It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 36 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah, I am going to work with someone on my posing too. Part of the reason I kind of want to do 2 shows this year so I know I will be completely on point for the second one which is going to be a national qualifier. Just in case there is still some learning experience stuff at the first show to help me kill it in the second.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh definitely
    i cannot imagine you not smiling bro..you smile big in every pic i have ever seen..
    you even smile in like 75% of your posts on AM


    Life's been good to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Ripped As hell old man!!!! Also your second pic the one aith your ab pose it looks like yoir torso is frowning lol
    Yah loose skin is a bit of a problem but less so as time goes on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I am going to work with someone on my posing too. Part of the reason I kind of want to do 2 shows this year so I know I will be completely on point for the second one which is going to be a national qualifier. Just in case there is still some learning experience stuff at the first show to help me kill it in the second.
    My posing has gotten better and I always have a session with Marsh for every contest for pointers.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Youre killing it my man. Youre gonna be diced by the time the contest rolls up
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

    Feel free to follow me for my Fina Flex PCT. Would really appreciate advice if I run into trouble. Thanks
    Independent Review
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Youre killing it my man. Youre gonna be diced by the time the contest rolls up
    Thanks I definitely have a jump on it, that's what staying in shape in the off season was all about.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN

    Feel free to follow me for my Fina Flex PCT. Would really appreciate advice if I run into trouble. Thanks
    ok subbing in.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far. I started warming up for front squats and I was thinking I can hardly go through the motion my legs are pretty fuggin sore. When I started though each set got easier so I fuggin killed it.

    I had a hard time with push press last week when I did them after my chest so this week I did them first, went pretty well, but really fugged my chest workout so I will go back to the original order as chest is where my bigger issues are. Shoulders get toasted so easy these days.

    I have to say I was hoping for more strength, I am steadily getting stronger yes but not getting the sudden ncrease some others have. I may increase the dosage at the end of this week depending on how things go. 6 and 6 maybe.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far. I started warming up for front squats and I was thinking I can hardly go through the motion my legs are pretty fuggin sore. When I started though each set got easier so I fuggin killed it.

    I had a hard time with push press last week when I did them after my chest so this week I did them first, went pretty well, but really fugged my chest workout so I will go back to the original order as chest is where my bigger issues are. Shoulders get toasted so easy these days.

    I have to say I was hoping for more strength, I am steadily getting stronger yes but not getting the sudden ncrease some others have. I may increase the dosage at the end of this week depending on how things go. 6 and 6 maybe.
    You should feel an increase at 6 with 1-alpha. Not sure with 550 as I kept that straight 4 thru my cycle. I took 8 of 1-alpha for 4-5 days and I REALLY noticed a difference in growth/strength/recovery
    Independent Review
  11. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,398
    Rep Power
    50624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Bit of a strange day, start by saying it's getting cold again but managable so far.
    yeah, keep that goddam cold up there with you where it belongs dude
    arctic blast is coming my way, just hit last night..gonna be negative digits again tonight, won't see the flip side of 25 for a long time i see

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah, keep that goddam cold up there with you where it belongs dude
    arctic blast is coming my way, just hit last night..gonna be negative digits again tonight, won't see the flip side of 25 for a long time i see

    Damn. I think we got into the low 40s. Bone chilling.
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You should feel an increase at 6 with 1-alpha. Not sure with 550 as I kept that straight 4 thru my cycle. I took 8 of 1-alpha for 4-5 days and I REALLY noticed a difference in growth/strength/recovery
    8!! you fugger tempting me like that

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah, keep that goddam cold up there with you where it belongs dude
    arctic blast is coming my way, just hit last night..gonna be negative digits again tonight, won't see the flip side of 25 for a long time i see

    Fuggin whiner!!! lol get your parka ready it's comin and it ain't stoppin for shyte!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Damn. I think we got into the low 40s. Bone chilling.
    You can just fug off with your low fuggin forties!! Frigid my azzz!!! I will be dealing with minus 20 some farenheirt before this on is over, bring it the fug on!! I can always dress warmer....not even going to slow me down, might speed me up some
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,398
    Rep Power
    50624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin whiner!!! lol get your parka ready it's comin and it ain't stoppin for shyte!!!
    fug you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    8!! you fugger tempting me like that

    not even going to slow me down, might speed me up some
    Just sayin. 8 was awesome!

