Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 36 of 116 First ... 3435363738 ... Last

  1. Congrats big man, and in bocca al lupo to 3clipse as he makes his way to wherever he may go on his "vacation".
    You're gonna make a great rep. Kind of. Maybe.
    <3


  2. Mehhh....just finaflex...no biggie...its not like its muscletech or a quality company or anything...

    Lol Congrats bro! I didn't even know you were applying for a rep job! Anyway...shows where my priorities have been haha

    Anyway bro keep killing it and focus on 240!! Your almost there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  3. Good dude, good gig!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congrats big man, and in bocca al lupo to 3clipse as he makes his way to wherever he may go on his "vacation".
    You're gonna make a great rep. Kind of. Maybe.
    <3
    ahhhhh Murder By Death
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hey just noticed your sig, congrats on the Rep dude...
    Thank you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Same. Congrats brother! Awesome company to be a part of!
    I'm excited beyond belief Dan!
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Damn monte really, fina rep now. I mean you were awesome before but damn bro, you the fn man now lol
    Lol thanks brother. I've got a lot of learning to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Congrats Monte in the Finaflex rep gig. You joined a group of awesome reps! Your first job being a rep, help put 20 lbs muscle in me! Lol
    Well.....I think snags already got this one lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    kenpo -
    i think 20# muscle ON you would look &amp; feel much better than 20# IN you
    Yep he did.
    just a guess
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Lol. Nice text blunder. It's probably easier to put the 20 lbs "in" me as the appetite is through the roof right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Monty is reppin now??? coooool. grats dude
    Thanks Swank!
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Damn fine company!!! Congrats
    Yes sir! And thanks for the thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You sneaky bastard!!! Finaflex rep in the house!! Congrats dude don't forget us little people!! LOL
    Never gonna forget where I come from man. Those forearm veins were sick the other day btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Congrats dude ... Hard work does pay off
    Apparently so!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Congrats Monte!!
    Thanks LTL!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congrats big man, and in bocca al lupo to 3clipse as he makes his way to wherever he may go on his "vacation".
    You're gonna make a great rep. Kind of. Maybe.
    &lt;3
    Call me maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Mehhh....just finaflex...no biggie...its not like its muscletech or a quality company or anything...

    Lol Congrats bro! I didn't even know you were applying for a rep job! Anyway...shows where my priorities have been haha

    Anyway bro keep killing it and focus on 240!! Your almost there!!
    Yeah muscle tech can eat a......
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Good dude, good gig!
    Thanks Honda. Also congrats again on your rep spot! Well deserved my friend.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Look at this guy making waves!

    Welcome to the team friendo!
    Independent Review

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Look at this guy making waves!

    Welcome to the team friendo!
    Yes sir! Biggest fish makes the most waves ;p
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Way to go my man! Just goes to show how hard work pays off...not only with your physique but also in life! Now get yer arse over to my thread and sub it! :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Yes sir! Biggest fish makes the most waves ;p
    I thought it was the biggest fish needs the biggest bait???

    Wait wrong lesson
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  10. Just for the record Kleen was all about taking hold and never letting go but I had my reservations. Not sure what you two are up to over there in Houston but it has paid off...

    Seriously though welcome and glad to have ya
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just for the record Kleen was all about taking hold and never letting go but I had my reservations. Not sure what you two are up to over there in Houston but it has paid off...

    Seriously though welcome and glad to have ya
    Kleen has an eye for talent I must say :P thanks man glad to be with you guys.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    ahhhhh Murder By Death
    Actually, it's an Italian phrase that equates to "good luck" (in the mouth of the wolf). I'd never heard of Murder by Death until you posted that. Learned something new today.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Actually, it's an Italian phrase that equates to "good luck" (in the mouth of the wolf). I'd never heard of Murder by Death until you posted that. Learned something new today.
    You wops and your odd lingo and jargon
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    You wops and your odd lingo and jargon
    Ha, I'm not even Italian...I just had the pleasure of living there for a few years.

  15. Hopefully they send ya to the Europa in Orlando this weekend. Is finaflex going to be there ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Hopefully they send ya to the Europa in Orlando this weekend. Is finaflex going to be there ?
    Doubt I'm going to be getting any paid trips to anywhere lol there is a Europa in Dallas normally around August though. Can't wait to make that this year.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. Texas gets some pretty good shows. We have some local and regional stuff here but nothing that cool...
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1

    Doubt I'm going to be getting any paid trips to anywhere lol there is a Europa in Dallas normally around August though. Can't wait to make that this year.
    Ill be there bro competing and at the **** booth make.sure to atop in and say whats up
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Ill be there bro competing and at the **** booth make.sure to atop in and say whats up
    Nice

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ill be there bro competing and at the **** booth make.sure to atop in and say whats up
    Will definitely stop in man. Europa is usually an awesome event. Tons of things to check out.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1

    Will definitely stop in man. Europa is usually an awesome event. Tons of things to check out.
    Never been im from mass so thisll be a new experience.for me looks like itll be a blast though
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Doubt I'm going to be getting any paid trips to anywhere lol there is a Europa in Dallas normally around August though. Can't wait to make that this year.
    You going as spectator or competitor?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  23. Looks like Kleen and I are going. Maybe even Mrs Kleen?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  24. Spectator. I've got nothing to offer to any of the competitions lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Knee twinged during squats today so I cut legs short. Ill post my pathetic little workout in a minute. Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Knee twinged during squats today so I cut legs short.
    i hate those days
    picked up the slack for you yesterday tho bro - was wicked wheel session, sweat flowing like niagara falls
    (no i did not say viagra balls either)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i hate those days
    picked up the slack for you yesterday tho bro - was wicked wheel session, sweat flowing like niagara falls
    (no i did not say viagra balls either)
    Lol suuuuure you didn't lol. Weight was 226 today and Monty got his abs back.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. Hell yeah brother!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  29. This is all I got in today. Very disappointed but the knee is more important.

    Leg Extensions
    Set 1 : 210.0x10
    Set 2 : 220.0x9
    Set 3 : 220.0x8
    |
    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 275.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x10
    Set 3 : 365.0x8
    |
    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 170.0x10
    Set 2 : 170.0x9
    Set 3 : 170.0x8

    Didn't do Hacks, Leg press, seated leg curls, stiff leg deads.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Lol suuuuure you didn't lol. Weight was 226 today and Monty got his abs back.
    beast
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in