Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 31

Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 31 of 87 First ... 26293031323336 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Did you notice my absence and your melancholy situation happened about the same time, and the return of your mojo was about the time I came back. Coincidence, or cause and effect? Just ponder that for a bit...

Glad things are back on track and you are rocking it in the gym again.
    Iim leaning towards cause and effect :P can't wait for my fellow Houstonian to be back in action again!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Time for some back domination. Gonna stick with single arm movements today since I noticed in my last pics that my right side is much more developed then my left. I know that the dominant side of the body will always have differances but ii don't like them being this glaring

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

NEWS FLASH! For those of you who have registered at our home forum there is a Flash Giveaway promotion going on right now. Time is very limited on this promo so hurry and get your butts over there for a chance to try out my FAVORITE stack ever.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

High intensity workout today. Not as many exercises because I was working one side of my back then the other immediately after with max effort. Killer cardio during lifts with the limited rest. 30 sets total. 16 per side. Hit same amount of reps for each side....some sets took about a two second pause at the bottom to get the last rep or two for my left side though.

Hammer Strength One Arm Lat Pulldown (Weight per side)
    Set 1 : 200.0x12
    Set 2 : 205.0x11
    Set 3 : 225.0x8
    Set 4 : 225.0x8 Drop 180.0x7 drop 90.0x12
    |
    Hammer Strength Seated Mid Row (Weight per side)
    Set 1 : 225.0x10
    Set 2 : 225.0x10
    Set 3 : 225.0x9
    Set 4 : 225.0x10 drop 180.0x9 drop 90.0x13
    |
    One Arm Cable Low Row (Weight per side)
    Set 1 : 100.0x12
    Set 2 : 125.0x10
    Set 3 : 125.0x10
    Set 4 : 125.0x11

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

When training to catch a side up it is best to start weak side first so you know you are not lifting more with the stronger side. Also you can do one extra set for the one side if you really want to catch them up more quickly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Good point. Didn't even think about fatigue.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good point. Didn't even think about fatigue.
    By the looks of your workouts I didn't think you knew what fatigue was.. LOL
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Had a nightmare last night...... Dreamt I finally decided to do a show but didn't cut the last part of prep....I dropped out the day of the show when my abs were no where to be seen. Lol scary

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Took a full scoop of G8 didn't you!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Lol nope. No G8 last night

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

SO now you have to get ready to do a show and get up there in top condition, and break that dream into pieces.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

In my opinion my size isn't big enough for my 6'1 frame. Also the loose skin I have would probably have to be surgicaly removed.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Shoulders was very good today. Great sweat going and my strength was good. Could have went heavier but my conditioning is still down a bit.

Leverage Shoulder Press
    Set 1 : 180.0x12
    Set 2 : 200.0x11
    Set 3 : 220.0x9
    Set 4 : 230.0x8
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise
    Set 1 : 50.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 60.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 60.0'sx10
    Set 4 : 60.0'sx9
    |
    Face Pull
    Set 1 : 150.0x15
    Set 2 : 150.0x15
    Set 3 : 150.0x13
    Set 4 : 150.0x12
    |
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Set 1 : 25.0'sx12
    Set 2 : 25.0'sx12
    Set 3 : 25.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 25.0'sx12
    Set 5 : 25.0'sx12
    Set 6 : 25.0'sx11
    Set 7 : 25.0'sx10
    |
    Power Partials
    Set 1 : 75.0'sx9
    Set 2 : 75.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 75.0'sx10
    |
    Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
    Set 1 : 45.0'sx14
    Set 2 : 55.0'sx11
    Set 3 : 55.0'sx11
    Set 4 : 55.0'sx11
    |
    Reverse Cable Flyes
    Set 1 : 80.0x15
    Set 2 : 100.0x12
    Set 3 : 100.0x12
    Set 4 : 120.0x11
    Set 5 : 120.0x12
    Set 6 : 120.0x9
    Set 7 : 120.0x10

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Boom sick workout monte.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Boom sick workout monte.
    Thanks brotherman.

