It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's about fuggin time!!! Here it is what I have been waiting for!!!

Let me lay it all out for you it's a 14 to 16 week run. I will be starting off with 4 1-alpha and 4 550 ed for 8 weeks....

550.jpg

FINAFLEX 550-XD™ is the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD™ is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying liver, and supporting joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD™ is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bioavailability. Trust FINAFLEX 550-XD™ as your bodybuilding POWERHOUSE.*

1alpha.jpg

FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™ is the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™ brings to market the most sought after and exotic legal bodybuilding ingredient available today. Combining FINAFLEX 1-ALPHA™ with two anabolic amplifiers makes the active ingredient more bio-available, creating an extreme anabolic environment in the body.*

The next phase will be for hardening finishing the shred. I will be using Epi-v at 4-6 ed for 6 to 8 weeks, I will add low dose msten rx for a few weeks then start osta which I will run right up to contest time.

epiv.jpg

FINAFLEX Epi-V™ combines the most sought after and exotic legal anabolic ingredient available today with two cutting edge cortisol inhibitors. The anabolic environment created in the body by FINAFLEX Epi-V™ is further accelerated by the proprietary stimulant and water expulsion matrix that will assist you on your quest to get ripped. Use FINAFLEX Epi-V™ as the pillar in your muscle building arsenal!*

My current condition is around 200 lbs (a little under) and somewhere around 7 to 8% body fat. I had really decent muscle volume but the holidays had me struggling not to gain fat and I might have overdid it a bit. I will have before pics up soon.

There will be a panel who will critique my progress on a weekly basis, the panel will consist of all of the dream team. Al (scottydoc) Chris (MrKleen) and Steve (snagency) all who know a great deal so there will be no shortage of knowledge here.

Training I will start with compound lifting of 5 sets of 8 to 15 reps for 5 weeks then 6 of warrior workout a full body hybrid Chris invented then my own concoction which I call muscle saturation containing a lot of giant sets with higher reps.

Before Pics I am extremely watery, now that I have cut out dairy that should change pretty quick...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Nutrition, I will use IF leangains, at first I will be close to maintenance as you will see I will recomp using the 550 and I will play it by ear from there. I will be posting a lot of my daily eating here as well...

Takin no fuggin prisoners with this one ... it's do or die the only way I fly!!!!

2 weeks in 16 weeks out...

1.jpg

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah buddy....in....been waiting for your log!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In D...fuk this Shiz up :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd in here. Thats quite a nice plan youve got. 1-alpha + 550 should be quite amazing

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Def In doug time to fugg sh!t up!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of osta are you going to use?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Mmmmm.....osta

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
****ers I am in too :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of osta are you going to use?
Ostanish... good price.

Thanks everyone for joining I put up my befores, don't let those pics fool you I am pretty watery and a bit washed out in the pics. There before pics they aren't supposed to look good anyway. :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another old fugger has joined for the results. Kill it DW!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol.

DW drops more f bombs than anyone on here I laugh every time. Love his logs also. I'd say Finaflex is fuggin stacked with u, and the others. Great company great products I've still yet to try. After my comp in may I want give one of these a go while I'm really lean. Now that PP is gone I'm very intrigued to say the least. Love that they're non methyl

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ostanish... good price.

Thanks everyone for joining I put up my befores, don't let those pics fool you I am pretty watery and a bit washed out in the pics. There before pics they aren't supposed to look good anyway. :)
Still a damn site leaner than me old fug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Fugger!
should be fun, glad to get this rolling

yeah buddy....in....been waiting for your log!!!
Yes I have been teasing everyone with it for a while, it will be worth the hype, I tend not to do things half way.... :)

In D...fuk this Shiz up :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Your damn fuggin tootin ... :)

Subd in here. Thats quite a nice plan youve got. 1-alpha + 550 should be quite amazing
Yah I hope to get the full joint support of 550 plus the recomp so I don't burn out while I hoist all that weight I alpha will have be doing...

Def In doug time to fugg sh!t up!
Yes fuggin sir :)

You're fuggin right about that :)

****ers I am in too :)
All fuggers are welcome :)

Another old fugger has joined for the results. Kill it DW!!!
better over the hill than under it ...

