Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 58 of 116 First ... 5657585960 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Back WIDTH Day. Snags should be proud.
    love it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Still holding around 233. Feel like I might be going through a bit of a recomp though. Some days I look lean and mean. Some days I look flabby and gross lol.
    I know how you feel... after a week of vacation I weighed in at 192. A month ago I was at 184. 187 the week before I left for the beach. Not sure how I feel about this LOL. Your solid.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

3. Diet this last couple weeks has been spotty at best. Today I made up for it. Didn't count any macros just ate and ate.

2 scoops syntrax matrix protein
    8egg whites 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oats
    3 teriaki chicken breasts, 1/2 up oats
    1 scoop syntrax matrix protein
    1lb ground sirloin, 1/2 cup jasmine rice
    1b ground sirlloin, 1/2 cup jasmine rice
    Orange
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

4. Roughly
    3400 cals (low still)
    130g fat
    193g carbs
    355g protein

5. You need some carbs boy! Protein looks plenty.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    You need some carbs boy! Protein looks plenty.
    Yeah. Going to up carbs about 100g to make up for the low cals. Normally I have a carb powder for 50g post workout but I have none atm. Also switching to lean ground Turkey. Had this last bit of sirloin I needed to get rid of before that though.

7. Sounds like a good plan man! Keep the extra carbs post workout for sure. Best time for muscle uptake.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    You need some carbs boy! Protein looks plenty.
    agree here
    monte - you may want to up those carbs a bit, bring fats <100g, and keep cals a bit higher than 3400 for a week or two..see what happens

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    agree here
    monte - you may want to up those carbs a bit, bring fats <100g, and keep cals a bit higher than 3400 for a week or two..see what happens
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing afteer I added the macros up. Jasmine rice packs a big punch in the carbs department so my new 10lb bag should be put to good use. Fats are. The kicker. Probably take out the whole eggs and of course turkey instead of sirloin.

10. Well another long day is almost in the books. Didn't think I was going to have to go into work lastnight so I didn't take my midnight shiift nap. Up for 26 hours right now! When I het home its gonna be G8 tiime. Might take today off depending on what time I wakke up. And how work llooks. Stupiid railroad!

11. Work through it bro a rest day is sometimes welcome. Use it and recoup and get back in to kill it.

12. Don't be training when you have not slept... Get some sleep and grow instead. Nice leg and back width workouts. Good to separate them sometimes, especially when on or the other is more developed.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Don't be training when you have not slept... Get some sleep and grow instead. Nice leg and back width workouts. Good to separate them sometimes, especially when on or the other is more developed.
    Yeah. I decided if I want to even THINK about a competition next year I had better try to even everything out as much as possible. I know there will always be parts out of proportion but not so dramatically Going to sit down and write out a plan for the coming year tomorrow. No gym today so I'm trying to get some extra sleep tonight. See y'all tomorrow for some chest day!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah. I decided if I want to even THINK about a competition next year I had better try to even everything out as much as possible. I know there will always be parts out of proportion but not so dramatically Going to sit down and write out a plan for the coming year tomorrow. No gym today so I'm trying to get some extra sleep tonight. See y'all tomorrow for some chest day!
    We all have our strong and weaker points, it's pretty simple really cruise on the strong work on the weak.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Get some rest bro.....fill up the tank....

interested to see with what you come up.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

16. Hello Tricep vein
    Attached Images Attached Images  

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hello Tricep vein

18. Well I sat down today and kinda wrote my plan out. I've never put any thought into competition because I never really saw myself in that kind of shape to try I guess I didnt acomplish much because I have nfi what I'm doing sooooo basicly my plan says eat and train lol. I think my overall goal of reaching 240+lbs by early spring next year is basicly uncalled for though. My thoughts were continue to eat until after Thanksgiving. Then I will go on a cut and trim down to either single digits or as close to it as I can in 12 weeks. This will be so I can get a good idea of where I stand size wise so I know if I'm even ready to compete. It will also be a good learning experience so if I decide to go forward with the plan I will have a better handle on how to tune my diet and training as well as body parts that are slower developing then others. After this I will take advantage of the low bf and try to pack on some extra mass and then get ready for a show around August. Like I said its going to be a learning experience and I will probably be dissapointed but hey.....you never know if you never try :P

19. Todays training was chest and triceps. One more week and Ill be going back to higher volume and a little less weight. The heavy weights are starting to take a bit of a toll on my joints so before any possible injury ill switch things up.

