Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 54 of 116 First ... 5253545556 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Been there done that, got the T-shirt, was told I didn't deserve the t-shirt it was her that went through it. That I always make it about me, and would never be able to understand what it feels like to be that emotional or sweat in 50 degrees. To top all that off she couldn't find matching socks which makes her cry because she realized her kids are growing up and won't always be together under one roof.

My wife went through peri-menopause then had a hysterectomy so I have been on that roller coaster for years now.
    woah, thats exactly like what my wife is like when pregnant. she was crying the other day because our three year old "doesn't look babyish anymore". lol, it's tough to take her seriously sometimes LOL!!! but you have to sit and listen and tell her it's ok anyway, even if you just want to video tape it and show it to her when she's not hormonal and acting rational again. lol!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

woah, thats exactly like what my wife is like when pregnant. she was crying the other day because our three year old "doesn't look babyish anymore". lol, it's tough to take her seriously sometimes LOL!!! but you have to sit and listen and tell her it's ok anyway, even if you just want to video tape it and show it to her when she's not hormonal and acting rational again. lol!!!
    Lol when my wife was Preggo she cried at commercials on TV...like not even sad ones. And she still cries because our 2 yr old doesn't look like a baby anymore and she's not even knocked up lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Hrrrrm. I must have gotten lucky. My wife hates kids (even our own) she doesn't cry at movies and she is pretty rational most of the time. I've got a real keeper
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol when my wife was Preggo she cried at commercials on TV...like not even sad ones. And she still cries because our 2 yr old doesn't look like a baby anymore and she's not even knocked up lol
    HA! thats so funny! and then there I am waiting for him to turn 5 or six so I can get him into sports and (eventually) lifting

5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    HA! thats so funny! and then there I am waiting for him to turn 5 or six so I can get him into sports and (eventually) lifting
    So you really want to deal with "They are gonna hurt my baby!" ?

6. I'm 90% sure the first time my son gets really hurt (stitches broken bones ect) the Drs are going to be more worried about my wife lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Seriously iPad + Netflix + LISS = WIN
    Is this walking on treadmill LISS or ? Incline/speed?

Tried to use my Ipad while jogging on treadmill - fail.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So you really want to deal with "They are gonna hurt my baby!" ?
    My son just turned 18... this past season she still wanted to hop the boards and go after the kid who delivered a dirty hit. I had to remind her he is a big boy and pay back's a b*tch.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Right I am of the mentality if the bone isn't sticking out there really isn't a problem... Not really but I do try to take that mentality with my kids, they are so soft nowadays. When I was growing up you hid it, the last thing you wanted was for Mom to see you injured and make you stop playing. I mean we tried to walk everything off before ever even considering letting our parents know we were hurt. I remember on more than one occasion going into the garage and field dressing a cut with duct tape, or super gluing my skin back together.

On top of that my mother was a nurse so everything was a big to do. I ate asphalt pretty bad one year and she used a pumice stone on me to scrape all the dirt and rocks out of my skin. SCREW THAT! Don't tell Mom we are hurt!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not really but I do try to take that mentality with my kids, they are so soft nowadays.
    Totally agree with you. From when my son was young right on up through hockey, I always told him don't lay on the ice. You lay on the ice if you can't get up...if not you crawl to the bench if you have to.
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Is this walking on treadmill LISS or ? Incline/speed?

Tried to use my Ipad while jogging on treadmill - fail.
    i like walking @ 3mph at 10% incline

12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

This
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Running and cycling turn my knees into gravel. I'll stick with LISS and start reading....boooo
    You do kinda suck at reading.

14. Yeah. I don't jog. To much banging on my knees. If I weighed 160 I might jog but I'm a real man.

Sprints and sled drags for me.

15. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Yeah. I don't jog. To much banging on my knees. If I weighed 160 I might jog but I'm a real man.

Sprints and sled drags for me.
    Ouch, I guess I'm not a real man. I'll have to work on that.

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Ouch, I guess I'm not a real man. I'll have to work on that.
    Jogging has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with running form. Cardio is good man! Keep jogging.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Jogging has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with running form. Cardio is good man! Keep jogging.
    I know. I was just playing. I love to run and I hope to be able to run for many years to come. It's therapeutic for me. I get to tune the world out and just go til I'm done. I guess it's for some people and not for others.

18. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I know. I was just playing. I love to run and I hope to be able to run for many years to come. It's therapeutic for me. I get to tune the world out and just go til I'm done. I guess it's for some people and not for others.
    I enjoy it as well. Although for the last week or so, my legs have just not wanted to cooperate. But still pushing..
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Used to run a lot. Had back an knee problems though. I do like running and zoning out. I try to do the same when I'm lifting. Just shutting everything else out.

And real men do run. Just not in those little shorts.

20. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Used to run a lot. Had back an knee problems though. I do like running and zoning out. I try to do the same when I'm lifting. Just shutting everything else out.

And real men do run. Just not in those little shorts.
    We save the little shorts for squating right? LOL.

I only sprint now when I run. I used to run distance a lot though. I have small and flat feet, bad knees, and nerve damage in my low back so too much running causes a lot of issues. I wish I could run more though.

Sprints and sleds. I wish we had a prowler.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

This
    I crank that sucker up to 15% for short <20mins and pyramid it for longer. For example 5mins at each % starting at 10 up to 15 =25mins then back down =25mins w 10mins in the middle at 15% for 50mins total <---- if all that makes sense.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

22. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

I crank that sucker up to 15% for short <20mins and pyramid it for longer. For example 5mins at each % starting at 10 up to 15 =25mins then back down =25mins w 10mins in the middle at 15% for 50mins total <---- if all that makes sense.
    It does. Its not that cardio is difficult. Its that id rather take a shyt on a barbwire toilet then be that bored. And I look really silly yelling "Light weight baby!" at the treadmill screen.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

I've done that too. Or I'll alternate between walking at 10-12% and jogging at 8-10% for 5 mins each.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

It does. Its not that cardio is difficult. Its that id rather take a shyt on a barbwire toilet then be that bored. And I look really silly yelling "Light weight baby!" at the treadmill screen.
    Nuttin but a peanut!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Its that id rather take a shyt on a barbwire toilet then be that bored.
    Well slap my bag with a cactus...
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

I would so youtube that

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Well slap my bag with a cactus...
    Ouch
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

27. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

We save the little shorts for squating right? LOL.

I only sprint now when I run. I used to run distance a lot though. I have small and flat feet, bad knees, and nerve damage in my low back so too much running causes a lot of issues. I wish I could run more though.

Sprints and sleds. I wish we had a prowler.
    The prowler is king for conditioning. Only problem I have is it is also a great leg workout. You have to watch how you use it. The other day I had 30 minutes to train so I did 30 meter prowler sprints for 30 minutes. My legs were fried.

There are some good prowler alternatives.

28. Distance running is not good for bodybuilders or at least was not for me. Sprints much better idea.

29. Ripped my shorts while squatting today......wish I had worn underwear.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ripped my shorts while squatting today......wish I had worn underwear.
    LMAO.. nothing like the boys making an appearance on the squat rack.
    FINAFLEX REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6