Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 13 of 25 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good day today - even if i'm a damn popsicle

chest was mauled profusely and efficiently..kept it simple (again)
    flat BB bench. incline DB bench. chest-focused dips. and perfect-pushups to finish..
    5 sets/4 sets/3 sets/2 sets, respectively, per each listed exercise above
    reps from 15 to 6 for first 2 exercises, and then max reps for last 2 exercises
    abs followed (dudes are a lil sore after all this attention lulz)

was a bit nipply out in the garage but once i got warmed up i moved well, kept pace brisk and quick..actually got a sweat going (beads turned to icicles as they fell to ground)

good experience on PX Black for first day, only took morning dose (2 caps)
    also had 1/2 scoop Ignite2 for preWO

6 meals this day (+ pre & postWO shakes), i'm thru 4 meals to this point and right ~3k cals, so on target
    should finish ~3850-4k, haven't decided on my last 2 meals construction yet..
    protein will be 400g, carbs prolly ~250ish, fats in the 135-150ish range by time i'm done

meal #4 awhile ago was nice combo, a bit smaller
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3oz chicken breast
    1 whole egg
    2 pineapple slices
    ~400cals

was feeling good and strong today - nice confidence all day long
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I guess you really have to warm up profusely to be able to lift in the cold like that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm surprised you haven't had any injuries with lifting in the cold. Even with a thorough warmup there has got to be times when the cold hits a back muscle or another and causes a spasm or worse.

Snags you are a machine! Cyborg maybe? Or maybe I'm getting too old for the cold! Lol
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL
    well it's not that cold out there guyz..i exaggerate a bit (still damn cold tho)
    my garage is heated, and furnace system still puffs out some heat (like 2-3sec at a time)
    depends on if i have to open the garage door to go somewhere, etc on how cold it gets out there
    yesterday i had to take off somewhere before workout, so it was a bit cooler..this morning my car (which sits in front of the heater, 2.5car garage - all of my equipment sits on the other side) says it's 41 out there
    was 51 in the house when i awoke (turn down my infrared heat source at night)
    not like i'm in the north pole or anything..besides - this builds character

kenpo - you bring up good point tho, yes i warm-up thoroughly of course..i do this regularly, but it does take a lil longer when it's colder for sure
    i enjoy my lonely workouts (could go to club if i want, brother runs a chain of clubs in town) - i don't like that
    people tend to get in my way, and i do not like to be pulled out of my zone

anyway, 2nd day on PX Black today..
    looking forward to some leg work in my icebox
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a two gyms I work out at and rotate between the two depending on when I lift so that I miss the crowds. People getting in the way ruins my plans.

I got legs today and am hoping the gym isn't a freezer (the gym with turf that I normally do legs at can be a pain to keep heated). I'll probably start the workout in sweats and a thermal.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

under armor & thermal underwear are wonderful inventions, indeed
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

cold pic today, upon rising..
    (was shoveling the sidewalk this day - used to say "mowing the yard", but it's winter and i have white hairs all over my chesticles now so..shoveling the sidewalk is apropos)

how the hell i can look so damn depeleted consuming 4kcals daily is beyond me - clean cals but still...

i reiterate my carb-metabolism has changed, every time i drop below ~300g/day i awake next day looking anemic..
    weight still hanging above 200 upon rising (slightly)

anyway, off with my angst to nail some legs
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No kidding man, those abs are popping more than ever

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro, that's fukin mean looking

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

PX Black sure kicked in quick eh guys?
    been hammering my abs all week too, typically don't pay too much atttention to them
    day two on PX went as well as the first, still only dosing 2 caps @rising
    another 1/2 scoop Ingite preWO..legs were nailed nastily
    followed light 7min cardio warm with leg extensions (it's cold out there, remember), single leg first, then traditional double-leg
    BB ATG squats wide, then ATG close stance, RDLs, finished with leg curls (s-l-o-w) ss with calf work
    pace was brisk (60sec on everything but ATGs, 1:15 for them)..downed postWO shake, then shoveled snow (not much there was quick) before postWO meal
    meals were spaced same as yesterday, slight tweaks on macros
    ~3975cals, 325p/375c/130f

good day - now if indiana can hold on against michigan here all will be right with the world
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

PX Black day #3 today..

