It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 37 of 57 First ... 3536373839 ... Last

1. tonight or tomorrow then for the carb meal

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    tonight or tomorrow then for the carb meal
    Ok I will scope it out, I was thinking oats with a tbspn of Almond butter...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok I will scope it out, I was thinking oats with a tbspn of Almond butter...
    mix it up a bit..
    3/4c oats, 8oz sweet potato, medium size banana, some broccoli, and 1tbs almond butter should be good
    prefer you have that meal tonight, last feeding, as an addtl meal for the day

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    mix it up a bit..
    3/4c oats, 8oz sweet potato, medium size banana, some broccoli, and 1tbs almond butter should be good
    prefer you have that meal tonight, last feeding, as an addtl meal for the day
    Ok will try and squeeze that in tonight...

5. Looks good, depletion is coming along well. That 100-125 grams of carbs tonight after your last meal will really treat you nicely. Tomorrow morning you will be both full and dry. SWEET!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good, depletion is coming along well. That 100-125 grams of carbs tonight after your last meal will really treat you nicely. Tomorrow morning you will be both full and dry. SWEET!
    Yah will have me up to 3000 cals for the day. I never dreamed things would be going this well.... not true I dreamed but it's different when you see it happen.

7. Yeah this is the leanest I have seen you for sure. When the time is right to fill up you are gonna look mean!
    Current Training Log -

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Yah will have me up to 3000 cals for the day. I never dreamed things would be going this well.... not true I dreamed but it's different when you see it happen.
    ^^^Great job at accomplishing your goal
    Independent Review

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah this is the leanest I have seen you for sure. When the time is right to fill up you are gonna look mean!
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    ^^^Great job at accomplishing your goal
    Thanks

10. Fantastic work there Doug, your lean as fug!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Fantastic work there Doug, your lean as fug!!
    Thanks

Weighed in after adding the carbs last night 1 was close 196 so the extra catbs was a big difference. When I weighed in on Wednesday it was after a low carb day.

12. get ready for weight to drop again over next few days
    how do you look? may be a little watery, if so don't worry about it, is only temporary, will be gone by tomorrow and you'll look tighter again..you should feel a bit better this morning tho

13. Yeah coming from what you were doing to being this restrictive is going to make some differences with a quickness and every small one will make a big change.
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    get ready for weight to drop again over next few days
    how do you look? may be a little watery, if so don't worry about it, is only temporary, will be gone by tomorrow and you'll look tighter again..you should feel a bit better this morning tho
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah coming from what you were doing to being this restrictive is going to make some differences with a quickness and every small one will make a big change.
    I find I still looked pretty good not too much water at all, hey I did the jump test in front of the mirror flexed and nothing moved, no jiggle whatsoeever.

15. Good deal. Funny I had never heard of the "Jump Test" but I knew exactly what you meant when you said that.
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good deal. Funny I had never heard of the "Jump Test" but I knew exactly what you meant when you said that.
    Good way to find loose skin and fat deposits... I couldn't find any ... I am maybe a tad loose around the chest still...

17. I got my Max Pump by the way. Day 3 on it I think. I am running 4 ed for 3 weeks then .. creative dosing for the remainder. Vascularity is good but it might not be the Max Pump at this early stage.

Still on 3 grans of Crea-Trona and 6 Epi-v ed. I am using a bit of ignite and got some more BAA/SAA's blue raspberry. I like it a lot. I still take G8 about 3 times a week at a half scoop.

Starting to come out of the cold I had now. Rough week with all the activity. I will rest tonight and have pics and practice tomorrow.

18. Do it up Doug!
    Independent Review

19. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Do it up Doug!
    I will be doing pics this morning with max-pump, crea-trona and ignite so lets see if there is a difference when adding the max pump....

20. Im stupid for not getting in here sooner. DW making the run of his life and snags and kleen dropping knowledge bombs daily.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Im stupid for not getting in here sooner. DW making the run of his life and snags and kleen dropping knowledge bombs daily.
    Agree, Kleen, Snags, PalmFist, Eclipse and DW are super Reps for lending unbiased, lifting and eating advice to everyone. Always something good in these guys' logs.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

22. DW, looking good guy! Make us old fuggers proud!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

23. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Im stupid for not getting in here sooner. DW making the run of his life and snags and kleen dropping knowledge bombs daily.
    Here now down to the nitty gritty

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    DW, looking good guy! Make us old fuggers proud!
    Thanks more to come ... speaking of which. I was feeling a bit off this morning but pics turned out not too bad.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  91.2 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  55.6 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  80.1 KBName:  4JPG.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  81.9 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  66.9 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  88.8 KBName:  7.JPG
Size:  99.7 KBName:  8.JPG
Size:  84.7 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  67.6 KBName:  10.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  64.8 KB

24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

Agree, Kleen, Snags, PalmFist, Eclipse and DW are super Reps for lending unbiased, lifting and eating advice to everyone. Always something good in these guys' logs.
    This guy is too kind
    Independent Review

25. Damn Doug your back is looking bigger than ever. Great posing btw. Improvements for miles. You are really starting to shred up. Something wicked this way comes ...
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!