Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 59 of 116 First ... 5758596061 ... Last

1. Yeah, F that. What kind of work do you do?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah, F that. What kind of work do you do?
    Train conductor
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Train conductor
    when you gonna be engineer brah?

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    when you gonna be engineer brah?
    Never. I could have went 4 years ago but I passed. Engiineers spend a large part of their career on the road sleeping in hotels and away from their familys. Ill pass on that :P

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never. I could have went 4 years ago but I passed. Engiineers spend a large part of their career on the road sleeping in hotels and away from their familys. Ill pass on that :P
    indeed
    good $ and benefits, but very tough gig if you have fam
    you conductors do all right tho
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    good $ and benefits, but very tough gig if you have fam
    you conductors do all right tho
    Yeah we do good last year I made 76k so I can't complain too much

7. Choo Choo?

I just pictured you in a little hat and some train smoke in the background...

okay my immaturity has passed. Doesn't sound like a bad gig. Prob better than what I am doing right now. Definitely pay wise.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

8. Keeee

9. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Choo Choo?

I just pictured you in a little hat and some train smoke in the background...

okay my immaturity has passed. Doesn't sound like a bad gig. Prob better than what I am doing right now. Definitely pay wise.
    LOL, I just pictured him on an episode of Thomas the Engine...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

10. Lol guys at work joke around about me eating box cars and pulling trains. Its great

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    eating box and pulling trains is great
    sounds like fun

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol guys at work joke around about me eating box cars and pulling trains. Its great
    Or Mr Incredible bench pressing locomotives
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

13. Family man.... That's tight

14. Your plan is good but your opinion of your level of musculature is skewed for a Regional show. It isn't like you are doing a Nationals show right off. There will be some guys on stage that are not even 8%, some of them won't be as big as you. Second your best bet would be to do an earlier show if you can, the ones that the experienced guys use for warm ups and don't come in as top notch as later in the year. The later in the year it is the better condition you tend to see the athletes in. August isnt too bad but we have a lot of shows around here from May through July.

When you look at Snags you see him and think DAMN! Well he is already a National level competitor who is going for his Pro Card. Don't sell yourself short and don't miss out on the experience because even if you have the best physique someone who knows how to show will whoop your ass on the stage. Get the experience in some shows while you are working to perfect things. I made the mistake of going in on the Advanced Level with the guys who were going for pro when I competed. Granted my physique was there, well before I got flat. I was in way better condition but my inexperience was my biggest downfall, that and the use of a diuretic when I had no business using one. Diuretics are for people who aren't in condition but are trying to look like they are and they can back fire very easily!

That being said just plan to do a show next year, commit in your mind and do what is needed to come in the best condition with whatever muscle you have built and just soak up the experience. Enter the Novice and you will be shocked how big you are against the others and if you come in crazy condition with good posing the show may be yours.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. Funny moment at the gym today. Was doing weighted rope crunches and on my sixth set my lower abdominals cramped up and I couldn't straighten out lol. Rolled on my side and back trying to get them unstuck. I literally was in the fetal position for about forty five seconds. Worst pain I've had.com a long time lol. I blame it on not having my BCAA+SAA AND the fact I shaved my head and I always sweat big time after that.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Funny moment at the gym today. Was doing weighted rope crunches and on my sixth set my lower abdominals cramped up and I couldn't straighten out lol. Rolled on my side and back trying to get them unstuck. I literally was in the fetal position for about forty five seconds. Worst pain I've had.com a long time lol. I blame it on not having my BCAA+SAA AND the fact I shaved my head and I always sweat big time after that.
    is not funny at all
    had that happen to me before, just laying on the couch and flexing my abs..that'll teach me to admire myself
    ever get cramps in your toes/foot? worst cramp EVER

great advice by kleen up there btw, insightful stuff

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Funny moment at the gym today. Was doing weighted rope crunches and on my sixth set my lower abdominals cramped up and I couldn't straighten out lol. Rolled on my side and back trying to get them unstuck. I literally was in the fetal position for about forty five seconds. Worst pain I've had.com a long time lol. I blame it on not having my BCAA+SAA AND the fact I shaved my head and I always sweat big time after that.
    I get that in my calves and hams sometimes. Sucks!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