Lol.

DW drops more f bombs than anyone on here I laugh every time. Love his logs also. I'd say Finaflex is fuggin stacked with u, and the others. Great company great products I've still yet to try. After my comp in may I want give one of these a go while I'm really lean. Now that PP is gone I'm very intrigued to say the least. Love that they're non methyl
Yah not too hard on the system, opens things up for longer runs..

In like flint...
Cool so where's flint ... he in too... :)

Still a damn site leaner than me old fug!
Yah I am not disappointed or anything I knew I was watery. Still best before pics I've ever done.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Looks really close to what my cycle is going to be. What's your plan for the rest of the run?

turff49

turff49

Awards
So what's the age? Pics look pretty good man.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Subbed .. In for old man nudz no homo

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in on this! gonna be epic.....kill it DW

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rush954

Rush954

Awards
This looks like the place to be. I'm in here. For me this log will be
A great place to learn. Studying for next run.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to fancy and I am just trying to get super shredded and may gain a bit of mass.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doug is full of knowledge..get ya notepad out

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In! This should be a ton of fun to watch as usual. Get it!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in DW!

You look pretty lean already so I'm sure you'll be shredded when the day comes!

Good luck and kill that shyt!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in DW!

Your right gohard, DW starts sub 10%, I remember reading through the last log DW. You got damn shredded in that log. I think this one has every chance to beat that log by a mile. Beat the sh!t out of this cycle and kick it to the curb.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks Good Doug nice and sharp coming out of the holidays. Lets see some new mass and a shredded physique for this one!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in DW!

Thanks you this is how I should be done, no hard dieting in a contest prep, to much loose skin and shyte.

Your right gohard, DW starts sub 10%, I remember reading through the last log DW. You got damn shredded in that log. I think this one has every chance to beat that log by a mile. Beat the sh!t out of this cycle and kick it to the curb.
Should be able to... I am excited.

Looks Good Doug nice and sharp coming out of the holidays. Lets see some new mass and a shredded physique for this one!
Yah I think some size and a lot of shredage should have be looking just fine. Hek I lot a lot better already. I will do the update pics bi-weekly to start then weekly when I start to get freaky :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training was a bit rough this morning, I need the power to kick in, coming off 2 weeks of deload and not great eating has taken a brief toll... won't last long.

Front squats 8/8/8/12/15
Flat db press 8/8/8/12/15
Push Press 8/8/8/12/15 tanked a bit here. Not feeling much power on this.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in ya Old Fugger, show us kiddo's how its done!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No training just 10K in the snow...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10k in the snow sounds like cardio to me.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Destroying it DW!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice DW, by the way I have fallen back into my IF ways. LOL It is just what my body wants most of the time now. Back to the big caloric swing, and carbs on lifting days. It is just too natural for me to follow to try to go against it at this point.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Destroying it DW!
Thanks

Nice DW, by the way I have fallen back into my IF ways. LOL It is just what my body wants most of the time now. Back to the big caloric swing, and carbs on lifting days. It is just too natural for me to follow to try to go against it at this point.
It's not broke, I do find that I make changes that postiively effect what I am doing. I tend to have lower cals on burn days than b4 and now worked it so I can have a good refeed day on the weekend by borrowing cals from burn days and a little from workout days or adding some activity here and there. The options are limitless. All you have to do is adjust the cals and everything is automatically calculated and I play with the numbers while I plan my week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays workout ...

Leg curls 8/8/8/12
Calf raise 8/8/8/12
O bar curl 8/8/8/12
Tri extension 8/8/8/12

Doing about 12-13K brisk walking today as well.

If I hold the line I have abour 6000 cals for Friday but I may spread some of that out to Saturday as well. It's steak day on Saturday and I got 50 lbs of the thickest best Sirloins in the freezer from Brooks Alberta fuggin awesome steaks ... can't fuggin wait. It's 95% lean beef tnight along with some black beens so that will go down nice as well....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds sweet so on average how many carbs are you taking in on your burn days? Looks like it is around 100?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Share some of that steak!