It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 34 of 47 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

1. Snags has some sick desire to make everyone cut the **** up!

2. Heir Snags

Speaking of which I just peeped my lower abs and they are covered in fuggin veins ... creepy... I love bein a Freak Never expected this.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Ok so I weighed in at 191 this morning after a low carb day so down 2.75 lbs since last I weighed in after a low carb day 9 dlays ago. Not so much loss as I feel I need to have a carb meal. The snickers I took while I was dizzy last week along with the extra grapefruit has something to do with that I am sure.

4. I wonder if Snags found a lady and got married in Vegas and is on his honeymoon. Rumor has it!

5. Subed. You look like you could whoop my ass haha!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I was hoping to hear from him... Steve where you at ?
    right here
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Here she is! Our newest promo! We need 5 loggers...

GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    oooo nice!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Snags has some sick desire to make everyone cut the **** up!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I wonder if Snags found a lady and got married in Vegas and is on his honeymoon. Rumor has it!
    never listen to those rumors kenpo

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Heir Snags
    that same carb meal you had last, start taking one in on THUR and MON nights, again last meal of day

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    right here
    oooo nice!

lol

never listen to those rumors kenpo

that same carb meal you had last, start taking one in on THUR and MON nights, again last meal of day
    God bless you Steve will start that Monday as Thursday has passed ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    God bless you Steve will start that Monday as Thursday has passed ?
    nope, hit it tonight

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nope, hit it tonight
    Oh man you are a fuggin Saint ... you have no idea how happy you've made me

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Oh man you are a fuggin Saint ... you have no idea how happy you've made me
    Saint Snagency .... Has a nice ring to it!

11. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    It does...

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post

careful man, you'll ruin my reputation

13. He gave me carbs...

14. Doug just for sh!ts and giggles I would really like to see you try a few different things with your legs. I don't mean this in a negative way but when you spread your legs out away from your body it makes them look thinner and you are not getting the pop out of your quads that you need to really impress the judges.

On your front and rear relaxed as well as your FDB put your heals a couple inches apart with your toes pointing out at a 45 degree angle making a v, flex your quads tight, as in lock out those knees and flex. Some peoples leg development does not pop without doing this. I would really like to see the difference between your normal pose and doing these this way. I really think you will see a wider sweep and more seperation doing it this way. If I am wrong it is just 500kb of memory in your cam you are wasting, but if I am right it could be a huge difference in how your physique looks on stage.

Also on your side shots I would like to see you dip your legs down just a little bit more to really get the quads hamstrings and glutes engaged. Just lower yourself about another 1.5-2 inches and I bet you will see more detail and your legs will look larger. Remember to also push that front leg into the rear one so it spreads your hamstring out making your legs look much thicker front to back.

Other than that man you are really ripping up and have a lot of room too really fill in when you get your time to fill up on carbs. How many weeks out are we now? I would love to see you do a practice run of peak week around 4 weeks out. See how it goes and make adjustments if needed. If needed you can still do a second test run 2 weeks out to make sure the changes work as you expect. Just get with Steve and see what peak week approach he wants you to do unless you already know exactly what you are going to do to come in on the money.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. I am 29 days out. I am starting to do the heels together thing, I picked up the same thing as you did.

I will try to bend my knees more on the side poses, that sound good.

Yah I want to see what the fdb looks like conventional my body has changed a lot so it may look better than I thought.

16. A fuggin Blizzard!! oh well it's Friday ....

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A fuggin Blizzard!! oh well it's Friday ....
    Pouring and cold here all day. Warm weather went away fast

18. Symmetry ....

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  81.4 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  76.1 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  75.2 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  84.5 KB

19. Mandatory...Name:  5.jpg
Size:  90.1 KBName:  6.jpg
Size:  60.5 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  81.4 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  80.5 KBName:  10.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  79.1 KBName:  11.jpg
Size:  98.6 KBName:  12.jpg
Size:  82.3 KB

20. Name:  8.jpg
Size:  92.6 KBName:  13.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  93.6 KBOther ..

21. Quick question how much you weigh? What's your goal weight for weigh in?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Quick question how much you weigh? What's your goal weight for weigh in?
    191 decarbed...God knows post carb...

23. Looking good Doug, I would like to see you raise your chest up higher in your Most Muscular, don't crunch down on your abs because you are not showing them due to hand positioning so stand just a wee bit taller and only do that by raising your chest a tiny bit. When you do not only with those traps pop but it will frame your chest instead of overshadowing it. Make sure you pull your head back a little to let the light get to your chest to so the striations do not get hidden in a shadow. I can't tell anything in the legs this time due to the shorts but I am sure we have a posing practice coming up where we can have a look at that.

You are doing great Doug, looking awesome getting lean as a mofo! That side abs and obliques shot is my favorite you look great in that pic, thick ripped and raring to go!
    Current Training Log -

24. That FDB looks much better here too your biceps look bigger in this one with the higher elbows.
    Current Training Log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good Doug, I would like to see you raise your chest up higher in your Most Muscular, don't crunch down on your abs because you are not showing them due to hand positioning so stand just a wee bit taller and only do that by raising your chest a tiny bit. When you do not only with those traps pop but it will frame your chest instead of overshadowing it. Make sure you pull your head back a little to let the light get to your chest to so the striations do not get hidden in a shadow. I can't tell anything in the legs this time due to the shorts but I am sure we have a posing practice coming up where we can have a look at that.

You are doing great Doug, looking awesome getting lean as a mofo! That side abs and obliques shot is my favorite you look great in that pic, thick ripped and raring to go!
    Thanks I am really pleased. One thing I have really noticed is my metabolism is really speeding up. The Max pump is nots. I am surprised I haven't heard more about this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That FDB looks much better here too your biceps look bigger in this one with the higher elbows.
    Thanks Chros I am doing the other one in my routne and it doesn't look half bad but this is the way I will rock the mandatories

26. Few practice shots from last night. I know my arms did not go high enough and I ddin't get turned enough on the side chest but legs come through a bit better....

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  69.4 KBName:  15.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  73.4 KBName:  16.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  70.1 KBName:  17.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  72.5 KBName:  19.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  69.8 KB

27. Looking ripped DW. Nice work.

28. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Looking ripped DW. Nice work.
    Thanks... I was much more ripped when I woke up this morning...

29. Some badass abs man ill tell ya

30. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Some badass abs man ill tell ya
    Three words Wheel of Death. I do 3 minutes a week on abs. Three murderous minutes mind you.

That reminds me of what I layed down yesterday. I saw these young guys (pretty fair size) lifting some reasonably heavy weight and I sensed a little attitude about them. I have seen these guys use the wheel from there knees a couple times and I just could not resist. I grabbed the wheel and went close to where they were training and did 15 of the most beautiful WOD you can imagine. I picked up the wheel and uttered while I was walking by "that's where they separate the men from the boys" lol they did not even acknowledge my precense but the attitude was gone. I know I was on an ego trip but it was fun for an old fugger....

Gotta let an old fugger have his fun!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
  4. I'll kick it off in here!