2nd run advice - AnabolicMinds.com

2nd run advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I've been thinking about running another finaflex ph. I ran epi-v for the first time last summer and it was great. I was thinking of trying 1 Alpha as the logs looked very promising. I wanted to possibly add epi-v as a finisher. I would like to try and stretch run to possibly 6-8 weeks depending on product. I'm 29 5' 10" and weigh in at 205. I will be using heavier weight less reps for first product while switching to DTP style training for epi-v as it did me very well last time around.

I was thinking of 1 alpha 4 Ed for 4 first four weeks
    Bridge to epi-v for the last 4 weeks
    1 pct black nightly on
    2 pct black nightly post
    I have daa in stock as well
    Also have a-hd for post for estrogen blocker

Other supps are protein possibly a gainer and fish oil, multi, calcium plus d, supper cissus, BCAA & glutamine, kre alkalyn for post cycle

I would like opinions on how to properly bridge the two and I've seen others use 550xd for bridge. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

there are couple different options for bridging..

you can run the 1-alpha solo until you are ready to add the epiV, and run both together for a week before running epiV solo

you can run the 1-alpha, bridge into 550xd as you mention, then finish with epiV, using all of these products individually/consecutively

you can run the 1-alpha until you are ready to add the 550, combine the two for a week (as i mention up top)..go into 550 solo, until you are ready to add epiV, then combine these two for a week before going epiV solo

lots of choices, depending on how extensive you wish to get

as for running PCT Black during cycle - you can do that if you wish, but this wouldn't be necessary, unless you experience symptoms of heightened estrogen..otherwise, i would actually save PCT Black for pct (you can begin running in final week of epiV if you wish, in the same fashion i have described bridges above..this would be to get a head-start on pct

you can also add your DAA in the same fashion, as you would PCT Black above (then continue running DAA for couple weeks after completion of pct)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like 550 and 1-aplha together as the joint support s god for the extra power 1-alpha supplies.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to layout my cycle this week sometime for you guys to check out. I also plan on logging the whole thing most likely everyday or two.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to layout my cycle this week sometime for you guys to check out. I also plan on logging the whole thing most likely everyday or two.
    Good logs are good for everybody.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would be a great log, how long are you planning to be on this run that would help in planning how to go about it. Personal I would get enough 1-Alpha to run for 4 weeks and 550XD to run 2-4 caps per day the entire time and run EPI-V the last 4 weeks. I really don't think you need to bridge up on or the other but if you want to then have week 4 and 5 be half doses of 1-Alpha and half pf EPI-V. So say you are doing 4 1-Alpha per day and 4 EPI-V per day for weeks 4 and five only run them at 2 caps per day each of those weeks.

Week 1-8 2-4 caps 550XD
    Week 1-3 4 caps 1-Alpha 84 cap
    Week 4 3 caps of 1-Alpha 21 caps & 2 caps of EPI-V 14 caps
    Week 5 3 caps of EPI-V 21 caps & 2 caps of 1-Alpha 14 caps
    Week 6-8 4 caps EPI-V 84 caps

Totals
    550-XD 112 out of 120 in 2 bottles soyou could go to 3 caps for last 8 days, or 224 out of 240 in 4 bottles you can go to 5 caps for last 2 weeks or add the remaining in anywhere obviously.
    1-Alpha 119 out of 120 in 2 bottles
    EPI-V 119 out of 120 in 2 bottles
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Would be a great log, how long are you planning to be on this run that would help in planning how to go about it. Personal I would get enough 1-Alpha to run for 4 weeks and 550XD to run 2-4 caps per day the entire time and run EPI-V the last 4 weeks. I really don't think you need to bridge up on or the other but if you want to then have week 4 and 5 be half doses of 1-Alpha and half pf EPI-V. So say you are doing 4 1-Alpha per day and 4 EPI-V per day for weeks 4 and five only run them at 2 caps per day each of those weeks.

Week 1-8 2-4 caps 550XD

Totals
    550-XD 112 out of 120 in 2 bottles soyou could go to 3 caps for last 8 days, or 224 out of 240 in 4 bottles you can go to 5 caps for last 2 weeks or add the remaining in anywhere obviously.
    That's good usage for 2 bottles of each.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Week 1-8 2-4 caps 550XD

Totals
    This sounds very good to me. I was planning 8 weeks to be on this time around. I'm in the process of ironing the cost of this whole ordeal pct included. Then once order filled I will let you guys know. Look for my log to be up very soon. I really appreciate you guys help for this. I feel my log is going to be one for the books. My workout regimens are pretty much solid as ever right now. I am using different splits one is a 4 week mass building protocol diet and all. The other is one of my favorites. I used for the epi-v run, DTP by Kris Gethen. I'm so excited its crazy. Logging daily pics are almost ready and all. I've never been so fired up to do anything like this before. Thanks again guys.

Competition bound 2014
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Glad to be of assistance, I think you will really enjoy this run.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just to update 1st week of mArch link will be up. RUSH goes through a finaflex Transformation. Will be adding diet Information as soon as specifics are available. I find that limiting my diet to certain foods and repetition of the basic food works well so I'm going for it that way . I'm most likely going to try and be over 3k cals food and shakes for bulk. Then for cutting phase will play around with cals until I feel right. Last time 2500 cals did me fine on epi-v. I'm going to crush this log and all pr's on this run and I can feel it already. I weighed in at 203 today. I've been trying to get in as much cardio as possible to knock off as much fat before starting. I did great on the epi-v last yr. alone so I know and expect to do well running these compounds put together. Still looking for a catchy title....
    Pics will go up day before the beginning.

Goal to gain 6-8 lbs of muscle and keep it after pct, while dropping bf.

Competition bound 2014
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Just to update 1st week of mArch link will be up. RUSH goes through finaflex's product lineup. Will be adding diet Information as soon as specifics are available. I find that limiting my diet to certain foods and repetition of the basic food works well so I'm going for it that way. I'm going to crush this log and all pr's on this run and I can feel it already. I weighed in at 203 today. I've been trying to get in as much cardio as possible to knock off as much fat before starting. I did great on the epi-v last yr. alone so I know and expect to do well running these compounds put together. Still looking for a catchy title....
    awesome man! i can feel the excitement building
    seem like you are planning this very thoughtfully and finitely, i commend your planning
    as for limiting foods to a select group and rotating thru them - awesome again, sounds like a page out of my own book
    looking forward to your log!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Orders placed 2 bottles of 1 Alpha, 2 bottles of Epi-V. Protein, multi vitamins and taurine. Also fish oil and thinking of adding finaflex BCAA SAA in as well. Also have purus labs organ shield and pct black. It adds up quickly. Couldn't afford to add the 550xd in the mix because of budget issues. Hopefully this log will show that I'm able to log finaflex products and get a few sponsored ones down the line. Here's the line up of supps diet and training will be added tomorrow.

2- 1 alpha am and pm weeks 1-4
    2- epi-v am and pm weeks 4-8
    1- purus labs organ shield am and 1 pm
    2- solgar fish oil three times a day am noon and pm
    3- opti men multi-v 1 am noon and pm
    2- taurine daily in am
    ON 100% gold whey am post workout
    1-ON weight gainer shake snack and at bedtime
    Purus labs Condense pre workout
    BCAA SAA as directed
    Have extra bottles of pct black so
    If needed 1- nightly throughout cycle
    Then 2-nightly starting week 8-12
    Ai sports daa powder once nightly
    Also have A-HD ai on hand for just in case. Even though I doubt I will use.
    So there it is. I'm going to try an get pics up tomorrow along side dietary planning. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Competition bound 2014
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looks great man can not wait for the log!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good job setting this cycle up. I'm in for the gains.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

This has been in the works for a while... planning is where it's at. It gets to be second nature dilligence is so important.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This has been in the works for a while... planning is where it's at. It gets to be second nature dilligence is so important.
    I believe my being around the forum and watching guys like yourself D.W. have me really thinking about things. You are a great example for all of us here on A.M. Really I'm just piecing my stuff together by watching the vets. Hopefully one day the younger guys will be watching me.
    Tomorrow pics and diet. Just waiting for supps to get in and I'm off to the races.

