reps can you help with some stack advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%

reps can you help with some stack advice

hey guys im looking into doing a Finaflex stack! I want to do something along the lines of 1-alpha or 1-andro with 550XD then bridged to EPI-V with PCT blck intra and post cyle plus daa. Can someone give me some feedback on what a recommended cycle and dosing would be for a stack, and if you reccomend 1-alpha or 1-andro to be stacked with 550XD.

thanks guys

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by carbs View Post
    hey guys im looking into doing a Finaflex stack! I want to do something along the lines of 1-alpha or 1-andro with 550XD then bridged to EPI-V with PCT blck intra and post cyle plus daa. Can someone give me some feedback on what a recommended cycle and dosing would be for a stack, and if you reccomend 1-alpha or 1-andro to be stacked with 550XD.

thanks guys
    Need to know age experience goals... you seem to be on the right track for a comprehensive stack and experience.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%

ok heres some info about me il be 24 next month, and have ran several cycles. cycles include 550XD, Hdrol, and Epi. On my first run of 550XD I was able to shed a bit of fat while gaining some mass, I would like to do something similar on this cycle. Btw I actually enjoyed the 550XD run more than the other cycles. I was really impressed by its effectiveness, simplicity, and how quickly it kicked in. Great product FF.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would stack the 1-alha and 550 for 6 to 8 weeks... PCT Black, Pure Test and Crea-trona for PCT... can't go wrong adding in ignite ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

ok i am 21 years old and when i was 17 my friends that were with me on the football team started taking it so like and idiot i took finaflex ripped w/o any research. This time is gunna be different and i wanted to get some good advice please.
    I'm looking to get a good lean bulk. Right now im 5'6 at 170 lbs. I DO NOT want to gain a lot of weight Max 10 lbs.
    Please checkout my PCT cuz thats the most important part of a cycle it determines if you keep your gains or not.

Cycle
    1. Finaflex (1 cap/day)
    2. NoEstrogen (1 cap/day)
    3. Cycle Support (use as recommended)

Meals
    Breakfast- 6 egg whites and 1 scoop of Healthy'N Fit Protein shake(100% egg white protein)
    Snack 1- Fruit and Protein Shake
    Lunch- 10oz Grilled Chicken Breast Salad(no dressing)
    Snack 2- Protein Shake
    Dinner- Fish or Chicken, 1 cup of Brown rice(complex carbs), Protein Shake

Workout
    Mornings- 2 mile run
    Evenings- P90X Lean Schedule

PostCycle
    1. UspLabs-Prime, test Boost,(2caps/day)
    2. UspLabs-PowerFull, L-Dopa,(2caps/day)
    3. DrivenSports-Triazole, Estrogen Balance(spread thru out pct)

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by gino2127 View Post
    ok i am 21 years old and when i was 17 my friends that were with me on the football team started taking it so like and idiot i took finaflex ripped w/o any research. This time is gunna be different and i wanted to get some good advice please.
    I'm looking to get a good lean bulk. Right now im 5'6 at 170 lbs. I DO NOT want to gain a lot of weight Max 10 lbs.
    Please checkout my PCT cuz thats the most important part of a cycle it determines if you keep your gains or not.

Cycle
    1. Finaflex (1 cap/day)
    2. NoEstrogen (1 cap/day)
    3. Cycle Support (use as recommended)

Meals
    Breakfast- 6 egg whites and 1 scoop of Healthy'N Fit Protein shake(100% egg white protein)
    Snack 1- Fruit and Protein Shake
    Lunch- 10oz Grilled Chicken Breast Salad(no dressing)
    Snack 2- Protein Shake
    Dinner- Fish or Chicken, 1 cup of Brown rice(complex carbs), Protein Shake

Workout
    Mornings- 2 mile run
    Evenings- P90X Lean Schedule

PostCycle
    1. UspLabs-Prime, test Boost,(2caps/day)
    2. UspLabs-PowerFull, L-Dopa,(2caps/day)
    3. DrivenSports-Triazole, Estrogen Balance(spread thru out pct)

Even though you're 21 I still feel that's a bit young, my advise is learn more before stepping into these kinds of supps. I would try Crea-trona if I were you it's inexpensive and I think you'll like it. We have powder and pills. Oh and you should try our new bcaa's/saa product as well for recovery.

Your diet looks or like a cutting diet than a recomp do you use a calorie counting site or method ? Instead of a shake in the afternoon a can a tuna might be good.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

I rather not have tuna but if it'll help my diet then so be it and also any comments about my PCT
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I rather not have tuna but if it'll help my diet then so be it and also any comments about my PCT
    Yah Prime is not a test booster I think you need something with DAA
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Yah Prime is not a test booster I think you need something with DAA
    Pure test Doug
    Magic

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Ok so pure test increases natural test production right?
    Or will usp labs pink magic work I have a bottles my friend gave me it's unopened
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok so pure test increases natural test production right?
    Or will usp labs pink magic work I have a bottles my friend gave me it's unopened
    Pure test is DAA, a natural test booster. D Aspartic Acid.

Its a great product to have fpr PCT or as a stack for recomping. Makes me hungry while cutting.

Pink magic seems bunk, and I mean no direspect to USPLabs. Feedback has been inconclusive for this and I have read avaerage reviews. It isn't worth its price tag.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.51%

At 21 you need to stay away from PHs. You are nowhere close to exhausting your potential naturally. If you get serious about your diet and training you will see results.

Creatine
    Protein
    Vitamins
    Maybe a PWO
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

The Pink Magic should be dosed higher than suggested to get the effects you want but if you have already paid for it you may as well use it. Although I would still add in at least 1 bottle of PURE TEST just to really get the test kicked back up. The PRIME should help you not lose too much but it won't help you recover. If you must do a PH by all means make sure your PCT is in order, spend as much if not more on it as you spent on the cycle in the first place.

Alternatively you could simply run the products you have listed in your PCT for a decent natty stack with some good creatine like Creatrona.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Ok so running noestrogen by powerlab nutrition on the cycle will help me cut or would it be bad? Also I plan to run pure test, powerfull, triazole as pct should I throw in the prime since I already bought it?

another thing is should I run it for 45 or 60 days?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ok so running noestrogen by powerlab nutrition on the cycle will help me cut or would it be bad? Also I plan to run pure test, powerfull, triazole as pct should I throw in the prime since I already bought it?

another thing is should I run it for 45 or 60 days?
    I don't even know what PH you plan on running yet and if you do keep it short for the first use. I still would not if I were you, the natty stack is the best way to go.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Finaflex 550-xd(tren and superdrol) it's my second cycle and I don't want to bulk I want to cut and I was thinking running it longer would help me cut
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Finaflex 550-xd(tren and superdrol) it's my second cycle and I don't want to bulk I want to cut and I was thinking running it longer would help me cut
    Yah 550 is not tren and superdrol, unless you have a very old bottle. Those compounds are way to harsh for you anyway, I don't even go near superdrol.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yikes the Old 550-XD was some serious stuff with crazy sides. Not something I would be ready to run. The new one would give you what you are looking for without the side effects and an easy recovery if that is the case.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you help with my workout plan
    By sparkman1006 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. CAN YOU HELP WITH NEXT CYCLE?
    By 5150doc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:39 PM
  3. CAN YOU HELP WITH NEXT CYCLE?
    By 5150doc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 10:13 AM
  4. Can you help with BF%? Scale says 31%
    By maurice02 in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
  5. Can you help me with this 2nd AAS Cycle?
    By bigryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 09:38 PM