Decline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 315.0x7
    Set 2 : 315.0x7
    Set 3 : 315.0x8
    Set 4 : 365.0x4 (Figured I would see what happend )

Machine Inner Chest Press (Weight per side. Pressing across body.)
    Set 1 : 135.0x8
    Set 2 : 145.0x6
    Set 3 : 145.0x6
    Set 4 : 145.0x5

Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1 : 275.0x8
    Set 2 : 295.0x6
    Set 3 : 295.0x5

Reverse Grip Tricep Extension
    Set 1 : 120.0x12
    Set 2 : 150.0x8
    Set 3 : 150.0x8
    Set 4 : 160.0x6

Seated Cable Fly
    Set 1 : 160.0x15
    Set 2 : 160.0x12
    Set 3 : 160.0x11
    Set 4 : 160.0x8
    Set 5 : 140.0x10
    Set 6 : 140.0x10
    Set 7 : 140.0x10

Tricep Kickback (Change of pace. These always give me a great pump. I twist the dumbbell outward on the backward motion to hit the inner tricep more.)
    Set 1 : 20.0x12
    Set 2 : 20.0x12
    Set 3 : 25.0x12
    Set 4 : 25.0x12
    Set 5 : 25.0x10
    Set 6 : 25.0x9
    Set 7 : 25.0x9

20. With your dedication it's impossible to dissapoint your self.....failing to prepare is preparing to fail.....

You got this....and you will succeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I sat down today and kinda wrote my plan out. I've never put any thought into competition because I never really saw myself in that kind of shape to try I guess I didnt acomplish much because I have nfi what I'm doing sooooo basicly my plan says eat and train lol. I think my overall goal of reaching 240+lbs by early spring next year is basicly uncalled for though. My thoughts were continue to eat until after Thanksgiving. Then I will go on a cut and trim down to either single digits or as close to it as I can in 12 weeks. This will be so I can get a good idea of where I stand size wise so I know if I'm even ready to compete. It will also be a good learning experience so if I decide to go forward with the plan I will have a better handle on how to tune my diet and training as well as body parts that are slower developing then others. After this I will take advantage of the low bf and try to pack on some extra mass and then get ready for a show around August. Like I said its going to be a learning experience and I will probably be dissapointed but hey.....you never know if you never try :P
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Damn Monte always throwing around HEAVY weight... nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

22. Yah he's a beast ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah he's a beast ....
    Says the pot about the kettle
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

24. Well nobody has commented on my plan so its either really good or really bad lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well I sat down today and kinda wrote my plan out. I've never put any thought into competition because I never really saw myself in that kind of shape to try I guess I didnt acomplish much because I have nfi what I'm doing sooooo basicly my plan says eat and train lol. I think my overall goal of reaching 240+lbs by early spring next year is basicly uncalled for though. My thoughts were continue to eat until after Thanksgiving. Then I will go on a cut and trim down to either single digits or as close to it as I can in 12 weeks. This will be so I can get a good idea of where I stand size wise so I know if I'm even ready to compete. It will also be a good learning experience so if I decide to go forward with the plan I will have a better handle on how to tune my diet and training as well as body parts that are slower developing then others. After this I will take advantage of the low bf and try to pack on some extra mass and then get ready for a show around August. Like I said its going to be a learning experience and I will probably be dissapointed but hey.....you never know if you never try :P
    You need to do what works for you to get there mentally. If you feel like you need a gut check like that it def won't hurt you!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well nobody has commented on my plan so its either really good or really bad lol.
    lol
    thought it sounded fine bro, grounded and realistic..you've got great base - don't know that you need that much more size but rather some development in key areas (legs specifically)..even things out a bit
    a 12-week slow cut would be more than long enough to get you into single digits - well into single digits, if you got even the slightest bit aggressive with dietary maneuvering

27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well nobody has commented on my plan so its either really good or really bad lol.
    I think you just scared em all off....

It sounds good to me brotha.

28. Feeling good today! Get to actually work a normal persons shift today so ill be hitting shoulders with plenty of rest. This will be my last "heavy" shoulder day so ii plan on making it count before I'm back to all out FST7 training.

29. Get some man! Normal shift is cool. I work 5-1 today which is kinda stupid... I just hate not getting much sleep after my DL day. I can't imagine working shift work or crazy hours all the time though. Kudos to you.

30. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Get some man! Normal shift is cool. I work 5-1 today which is kinda stupid... I just hate not getting much sleep after my DL day. I can't imagine working shift work or crazy hours all the time though. Kudos to you.
    Yeah being on call sucks. I can work 7am to 7pm, 3pm to 3am or 11pm to 11am any day of the week just depends on who calls in sick. Sucks never being able to make solid plans wiithout calling in but its the nature of the beast.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics