Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 51 of 139 First ... 4950515253 ... Last

  1. If I was hitchhiking would you pick me up?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If I was hitchhiking would you pick me up?
    Ohhhhhhh those creamy thighs! Do you like candy? Get in the van!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ohhhhhhh those creamy thighs! Do you like candy? Get in the van!
    Lol yeah I need a tan badly lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. In for veinage

    This appendix problem is giving you a head start. Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me. I'm coming back like a hurricane!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Pre workout today consisted of -

    MAX PUMP
    Crea-Trona
    IGNITE 2
    BCAA+SAA

    I trained fasted today for some lame reason. Had some BCAA+SAA before my session so it wasn't too too bad. Had some awesome energy and drive because I didn't have any food in my belly but I was a bit weak. Took some extra rest between sets to make up for it.


    Leg Extensions
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 210.0x10
    Set 3 : 210.0x10
    |
    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 275.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x7
    Set 3 : 365.0x8
    |
    Leg Press
    Set 1 : 315.0x12
    Set 2 : 315.0x12
    Set 3 : 315.0x12
    Set 4 : 315.0x12
    Set 5 : 315.0x11
    Set 6 : 315.0x11
    Set 7 : 315.0x10
    |
    Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Set 1 : 95.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 110.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 130.0'sx9
    |
    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 170.0x8
    Set 3 : 170.0x8
    |
    Seated Leg Curl
    Set 1 : 100.0x11
    Set 2 : 100.0x11
    Set 3 : 100.0x10
    Set 4 : 100.0x10
    Set 5 : 100.0x9
    Set 6 : 100.0x9
    Set 7 : 100.0x7
    |
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pre workout today consisted of -

    MAX PUMP
    Crea-Trona
    IGNITE 2
    BCAA+SAA

    I trained fasted today for some lame reason. Had some BCAA+SAA before my session so it wasn't too too bad. Had some awesome energy and drive because I didn't have any food in my belly but I was a bit weak. Took some extra rest between sets to make up for it.

    Leg Extensions
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 210.0x10
    Set 3 : 210.0x10
    |
    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 275.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x7
    Set 3 : 365.0x8
    |
    Leg Press
    Set 1 : 315.0x12
    Set 2 : 315.0x12
    Set 3 : 315.0x12
    Set 4 : 315.0x12
    Set 5 : 315.0x11
    Set 6 : 315.0x11
    Set 7 : 315.0x10
    |
    Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Set 1 : 95.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 110.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 130.0'sx9
    |
    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 170.0x8
    Set 3 : 170.0x8
    |
    Seated Leg Curl
    Set 1 : 100.0x11
    Set 2 : 100.0x11
    Set 3 : 100.0x10
    Set 4 : 100.0x10
    Set 5 : 100.0x9
    Set 6 : 100.0x9
    Set 7 : 100.0x7
    |
    And you did this fasted?......ANIMAL
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    And you did this fasted?......ANIMAL
    Yeah fasted besides bcaa+saa. I used to train fasted a lot but it kills my performance so I try to not do it anymore.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. I normally train fasted big weekends I get some food in, and its worth it. I am able to do more

  9. Got called in to work graveyard tonight so I'm going to put PX Black through the motions. Maybe it will put me in that good mood I hear so much about
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Smashed leg day!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Smashed leg day!
    I'm feeling it already lol. Tomorrow is going to be rough lol.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'm feeling it already lol. Tomorrow is going to be rough lol.
    Do what I did... Attached a handle on wall to pull myself up off toilet. Much needed after a big leg day

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'm feeling it already lol. Tomorrow is going to be rough lol.
    You got it monte, loving your log dude.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  14. Looking good in here big guy!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Do what I did... Attached a handle on wall to pull myself up off toilet. Much needed after a big leg day
    Lol I hear that. I had to brace myself on the sink while sitting down on the throne sat night. Hahaha!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Freaking KILLED it today. Little post workout pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Felt amazing in the gym. Didn't have a spotter but I decided to go ahead and do some barbell work anyways. Best session I have had in a long time.

    Pre workout supps were -

    IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    BCAA+ SAA
    Crea-Trona


    Barbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 275.0x10
    Set 3 : 295.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x6 drop 225.0x8
    |
    Barbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 185.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x11
    Set 3 : 245.0x8
    Set 4 : 245.0x7 drop 155.0x12
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 80.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 80.0'sx8
    |
    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 180.0x15
    Set 2 : 250.0x8
    Set 3 : 230.0x8
    Set 4 : 230.0x8 drop 180.0x9
    |
    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x15
    Set 2 : 120.0x14
    Set 3 : 120.0x12
    Set 4 : 120.0x12
    Set 5 : 120.0x11
    Set 6 : 120.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x10
    Set 8 : 100.0x10
    Set 9 : 90.0x12
    Set 10 : 90.0x11
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Freaking KILLED it today. Little post workout pic.
    Fukin monster!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Fukin monster!
    This^^
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Freaking KILLED it today. Little post workout pic.
    Dude...you're like, Superhero status!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  21. Trying to catch up with snags!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Felt amazing in the gym. Didn't have a spotter but I decided to go ahead and do some barbell work anyways. Best session I have had in a long time.

    Pre workout supps were -

    IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    BCAA+ SAA
    Crea-Trona


    Barbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 275.0x10
    Set 3 : 295.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x6 drop 225.0x8
    |
    Barbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 185.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x11
    Set 3 : 245.0x8
    Set 4 : 245.0x7 drop 155.0x12
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 80.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 80.0'sx8
    |
    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 180.0x15
    Set 2 : 250.0x8
    Set 3 : 230.0x8
    Set 4 : 230.0x8 drop 180.0x9
    |
    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x15
    Set 2 : 120.0x14
    Set 3 : 120.0x12
    Set 4 : 120.0x12
    Set 5 : 120.0x11
    Set 6 : 120.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x10
    Set 8 : 100.0x10
    Set 9 : 90.0x12
    Set 10 : 90.0x11
    I have no idea how you can move these #'s with all this volume!! You are a freak of nature dude!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Felt amazing in the gym. Didn't have a spotter but I decided to go ahead and do some barbell work anyways. Best session I have had in a long time.

    Pre workout supps were -

    IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    BCAA+ SAA
    Crea-Trona


    Barbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 275.0x10
    Set 3 : 295.0x8
    Set 4 : 315.0x6 drop 225.0x8
    |
    Barbell Incline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 185.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x11
    Set 3 : 245.0x8
    Set 4 : 245.0x7 drop 155.0x12
    |
    Hex Press
    Set 1 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 80.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 80.0'sx8
    |
    Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press
    Set 1 : 180.0x15
    Set 2 : 250.0x8
    Set 3 : 230.0x8
    Set 4 : 230.0x8 drop 180.0x9
    |
    Cable Cross Over
    Set 1 : 100.0x15
    Set 2 : 120.0x14
    Set 3 : 120.0x12
    Set 4 : 120.0x12
    Set 5 : 120.0x11
    Set 6 : 120.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x10
    Set 8 : 100.0x10
    Set 9 : 90.0x12
    Set 10 : 90.0x11
    Very impressive, like I said before you are a beast

  24. Thanks guys. Gave PX Black a whirl tonight and it rocked. Helped my mood a ton and had good energy even though I have been up for 24 hours. A+ in my book.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  25. Alrght ladies....got about 5 hours of sleep and its time to throw some weights around. Gonna hit back so I get back on my normal split again. Probably two scoops of IGNITE kind of day
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Log in
Log in