Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 18 of 87 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    I've really got to stop putting peanut butter in my oatmeal.....foul temptress!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  2. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've really got to stop putting peanut butter in my oatmeal.....foul temptress!
    Don't stop! Natty PB ftw!! Just make sure its just plain ol Natty PB and not the "no stir" crap
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Don't stop! Natty PB ftw!! Just make sure its just plain ol Natty PB and not the "no stir" crap
    Yeah mines no stir Skippy don't judge me! You've got horns on your head

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Yeah mines no stir Skippy don't judge me! You've got horns on your head
    Lol
    Independent Review
  5. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time
    check out this lovely idiocy here

    Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition vs. Dragon by chinese anaboli

    wow
    i don't neg ppl, but this one deserved it
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,049
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time
    check out this lovely idiocy here

    Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition vs. Dragon by chinese anaboli

    wow
    i don't neg ppl, but this one deserved it
    35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

    I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  7. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

    I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.
    I gained 35lbs on Cheetos.
  8. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

    I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.
    i'm not even trying to dissect his rant, as it's all fabrication, period
    ppl just kill me, sometimes..pathological liars especially
    maybe he's just a dragon shill..i could care less

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I gained 35lbs on Cheetos.
    i have absolutely no doubts on this one
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    maybe he's just a dragon shill..i could care less
    I don't even know what this means but i don't wanna be one! It sounds so bad and degrading!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  10. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzz..assinine shyte happens all the time
    check out this lovely idiocy here

    Finaflex 1‑Andro Redefine Nutrition vs. Dragon by chinese anaboli

    wow
    i don't neg ppl, but this one deserved it
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    35 pounds is insane gains even if he just started lifting. In 10 weeks especially. Over a year I can see a noob doing it.

    I like how his cut gained him 12 at 6% then 8 at 8%. So assuming he weights as much as a normal male give or take that's 3-5 pounds of fat he gained back, so he gained 3-5 pounds of muscle on his 10 week cut. Which might be believable. But because of his other claims sounds fishy.
    I got gains like this off of PMS Black Liver

    Come at me bro
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I got gains like this off of PMS Black Liver

    Come at me bro
    Ahhhhhh good ole black liver. Wonder if that stuff is going to make a come back. One can dream I suppose.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ahhhhhh good ole black liver. Wonder if that stuff is going to make a come back. One can dream I suppose.
    fingers crossed!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Chest day today. Just took my MAX PUMP and Muscle Marinade. My right elbow was a little tender yday from the overhead tricep extensions with the straight bar. Might mix things up if it bothers me.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I got gains like this off of PMS Black Liver

    Come at me bro
    aye - but that shyte was legit!

    BL is old news tho..it's all about the Anabolic Mystique Stack™ now

    winning
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,049
    Answers
    0


    You guys crack me up, this is why I love AM.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  16. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Today totally sucked. No energy. Shoulder and elbow were giving me fits. I took a two hour nap after I woke up at 630 and I think that might have had something to do with the lack of energy. Pics suck. Shyt lighting and abs are totally washed out still. Weight was 229.6
    Attached Images Attached Images   

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    michelle82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Today totally sucked. No energy. Shoulder and elbow were giving me fits. I took a two hour nap after I woke up at 630 and I think that might have had something to do with the lack of energy. Pics suck. Shyt lighting and abs are totally washed out still. Weight was 229.6
    Wow, great progress Montego1. My husband and I are both on a healthy life changing journey. We're both lofting weights, resistance training and me doing cardio. We each have our own coach doc brown and Matty. It's great to see how much a human can do when there's commitment and when you really want to achieve something. Congrats Montego1, keep up the great work.
  18. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by michelle82 View Post
    Wow, great progress Montego1. My husband and I are both on a healthy life changing journey. We're both lofting weights, resistance training and me doing cardio. We each have our own coach doc brown and Matty. It's great to see how much a human can do when there's commitment and when you really want to achieve something. Congrats Montego1, keep up the great work.
    Thank you very much! Needed some words of encouragement after today's debacle lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  19. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    Dang that sucks bro. Off days happen. Bean just had his today as well... Get yer ass an elbow sleeve and pop that zit on yer titty already!
    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    michelle82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    I know what you mean. I woke up very pumped and excited. Today was my HIIT and cardio day, energy wasn't there at all. I barely could jump, disappointing. But hey, remember tomorrow's a brand new day. Today what we did or didn't is already done. So just focus on tomorrow's workout and destroy those weights. We all have good and not so good days. I had an excellent weight/resistance training day yesterday, I believe my body is still in shock. You're doing great Montego1 hang in there!
  21. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by michelle82 View Post
    I know what you mean. I woke up very pumped and excited. Today was my HIIT and cardio day, energy wasn't there at all. I barely could jump, disappointing. But hey, remember tomorrow's a brand new day. Today what we did or didn't is already done. So just focus on tomorrow's workout and destroy those weights. We all have good and not so good days. I had an excellent weight/resistance training day yesterday, I believe my body was still in shock. You're doing great Montego1 hang in there!
    Will do! Hope you continue to follow along.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  22. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dang that sucks bro. Off days happen. Bean just had his today as well... Get yer ass an elbow sleeve and pop that zit on yer titty already!
    Ingrown hair man.....it hurts!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Registered User
    michelle82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Will do! Hope you continue to follow along.
    Will do!
  24. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    You're not totally washed out, for one.
    Two, you're bulking and doing a pretty good job of it.
    Three, you've been here before and you've cut, and you've bulked. Process and progress. You're doing fine. Once you cut the fluff again, all will be well. Big pictures, not pixels, makes life easier to view.
  25. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Today totally sucked. No energy. Shoulder and elbow were giving me fits. I took a two hour nap after I woke up at 630 and I think that might have had something to do with the lack of energy. Pics suck. Shyt lighting and abs are totally washed out still. Weight was 229.6
    We've all had these days use it as fuel to kill it tomorrow!! Also may be the start of a cold??? Pop some Airbourn if you have some stuff works great for me. I'll take your off day anytime my friend
  26. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Today totally sucked. No energy. Shoulder and elbow were giving me fits. I took a two hour nap after I woke up at 630 and I think that might have had something to do with the lack of energy. Pics suck. Shyt lighting and abs are totally washed out still. Weight was 229.6
    They're not washed out...your just white...
    Your definition is still there...its just us honkeys have to play shadow games or give ourselves skin cancer for it to show up good
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  27. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,049
    Answers
    0


