It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 47 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're from Houston?

Where at?
    A neighborhood called Sagemont near the intersection of 45 South and BW8 heading towards Clear Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you too mister
    It's feels good to be loved...

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.
    I might be as big as a house being that close to a pharmacy like that...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    A neighborhood called Sagemont near the intersection of 45 South and BW8 heading towards Clear Lake.

It's feels good to be loved...

I might be as big as a house being that close to a pharmacy like that...
    So you actually live downtown then.

I lived out in Tomball/Spring before enlisting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I don't see that as a downside. Closer to the seņoritas and the beaches. Closer to las pharmacias. Hot as hell in the summer but whatever I like it hot
    Independent Review

4. Don't go to Mexico. To dangerous these days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fug you
    lol misery loves company

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just sayin. 8 was awesome!

Damn skippy it'll speed you up. During your 10Ks thru the snow!
    Beast fuggin mode hells yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doug end of this coming week is when a lot of people see the bigger increases in strength. Also you are eating with a different goal so your strength may not jump as high even though anabolism is matched in every other way. That being said if you have the product I see no reason to hold off on running at 6.
    Good points all and yah still likely go up...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
    Prick

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you too mister
    I'm down with that...

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Fuggers...

6. Yah livin close to Mexico sorry if I don't shed a fuggin tear lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah livin close to Mexico sorry if I don't shed a fuggin tear lol
    Holy shyt I fell off my bed laughing!!!
    Independent Review

8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Holy shyt I fell off my bed laughing!!!
    hehheh we're cheeky fuggers

9. Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.
    I've heard of it.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.
    Sounds like a terrible politically agendized television show
    Independent Review

12. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds like a terrible politically agendized television show
    On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.

13. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.
    Yah that doesn't sound that cool .perhaps a litte distance would be better ...

14. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post

I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection
    Independent Review

15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection
    Don't worry I'm packing plenty.

16. Yeah crossing the border now is kind of tempting fate. Lots of stuff goes down here that they just won't put on the news for fear it might create more racial / placial tension.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Wow sounds pretty bad.

18. and not one single fug was given this day

(they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and not one single fug was given this day

(they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)
    No fuggin kiddin ?

Stellar burn day yesterday

20. Going down to around -20 something Fahrenheit this morning. Will have to really bundle up and move fast.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Going down to around -20 something Fahrenheit this morning. Will have to really bundle up and move fast.
    Don't you dare get trapped in an ice storm DW!
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Don't you dare get trapped in an ice storm DW!
    I made it, it was fuggin cold but doable...

23. I did get it done and I hammered it no doubt, I didn't feel a big strength increase as much this week but I am very solid on my lifts and I am getting bigger and leaner. A bit concerned about deadlifts and my proposed 20 lb increase which is going to be challenging.

Obar curls 8/8/8/12
    Decline tri extension 8/8/8/12
    Leg curl 8/8/8/12
    Calf Raise 8/8/8/12/15

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I made it, it was fuggin cold but doable...
    damn u r a champ brogan, props all day
    ima heading out to the garage today to get legwork in..
    my heater broke recently (house furnace, whole shebang) so i'm living in 54 degree temp inside right now with alternative heat
    (and none in garage anymore)
    cold enuff, sux

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my heater broke recently (house furnace, whole shebang) so i'm living in 54 degree temp inside right now with alternative heat
    cold enuff, sux
    The thought of it us usually worse than the reality. The thought of missing a workout because of weather is much worse though ...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

The thought of it us usually worse than the reality. The thought of missing a workout because of weather is much worse though ...
    Couldn't agree more
    Independent Review

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cold enuff, sux
    Agreed he's a champ and I feel worse for you being in 54 degrees with no reprieve than his temporarily walking in that. At least he can go heat up when he is done. Not taking anything away from you Doug, that just sounds horrible to sit inside where you SHOULD be warm and be stuck at 54 degrees...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed he's a champ and I feel worse for you being in 54 degrees with no reprieve than his temporarily walking in that. At least he can go heat up when he is done. Not taking anything away from you Doug, that just sounds horrible to sit inside where you SHOULD be warm and be stuck at 54 degrees...
    My house is really cold too not 54 but around 60 in the am, we don't turn the heat on much. I will just grab a blanket. 54 would not be good though. 2 blankets

29. Yeah under a blanket I would be good just wouldn't want to be under one all day.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM