Stacking 1-andro and 1-alpha

1. Stacking 1-andro and 1-alpha

Well subject line pretty much sums it up. Is there a possible stack? I know 1-andro is 1-dhea if am not mistake and typically goes well with a 4-dhea product to offset lethargy. I am not very familiar with the active ingredient in 1-alpha so I would just like some clarification on that compound and how it differs from 1-dhea and 4-dhea and if it is possible to stack those or other products with 1-alpha. Thank you!

2. hmm guess my post isnt interesting. o well, bump!

3. no you would not stack these.
    think of 1-Alpha as the bigger brother of 1-Andro, a more potent version..
    it is meant typically for an experienced user, or someone who wants stronger than 1-Andro.

FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™
    1a-STERONE™† (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one ), Bergamottin, Naringin)

FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO™
    3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one
    Bergamottin (6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB)

an example of a "stack" would be one of these products, + 550XD
    •   

4. Precisely what Snags said. Don't stack the two, 1-Alpha is basically the same compound with a different ester to make it last longer and be more bio-available. It converts in to 1-Testosterone and is also known as 1-DHEA and Super-DHEA, they are both very anabolic with ver low androgenic qualities.

Adding 550xd would be a great way to go. Or the 4-DHEA would be decent also since it may help to avoid the lethargy associated with 1-Andro products. 4-DHEA converts to testosterone and that is plenty androgenic.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

5. Yah that''s how we used to roll I like the idea of 550 myself as 4ad used to be pretty wet. I am hoping the lethargy in 1-alpha is not as strong as 1-test.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

6. thanks for the replies

7. No problem hit us up with any other questions.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

8. I'm considering a 1 Andro run myself. I work out in the AM early and I hate lethargy. I will need something to take with it. I'm a very experienced user but never tried any andro lines. I have some other pro hormone stashed away but I'm wanting to run an Andro. Not looking to gain more than 8 lbs. I will want to recomp/ lean. You guys still have your epiV in stock. ? Any suggestions guys?

9. do you want to recomp/lean, or do you want to gain 8lbs?

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    do you want to recomp/lean, or do you want to gain 8lbs?
    Ok, I'm looking into leaning out and really hardening up. I do t want much bloat. I have a bottle of Formasurge that I haven't touched and if I do run something that is wet I would use it to combat that but I didn't intend on it. I'm looking more into 1 - Andro or Epi- V. I think it's a must I go 6 weeks. Thoughts?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Ok, I'm looking into leaning out and really hardening up. I do t want much bloat. I have a bottle of Formasurge that I haven't touched and if I do run something that is wet I would use it to combat that but I didn't intend on it. I'm looking more into 1 - Andro or Epi- V. I think it's a must I go 6 weeks. Thoughts?
    well you could run Epi-V solo, or you could definitely stack 1-andro with epi-v, which i honestly think would fit with you intent and goals better.
    a 6-week run would be awesome!
    some ppl experience the lethargy with the 1-andro, so wouldn't hurt to have some stano on hand

12. I'm gonna run epiV and 1andro. If I started to feel lethargic. Which I probably will. Would form help? and how many bottles of each would I need. 1 each since I have two bottles and bridge it, finishing up with epiV?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm gonna run epiV and 1andro. If I started to feel lethargic. Which I probably will. Would form help? and how many bottles of each would I need. 1 each since I have two bottles and bridge it, finishing up with epiV?
    i don't know anything about formasurge
    yes could bridge it for sure
    i personally did not feel lethargic on 1-alpha, until i stacked it with a methyl..even then, took couple weeks before onset
    stano is cheap, would definitely recommend to have for lethargy purposes, is great androgen to run alongside

14. Thanks. For the info

15. I like to bridge Epi-v in myself.

16. so their is the possibility of being lethargic with 1-andro but not 1-alpha? Can someone explain?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    so their is the possibility of being lethargic with 1-andro but not 1-alpha? Can someone explain?
    Actually I would consider that very unlikely .. more the other way around.

18. ^ this

all of the delta-ones have the potential for lethargy - no matter the company producing them
    1-alpha is more potent version of 1-andro as we explained, so theoretically like DW says yeah chances would logically seem to be increased with 1-alpha

i still feel this worry is overblown, and can easily be rectified if it occurs
    but i cannot deny, it is very much a real possibility you may, at some point in the cycle (again depending on length as well), experience some level of it

and always remember - the mind is very powerful thing
    if you go into the cycle expecting you will be lethargic, chances are you WILL make it a reality

19. With straight I-test this was definitely an issue but much less so with the products we are seeing now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. stack 1-andro and 1-alpha
    By dawsonjd in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:17 AM
  2. When to take/apply TRS stack, Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. stacking 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Arom-X
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM