PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Now that we know px black is a quality product, I am waiting to see the new reviews for alc+cla!! I just have a bad history with being over stimmed by thermogenics. I heard px black was definitely smoother than px white, the original. If you were easily taking 3 pills a day, that say's something.. the original has me nauseous at 2 pills no matter how I schedule them. Still better than oep tho that's for sure

2. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Now that we know px black is a quality product, I am waiting to see the new reviews for alc+cla!! I just have a bad history with being over stimmed by thermogenics. I heard px black was definitely smoother than px white, the original. If you were easily taking 3 pills a day, that say's something.. the original has me nauseous at 2 pills no matter how I schedule them. Still better than oep tho that's for sure
    I would start at 2 then do 3 then back down so I didn't get any issues with the overstim feeling.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Now that we know px black is a quality product, I am waiting to see the new reviews for alc+cla!! I just have a bad history with being over stimmed by thermogenics. I heard px black was definitely smoother than px white, the original. If you were easily taking 3 pills a day, that say's something.. the original has me nauseous at 2 pills no matter how I schedule them. Still better than oep tho that's for sure
    I like the smoothness of PX Black but love the kick in your pants of the PX 500XT. I'm a super stim junkie though so...
    Independent Review

4. Agreed.

You can always add to PX Black if needed.

Its quite well stim dosed. This with 25mg DMAA would be shoulders above PXT 500
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

I like the smoothness of PX Black but love the kick in your pants of the PX 500XT. I'm a super stim junkie though so...
    Yeah I like stims in all other supplements but thermogenics don't sit well with me. If I wasn't doing anything it would be fine. But sitting in college classrooms and doing homework or studying is difficult when dizzy. Also staying in one spot isn't easy either haha
    •   

6. Exclamation

brand new PX regular on the way to me now - look for it soon!

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    brand new PX regular on the way to me now - look for it soon!
    Serious...oh man!!! DMAA version.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Serious...oh man!!! DMAA version.
    dmaa free

9. Jelly............
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Agreed.

You can always add to PX Black if needed.

Its quite well stim dosed. This with 25mg DMAA would be shoulders above PXT 500
    That would be reee-diculously powerful. Mad scientist!
    Independent Review

11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

That would be reee-diculously powerful. Mad scientist!
    I experiment

Btw, starting up training log.

Using a pre workout and recompadrol
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. Link it bro
    Independent Review
  13. ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Excellent Review Chris thanks for doing a great log for us!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. lol All I saw was I experiment and was like uhhhhh that he had a girl lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I experiment

Btw, starting up training log.

Using a pre workout and recompadrol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol All I saw was I experiment and was like uhhhhh that he had a girl lol jk
    You know it Hulk
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Great log and review...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

18. hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
    please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •