It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 36 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That's what she said

Yah that would be good too... actually did experience this on Osta ... fuggin strange...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers...

I was a fuggin beast today!! I started my deads at 315 for 8 raw... it went pretty well then the guy I was working with added another 20 lbs and I said fug it!! I pulled 8 and fuggin killed it!! That's up 40 lbs from last week so I am not fearing next weeks increase. Cleans went well and pullups are always strained after that. I finished with 7 sets of lat pulldowns 30 seconds rest. Nice ache in the lats this time.

Now the fuggin weight in!! I didn't know what to expect cuz I can see I am bigger but I am significantly leaner as well. 2 oh fuggin 3!! Up another 2.5 lbs from last week that's 4 lbs while geting at least a few lbs leaner Fug Yah!!! Old fuggers back with a vengence!!

damn, nice work!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Moved this over here so not to lose it, I will need a lot of peoples ideas if I am going to design thsi.
    i agree

i see a lot of potential/application..but i am still boggled on how you can design a program to account for all variables i feel need be accounted for

i'm not an IT or programming wizard tho, so maybe i can be surprised
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been using ProteinTrack iPhone app for tracking macros. DW you may want to look at that as a starting point.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i agree

i see a lot of potential/application..but i am still boggled on how you can design a program to account for all variables i feel need be accounted for

i'm not an IT or programming wizard tho, so maybe i can be surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've been using ProteinTrack iPhone app for tracking macros. DW you may want to look at that as a starting point.
    I don't think this is a one man project for sure it's all about design then with the analytical tools at my disposal I can play with it as much as I want till I get something that I like. It automatically loads a spreadsheet based on the analytics.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that is an awsome idea DW good luck with everything!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that is an awsome idea DW good luck with everything!!!
    Not even moving forward with it yet. I have my spreadsheet and that works for me right now.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's the progress for today D Dub?
    Independent Review
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

What's the progress for today D Dub?
    Rest weekend, I am bigger and leaner than I was on Friday and then, I was up 5 lbs and leaner than I was when I started. 550 is the best recomp product and 1-alpha is turning me into superman... Oh and my joints are 100 percent.

Friday

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Saturday

I didn't have 3 bags of the rice cakes I had 1 big bag which equal 3 so yah I guess I did.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Pretty excited about today's lift, joints feel fuggin great and I feel big and strong. Just got to watch the inner bonehead. My waist is almost non-existent and me doing power movements I have to keep my form in check.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hot damn I am big and strong went up 20 lbs on front squats, it was heavy but I did not miss a rep I had only planned a 10 lb increase but loaded 20 extra by mistake.

Chest press much easier this week cuz I did them before push press. Push press was not that bad I seem to have more stamina. I finished with 7X8 incline db press to give the chest a fuggin bangin ...my tits hurt ... feels good
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...my tits hurt ...
    uhhhhh

tits are for women bro

we have chesticles
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid workouts. Good eats. Great job man. Just watch that ego and you'll do fine
    Independent Review
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Solid workouts. Good eats. Great job man. Just watch that ego and you'll do fine
    Yah always try to not overdo it now.. you feel like king Kong when you're on and that can mislead you into doing stupid things...
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Yah always try to not overdo it now.. you feel like king Kong when you're on and that can mislead you into doing stupid things...
    So me.....
    Independent Review
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok back to IF and gaining mass, I have to say that I have had a lot of success so far but that is likely because I am a pretty easy gainer and the anabolics are kick azz..

Still 5 lbs on maintenance cals is pretty good considering I have dropped water weight and a little body fat as well. Color me impressed so far.

One other observation, it's tough to be even on maitenance cals on this, makes you fuggin hungry. I don't recommend anybody going below maintenance, if you want to get leaner you still will on mantenance, significantly so. This stack is a recomp dream. Too many people go to hard for weight gain and end up with a bunch of fat to lose. This has you leaner than when you started so that's a win and when you factor everything in you will find you gained almost as much mass.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like the strength gains have arrived. Can't wait for the next set of pics!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like the strength gains have arrived. Can't wait for the next set of pics!
    indeed - where they at?
    i thought we were doing weekly pics here..
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Should be significant changes...

indeed - where they at?
    i thought we were doing weekly pics here..
    Bi-weekly to start when I get closer like 8 weeks I will start doing them weekly.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Another comment, no signs of any lethargy what so-fuggin ever ... just the on feeling, I'm feeling fuggin dangerous very fuggin dangerous heh heh heh....
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Another comment, no signs of any lethargy what so-fuggin ever ... just the on feeling, I'm feeling fuggin dangerous very fuggin dangerous heh heh heh....
    http://youtu.be/z_BEJmY911s
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Very nice
    Independent Review
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Bi-weekly to start when I get closer like 8 weeks I will start doing them weekly.
    very good, sounds right
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I remember you saying that before but them you pumped me up with that description of the changes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Alpha Doug

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yesterday's Feeding not quite as high as it should be but I ate well on Sunday.

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

very good, sounds right
    Yah just want the changes to really show but the changes will come faster as I get closer.

I remember you saying that before but them you pumped me up with that description of the changes.
    I know it's really kicked in now so changes are coming. I love the big tight feeling I get. Oh I was going to mention I was going over my quarter turns and leaning back more really helps those too. That was another Achilles heel of mine. And on the relaxed stance and front lat spread, not leaning back quite enough.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Alpha Doug

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    You know it.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Oh I was going to mention I was going over my quarter turns and leaning back more really helps those too. That was another Achilles heel of mine. And on the relaxed stance and front lat spread, not leaning back quite enough.
    posing is an art form indeed
    make it an artful expression that accentuates the body and shines your physique -
    not the tortured, shaking "work" that some make it seem like
    is impossible to learn this stuff from an online tutorial..really need a professional who is versed in this stuff and can help you "feel" it and embrace it & make it your own art, if you want to be top-notch
    remember - on stage, it is not always the best physique that wins
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

posing is an art form indeed
    make it an artful expression that accentuates the body and shines your physique -
    not the tortured, shaking "work" that some make it seem like
    is impossible to learn this stuff from an online tutorial..really need a professional who is versed in this stuff and can help you "feel" it and embrace it & make it your own art, if you want to be top-notch
    remember - on stage, it is not always the best physique that wins
    Yah I had a guy that I used in Ottawa but now by the time I see him before show (as he often attends) he only had time to tweek me here and there. I learn more all the time though.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mr. Doug ,

I am in for this. Sorry I am late to the game. I am also back to logging check this out Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Mr. Doug ,

I am in for this. Sorry I am late to the game. I am also back to logging check this out Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)
    Not late I am 14.5 weeks out yet...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Another good burn day yesterday... still feel like I'm getting bigger...

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Great freakin workout arms we gi-fuggin-normous!!! everything was done with percision and I can feel the extra strength. I feel big and tight so size is definitely increasing. Weigh in on friday pics on saturday...
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love that ridiculously pumped arms feeling. Like when I can barely reach behind my head they are so pumped.

Great to see these effects with such a variable diet.

The 550 has me curious now as well. The joints are doing well you say, and sounds comparable to nandrolone indeed.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Love that ridiculously pumped arms feeling. Like when I can barely reach behind my head they are so pumped.

Great to see these effects with such a variable diet.

The 550 has me curious now as well. The joints are doing well you say, and sounds comparable to nandrolone indeed.
    Yah that's one of the reasons for using it with 1-alpha as I will be lifting more than usual...
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Great freakin workout arms we gi-fuggin-normous!!! everything was done with percision and I can feel the extra strength. I feel big and tight so size is definitely increasing. Weigh in on friday pics on saturday...
    Awesome. Cant wait for the weigh in. Lets see how much more LBM you've really put on
    Independent Review
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Awesome. Cant wait for the weigh in. Lets see how much more LBM you've really put on
    My guess is around 205 which is 7lbs in 4 weeks on a maintenance calorie diet. I did not increase calories for this run. I know I'm getting leaner too...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like it should be sexy when it is all said and done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk