It's fuggin here now old fuggers contest prep Extravaganza!!!!!!!

Page 30 of 47 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

1. Damn DW,.....big improvement compaired to last week.....WOW
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Damn DW,.....big improvement compaired to last week.....WOW
    Thanks still 6 weeks to iron this out...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Lookin hardbody

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Thanks still 6 weeks to iron this out...
    almost there....you're doing great!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Lookin hardbody
    Thanks, funny you should mention that, now that I look at it I do see some additional muscle hardness.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    almost there....you're doing great!!!!
    Yah this has been a bit of a rough ride. No more winter preps for me.
    •   

6. Had to do day 1 of my routine yesterday as I will be on course this week and the gym does not open till 9am on monday cuz of the holiday. I have gotten a cold so I can use a little rest. Practice went better again last night, was able to keep my chest up most of the time.

Might not be able to get to the boards this week much as with all I have to do and the course man... days are not long enough.

I got some good rest last night so that is going to help me fight off this cold. I have practice again tonight but still should be able to get to bed early. Did most of my cooking for the week late yesterday.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    now that I look at it I do see some additional muscle hardness.
    the more you practice flexing and holding those poses, the harder and more striated you will get
    posing is great for definition and muscle hardness

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the more you practice flexing and holding those poses, the harder and more striated you will get
    posing is great for definition and muscle hardness
    The makes a lot of sense there is being in shape and then there's being in posing shape, it's tough stuff...

9. Flexercise post lifting

10. Good practice last night, now if I could just shake this cold... and speaking of cold we are back in the deep freeze

On the plus side I seem to be getting leaner on a daily basis. Yesterday's diet.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    On the plus side I seem to be getting leaner on a daily basis.
    i LOVE those stages of dieting..daily chnages every morning i awake and look in the mirror..yeah
    roll it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i LOVE those stages of dieting..daily chnages every morning i awake and look in the mirror..yeah
    roll it!
    I am lean enough now that .1 pound makes a difference in appearance. The girl I have helping me with my posing (taking pics etc.) mentioned that I looked leaner than the previous day. I was definitely tighter.

13. Doing good man, I like the mentality! You got what works for ya

14. Holy fug!! down another 5 lbs, yesterday was a low carb day but Jeez.... Steve do I see a refeed in my future Definitely not time to reduce cals good thing we didn't. No wonder I had been feeling a bit light headed.

15. oh yah and that is not including the 2.5 from last week so that's close to 8 lbs in 12 days.

16. i told you
    the level of conditioning needed to shine whacks more weight off you than one thinks
    anyway - there are no "refeeds" to be had doug, get that terminology out of your head!
    perhaps a carb meal, perhaps a couple hours window of clean carbs, determined by your condition..
    i cannot advise this without a pic, so post one?

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i told you
    the level of conditioning needed to shine whacks more weight off you than one thinks
    anyway - there are no "refeeds" to be had doug, get that terminology out of your head!
    perhaps a carb meal, perhaps a couple hours window of clean carbs, determined by your condition..
    i cannot advise this without a pic, so post one?
    I will get you one tonight. I was just thinkng a meal on my high carb day. I don't care I will do exactly what you say. I look fuggin good man!!

18. Keep beastin it old man. The finish line is close and it's waiting for you with some of that sirloin. You have a cheering section...

19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Keep beastin it old man. The finish line is close and it's waiting for you with some of that sirloin. You have a cheering section...
    Mmm I'm liking the sound of a sirloin right now. Dw how far out are you now?

20. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Mmm I'm liking the sound of a sirloin right now. Dw how far out are you now?
    38 days

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    38 days
    i'd like to see you in stage condition ~2 weeks out
    then, we just slowly fill you back out fully and make final cosmetic tweaks to bring you in

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i'd like to see you in stage condition ~2 weeks out
    then, we just slowly fill you back out fully and make final cosmetic tweaks to bring you in
    Yah I knew you were aiming early

23. Looking much better this week Doug, posing is improving, definitions is coming in, you are definitely making the changes you needed to come in looking good.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking much better this week Doug, posing is improving, definitions is coming in, you are definitely making the changes you needed to come in looking good.
    Yah and I've leaned out more by quite a bit since the last pics. It's nuggin futs...

25. Hard to get good pics in these conditions but I think they tell the story well enough....

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  50.1 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  62.1 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  70.5 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  55.8 KBName:  7.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  50.0 KB

26. Man look at the core DW damn.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

27. Is that an abdominal vein? Nice. Thighs are separating well, can ID the vastus lat/vastus med/QF. Back looks shredded. Side profile looks great, maybe stick chest out a little more? Lookin good DW!
    Independent Review

28. nice! huge improvements on posing as well, you have obviously been working on things
    go ahead a shoot a carb meal, 500 extra cals/80-100g carbs
    keep them clean (brown rice/sweet potato/oats etc)
    throw in 1tbs almond butter, or just use regular butter on your food
    then get back to diet

29. I'm pretty sure I see veins in your lower abdominal region. You look great buddy. Huge improvements. Keep crushing it, and enjoy those extra cals.

30. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Man look at the core DW damn.
    Wheel of death 2 sets a week till failure.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Is that an abdominal vein? Nice. Thighs are separating well, can ID the vastus lat/vastus med/QF. Back looks shredded. Side profile looks great, maybe stick chest out a little more? Lookin good DW!
    Yes I have quite a few veins in my lower abs better pics would have them popping.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice! huge improvements on posing as well, you have obviously been working on things
    go ahead a shoot a carb meal, 500 extra cals/80-100g carbs
    keep them clean (brown rice/sweet potato/oats etc)
    throw in 1tbs almond butter, or just use regular butter on your food
    then get back to diet
    I could add them to my higher carb day on Saturday or my low carb day friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm pretty sure I see veins in your lower abdominal region. You look great buddy. Huge improvements. Keep crushing it, and enjoy those extra cals.
    Thanks I will
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. 007martin his here now
    By 007 martin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:32 AM