alteration in macros yesterday gave me just what i wanted to see today, my gawwd i look much better
    so it's an epiphany (a slow one) that i need to make a simple tweak to my carb rotation, is pretty much it..sweet

breakfast today mirrored one from yesterday
    grapefruit
    5oz 96% lean beef
    1/2c grape nuts+1/2c shredded wheat+1/2 scoop isolate+8oz almond/coconut milk
    1 TBS almond butter
    ~725cals

working out (again) today, shoulder work and prolly some abs (again )
    when i am done with this rotation on TUE i will have trained some 10-11 days in a row i think (lost track tbh), as i prepare for 3-4 off days due to a trip down to atlanta and meeting the Finaflex crew/owners
    looking forward to meeting the guys..not so much to flying

my point: when i disappear for a few days soon, y'all can rest assured that it is as planned, and i dint fall off the wagon (or freeze to death in my house lol)
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking great Steve, and if that is a flat anemic look then I want to look like that too!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Steve, and if that is a flat anemic look then I want to look like that too!
    thanks brother, i am fuller today tho, definitely
    (stop eating birthday cakes and you may just get there)

anyway - i see these 49ers are making another of their patented comebacks..oooooooo not indiana #1 and my 49ers SB champs in the same w/e!! could it be?

(EDIT: )

another good day - meal #5 a bit ago was
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3oz chicken breast
    7oz sweet potato
    salad w/ tasty fixins (bleu cheese & croutons - i deserved a splurge)

cals will be ~4k again, 400p/300c/135f

workout went well, shoulders were transformed to boulders and abs were thrashed appropriately

moving right along!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah you look really cleaned up in that pic.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

gracias doug

tweaking the caloric load for today..
    gonna be 3650cals, roughly 300p/400c/90f

slept very little last night (madman doing some paperwork i needed to catch up on)

couple inches of snow to shovel after workout this morning..

PX Black to the rescue today pleez! (need a boost!!)
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good stuff and no more cake for me for a while.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

i cannot believe jennifer jason leigh turns 51 today..
    seems like only yesterday she was losing her virginity in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

man, i'm old

that is all
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No way she is 51. Wow...you are old.
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i cannot believe jennifer jason leigh turns 51 today..
    seems like only yesterday she was losing her virginity in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

man, i'm old

that is all
    Great movie!!!!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Holy Crap that is a bit crazy never would have guessed that she would be anywhere near 51.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, when was that movie released? Early 80s. It is hard to believe it has been 30 years.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I wonder how old Pheobe Kates or whatever her name was. The one who climbs out of the pool. Oh Yeah the memories.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I wonder how old Pheobe Kates or whatever her name was. The one who climbs out of the pool. Oh Yeah the memories.
    age dint treat her so well
    she will be 50 next yr tho

this was a nice lil vid of her back in the day tho (when i was pre-teen myself)

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

She don't look too bad hell may even still look decent under that frock of an outfit she has on there.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

She don't look too bad hell may even still look decent under that frock of an outfit she has on there.
    her face looks different (kinda reminds me of my ex a bit) and i don't like her food
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

She kind of looks like Ashley Judd. I do like her food, just can't eat it.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

She kind of looks like Ashley Judd. I do like her food, just can't eat it.
    I totally see it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

my diet is suffering down here in atlanta..
    al don't eat quite as clean as me lol

we're getting in a workout together tonight, will be my first experience with MAX PUMP
    can't wait!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Pics of the pump!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah Pics of the Pump! I know Al wants a pic with you anyway.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK... so I'm in the gym today and I run into this HUGE Massive Dude, claiming to be Snags... WTF???

Well what do ya know... Meat-Heads Unite!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my diet is suffering down here in atlanta..
    al don't eat quite as clean as me lol

we're getting in a workout together tonight, will be my first experience with MAX PUMP
    can't wait!
    Fuggg You Mr. SUBWAY, I don't eat that SH!T, I eat tuna and grilled chicken and salad, he eats carbs like they are going outta style! Then again, I am the ripped one Mr. Fatty-Bo-Latty!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Hahaha Jesus snags is on swoll! 2 jacked dudes right there. Props guys.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hahaha Jesus snags is on swoll! 2 jacked dudes right there. Props guys.
    Agreed... Snags is Jacked Bro, quite impressive, and incredible symmetry!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yo Snags... Women Love a Vascular Man!

www.finaflex.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Oh and if anyone was wondering about Snags... "Damn!!! That's one cold A$$ Honkey!"

www.finaflex.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Oh and if anyone was wondering about Snags... "Damn!!! That's one cold A$$ Honkey!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMnF11wN_pg">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes">YouTube Link</a>
    Is that anything like a jive a$$ turkey?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Is that anything like a jive a$$ turkey?
    Bahahahahaha... Yeah, ROFLMAO, that too!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I know snags is a big guy but Al has size too now .. more than I have ever seen on him.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM