52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great and lean gains being kept here too. Great Job Kenpo!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i m good been away doing research for my next run hopefully i will get htis one right.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good kenpo. Those arms show great progress. Smile my man you e earned it
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i m good been away doing research for my next run hopefully i will get htis one right.
    What are you looking at. I remember you not responding well to 1-alpha...
    Independent Review
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

test/dbol maybe. i am getting my pct together first. been talking to alot of guys over at ironmagazine and they are steering me in a good direction.
    got some super dmz coming in th email now. gonna give it a run to get some size back and maybe add test to it for a 10 week cycle. I'll run a log if i get my **** together. thanks for remembering. how did everything work out on your cycle?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

test/dbol maybe. i am getting my pct together first. been talking to alot of guys over at ironmagazine and they are steering me in a good direction.
    got some super dmz coming in th email now. gonna give it a run to get some size back and maybe add test to it for a 10 week cycle. I'll run a log if i get my **** together. thanks for remembering. how did everything work out on your cycle?
    10-week cycle?? and you are running dmz?
    quite a leap from the short basic cycle you ran here
    hopefully you have taken steps to safeguard all issues that may arise from what you are planning
    in any event, good to see you, and best!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I know very little about injectables outside of peptides but I'm sure you're read up and know what your doing. Good luck with it, do the log even if its just to have questions answered when you run into problems. My run was 12 weeks and I miss being on but was def ready to get off, I had begun to feel "burnt out" so to speak. Ended at 200 and I'm keeping it so far, almost two weeks into pct. Sorry for jacking the thread...

FINAFLEX PCT AFTER 12 WK RUN
    Independent Review
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

I can see either the test with Ebola kicked or the test with super dmz kicker but not both orals.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

yeah thats what i meant test cy with either dbol 0r dmz kicker for start up.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

no probs here brother great run!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

gonna have my **** together for this one. thats the basic one i have been seeing 500mg test weekly/30 dbol with nolva at the ready . i am gonna run pct black as a maintenance i really like that stuff. my test was really donw to nothing and they can't see me for three months plus all the time and money i have to spend to get to the dr office , i just figured i would seek help elsewhere. so far my strength is up on my own. lifting more than i ever have i just am gonna have to work my legs twice aweek to get them up to par . they are still sticks and with my back problem i have to adapt and overcome to hit them hard.i found that 5 minutes running on a tread gets teh blood in them heavy, so that will be added from now on leg day which is tomorrow. later guys.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

gonna have my **** together for this one. thats the basic one i have been seeing 500mg test weekly/30 dbol with novla at the ready . i am gonna run pct black as a maintenance i really like that stuff. don't mean to jack your thread kenpo. just haven't talked with you guys in awhile. great job brother on your run.
    the only hard day was yesterday!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    10-week cycle?? and you are running dmz?
    quite a leap from the short basic cycle you ran here
    hopefully you have taken steps to safeguard all issues that may arise from what you are planning
    in any event, good to see you, and best!
    Yah that's a quantum leap for sure.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the only hard day was yesterday!!
    No problems chef. It helps keep this thread ALIVE! Good luck with the cycle.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I really feel poeple should train hard for at least 5-7 years of serious training and once they have learned how to do it withough anabolics then incorporate them. HeK I trained a lot longer than that before starting anything. There is a lot of things about your body that you will learn that will be skewed by the use of anabolic sustances.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I really feel poeple should train hard for at least 5-7 years of serious training and once they have learned how to do it withough anabolics then incorporate them. HeK I trained a lot longer than that before starting anything. There is a lot of things about your body that you will learn that will be skewed by the use of anabolic sustances.
    oh very good DW
    not directing this to anyone in particular, and i frame the context within the appropriate age group (ie teens/20s heck maybe even 30s, if one is an individual who has never worked out/trained very little previously..i mean - if you just start training in your 50s for the first time, i might waive the advised waiting/learning natty approach period - as you are running out of time and hormonal augmentation is very valid course)

for the record: i trained for over 20yrs before i touched any hormonals, and once i played with limited (3-4) DS products mid-30s to experiment, again refrained and was natural until last yr (age 40)
    it wasn't until my late 30s (39) that i began to notice a true "need" to boost my own output

ahh - this is all in personal opinion/preference
    but great point
    there is much i would not have learned about myself, had i been all up in the hormonal twists

hey - whose thread is this anyway?
    has taken so many twists & turns, i forget who this belongs to....

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Belongs to the 52 year old that has lifted for over 15 years but not seriously until the last 5 and who is running on low natty testosterone and needs a boost from PH type anabolics.

Otherwise known as KenpoEngineer or Mark , whichever you want to call me oh brothers in iron! Lol
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Belongs to the 52 year old that has lifted for over 15 years but not seriously until the last 5 and who is running on low natty testosterone and needs a boost from PH type anabolics.

Otherwise known as KenpoEngineer or Mark , whichever you want to call me oh brothers in iron! Lol
    oh yeahhh..i remember now
    (must be those hormonal changes showing in me as well, memory going and all that)
    thx kenpo!

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hah it's hard to remember cuz we have so many of the same folks posting in different threads.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

sorry again for running off in this one meant no disrepect by any means. thansk for the concerns and thoughts thoughts.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Chefbo. You are always welcome into my threads. Good to have you here my brother in iron!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:32 AM
  3. 18 year old lifting and nutrition log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
  4. 19 Years old, creating a photo log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:40 PM