PalmFist joins Finaflex Dream Team... - AnabolicMinds.com

PalmFist joins Finaflex Dream Team...

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PalmFist joins Finaflex Dream Team...

Exciting times here at Fnaflex with all the exciting new products coming out we continue to feel the need to expand. Keep on the lookout for new opportuniities and new product prmos.

Now welcome our new rep PalmFist!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome! Finaflex going big!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looking forward to working with you PF!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As always I would like to thank everyone here at AM and at FinaFlex for support and education. FinaFlex has an amazing product line and I am more than proud to be the newest rep to hit these boards!

Special thanks to Snags for bringing me onboard!

Edit-> I'll fix my sig when I get to a computer. Thanks again guys!
    Independent Review
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    As always I would like to thank everyone here at AM and at FinaFlex for support and education. FinaFlex has an amazing product line and I am more than proud to be the newest rep to hit these boards!

Some of you guys will remember that I sought out FF to rep for them. I knew a good thing when I saw it. I knew that our negotiations with Chris were in the works so I could see we were going to have a very strong precense. The products were going to be there we just needed to represent them. Then I saw that Steve had become available, I went ot Al right away and insisted they grab him while the grabbing was good. I told hin not to waste any time. In about and hour Steve was part of the team. Now we are setting up to have the strongest precence out there and the products are continuing to roll in. These are very exciting times guys. We've since added Eclipse and now PalmFist...

I love it when I'm so fuggin right !!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

my man....congrats....been away a couple of days, and you turn sort of pro....

good pick finaflex guys...palmfist is good for sure...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome aboard Bud, glad to have ya!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright sig is in! A little about me:

Married, no kids yet, full time student at University of New Mexico and CNM towards a BS in Nutrition and Dietetics, work part time as a substitute teacher and personal trainer, Marine Corps Reservist (though currently looking for a new duty station). Love the outdoors, lifting weights (obviously), shooting shyt, and working on Volvos. No haters need apply...

Presently engaged in the 4 week PNI triple threat competition with many other AM members. Hoping to place top three. Come support me and feel free to ask questions...

Like I said previously, I am very stoked about becoming the newest rep for Fina Flex and look forward to working with the company and AM members.
    Independent Review
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to see you as a rep for Finaflex. I've followed your logs and noticed how helpful and knowledgeable you have been to all of us. Look forward to your continued help and support.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The build up can only mean big things!! Congrats to all.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Welcome sorry for the delay in responding to this. I have been over on the www.finaflex.com/forum working to get it populated. Anyone who wants to help out over there and get it going pop on by and post a hello. Sooner or later there will be some promo's that are only available via that forum.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh damn! The team keeps growing and Redefining itself! Nice add, congrats and good luck to both parties!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: PalmFist joins Finaflex Dream Team...

Yeaaaa buddyyy! Welcome!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Exciting times here at Fnaflex with all the exciting new products coming out we continue to feel the need to expand. Keep on the lookout for new opportuniities and new product prmos.

Now welcome our new rep PalmFist!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    looking forward to working with you PF!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Welcome aboard Bud, glad to have ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Welcome sorry for the delay in responding to this. I have been over on the www.finaflex.com/forum working to get it populated. Anyone who wants to help out over there and get it going pop on by and post a hello. Sooner or later there will be some promo's that are only available via that forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yeaaaa buddyyy! Welcome!
    Glad to be part of the team gents. Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Come meet the fuggin Dream Team!!!
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. We did it!!! Welcome our new reps the Dream Team is a reality !!!
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:42 AM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM
  4. Alessio Sakara joins American Top Team
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:43 PM