discontinued?

  1. New Member
    brandon706's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%

    discontinued?


    I was interested in trying out Epi-V and 550-XD, looked on your website and found out that is discontinued, is there a reason why? thanks

  2. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    480
    Rep Power
    55278
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.65%

    Can still find the discontinued ones on supplement websites.
  3. New Member
    ironguru's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Can still find the discontinued ones on supplement websites.
    Yes but not on the Finalex Website it says discontinued there.
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    p4pbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    92.57%

    Its still out there for good prices too.
  5. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303108
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    discontinued?


    They are currently being reformulated to make them even better. Like other posters have said there is still stock at places like NP.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  6. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,721
    Rep Power
    3016321
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    actually i will let the cat out of the bag
    550XD has been discontinued, and will not be reformulated..you can still find this at online retailers/brick & mortars

    epiV will be reformulated, to stay ahead of the ever-changing landscape of prohormone legalities
    it will be compliant by all newly proposed standards that have yet to take effect
  7. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428713
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    actually i will let the cat out of the bag
    550XD has been discontinued, and will not be reformulated..you can still find this at online retailers/bricj & mortars

    epiV will be reformulated, to stay ahead of the ever-changing landscape of prohormone legalities
    it will be compliant by all newly proposed standards that have yet to take effect
    I pledge my body to your beta tests if so be needed snags !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,721
    Rep Power
    3016321
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I pledge my body to snags !
    this is good to know, cesar

    i will, uh, keep you in mind
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428713
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this is good to know, cesar

    i will, uh, keep you in mind
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,411
    Rep Power
    5463328
    Level
    104
    Lv. Percent
    54.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Cel watch out he is gonna come at you with a BETA condom to test... RUN!

    Like Snags said these have been discontinued and no more are being manufactured, all stock has been sold to retailers / e-tailers but you can still find them very easily.

    I can not wait for the new EPI-V as I was told it would not only comply with the new standards but will also be stronger! Yeah buddy!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428713
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cel watch out he is gonna come at you with a BETA condom to test... RUN!

    Like Snags said these have been discontinued and no more are being manufactured, all stock has been sold to retailers / e-tailers but you can still find them very easily.

    I can not wait for the new EPI-V as I was told it would not only comply with the new standards but will also be stronger! Yeah buddy!
    After seeing what the past Epi-V can do for you guys...an even stronger version has peeked my dark side curiosity ! As long as Snags doesn't come at me with a rubber beta test...I'll follow along that release !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    1397302
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    72.76%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: discontinued?


    Cant wait for the new one!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,813
    Rep Power
    4681908
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sorry, I peeked in here and decided to quickly exit and leave this beta testing alone to you, ah, "testers".
  14. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    440
    Rep Power
    181018
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

    Epi-v and 550-xd have recently sparked my interest but because i couldnt find many reviews on the 550 black, i had already decided against it and since its being discontinued i probably made the right choice. Epi-v still has my attention though might add a few in for a cut but when is the new formulation due?
  15. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,721
    Rep Power
    3016321
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Epi-v and 550-xd have recently sparked my interest but because i couldnt find many reviews on the 550 black, i had already decided against it and since its being discontinued i probably made the right choice.
    prolly cuz there is no such thing as 550 black
    nothing wrong with 550xd at all (in fact, one of my favs)..again we simply decided to discontinue due to the state of current regualtions and soon-to-come regulations
    FF wants to go in a different direction, simply that..1-andro & 1-alpha will be gone soon as well
    Epi-v still has my attention though might add a few in for a cut but when is the new formulation due?
    that has not been released for public knowledge as of yet
  16. New Member
    p4pbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    92.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    prolly cuz there is no such thing as 550 black
    nothing wrong with 550xd at all (in fact, one of my favs)..again we simply decided to discontinue due to the state of current regualtions and soon-to-come regulations
    FF wants to go in a different direction, simply that..1-andro & 1-alpha will be gone soon as well
    that has not been released for public knowledge as of yet
    say it aint so!
  17. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    440
    Rep Power
    181018
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    prolly cuz there is no such thing as 550 black
    nothing wrong with 550xd at all (in fact, one of my favs)..again we simply decided to discontinue due to the state of current regualtions and soon-to-come regulations
    FF wants to go in a different direction, simply that..1-andro & 1-alpha will be gone soon as well
    that has not been released for public knowledge as of yet

    my bad i meant i couldnt find many reviews on the 550-xd that didnt have superdrol and tren in it lol.
    what would you recomend for a cut (from your PH line obviously) I'm looking for something mild that will make me as dry and lean as possible while maybe gaining a pound or 2 of muscle. I will also be adding in compound20 and X-factor.
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,721
    Rep Power
    3016321
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    my bad i meant i couldnt find many reviews on the 550-xd that didnt have superdrol and tren in it lol.
    what would you recomend for a cut (from your PH line obviously) I'm looking for something mild that will make me as dry and lean as possible while maybe gaining a pound or 2 of muscle. I will also be adding in compound20 and X-factor.
    either 550 or current epiV would work
    550 more for recomp, but also allows muscle addition..can cut on it too
    epiV preferable for a straight cut, works awesome - current formula has always received rave reviews
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 07:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:52 AM
Log in
Log in