It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 37 of 47 First ... 3536373839 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah i like those pics better..dialing in that lower back is a pesky nuisance
    Bit better lighting in this room ...

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shredded cheddar
    Thanks
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Ok great fuggin workout this morning ... I fuggin luv max-pump!!!

I was down to 189 this morning extactly what I predicted.
    •   

3. Everyone is using MaxPump nowadays o.0 I need to get in on this during the summer!

4. hey old fugger!

FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

if you haven't seen this, you really should..

5. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Everyone is using MaxPump nowadays o.0 I need to get in on this during the summer!
    You go check out that promo and get your participation on them you can get quite a bit of the sweet elixir called MAX PUMP
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You go check out that promo and get your participation on them you can get quite a bit of the sweet elixir called MAX PUMP
    I just need my fix, I don't have a problem

7. Practice pics...Name:  1.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  65.2 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  67.9 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  64.2 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  68.0 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  66.9 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  80.7 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  72.7 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  85.3 KBName:  9.jpg
Size:  70.4 KBName:  10.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  67.0 KB

8. This is what I'm talkin about ... Name:  11.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  42.0 KB

9. Looking great Doug! By the way go back and look at the last set of pictures the front relaxed and front double biceps, your leg in the morror behind you makes you look like your a uhm... HORSE MAN!

I would like to see you turn your upper torso more toward us when doing the side triceps shot. You are facing away each time I see it and lose all of your size in order to showcase the triceps. What you need to do is show your size while showing your triceps.

Same as in a side chest keep the chest high and expose the rear pec. Have the legs going straight across the stage then twist the torso toward the front, a tiny bit. At this angle it is also easy to press the inside of the triceps into your body flattening it out making the arm look much bigger. Notice all of these guys facing slightly forward to expose the rear pec and delt.

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Doug! By the way go back and look at the last set of pictures the front relaxed and front double biceps, your leg in the morror behind you makes you look like your a uhm... HORSE MAN!

I would like to see you turn your upper torso more toward us when doing the side triceps shot. You are facing away each time I see it and lose all of your size in order to showcase the triceps. What you need to do is show your size while showing your triceps.

Same as in a side chest keep the chest high and expose the rear pec. Have the legs going straight across the stage then twist the torso toward the front, a tiny bit. At this angle it is also easy to press the inside of the triceps into your body flattening it out making the arm look much bigger. Notice all of these guys facing slightly forward to expose the rear pec and delt.

Yah I got it now.. funny can't see all that much tricep that way...

11. More like this but not quite ...

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  41.7 KB

12. Fuggin diet Nazi Snags is making me keep this fuggin brocolli fuggin Veggie diet maybe till 3 days out!!!! and to add insult to injury I have to take it down 100 cals starting Saturday. Oh and it gets fuggin better .. I will be starting sprints tomorrow morning.

6 to 8 60 yard sprints starting off at 2 minutes rest between and working my way to 1:00 minute. Then the final week 30 seconds sprinting and 1 min walking.... so I guess I am going to get a whole lot more shredded

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin diet Nazi Snags is making me keep this fuggin brocolli fuggin Veggie diet maybe till 3 days out!!!! and to add insult to injury I have to take it down 100 cals starting Saturday. Oh and it gets fuggin better .. I will be starting sprints tomorrow morning.

6 to 8 60 yard sprints starting off at 2 minutes rest between and working my way to 1:00 minute. Then the final week 30 seconds sprinting and 1 min walking.... so I guess I am going to get a whole lot more shredded
    That'll do the trick. Sprints are mean!

14. More practice...

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  60.5 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  67.9 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  61.0 KBName:  6.JPG
Size:  75.8 KBName:  7.JPG
Size:  65.1 KBName:  8.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  66.8 KBName:  9.JPG
Size:  71.6 KB

15. Nice muscle symmetry. How old did you say you were? 30? You will take this contest by storm DW!

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice muscle symmetry. How old did you say you were? 30? You will take this contest by storm DW!
    I have seen better at my age once, it was the Fame worlds though so you never know who's going to show up. My gut is htat I will take my age category hands down. Hek I may be the only 50 + there. Like I said you never know. I think Steve will have me ready to take the Masters as well which will give me a shot at the overall. I am basing this one last years contestants. Doesn't matter I just have to do all I can and let the rest take care of itself... I am already a winner anyway for getting this far. Getting further just makes me a bigger winner.

17. Bit of a scare last night, I was gong to the kitchen to do something and I must have twisted or something and a felt a cruching in my hip. I didn't think too much about it old fuggers sound like rice crispies most of the time. Then a was going about my business and suddenly I was in pain and couldn't put weight on my right leg. I was able to walk it off like a cramp but it does occaisinaly return. Stretching my hip seems to help as well. It's a strange one never know when it's going to hit.

I am planning on startng my sprints today but will be stretching and keeping an eye on it.

18. Oh the apple BCAA's are fuggin tasty!!! and the new PX white is fuggin strong

19. Smart decision time, I have located the problem in my hip, definitely a pull hopefully not a tear. I am going to let this heal and do sprints starting Sunday provided I feel that it won't get worse. I have legs tomorrow so I am going to forgo reverse hacks and really hammer on leg extensions. This should allow me to really nail leg curls as well.

20. Close up of the relaxed back I did Wedneday ... Name:  2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  61.2 KB

21. So the hp is tweaking here and there so have to play it smart I did 7 double drop sets of leg extensiions try to bleed out some separation... it fuggin hurt but safer on the hip.

I will be using eliptical trainer to do sprints untull I feel I can move to runing sprints ... the final week I want to be ready if I can but we'll see. Continue on 2250 cals and 75 grams fibrous cabs ed for this coming week I guess.

Even with my carb meal last night I didn't quite reach 190 so I will be down a couple more lbs come monday I feel. I look freakier every day...

22. Good stuff regarding how ripped you are getting, and sorry to hear about the hip.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff regarding how ripped you are getting, and sorry to hear about the hip.
    Hip may stop me from sprinting but I have devised a routine on the Cross Trainer that I can get somethibng done... fuggin legs were numb....

24. 2 weeks out symmetry...

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  86.6 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  90.3 KBName:  3.JPG
Size:  73.2 KBName:  4.JPG
Size:  89.3 KB

25. 2 weeks out Mandatory's ...

Name:  5.JPG
Size:  88.0 KBName:  6.JPG
Size:  86.3 KBName:  7.JPG
Size:  73.8 KBName:  9.JPG
Size:  68.2 KBName:  10.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  72.1 KBName:  11.JPG
Size:  82.6 KBName:  12.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  79.4 KBName:  13.JPG
Size:  54.2 KB

26. Couple signiture shots...Name:  8.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  62.6 KBName:  14.JPG
Size:  80.6 KB

27. You got the new pro xanthine 500-xt? Feels really good. Very impressed so far with this supplement! Nice update pics! 2 weeks of listening to snags strict diets left

28. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    You got the new pro xanthine 500-xt? Feels really good. Very impressed so far with this supplement! Nice update pics! 2 weeks of listening to snags strict diets left
    Yah I like the new XT nice and strong perfect for my situation. Yah I can almost smell the Sausage on the barbie

29. Freak show!!!!
    Name:  15.JPG
Views: 52
Size:  68.0 KBName:  16.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  84.6 KBName:  17.JPG
Size:  69.7 KBName:  18.JPG
Size:  75.5 KBName:  19.JPG
Size:  70.8 KBName:  20.JPG
Size:  67.8 KBName:  21.JPG
Size:  74.4 KBName:  22.JPG
Size:  68.8 KB

30. Night and day from start till now bro...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!