Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 23 of 116 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice stack. I wish I wasn't on a college budget right now. Plus all my cash goes to my wrangler. Just stacking DAA and OG erase right now... but it's enough. I have some other stuff laying around and still take my ALCAR, leucine, protein, condense etc. You ever try ALCAR?
    Nash have yet to try it. It's on my list of things to try though. How do you like it?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. It's nice. I don't take it daily because apparently you need to take choline yada yada if you dose it a lot, and I don't like to too much of anything for too long. I take it alot when studying for big exams or finals, and before the gym from time to time. I feel like I focus more and retain more, and also taste of it really wakes you up and gets you stimulated. I shotgun it with a swig of water and get just a small taste. It's very salty.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

3. Eats
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Countryliftin have you tried Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine? Is it basically the same?

5. I have not. I read an article about the different carnitines at one point, but I really don't know much about anything other than ALCAR. I actually wrote a paper on it for a freshman (college) english class. If anyone wants to read it let me know lol. I can probably email it or upload it somewhere. explains use, dosage, studies, affects, etc.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

6. Montego, your dinner tonight looks awesome... Chicken, steak, chickeen... Good eats for sure

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Montego, your dinner tonight looks awesome... Chicken, steak, chickeen... Good eats for sure
    First diner was eggs chicken and spinach. Food before bed was the rib eye. good food though lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Countryliftin have you tried Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine? Is it basically the same?
    no
    alcar stands alone insofar as memory/cognition function

as for thanks vs. rep pts - yes they both show in user cp, no thanks do not pack the wallop of reps, smaller

9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Countryliftin have you tried Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine? Is it basically the same?
    This is used more for a pump effect; usually 4.5 grams is an accepted dosage based on some studies, although you probably don't need that much to feel effects. Regular PLCAR is pretty versatile.
    BOARD TYRANT

10. I've tried gplc....non responder

•   

11. Way to go monte you have the dick head noobs attacking me in that thread now! Hahaha. Little forum warriors sprouting out of thin air.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Way to go monte you have the dick head noobs attacking me in that thread now! Hahaha. Little forum warriors sprouting out of thin air.
    Lol you are welcome sir!

13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Way to go monte you have the dick head noobs attacking me in that thread now! Hahaha. Little forum warriors sprouting out of thin air.
    Little? Haha ok bud

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol you are welcome sir!
    This is why I avoid forums anymore. People can read and talk too much.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Walkerballer View Post

Little? Haha ok bud
    Now can you just take a joke and let it go? Seriously...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. Holy mackerel Monte you are rockin those weights! Looked at your pictures and it seems that you may want to cut back on calories because you are gaining fat all over your body! I'm still looking for my glasses so I can't be sure!!! Lolrof

Your goal is as good as done!

17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Whoa, I went back and read the last few pages 2x...did I miss something? No understandy

18. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Whoa, I went back and read the last few pages 2x...did I miss something? No understandy
    He and another guy started arguing with me over a random post in the Douchebag's thread... basically going off saying I know nothing about steroids and he had taken them and knew everything and basically just being a real douche for whatever reason. I kinda thought it was funny. Monte posted up and said something like get him guys because I ended my first post with "I'm not trying to fight" or something. so I posted that back up here. Then he found his way over and started B*tching here too. I guess they found their thread though.

Anyways I already told Monte this but sorry for dragging the BS in here

19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    He and another guy started arguing with me over a random post in the Douchebag's thread... basically going off saying I know nothing about steroids and he had taken them and knew everything and basically just being a real douche for whatever reason. I kinda thought it was funny. Monte posted up and said something like get him guys because I ended my first post with "I'm not trying to fight" or something. so I posted that back up here. Then he found his way over and started B*tching here too. I guess they found their thread though.

No problem at all brother. Guy must really have it out for you to go all Dick Tracey and hunt you down in here though lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Problem solved!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

21. I've really got to stop putting peanut butter in my oatmeal.....foul temptress!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've really got to stop putting peanut butter in my oatmeal.....foul temptress!
    Don't stop! Natty PB ftw!! Just make sure its just plain ol Natty PB and not the "no stir" crap

23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Don't stop! Natty PB ftw!! Just make sure its just plain ol Natty PB and not the "no stir" crap
    Yeah mines no stir Skippy don't judge me! You've got horns on your head

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Yeah mines no stir Skippy don't judge me! You've got horns on your head
    Lol
    Independent Review

25. lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time
    check out this lovely idiocy here

Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition vs. Dragon by chinese anaboli

wow
    i don't neg ppl, but this one deserved it

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time

wow
    35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.

27. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.
    I gained 35lbs on Cheetos.

28. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

i'm not even trying to dissect his rant, as it's all fabrication, period
    ppl just kill me, sometimes..pathological liars especially
    maybe he's just a dragon shill..i could care less

I gained 35lbs on Cheetos.
    i have absolutely no doubts on this one

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    maybe he's just a dragon shill..i could care less
    I don't even know what this means but i don't wanna be one! It sounds so bad and degrading!

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time

wow
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

I got gains like this off of PMS Black Liver

Come at me bro
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:49 AM