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Also the loose skin I have would probably have to be surgicaly removed.
    I say you just fill up that loose skin with muscle and call it a win. Whaddaya say champ?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I say you just fill up that loose skin with muscle and call it a win. Whaddaya say champ?
    I would need the biggest obliques and lower abs on the planet to pull that off.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I gots faith brotha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yoo kin doo eet!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Chuck Liddell has big abs, you can too.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

That sounds like a good goal!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I have loose skin on my lower abs about 5% it gets so paper thin that it doesn't matter too much. Creative posing keeps it at bay. Don't let that peronal insecurity be a reason not to compete. Most bodybuilders have extra skin and those who are not natural use Thiomucase to temporarily tighten the skin prior to a show. Look for it in bulk from a research company and slather on.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have loose skin on my lower abs about 5% it gets so paper thin that it doesn't matter too much. Creative posing keeps it at bay. Don't let that peronal insecurity be a reason not to compete. Most bodybuilders have extra skin and those who are not natural use Thiomucase to temporarily tighten the skin prior to a show. Look for it in bulk from a research company and slather on.

I lost 165lbs in 11 months, so needless to say I have a large amount of loose skin/flab that covers my torso... Really there is nothing but surgery that can help that right?
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Alright guys got a suppdate for ya. My new list of supps for the foreseeable future are gonna be -

IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    Crea-Trona caps on non lifting days
    Crea-Trona powder on lifting days
    Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA
    Revolution PCT
    SlinShot
    Organ Shield
    Glutamine
    Fish Oil
    Orange Triad
    Chromium Picolonate
    Taurine

I've also got some PX Black that I will be using sparingly for late nights at work or when the wife and I got out on the town.

Lifting program will stay the same with a little extra rest them the past.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

That looks like a sweet stash dude...
    FINAFLEX REP
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I lost 165lbs in 11 months, so needless to say I have a large amount of loose skin/flab that covers my torso... Really there is nothing but surgery that can help that right?
    It really depends on how much skin is there, if really bad yes you are correct. However if you go check out DreamWeavers log his start pics you can see how much loose skin he had and now how much it tightened up with low body fat for a longer period. Of course there is definitely some things you can't over come with surgery. Rule of thumb once heavier it will take about 2 years to skrink the skin as much as possible. Once you are beyond 2 years you are probably where you are going to stay.
    Alright guys got a suppdate for ya. My new list of supps for the foreseeable future are gonna be -

IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA
    Revolution PCT
    SlinShot
    Organ Shield
    Glutamine
    Fish Oil
    Orange Triad
    Chromium Picolonate
    Taurine

I've also got some PX Black that I will be using sparingly for late nights at work or when the wife and I got out on the town.

Nice! That is a Sexy Stash!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

It really depends on how much skin is there, if really bad yes you are correct. However if you go check out DreamWeavers log his start pics you can see how much loose skin he had and now how much it tightened up with low body fat for a longer period. Of course there is definitely some things you can't over come with surgery. Rule of thumb once heavier it will take about 2 years to skrink the skin as much as possible. Once you are beyond 2 years you are probably where you are going to stay.

Nice! That is a Sexy Stash!
    Oh it's definitely nice

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IGNITE 2
    MAX PUMP
    Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA
    Revolution PCT
    SlinShot
    Organ Shield
    Glutamine
    Fish Oil
    Orange Triad
    Chromium Picolonate
    Taurine

Now that is one badass list of supps!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know it's been quite a few posts but I hope everything is good with the fam. I know what ever my life consists of my family will always come first? Yes sometimes getting away with the wifey is what it takes. My wife and I have 10 mth old twin boys and are life was revolved around them. our first get away was last weekend! Let me tell you this was much needed, best decision we've made!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I know it's been quite a few posts but I hope everything is good with the fam. I know what ever my life consists of my family will always come first? Yes sometimes getting away with the wifey is what it takes. My wife and I have 10 mth old twin boys and are life was revolved around them. our first get away was last weekend! Let me tell you this was much needed, best decision we've made!
    Everything is getting better. We're in it for the long haul though.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