18. Actually come to think of it...I can't remember the last time I got a muscle cramp.
    Where it all started

19. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Actually come to think of it...I can't remember the last time I got a muscle cramp.
    Go ahead. Rub it in

20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Go ahead. Rub it in
    You want me to rub your cramp for you? :-D
    Where it all started

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your plan is good but your opinion of your level of musculature is skewed for a Regional show. It isn't like you are doing a Nationals show right off. There will be some guys on stage that are not even 8%, some of them won't be as big as you. Second your best bet would be to do an earlier show if you can, the ones that the experienced guys use for warm ups and don't come in as top notch as later in the year. The later in the year it is the better condition you tend to see the athletes in. August isnt too bad but we have a lot of shows around here from May through July.

When you look at Snags you see him and think DAMN! Well he is already a National level competitor who is going for his Pro Card. Don't sell yourself short and don't miss out on the experience because even if you have the best physique someone who knows how to show will whoop your ass on the stage. Get the experience in some shows while you are working to perfect things. I made the mistake of going in on the Advanced Level with the guys who were going for pro when I competed. Granted my physique was there, well before I got flat. I was in way better condition but my inexperience was my biggest downfall, that and the use of a diuretic when I had no business using one. Diuretics are for people who aren't in condition but are trying to look like they are and they can back fire very easily!

That being said just plan to do a show next year, commit in your mind and do what is needed to come in the best condition with whatever muscle you have built and just soak up the experience. Enter the Novice and you will be shocked how big you are against the others and if you come in crazy condition with good posing the show may be yours.
    Awesome insight here. It's true I see snags and think holy crap....I'm no where near ready. I realize he is on a whole different level though and he wouldn't be showing up at any comp I would get in....hopefully lol
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is not funny at all
    had that happen to me before, just laying on the couch and flexing my abs..that'll teach me to admire myself
    ever get cramps in your toes/foot? worst cramp EVER

great advice by kleen up there btw, insightful stuff
    Yeah toes are bad but this was probably the worst I've ever seized up. I looked like a turtle on its back.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I get that in my calves and hams sometimes. Sucks!!
    Very much sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Actually come to think of it...I can't remember the last time I got a muscle cramp.
    Lucky lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Go ahead. Rub it in
    Uh oh....
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Yep saw that coming

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Awesome insight here. It's true I see snags and think holy crap....I'm no where near ready. I realize he is on a whole different level though and he wouldn't be showing up at any comp I would get in....hopefully lol

Yeah toes are bad but this was probably the worst I've ever seized up. I looked like a turtle on its back.

Very much sucks

Lucky lucky

Uh oh....

Yep saw that coming
    LMFAO!
    Where it all started

23. Shoulder session today. I skipped biceps because they are big enough and don't need much direct work anymore. Was a relatively low volume session and again I stayed away from heavy pressing. My front delts are pretty well developed so I will keep focusing on side and rear delts mainly.

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 70.0'sx10 (warm up)
    Set 2 : 80.0'sx8 +4 forced reps
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx8 +4 forced reps
    Set 4 : 80.0'sx7 +4 forced reps

Cable Row to Neck
    Set 1 : 160.0x14
    Set 2 : 225.0x8
    Set 3 : 225.0x7
    Set 4 : 225.0x7

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 55.0'sx8 +4 forced reps
    Set 2 : 55.0'sx8 +4 forced reps
    Set 3 : 55.0'sx8 +4 forced reps
    Set 4 : 55.0'sx7 +4 forced reps

Behind Head Military Press
    Set 1 : 135.0x15
    Set 2 : 155.0x11
    Set 3 : 155.0x12
    Set 4 : 155.0x11
    Set 5 : 155.0x10
    Set 6 : 155.0x9
    Set 7 : 155.0x9

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I skipped biceps because they are big enough and don't need much direct work anymore.
    yohoho!
    attaboy

25. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Now that u mention it...

26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Now that u mention it...
    Hold on...I'll get the oils!
    Where it all started

27. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Hold on...I'll get the oils!
    Awwwwwwwwww yyyyeeeaaaahhhh!

28. awww... looks like I walked into the convo at the wrong time ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    awww... looks like I walked into the convo at the wrong time ....
    Or the exact right time!

30. Another thread gone haywire! You kids put the oils down and get to lifting some iron! Lol
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up