Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 58 of 87 First ... 5657585960 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Only 261 reps?
    Light day. What can I say
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Nude
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. Looking good bro. Like the ink on your right arm.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looking good bro. Like the ink on your right arm.
    Thanks bud. Sitting at 239 lbs. My upper back and rear delts are coming along ( I think)
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Thanks bud. Sitting at 239 lbs. My upper back and rear delts are coming along ( I think)
    Getting thick they are, lifting you must be

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Light day. What can I say
    Light day? a lot of weight for face pulls. Jeallous, you monster
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Light day? a lot of weight for face pulls. Jeallous, you monster
    Wish the stack was heavier
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  8. So I'm at the skate park with my kids and I keep getting stared at. Threatend to throw my protein shake at some teenager. I feel like a bro now lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So I'm at the skate park with my kids and I keep getting stared at. Threatend to throw my protein shake at some teenager. I feel like a bro now lol.
    Skateboarders won't come talk to you. Take it as a compliment.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Skateboarders won't come talk to you. Take it as a compliment.
    Social deviants
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Wish the stack was heavier
    Extra pin and weight disc on it?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Extra pin and weight disc on it?
    Not enough room. The stack is inside a housing work no room for snt extra weight.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Not enough room. The stack is inside a housing work no room for snt extra weight.
    That sucks....that was great about a lot of old machines. You could easily add weight to them.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  14. lookin great man! I think the V-shape is coming in very nicely, must be doing the right exercises
    keeping mauling!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nude
    Massive shoulders and traps. Thick lower back...wide lats...damn freaky
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Some comparison

    Start of my logName:  uploadfromtaptalk1374528016001.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  60.9 KB

    NowName:  uploadfromtaptalk1374528037055.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  26.9 KB

    Not exactly the same angles but I think you get the point.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Some comparison

    Start of my log<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 622"/>

    Now<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 623"/>

    Not exactly the same angles but I think you get the point.
    I'd say something happened in your delts. Just guessing.

  18. Photo shopped
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Photo shopped
    Damn it! You caught that huh?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  20. Tat looks to be in a completely different location imo, nice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Mine knees are bad from kissing so much ass over the years...It's a sacrifice I had to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Definitely need decent knees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh I'm feeling rough today! Getting back into high volume ass kissing definitely has my muscles and joints stiff. Going in Head to shoulders now. No rest for the wicked my friends!
    WOW what a conversation you had there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Some comparison

    Start of my logName:  uploadfromtaptalk1374528016001.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  60.9 KB

    NowName:  uploadfromtaptalk1374528037055.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  26.9 KB

    Not exactly the same angles but I think you get the point.
    Absolutely impressive Monte!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  22. Damn son, youre just gonna start flying away!
    Independent Review

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WOW what a conversation you had there!


    Absolutely impressive Monte!
    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn son, youre just gonna start flying away!
    Thanks bud! Trying to keep the progress going. Tuff times in the gym these days
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  24. lulzz..kleen with the cute quote edits
    knee pads monte, ftw

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzz..kleen with the cute quote edits
    knee pads monte, ftw
    Well he said he had bad knees

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nude
    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Thanks bud. Sitting at 239 lbs. My upper back and rear delts are coming along ( I think)
    I will confirm this !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Some comparison

    Start of my log<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 622"/>

    Now<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 623"/>

    Not exactly the same angles but I think you get the point.
    I get the ****ing point Holmes!! Wow amazing work my friend
    Independent

  27. Looking great, Monty!!
    Squats do a booty good.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Some comparison

    Start of my log<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 622"/>

    Now<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 623"/>

    Not exactly the same angles but I think you get the point.
    Difference as in day and night.....amazing work....thanks for making me feel small, now you force me into stepping up my game

    Any idea when you want to compete? You'll be a tall monster like Dennis Wolf
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  29. good job I can really see differences in definition and overall shape your taper is way more pronounced.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Monte is another Finaflex Freak that is not human! What a difference in the delts and lats! Amazing, be proud brother. DW, Snags, Edge, Kleen, Para, 3GT and Monte, band of brother Freaks! smhs

  31. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Difference as in day and night.....amazing work....thanks for making me feel small, now you force me into stepping up my game

    Any idea when you want to compete? You'll be a tall monster like Dennis Wolf
    I was hoping this time next year to maybe compete. Gonna do a little test cut this winter to see what I'm workin with.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Monte is another Finaflex Freak that is not human! What a difference in the delts and lats! Amazing, be proud brother. DW, Snags, Edge, Kleen, Para, 3GT and Monte, band of brother Freaks! smhs
    Thanks broski! We are TRYING to keep things freaky sound this joint.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  33. Yeah
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah
    If I had Facebook, I'd like this.

  35. Couple more progresses pics since I've been neglecting you guys lately.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Damn dude.. the first pic you looks larger than life... nice
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Damn dude.. the first pic you looks larger than life... nice
    Thank you sir!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  38. Loking good and love the bacon thing
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Loking good and love the bacon thing
    Thanks Chris. Gotta get the upper Tricep to fin grow! Reverse Grip Pushdown isn't doing the trick
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in