Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 7 of 87 First ... 56789 ... Last
  1. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Trying to figure out how to get my food diary uploaded. Will start posting this and will be looking for critique on diet as well
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. EAT EAT EAT!

    That's my critique. Your Bulking for goodness sake!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Lol. Yeah I put on weight really easy so I gotta watch what I'm putting in my face honestly 300g of carbs a day is about my MAX before I start to bloat lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol. Yeah I put on weight really easy so I gotta watch what I'm putting in my face honestly 300g of carbs a day is about my MAX before I start to bloat lol.
    Well get to 260 and cut back to 240 no big deal haha. I'm just kidding. I didn't say eat bad, just good. I'm messing around with using some CBL thought process and hitting most of my carbs post workout.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Yeah I go by a similar protocol as well. Pre and post are my big carb meals.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  6. Good deal Bro I like it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Trying to figure out how to get my food diary uploaded. Will start posting this and will be looking for critique on diet as well
    MFP+screen shot! Done!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Post chest/hams workout
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Post chest/hams workout
    You're freeking enormous
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Almost as big as Snags! Lol. Well done Monte!
  11. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    So I went with dumbbells today instead of barbell because they are easier on my shoulder. I also have long arms so I feel them alot more also. Haven't done dumbbells in a while so my weights were down a bit but got a massive burn and I'll probably be sore tomorrow lol. Knee felt good today after squats and leg press so I'm happy with that also. Was an overall good day. I'm a bit soft from all the carbs lately but I weighed in fasted at 219. Last weigh in was after a couple big meals at 220 so I'm holding steady if not putting on a little weight. Eight caps MAX PUMP thirty minutes pre an IGNITE2 ten minutes pre. Tomorrow I'll do eight uncapped MAX PUMP in my IGNITE. I bet it rocks


    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 100.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 110.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 120.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx7

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 100.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 105.0'sx9
    Set 3 : 105.0'sx8
    Set 4 : 105.0'sx8

    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 200.0x13
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 250.0x10
    Set 4 : 230.0x10

    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 200.0x11
    Set 2 : 250.0x10
    Set 3 : 250.0x9
    Set 4 : 220.0x10

    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x17
    Set 2 : 100.0x15
    Set 3 : 100.0x15
    Set 4 : 120.0x11
    Set 5 : 120.0x10
    Set 6 : 120.0x9
    Set 7 : 120.0x8

    Leg Extensions
    Set 1 : 190.0x10
    Set 2 : 210.0x10
    Set 3 : 210.0x9
    Set 4 : 210.0x8

    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 315.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x9
    Set 3 : 315.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x8

    Leg Press
    Set 1 : 315.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x10
    Set 3 : 315.0x10
    Set 4 : 315.0x10
    Set 5 : 315.0x10
    Set 6 : 315.0x10
    Set 7 : 315.0x10
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Almost as big as Snags! Lol. Well done Monte!
    Snags has like fourty years on me I'll catch up lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Excellent work you are really looking good, lets keep this bulk clean and see where it takes you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Post chest/hams workout
    Beastly brother!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent work you are really looking good, lets keep this bulk clean and see where it takes you.
    Soooo hard to hit 4k clean cals with so much junk food in the house for the kids lol. Trying tho!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Snags has like fourty years on me I'll catch up lol
    I'm thinking more like 50 years but I haven't met the man personally! Lolrof too bad he has computer problems and can't see this post!

    Nice DB work. I need to switch my workout to DBs. I think tomorrow morning would be a good time.
  17. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I'm thinking more like 50 years but I haven't met the man personally! Lolrof too bad he has computer problems and can't see this post!

    Nice DB work. I need to switch my workout to DBs. I think tomorrow morning would be a good time.
    Every once in a while I move to barbell for some ungodly reason. I get better result from dumbbells by far and don't seem to have the shoulder problems as often.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  18. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Gotta make a supp order today....wife's gonna kill me lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gotta make a supp order today....wife's gonna kill me lol.
    I know that feeling...thankfully sometimes she isn't around with the delivery is made! lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Soooo hard to hit 4k clean cals with so much junk food in the house for the kids lol. Trying tho!
    Eat more butter. I go with Kerrygold (grass fed). Also coconut oil,and macadamia nuts and pecans.