Competition bound 2014
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

I believe my being around the forum and watching guys like yourself D.W. have me really thinking about things. You are a great example for all of us here on A.M. Really I'm just piecing my stuff together by watching the vets. Hopefully one day the younger guys will be watching me.Tomorrow pics and diet. Just waiting for supps to get in and I'm off to the races.
    Indeed. D Dub is dreamy for sure. lolzOn a side note... Your setup looks good and I don't believe I've yet to see an epi-v and 1-alpha combination log. And if epi-v alone presented you some significant results then you're going to LOVE 1-Alpha . Hope you got the PCT Black with the bogo offer. Keep us posted!
    Independent Review
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Indeed. D Dub is dreamy for sure. lolzOn a side note... Your setup looks good and I don't believe I've yet to see an epi-v and 1-alpha combination log. And if epi-v alone presented you some significant results then you're going to LOVE 1-Alpha . Hope you got the PCT Black with the bogo offer. Keep us posted!
    I will be adding Epi-v as a bridge in another couple weeks.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will be adding Epi-v as a bridge in another couple weeks.
    I didn't forget about your competition prep cycle DW. I haven't seen an only epi-v and 1-alpha cycle, but definitely other combination cycles. It should be interesting to see how they work together
    Independent Review
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Epi-v is a finishing product. You don't want to take anything with it that might be wet at all as you wiould be defeating the purpose, 1-alpha is not wet but I would definitely want to run only Epi-v at the end of the cycle. Osta is probably ok and I will run that along with it. If I see anything but really dry progress that goes out too. It's basically there to help me keep more of my power through the end of prep. Conditioning is first though.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Epi-v is a finishing product. You don't want to take anything with it that might be wet at all as you wiould be defeating the purpose, 1-alpha is not wet but I would definitely want to run only Epi-v at the end of the cycle. Osta is probably ok and I will run that along with it. If I see anything but really dry progress that goes out too. It's basically there to help me keep more of my power through the end of prep. Conditioning is first though.
    ^^^ This is what I meant as well. Not ran in conjunction with each other but one after the other...
    Independent Review
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm happy I got the bogo deal for the 1 alpha. Ended up ordering the Max pump stack as well. Things are gonna get crazy real soon. I've been feeling like a kid going to Disney. Loving the deals by finaflex.

Name:  image-967805045.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  90.2 KB

Competition bound 2014
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just kill it. Il know Friday if I be firing up a log also. 60 days of 1-alpha at 4 caps a day, with 550 at 4 caps a day for 30 and then epi-v for final 30 at 4 caps with the alpha. Should be interesting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't "weight" to see these logs!!! Lol
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to run mine in either maintenance or just below. I want to see how lean I can stay while gaining muscle. I know it's not the ideal thing to do but let's see. Sorry for the hijack rush.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'm going to run mine in either maintenance or just below. I want to see how lean I can stay while gaining muscle. I know it's not the ideal thing to do but let's see. Sorry for the hijack rush.
    That's what I did it's crazy that you can gain weight at mantenance...
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    It's cool I'm going to be watching for your log to go up. Post the link I'm in for that. Kill it. These logs are going to get interesting.

Today I weighed in at 203 again today. I'm waiting by my mailbox daily. Pics will be up this Friday morning

Competition bound 2014
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

All you need to do is increase your water if you notice anything other than dry coming on with the OSTA there is E2 conversion but it is low. I would not sweat it at all.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

All you need to do is increase your water if you notice anything other than dry coming on with the OSTA there is E2 conversion but it is low. I would not sweat it at all.
    I stay very dry on Osta, that's why I am using it currently during prep.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-3355572748.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  482.9 KB

Finishing up my food shopping and off to the races I will go.

Competition bound 2014
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Pyramid to success....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Pyramid to success....
    yes sir. Tomorrow will be day one.
    Pics will be posted as well as nutrtion and workouts.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

GL with the run. Youre gonna love it
    Independent Review
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Where can I start my log here or in a different place?

Competition bound 2014
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Independent Review
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

RUSH954 GOES IN WITH 1 ALPHA AND EPI-V

theres the link for my log working on the pics.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd cycle advice
    By scotti2101 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 12:06 PM
  2. 2nd cycle advice
    By shotz88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:20 PM
  3. 3rd EPI Run--Advice
    By larue38462 in forum Anabolics