So I couldn't wait until today to try the new Apple Fusion BCAA SAA so I cracked it open lastnight. One scoop in a full shaker of cold water. AMAZING! Great smooth taste and very very good. Wasn't too sweet and mixed instantly. Very happy sofar. Start putting it to the test today!

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

!

Thanks Kleen, I will check out DreamWeavers log..
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I couldn't wait until today to try the new Apple Fusion BCAA SAA so I cracked it open lastnight. One scoop in a full shaker of cold water. AMAZING! Great smooth taste and very very good. Wasn't too sweet and mixed instantly. Very happy sofar. Start putting it to the test today!
    Hey Monte, what would you compare the taste too? Cause if it tastes like a green apple jolly roger I'm buying a boat load!! BTW miss seeing you in my log brother!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey Monte, what would you compare the taste too? Cause if it tastes like a green apple jolly roger I'm buying a boat load!! BTW miss seeing you in my log brother!!
    It's very very close to green apple jolly rancher. But not as sweet.....a lot smoother. It's definitely a home run. Hasn't been able to make it over there brother sorry! Has been very hectic lately I'm back on it though

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

It's very very close to green apple jolly rancher. But not as sweet.....a lot smoother. It's definitely a home run. Hasn't been able to make it over there brother sorry! Has been very hectic lately I'm back on it though
    Nice I'm going to have to order some soon.. Glad to have you back!!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Max Pump, Ignite2, Crea-Trona and Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA down the hatch. Time to go dominate bro day.

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Max Pump, Ignite2, Crea-Trona and Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA down the hatch. Time to go dominate bro day.
    You're going to be tossing the plates around the gym... kill it
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That's an awesome pre w/o stack right there
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Arms are shot! Had a great workout today. The pumps were painful to the point of missing a few reps on biceps. I'm still holding some water from the crap diet last weekend and my carb up day yesterday that I obviously didn't need but had anyways lol. Good energy and great pump. Here are the goods

Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdown
    Set 1 : 100.0x15
    Set 2 : 140.0x12
    Set 3 : 150.0x12
    Set 4 : 160.0x10
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 245.0x11
    Set 3 : 255.0x9
    Set 4 : 255.0x8
    |
    Cable Standing Triceps Pushdown
    Set 1 : 140.0x15
    Set 2 : 150.0x12
    Set 3 : 155.0x11
    Set 4 : 155.0x11
    |
    Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl
    Set 1 : 45.0'sx10
    Set 2 : 45.0'sx10
    Set 3 : 45.0'sx9
    Set 4 : 45.0'sx9
    |
    Preacher Curl (One Arm)
    Set 1 : 55.0x8
    Set 2 : 55.0x10
    Set 3 : 55.0x10
    Set 4 : 55.0x9
    |
    Barbell Curl (Close Grip)
    Set 1 : 50.0x20
    Set 2 : 70.0x13
    Set 3 : 70.0x13
    Set 4 : 70.0x14
    |
    High Cable Curl
    Set 1 : 100.0x10
    Set 2 : 100.0x10
    Set 3 : 100.0x10
    Set 4 : 120.0x10
    Set 5 : 120.0x10
    Set 6 : 120.0x10
    Set 7 : 120.0x10
    |
    Triceps Pushdown - Rope
    Set 1 : 70.0x14
    Set 2 : 70.0x14
    Set 3 : 70.0x12
    Set 4 : 70.0x10
    Set 5 : 70.0x11
    Set 6 : 70.0x10
    Set 7 : 70.0x10
    |

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Boooya... volume and then some... nice Monte.
    FINAFLEX REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6