  21. One avocado has 250 calories and a bunch of good fats. I love avocados.
  22. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    One avocado has 250 calories and a bunch of good fats. I love avocados.
    I'll puke all over the place. Gross!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'll puke all over the place. Gross!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gotta make a supp order today....wife's gonna kill me lol.
    Don't you hate that feeling lol...that feeling of....man...this is gonna piss her off so bad...fuc* it i need the protein Bcaa and pwo.....it'll be worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'll puke all over the place. Gross!
    Blend it into a smoothie. Makes it waaaaaay creamy. Sissy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Don't you hate that feeling lol...that feeling of....man...this is gonna piss her off so bad...fuc* it i need the protein Bcaa and pwo.....it'll be worth it
    I go through this all the time!! Lol she'll see something and say "you just get that?" And I'll say "nooooo I've had that for a while!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Just got done grocery shopping.....God I felt like such a "bro"

    6lbs Salmon
    15 2packs minute brown rice (all they had)
    15 large cans chicken breast
    2 4lb bags mesquite grilled chicken breasts
    2 4lb bags teriyaki grilled chicken
    2lb bag almonds
    1 box of quinoa (never had this before)
    1 large low fat cottage cheese
    1 large Greek yogurt
    1 container Fresh cut pineapple
    1 bag cutie
    1 jar natural pb
    10 bananas
    18 eggs

    ...... so exciting.....NOT

    This is about a week and a half worth of food
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Just got done grocery shopping.....God I felt like such a "bro"

    6lbs Salmon
    15 2packs minute brown rice (all they had)
    15 large cans chicken breast
    2 4lb bags mesquite grilled chicken breasts
    2 4lb bags teriyaki grilled chicken
    2lb bag almonds
    1 box of quinoa (never had this before)
    1 large low fat cottage cheese
    1 large Greek yogurt
    1 container Fresh cut pineapple
    1 bag cutie
    1 jar natural pb
    10 bananas
    18 eggs

    ...... so exciting.....NOT

    This is about a week and a half worth of food
    1) buy your rice and oats in bulk from honeyville farms. Wayyyyy cheaper!
    2)quinoa is amazing
    3)this looks like my shopping list. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    These cups of rice are soooooo convenient t though lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    These cups of rice are soooooo convenient t though lol.
    But such a ripoff!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I go through this all the time!! Lol she'll see something and say "you just get that?" And I'll say "nooooo I've had that for a while!
    lol definately pulled that one.
    My go to excuse those is "babe it was on sale...it was cheap i promise...Got all this for like...100 bucks (knowing full well that 15 lbs of protein and 2 lbs of bcaas is more than 100 bucks lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  32. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Now I make a supplement order lol

    Organ Shield, Slinshot, Protean, Agmatine, Fish Oil, Cissus and some other things I'm forgetting. FML
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  33. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    1) buy your rice and oats in bulk from honeyville farms. Wayyyyy cheaper!
    2)quinoa is amazing
    3)this looks like my shopping list. Lol
    Heard alot about quinoa.... Looking on honeyville farms now. Thanks for the site

  34. Yea, love me some quinoa!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Just got done grocery shopping.....God I felt like such a "bro"

    6lbs Salmon
    15 2packs minute brown rice (all they had)
    15 large cans chicken breast
    2 4lb bags mesquite grilled chicken breasts
    2 4lb bags teriyaki grilled chicken
    2lb bag almonds
    1 box of quinoa (never had this before)
    1 large low fat cottage cheese
    1 large Greek yogurt
    1 container Fresh cut pineapple
    1 bag cutie
    1 jar natural pb
    10 bananas
    18 eggs

    ...... so exciting.....NOT

    This is about a week and a half worth of food
    nice shopping list.... Sounds like im coming for dinner lol
  36. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    nice shopping list.... Sounds like im coming for dinner lol
    My wife saw the grocerys and said "Where is our food?" Looks like I get to go shopping again tomorrow lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Yea, love me some quinoa!
    I tried to find it bulk for cheap but watching a movie and forums/Internet searching is not working out to goods
  38. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Ok full supp update. Adding in D-Pol since Purus was gracious enough to give me a free one an I had one stashed away for later.

    Fish Oil 6g spread in three doses during day
    Orange Triad upon waking and mid day
    Super Cissus upon waking and mid day
    Glutamine 5g post workout
    Modern BCAA during workout
    Karbolic post workout
    MAX PUMP 30min pre workout
    IGNITE 2 20 min pre workout
    SlinShot 3 a day
    Organ Shield mid day
    D-Pol upon waking
    G8 .5 scoop 30min pre bed
    Agmatine 500mg 2x a day. Post workout and after biggest carb meal.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ok full supp update. Adding in D-Pol since Purus was gracious enough to give me a free one an I had one stashed away for later.

    Fish Oil 6g spread in three doses during day
    Orange Triad upon waking and mid day
    Super Cissus upon waking and mid day
    Glutamine 5g post workout
    Modern BCAA during workout
    Karbolic post workout
    MAX PUMP 30min pre workout
    IGNITE 2 20 min pre workout
    SlinShot 3 a day
    Organ Shield mid day
    D-Pol upon waking
    G8 .5 scoop 30min pre bed
    Agmatine 500mg 2x a day. Post workout and after biggest carb meal.
    That is a serious list my friend
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  40. re: Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!


    Success!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in