Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 19 of 33 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. We don't need to hear about your balls Steve ... actually yes ... yes we do..

Bright light in the at pic almost blinded me but you must be getting wide you hardly fit in the frame.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We don't need to hear about your balls Steve ... actually yes ... yes we do..

Bright light in the at pic almost blinded me but you must be getting wide you hardly fit in the frame.

ohh, you know how to swell a fellas head up, don't ya DW?
    is just a trick frame

the light - i know bro, i know..can't figure out how to turn the damn flash off
    •   

3. moving into the next phase of training..

time to start focusing on blowing up the guns (i hate doing arms really)
    also, workouts will consist of multiple bodyparts rather than just one major part daily
    today was back/arms

maybe if i take the color out the flash wont be so obnoxious..
    i'm starting to like the b&w tbh, kinda cool

MAX PUMP review for today coming up later

4. I agree with yah on that...nothing I hate more in this world than doing isolation arm work. I throw in the occasional bicep work for keeping tendinitis at bay and to try and keep the arm balanced haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. In as part of the arm hating crew.

More so hate biceps exercises...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In as part of the arm hating crew.

Amen to that lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I agree with yah on that...nothing I hate more in this world than doing isolation arm work. I throw in the occasional bicep work for keeping tendinitis at bay and to try and keep the arm balanced haha
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In as part of the arm hating crew.

yessss
    lucky for me, the gunz blow up pretty damn quick..i really don't have to isolate them too long before they build nicely

8. Not really a lot of extra arm work is needed we use our amrs as secondary group on so many exercises. Hit them hard and fast and have done with it, then admire them

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We don't need to hear about your balls Steve ... actually yes ... yes we do..
    okay then..
    so i have a buddy who was looking at my thread, and he busted up laffing at my leg shot on the other page..
    i was like, what man?
    he says dude - your nads are showing!

some ppl....
    (thinking about removing that pic now tho..got me a lil self-conscious..)

anyway - MAX PUMP review for today:
    Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
    pump was really righteous..i have not had a poor pump yet while using this stuff, but seems to get a bit better with continued use..veins weren't really profuse - but it's a lil cold here (wind gusts 50mph today!) so they must be hiding..also, weight up to 202 as i lift the cal total a bit and play with macros, so not as "hard" as i was last week but heavier (slightly)
    <4.5>

Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
    i did multiple bodypart exercises first day on this stuff with al, today was my second day as i make the transition premanent for awhile..endurance was great, coulda kept on going but finished in short time as rest periods continue to get shorter..stamina level i am pleased with
    <4> haven't really pushed myself to max yet, impressed with what i see so far tho

Muscle Strength (1-5)
    as my training is not geared to "strength/power" usually right now, i tie this in with endurance somewhat..did go up to 65# DB on standing curls just to feel it, smoked out some good reps here
    <4.5>

Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
    for what i'm doing currently - i cannot ask for anything more..really liking this stuff, nice lil addition to the arsenal..also - didn't catch the cold i felt coming on, so felt great today (always a good thing)
    <5>

10. Now do you really think we're going to go back and look to see if indeed your nads are showing! Snags, you are way too into you! Lolrof

11. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Now do you really think we're going to go back and look to see if indeed your nads are showing!
    golly i hope not LOL
    that surely wasn't my intent..just timing with DWs remark and my friend being over here..
    was good for a laff

12. moving right along..
    pic of my smallest meal of the day (this timeslot is always smallest, before large "dinner")
    usually is all meat, veggies + pineapple
    haven't been to store, gotta sub some powder in for the meat

6oz chicken breast
    broccoli
    1/2c pineapple (in juice, not syrup)
    200cal protein shake (syntha-6, i rarely use this stuff but it was free, doesn't taste too bad actually)
    ~425cals total

13. last pic for me for awhile, i think i'm spent
    just finished this

5oz 96% lean beef
    6oz chicken breast
    1/2c black beans
    romaine salad w/ fixins (romaine getting hard to come by, weather has frozen some crops)
    ~540 cals

have i shown this meal before??

kinda stuffed today, will be ~4500cals by time i am done, ~450c..whew

14. So you had good pumps from the beginning and they improve with daily dosing is what I see here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So you had good pumps from the beginning and they improve with daily dosing is what I see here.
    yup pretty much, it's like with continued saturation comes more profound and fuller effects
    i also notice i am pumped hrs later - and as i train/take beta in the morning, what i say is i am still experiencing pump later at night - doing simple things like dishes and such (srs)
    is crazy

i keep saying i'm done with pics for awhile..but then i keep waking up looking better and better
    this morning upon rising, wt 202.8

16. random: you know you live in a metropolis when the second page of the main section of morning newspaper details the westminster kennel club dog show in NY - and you don't live anywhere near NY..and it takes up half the damn page..

must've been a slow day in news

in other news: 57y/o bruce willis was honored in france for lifetime contribution to cinema..
    speaking on the Diehard movie series (the 5th one is out right now), he says he thinks there will be more diehard flicks to come..
    just goes to show - sometimes it does pay to get old

17. I've watched all the Die Hards the last week or so getting prepared for this next one. Very excited for it!

I came into this thread...saw that pic and almost got scared to post.
    PEScience Representative

18. thanks brother bolt
    srs - feelin like a caged tiger this morning, it is just awesome
    mixed feelings as i veer (slightly) off my plan to continue getting more ripped and go down a caloric excess (albeit still clean) road for a minute, but so far so good..i'll know when it's time to slim down intake/flip macros again

in the meantime, i'll just keep getting buffer and more intimidating

19. Your lookig cleaner all the time.

20. Intimidating to say the least. I'm glad you're a state away when I debate anything with you! Jk

21. Sorry,couldn't resist..

Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. bahahaaaaa
    fugger - you're just mad cuz i called you out on your diminished pumps

since we're here tho..i just got done eating this

1/2c jasmine rice
    1 whole egg + 7 whites
    ~475cals

23. Lundberg Jasmine rice is my favorite! Now I am hungry again.....
    PEScience Representative

24. ha

well, i just happened to look back at the beginning of this log, circa mid-NOV 2012
    it's been a long, winding circuitous road to get here, but i'm not far off from where i started

weight almost identical, altho i am definitely leaner & tighter

huh..interesting
    not quite sure how i feel about this lol

25. Big difference in leanness...

26. That's a massive change in body comp.
    Recomp master

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ha

well, i just happened to look back at the beginning of this log, circa mid-NOV 2012
    it's been a long, winding circuitous road to get here, but i'm not far off from where i started

weight almost identical, altho i am definitely leaner & tighter

huh..interesting
    not quite sure how i feel about this lol
    Seriously massive

28. well you guys nailed what i been trying to do, for sure - stay same weight, just keep getting leaner
    so in that aspect, mission accomplished..just seems like a long ~3mo it's been
    difference in weight: .2 lbs
    don't have bf% measurements, simply go by mirror @ this time

29. Steve you are looking great and the before and after shots really tell the tale of the tape. Obviously much leaner you look like you may have swapped 2 for 2 of lbm / fat easily a percentage or 2 leaner and no smaller at all. Well Done!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well you guys nailed what i been trying to do, for sure - stay same weight, just keep getting leaner
    so in that aspect, mission accomplished..just seems like a long ~3mo it's been
    difference in weight: .2 lbs
    don't have bf% measurements, simply go by mirror @ this time
    Even though I am in prep, I am basically doing the same thing. Stahing lean all year really helped me to do this. I added about 5 lbs though but I have been using 1-alpha and 550.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM