Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 56 of 87 First ... 5455565758 ... Last

  1. Go ninja go ninja go!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Isnt this what splinter told leonardo in "the secret of the ooze"
    guess I am not aware, never heard of it
    and cannot recall where or when I first heard that, maybe in the 90s sometime last century, but it has always stuck with me lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Go ninja go ninja go!
    Vanilla ice rocks that sh1t
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    guess I am not aware, never heard of it
    and cannot recall where or when I first heard that, maybe in the 90s sometime last century, but it has always stuck with me lol
    Ummmm wait, im going to act like this is a typo! The heros in a half shell.......
  5. Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  6. lulzz, okay..never got into that, was after my time

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzz, okay..never got into that, was after my time
    Transformers and he-man
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Transformers and he-man
    Ronin warriors, secret city of gold, link

  9. Ninja Turtles all the way
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  10. Michelangelo (named after Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni) - Orange


    He was my favorite. Always getting I to mischief

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Michelangelo (named after Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni) - Orange

    He was my favorite. Always getting I to mischief
    I was always a Donatello guy. Mostly because I'm a nerd.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Dwayne Johnson went from arount 235 to 285 and leaner if he did it naturally I would be AMAZED! Hell I am amazed if he did it with gear in that short time. For a while he had been working very hard to shed a lot of his mass to be more versatile in his selection of riles.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Michelangelo (named after Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni) - Orange


    He was my favorite. Always getting I to mischief
    Mine too. Loved the nun-chucks.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Dwayne Johnson went from arount 235 to 285 and leaner if he did it naturally I would be AMAZED! Hell I am amazed if he did it with gear in that short time. For a while he had been working very hard to shed a lot of his mass to be more versatile in his selection of riles.
    Crossfit
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Crossfit
    The wife and I we watching reruns of the women's crossfit on ESPN. Those chicks are built.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    The wife and I we watching reruns of the women's crossfit on ESPN. Those chicks are built.
    ^^ Me too! Great lifting Monty!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  17. Ummm... thundercats thundercats THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOO! Gotta represent.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. guys come on....he-man was a hero and inspiration....talk about a killer body

    The cartoon messed with my head when I was 6 years old, and eventualy made me want to be a freak
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. He-Man was light in the loafers
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    He-Man was light in the loafers
    lol
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Ummm... thundercats thundercats THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOO! Gotta represent.
    Great Jaga's ghost!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great Caesar's ghost!
    fixed

    and props to the first one who can tell me who popularized that one
    (a hint: I grew up watching this show as a kid..notice I did not say it was NEW when I was a kid)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fixed

    and props to the first one who can tell me who popularized that one
    (a hint: I grew up watching this show as a kid..notice I did not say it was NEW when I was a kid)
    Perry white! Booyah!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Perry white! Booyah!
    google ftw eh
    no way you are close to old enough to have caught re-runs of that one

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    google ftw eh
    no way you are close to old enough to have caught re-runs of that one
    My knowledge goes beyond this "google" you speak of.....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    My knowledge goes beyond this "google" you speak of.....
    No one knows more than google.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    No one knows more than google.
    Bing might.

  28. Name:  Pictures.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  30.7 KB

    Made me think of you lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 038"/>

    Made me think of you lol
    Haha!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  30. All rest was 30 seconds today. Keeping the heartrate elevated and the muscles full of blood. Stamina is back full force at this point so I will be adding in my FST7 sets from now on. Carb up yday due to some lethargy and had a good bit of spill over, but today is a lower carb day so Ive actually been able to see the water come off during the day. (Crazy how this is so noticeable.) Body comp changes are starting to get more prevelant as well. Calves are growing and getting all kinds of vascular. Quads have grown quite a bit since the last pics as well. After the small weight setback im back on track and ready for them gains!

    Bentover Dumbell Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 45.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 55.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 50.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 50.0'sx14

    Cybex Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 100.0x12
    Set 2 : 110.0x11
    Set 3 : 110.0x10
    Set 4 : 110.0x8

    Face Pulls
    Set 1 : 140.0x13
    Set 2 : 150.0x12
    Set 3 : 150.0x10
    Set 4 : 150.0x12

    Dumbell Shoulder Press (Nowhere near failure on these. Just pumps.)
    Set 1 : 60.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 80.0'sx12

    Barbell Shoulder Press (Behind head for stretch and burn)
    Set 1 : 45.0x30
    Set 2 : 45.0x30
    Set 3 : 45.0x28
    Set 4 : 45.0x25
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All rest was 30 seconds today.
    yes!
    Quads have grown quite a bit since the last pics as well.
    pics or it dint happen

  32. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes!
    pics or it dint happen
    This!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  33. Look at what I stumbled across.....

    FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  34. Keeping with the short rest periods again today.

    Barbell Curl SS French Press
    Set 1 : 70.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x15
    Set 3 : 70.0x15
    |
    Hammer Curls
    Set 1 : 55.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 65.0'sx9
    Set 3 : 65.0'sx8
    |
    Preacher Curl
    Set 1 : 115.0x9
    Set 2 : 115.0x7
    Set 3 : 115.0x6
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x14
    Set 2 : 275.0x9
    Set 3 : 275.0x8
    Set 4 : 275.0x7
    |
    Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdown
    Set 1 : 270.0x10
    Set 2 : 290.0x8
    Set 3 : 310.0x8
    Set 4 : 310.0x7 drop sets down to 110.0
    |
    Triceps Pushdown (used the cable close grip low row handle for this. Really hits the inner head of the Tricep.)
    Set 1 : 110.0x12
    Set 2 : 130.0x12
    Set 3 : 150.0x11
    Set 4 : 150.0x12
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 60.0x15
    Set 3 : 60.0x12
    Set 4 : 60.0x14
    Set 5 : 60.0x12
    Set 6 : 60.0x12
    Set 7 : 60.0x10
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  35. Btw blueberry bcaa saa makes my pee smell like blueberries but it stil tastes like pee.....
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Keeping with the short rest periods again today.

    Barbell Curl SS French Press
    Set 1 : 70.0x15
    Set 2 : 70.0x15
    Set 3 : 70.0x15
    |
    Hammer Curls
    Set 1 : 55.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 65.0'sx9
    Set 3 : 65.0'sx8
    |
    Preacher Curl
    Set 1 : 115.0x9
    Set 2 : 115.0x7
    Set 3 : 115.0x6
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x14
    Set 2 : 275.0x9
    Set 3 : 275.0x8
    Set 4 : 275.0x7
    |
    Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdown
    Set 1 : 270.0x10
    Set 2 : 290.0x8
    Set 3 : 310.0x8
    Set 4 : 310.0x7 drop sets down to 110.0
    |
    Triceps Pushdown (used the cable close grip low row handle for this. Really hits the inner head of the Tricep.)
    Set 1 : 110.0x12
    Set 2 : 130.0x12
    Set 3 : 150.0x11
    Set 4 : 150.0x12
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope
    Set 1 : 60.0x15
    Set 2 : 60.0x15
    Set 3 : 60.0x12
    Set 4 : 60.0x14
    Set 5 : 60.0x12
    Set 6 : 60.0x12
    Set 7 : 60.0x10
    Great looking workout bud. Thosr short rest periods really bring about intensity IMO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Btw blueberry bcaa saa makes my pee smell like blueberries but it stil tastes like pee.....
    Alrighttyyu then.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  37. Mr. Volume

    Hey you convinced me to add a bit more volume and bam ... size came on pretty quick.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Great looking workout bud. Thosr short rest periods really bring about intensity IMO!

    Alrighttyyu then.
    thanks bud. Feels good going heavy again on pressing if any kind.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Mr. Volume

    Hey you convinced me to add a bit more volume and bam ... size came on pretty quick.
    See...everyone should listen to me
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in