Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 77 of 139 First ... 7576777879 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah legs didn't get much attention because of the surgeries I've had so they are always on and off with training depending on how my knees hold up. Lately I've made good progress and the knees are mostly pain free so hopefully they keep getting bigger.
    I feel you bro, this appendicitis surgery has had me off legs for about 8 weeks. They feel tiny right now.

I know you'll bring them to where YOU want them to be, your hard work is second to none. Keep killin it man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Looking good brother, and nice work!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

3. I'd guess that if you got some sun on them hams they'd look a little bigger. I think a tan adds ten pounds.

4. Looks like an off day again. I'm shrinking over here! Dr appointment set for next week. Fml
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looks like an off day again. I'm shrinking over here! Dr appointment set for next week. Fml
    What the hell man, fading away to nothing... kidding bro.

By the way my review is up on FF and here too.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looks like an off day again. I'm shrinking over here! Dr appointment set for next week. Fml
    ahhh - you're just missing the workout pumped-ness is all..highly doubt you are shrinking up
    rest up, when you come back and hit it hard, you may be surprised how you not only regroup but take off for those first few days

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahhh - you're just missing the workout pumped-ness is all..highly doubt you are shrinking up
    rest up, when you come back and hit it hard, you may be surprised how you not only regroup but take off for those first few days
    Yeah thats the hope. Legs actually felt really good yesterday so I'm not too worried at this point. Another wk and I would hadn't to improvise something lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Yah volume comes back in a week or so.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Well I'm stubborn and lifted today. Was going to do a full body light weight session to get the pump feeling back. Was going good until side Delt Raises with only thirty lbs. First three reps were fin. Reps 4-15 awful shooting pains. I'm a jackass so I did two more sets of 15 trying to pinpoint the pain areas. It's moved from front Delt and rotator cuff to between my side and rear Delt around the acromion. Hopefully it's not a tear and is only an inpingment but either way this sucks lol. Guess my legs get extra work!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I'm stubborn and ... I'm a jackass so ... this sucks lol.
    I would imagine so......

11. Hope the shoulder feels better bro, time for squats.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Hope the shoulder feels better bro, time for squats.
    Squats squats squats squats squats. Everyboooodeeyyyy!

13. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Yeah!

15. Anybody who was thinking about watching World War Z....user
    the money to buy the book or the audio book. Both are much more enjoyable.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I'm stubborn and lifted today. Was going to do a full body light weight session to get the pump feeling back. Was going good until side Delt Raises with only thirty lbs. First three reps were fin. Reps 4-15 awful shooting pains. I'm a jackass so I did two more sets of 15 trying to pinpoint the pain areas. It's moved from front Delt and rotator cuff to between my side and rear Delt around the acromion. Hopefully it's not a tear and is only an inpingment but either way this sucks lol. Guess my legs get extra work!
    We are all stubborn bud :-)

Sucks about the shoulder I hope it's nothing serious. Either way, like you said let's take advantage of the legs and make those bad boys grow. Hoping for the best outcome and quick recovery monte
    Independent

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Anybody who was thinking about watching World War Z....user
    the money to buy the book or the audio book. Both are much more enjoyable.
    Really?! I was thinking about going to watch that.

18. Maybe you weren't made for lifting weights?

19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Maybe you weren't made for lifting weights?
    I think he should try sandwich making or knitting

20. Hair styling seems like it would be his niche
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

21. Shoe modeling

22. Ball room dancing?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. awesome advice these last few posts....

24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Shoe modeling
    Ugly toes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ball room dancing?
    Bad knees

25. Rofl. Thanks guys I'm naturally awesome so I would be good at all those things. And ugly toes won't matter unless I'm modeling sandals......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6