    Damn skippy it'll speed you up. During your 10Ks thru the snow!
    Independent Review
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Doug end of this coming week is when a lot of people see the bigger increases in strength. Also you are eating with a different goal so your strength may not jump as high even though anabolism is matched in every other way. That being said if you have the product I see no reason to hold off on running at 6.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
    You're from Houston?

    Where at?
  19. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,398
    Rep Power
    50624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fug you
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
    and you too mister
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  20. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're from Houston?

    Where at?
    A neighborhood called Sagemont near the intersection of 45 South and BW8 heading towards Clear Lake.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you too mister
    It's feels good to be loved...

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.
    I might be as big as a house being that close to a pharmacy like that...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    A neighborhood called Sagemont near the intersection of 45 South and BW8 heading towards Clear Lake.

    It's feels good to be loved...

    I might be as big as a house being that close to a pharmacy like that...
    So you actually live downtown then.

    I lived out in Tomball/Spring before enlisting.
  23. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.
    I don't see that as a downside. Closer to the seņoritas and the beaches. Closer to las pharmacias. Hot as hell in the summer but whatever I like it hot
    Independent Review
  24. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    Don't go to Mexico. To dangerous these days.
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fug you
    lol misery loves company

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just sayin. 8 was awesome!

    Damn skippy it'll speed you up. During your 10Ks thru the snow!
    Beast fuggin mode hells yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doug end of this coming week is when a lot of people see the bigger increases in strength. Also you are eating with a different goal so your strength may not jump as high even though anabolism is matched in every other way. That being said if you have the product I see no reason to hold off on running at 6.
    Good points all and yah still likely go up...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah guys I have been wearing shorts the last two days. Close to 70 here in Houston...
    Prick



    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you too mister
    I'm down with that...

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    The down side is I live 10 minutes from Mexico. But at least it's warm.
    Fuggers...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yah livin close to Mexico sorry if I don't shed a fuggin tear lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah livin close to Mexico sorry if I don't shed a fuggin tear lol
    Holy shyt I fell off my bed laughing!!!
    Independent Review
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Holy shyt I fell off my bed laughing!!!
    hehheh we're cheeky fuggers
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.
  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.
    I've heard of it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Y'all ever watch Border Wars? They film that **** here. You northerners would probably like it though.
    Sounds like a terrible politically agendized television show
    Independent Review
  32. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Sounds like a terrible politically agendized television show
    On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.
    Yah that doesn't sound that cool .perhaps a litte distance would be better ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post

    On National Geographic Channel. Shows the human and drug trafficking through this area. Obviously through the eyes of law enforcement. They literally show a neighborhood I am familiar with and their is a house stashed with thousands of pounds of weed or like 50 illegal immigrants. Just down the street.
    I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection
    Independent Review
  35. New Member
    calebsmitty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    55271

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I've done many presentations on human trafficking. It's really sick shyt and most people have no clue what it all entails, from victim to perp and everything between. As far as drugs that's a whole other issue. I thought about border patrol for a while coming out of active duty with the Marines and the incentives were high as well but I blew it off for school instead. Would've been a fun ride though. And as far as shyt going down that close to your home, well, ..... Fuk that and get yerself some protection
    Don't worry I'm packing plenty.
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah crossing the border now is kind of tempting fate. Lots of stuff goes down here that they just won't put on the news for fear it might create more racial / placial tension.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow sounds pretty bad.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,398
    Rep Power
    50624

    Reputation

    and not one single fug was given this day


    (they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,458
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and not one single fug was given this day


    (they were all spent yesterday in DWs thread)
    No fuggin kiddin ?

    Stellar burn day yesterday

    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!
    By Giantz11 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM
  5. buyb12 makes it easy...buy here
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in