Stacking 1-andro and 1-alpha - AnabolicMinds.com

Stacking 1-andro and 1-alpha

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Stacking 1-andro and 1-alpha

Well subject line pretty much sums it up. Is there a possible stack? I know 1-andro is 1-dhea if am not mistake and typically goes well with a 4-dhea product to offset lethargy. I am not very familiar with the active ingredient in 1-alpha so I would just like some clarification on that compound and how it differs from 1-dhea and 4-dhea and if it is possible to stack those or other products with 1-alpha. Thank you!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

hmm guess my post isnt interesting. o well, bump!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no you would not stack these.
    think of 1-Alpha as the bigger brother of 1-Andro, a more potent version..
    it is meant typically for an experienced user, or someone who wants stronger than 1-Andro.

FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™
    1a-STERONE™† (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one ), Bergamottin, Naringin)

FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO™
    3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one
    Bergamottin (6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB)

an example of a "stack" would be one of these products, + 550XD
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Precisely what Snags said. Don't stack the two, 1-Alpha is basically the same compound with a different ester to make it last longer and be more bio-available. It converts in to 1-Testosterone and is also known as 1-DHEA and Super-DHEA, they are both very anabolic with ver low androgenic qualities.

Adding 550xd would be a great way to go. Or the 4-DHEA would be decent also since it may help to avoid the lethargy associated with 1-Andro products. 4-DHEA converts to testosterone and that is plenty androgenic.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah that''s how we used to roll I like the idea of 550 myself as 4ad used to be pretty wet. I am hoping the lethargy in 1-alpha is not as strong as 1-test.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

thanks for the replies
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

No problem hit us up with any other questions.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I'm considering a 1 Andro run myself. I work out in the AM early and I hate lethargy. I will need something to take with it. I'm a very experienced user but never tried any andro lines. I have some other pro hormone stashed away but I'm wanting to run an Andro. Not looking to gain more than 8 lbs. I will want to recomp/ lean. You guys still have your epiV in stock. ? Any suggestions guys?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

do you want to recomp/lean, or do you want to gain 8lbs?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    do you want to recomp/lean, or do you want to gain 8lbs?
    Ok, I'm looking into leaning out and really hardening up. I do t want much bloat. I have a bottle of Formasurge that I haven't touched and if I do run something that is wet I would use it to combat that but I didn't intend on it. I'm looking more into 1 - Andro or Epi- V. I think it's a must I go 6 weeks. Thoughts?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Ok, I'm looking into leaning out and really hardening up. I do t want much bloat. I have a bottle of Formasurge that I haven't touched and if I do run something that is wet I would use it to combat that but I didn't intend on it. I'm looking more into 1 - Andro or Epi- V. I think it's a must I go 6 weeks. Thoughts?
    well you could run Epi-V solo, or you could definitely stack 1-andro with epi-v, which i honestly think would fit with you intent and goals better.
    a 6-week run would be awesome!
    some ppl experience the lethargy with the 1-andro, so wouldn't hurt to have some stano on hand
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I'm gonna run epiV and 1andro. If I started to feel lethargic. Which I probably will. Would form help? and how many bottles of each would I need. 1 each since I have two bottles and bridge it, finishing up with epiV?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm gonna run epiV and 1andro. If I started to feel lethargic. Which I probably will. Would form help? and how many bottles of each would I need. 1 each since I have two bottles and bridge it, finishing up with epiV?
    i don't know anything about formasurge
    yes could bridge it for sure
    i personally did not feel lethargic on 1-alpha, until i stacked it with a methyl..even then, took couple weeks before onset
    stano is cheap, would definitely recommend to have for lethargy purposes, is great androgen to run alongside
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Thanks. For the info
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like to bridge Epi-v in myself.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

so their is the possibility of being lethargic with 1-andro but not 1-alpha? Can someone explain?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    so their is the possibility of being lethargic with 1-andro but not 1-alpha? Can someone explain?
    Actually I would consider that very unlikely .. more the other way around.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

^ this

all of the delta-ones have the potential for lethargy - no matter the company producing them
    1-alpha is more potent version of 1-andro as we explained, so theoretically like DW says yeah chances would logically seem to be increased with 1-alpha

i still feel this worry is overblown, and can easily be rectified if it occurs
    but i cannot deny, it is very much a real possibility you may, at some point in the cycle (again depending on length as well), experience some level of it

and always remember - the mind is very powerful thing
    if you go into the cycle expecting you will be lethargic, chances are you WILL make it a reality
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

With straight I-test this was definitely an issue but much less so with the products we are seeing now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stack 1-andro and 1-alpha
    By dawsonjd in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:17 AM
  2. When to take/apply TRS stack, Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 05:32 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  4. stacking 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Arom-X
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:12 PM