so. I have sleep apnea so I don't sleep very well but since I started G8 I've had GREAT deep sleep. Always wake up feeling refreshed so far. And I'm not holding as much water when I wake up either. Feel really tight.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Oh i kno, i was just saying i didnt see that huge triangle warning label either lol i may have to give G8 a shot...
    i mean - we put it right on top bro - ON TOP
    lol you are not the first one tho..nobody seems to pay attention to warning labels and contraindications these days, it's like the fine print of a cell phone contract or something

    altho i do a full scoop of G8, would def advise assessing with just 1/2 scoop of this stuff
  28. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i mean - we put it right on top bro - ON TOP
    lol you are not the first one tho..nobody seems to pay attention to warning labels and contraindications these days, it's like the fine print of a cell phone contract or something

    altho i do a full scoop of G8, would def advise assessing with just 1/2 scoop of this stuff
    I was excited and mesmerized by the shiny label
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Masteron is my next

    adding masteron to my current cycle in three weeks, going to run in 8wks at 400wk.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  30. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Macros so far today.

    82f/260c/318p for 3100 cals....scrambling for a late night protein meal!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in