    Hey your abs look kinda like mine how.


    Haha. Forget aesthetics, worry about how you feel and how much you lift. You'll be good. These guys are right. Your on a bulk not a recomp!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  28. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Forgot to post today's lifts. My bad.

    Decline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x12
    Set 3 : 245.0x10
    Set 4 : 245.0x10
    |
    Hex Press (3 count negative)
    Set 1 : 65.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 70.0x's15
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 85.0'sx10
    |
    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 220.0x11
    Set 2 : 220.0x11
    Set 3 : 240.0x9
    Set 4 : 240.0x8
    |
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 120.0'sx7
    Set 2 : 120.0'sx8
    Set 3 : 120.0'sx6
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx6
    |
    Cable Cross Over (2 count pause on stretch and contraction)
    Set 1 : 70.0x18
    Set 2 : 70.0x18
    Set 3 : 70.0x18
    Set 4 : 70.0x18
    Set 5 : 70.0x18
    Set 6 : 70.0x17
    Set 7 : 70.0x18

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  29. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Forgot to post today's lifts. My bad.

    Decline Bench Press
    Set 1 : 225.0x12
    Set 2 : 225.0x12
    Set 3 : 245.0x10
    Set 4 : 245.0x10
    |
    Hex Press (3 count negative)
    Set 1 : 65.0'sx15
    Set 2 : 70.0x's15
    Set 3 : 80.0'sx12
    Set 4 : 85.0'sx10
    |
    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 : 220.0x11
    Set 2 : 220.0x11
    Set 3 : 240.0x9
    Set 4 : 240.0x8
    |
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Set 1 : 120.0'sx7
    Set 2 : 120.0'sx8
    Set 3 : 120.0'sx6
    Set 4 : 120.0'sx6
    |
    Cable Cross Over (2 count pause on stretch and contraction)
    Set 1 : 70.0x18
    Set 2 : 70.0x18
    Set 3 : 70.0x18
    Set 4 : 70.0x18
    Set 5 : 70.0x18
    Set 6 : 70.0x17
    Set 7 : 70.0x18
    Damn you beat me by five sets. Looks like I'll be doing some push-ups before bed tonight... Argh
    Independent Review
  30. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    and they are cleared brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  31. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,714
    Answers
    0


    Montego you kill it every day.... one bad day should be expected... we all know you will tear it up tomorrow!
  32. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Eats
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Weight was 229.6 and felt a bit tighter today with the lower calories from yesterday. Leg day....got back on track but had some more back pumps. I had some NASTY vascularity in my quads during my FST7 leg presses. Didn't snap a picture cause I didn't want to look like a complete tool lol. Still noticing the lactic acid reduction from the MAX PUMP along with increased endurance.


    Leg Extensions
    Set 1 : 210.0x10
    Set 2 : 210.0x10
    Set 3 : 210.0x10
    |
    Barbell Squat
    Set 1 : 275.0x9
    Set 2 : 315.0x8
    Set 3 : 315.0x8
    |
    Hack Squat
    Set 1 : 315.0x8
    Set 2 : 365.0x8
    Set 3 : 365.0x8
    |
    Leg Press
    Set 1 : 315.0x10
    Set 2 : 315.0x10
    Set 3 : 315.0x10
    Set 4 : 315.0x10
    Set 5 : 315.0x10
    Set 6 : 315.0x10
    Set 7 : 315.0x10
    |
    Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 150.0x9
    Set 3 : 150.0x8
    |
    Seated Leg Curl
    Set 1 : 90.0x10
    Set 2 : 90.0x10
    Set 3 : 90.0x10
    Set 4 : 90.0x10
    Set 5 : 100.0x10
    Set 6 : 100.0x10
    Set 7 : 100.0x10

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  34. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Just ate 8 oz of chicken breast and 3/4 cup of oatmeal......stuffed!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  35. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Just ate 8 oz of chicken breast and 3/4 cup of oatmeal......stuffed!
    Thats a heavy meal right there my friend!! nice.
  36. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0


    I wish I would be stuffed after that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  37. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I wish I would be stuffed after that.
    That's a lot of food man lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  38. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,550
    Answers
    1


    It's us semi large guys that can't eat much without gaining so we can't eat much with out gaining and get full easily. You guys who have to eat a lot or shrink end up being able to consume way more.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It's us semi large guys that can't eat much without gaining so we can't eat much with out gaining and get full easily. You guys who have to eat a lot or shrink end up being able to consume way more.
    That's how you hit the nail on the head. Damn worms eat so much!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  40. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Answers
    0


    I dont know man, that shyt would fill me up pretty damn well
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM
  4. Looks like it might be time to stock up
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:05 AM
  5. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in