52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are creating an army of Freaks
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hit me up in a few weeks about a shirt they are out right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You guys got shirts?
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    You guys got shirts?
    You have to be a Finaflex Freak Man like me in order to get one though! Have you gained at least 12 solid pounds of muscle yet? Lolrof
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I gained 15 and dropped 5. 225 to 240 back to 235.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We did have shirts we are all out right now. Hit me up later and I will ask if we can get you freaks a shirt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very close to finishing PCT, two more days of Pure Test to go.

Weight is 163 and steady. That's still about 12 lbs of kept gains from start of cycle.

Funny how things change in a week. Libido and testicles are now normal. No need for Clomid.

I still feel good and have been continuing my morning workouts. All around great results and I couldn't be happier.

This will be my last entry in this thread. Keep an eye out for my 1Alpha/550XD cycle later this year. Thanks to everyone that helped and encouraged me.

One last request, in the beginning of this thread you guys were suggesting lifting routine changes. I decided to stick with my pyramid routines mainly out of comfort. I started a thread in the Training forum called "Workout For Over Fifty Lifter w/ 1 Hour Limit". Please help me improve my routines as I plan to use them in my next Finaflex cycle. (I should have listened to you guys earlier but it's hard teaching an old old new tricks). Sincere thank you.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah kenpo, i like clomid for ~3 weeks personally, and then done
    again other factors play into it, and you are talking really light compounds you used here, mild, comparatively speaking

as for the training - i mean i tend to stay out of the training forums because i don't utilize "textbook" or pre-set routines (rarely will i do this anymore), and i have my own ideas about what works for me..this sometimes leads to fruitless arguments from others, so is one section here (well there are a few others) i avoid

not saying there aren't useful ppl that roam there (there surely are), just don't need potential time-wasting conflict

diffrent strokes my friend..fact is, you can make A LOT of things/variables work for you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah kenpo, i like clomid for ~3 weeks personally, and then done
    again other factors play into it, and you are talking really light compounds you used here, mild, comparatively speaking

as for the training - i mean i tend to stay out of the training forums because i don't utilize "textbook" or pre-set routines (rarely will i do this anymore), and i have my own ideas about what works for me..this sometimes leads to fruitless arguments from others, so is one section here (well there are a few others) i avoid

not saying there aren't useful ppl that roam there (there surely are), just don't need potential time-wasting conflict

diffrent strokes my friend..fact is, you can make A LOT of things/variables work for you
    I understand. I just noticed that it is very argumentative in that forum. Snags I respect your opinion on so many things. Can I impose and ask for a PM on what you recommend? In fact, anyone here please feel free to PM any training recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Will go have a look at it but as Snags said there are a lot of different types of workouts and variable that would be great for you.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

thanks for that my friend..give me some time, will try to get to it soon
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

thanks for that my friend..give me some time, will try to get to it soon
    Just read the PM you sent on training. Perfect for ideas to improve my routine. Will change up starting tomorrow. Since I couldn't post a picture to the PM, here is my private gym so you can see the equipment I have to train with (no brag here just years of saving and buying):

Name:  image-1592878490.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  575.4 KB
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

oooo yeah man, very nice
    i wanna come live with you sir

now that i know what you are working with i'll shoot over addtl detail on routine, PM coming shortly
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fuggin A
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm jealous. I have a bench and combo leg ext/curl

I have plans to build a squat rack/power rack. I wish I had the money to buy a real one.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm jealous. I have a bench and combo leg ext/curl

I have plans to build a squat rack/power rack. I wish I had the money to buy a real one.

What does a decent on cost, space is my problem but it's the first piece of equipment I would buy...
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

for cheap one around 300 plus shipping

Their is a store garagegym.com has a nice one for 299.oo but shipping is 100+. Plus have to still buy the iron.

I can make one with 4x6 posts for about $100. It is my next build project.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

for cheap one around 300 plus shipping

Their is a store garagegym.com has a nice one for 299.oo but shipping is 100+. Plus have to still buy the iron.

I can make one with 4x6 posts for about $100. It is my next build project.
    You weld?
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So about 500 here...
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You weld?
    i used to, wayyyyy back in the day (short time)
    mig, tig, stick..you wanna make some good money, go do underwater welding
    them dudes get paid
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I wish I was welder. I have plans to make a wood rack. Use 4x6 posts for main structure. Safety pins could be made with 2 in steel pipe and holes in post.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

wood rack?

Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not do a similar design but with metal. You can use very large grade 8 bolts. I know they build houses with wood damn I would just feel weird with a wood power rack.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah wood. I know sounds wierd but the design looks solid. Seen a few pictures of completed ones.
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

As Long as it holds 500 lbs.
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Understandable, plus I know enough about welding that I could weld it and feel safe. Iv welded important suspension parts on my race car before. I felt confident lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah i wouldn't be too inclined in a wood outfit personally
    you're talking a lot of weight..repeated pounding..exposure to humidity and all that..
    just don't seem like it would last too very long - and gawd help you if it breaks on you mid-rack!

Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

That would be my worry. If you rack 400 hard like you would in a metal rack and it fails. If your squating your going forward with that weight.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

could be very ugly indeed

Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How have I not seen this?
    Independent Review
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah more than likely or you can find a welder and have one built for you for cheaper. Tell them you want it to support 600-800 lbs and pin holes every 3-4 inches you can slide safety bars through.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    How have I not seen this?
    you were too busy eating burgers & fries, granola bars, and chugging beer

Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you were too busy eating burgers & fries, granola bars, and chugging beer

Ohhhh. Burn... Sick burn... Gonna need some burn cream for that one. Lol
    Independent Review
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

great job dude
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

A power rack made of wood ... didn't you learn anything from the second little pig ?
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Ok, taking back my thread!! Hugs and lol

So here are my after PCT pictures. It's hard to get good pictures when you're taking them yourself! Still have a ways to go on my journey but you should have seen the 125 lb skinny me back 6 years ago!

Name:  image-716613411.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  432.6 KB

Name:  image-823298126.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  416.1 KB

Name:  image-2949040509.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  409.5 KB

Name:  image-3390916139.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  410.5 KB

Name:  image-1519682952.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  410.2 KB
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Looks like your size was retained and I don't see any fat gain maybe fat loss actually.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    great job dude
    a chefbo sighting!
    how are ya man?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A power rack made of wood ... didn't you learn anything from the second little pig ?
    bahahaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ok, taking back my thread!! Hugs and lol

So here are my after PCT pictures. It's hard to get good pictures when you're taking them yourself! Still have a ways to go on my journey but you should have seen the 125 lb skinny me back 6 years ago!
    so serious in those pics! smile my friend

yeah DW called it, looks like you've been very conscious with dietary discretion
    looks like we're making progress..how much weight have you held overall on this run?
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

I really "should" have been smiling because I went into this cycle at 151 lbs, into PCT at 168 lbs and completed PCT at 162 lbs!

I'm holding steady and watching my diet and macros like a hawk. In addition, during PCT I caught the flu and spent 7 days getting over it.

I'm still amazed how well I responded to the 1Andro/550 XD PH compounds!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:32 AM
  3. 18 year old lifting and nutrition log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
  4. 19 Years old, creating a photo log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:40 PM