52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Taking 1cap Andro and 1 cap 550XD in morning and the same 12 hrs later.

    So, take 2 caps Andro and 2 caps 550 XD in morning and same at night?
    Yah sounds good...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Whew! The last 3 days of workouts were terrible! Lethargy setting in big time.

    I think it's time to switch from Ignite to Jack3d's DMAA type. I need the stims in it. Any problems with this interfering with the Finaflex 1Andro/550XD stack?
    Increased Ignite to 1-1/2 scoops and "bang" I'm back to the energy I felt the first week.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Increased Ignite to 1-1/2 scoops and "bang" I'm back to the energy I felt the first week.
    Yah I have been at a rounded scoop for about a month or so now. I never had to increase beyond that. It's fuggin killer
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Up 16 lbs and breaking PR's... Excellent!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Up 16 lbs and breaking PR's... Excellent!
    Yah and he's almost as old a fugger as me, I'm stoked... 3 more weeks!!! Never thought I would be this anxious for Xmas to be over...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. DW if Finaflex's 1Andro/550XD stack had these results for me then I can't wait to see what 1Alpha/550XD does for you! Will be watching your log closely.

    Tomorrow ends my cycle. Will give a summary of my gains and progress. Will also be logging PCT changes as well. Thanks to everyone that followed and helped.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Man your results have been inspiring and this has been a great log so far. I am here for the long haul I wanna see how the recovery goes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. I will be in an almost recomp mode but I will be starting off in the single digits body fat. I plan on adding pure quality. Rock hard mass. The weekly pics will tell the story. Watch me turn go fuggin stone.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

    Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

    Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

    Weight:
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!

    Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

    Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

    Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

    Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

    Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

    PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

    Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

    Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!
    awesome my man!
    that's great stuff, and a thorough update.
    i am stoked to hear of your success, and we appreciate your time logging your results!

  11. 17 dry lbs .. think about it...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

    Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

    Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

    Weight:
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!

    Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

    Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

    Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

    Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

    Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

    PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

    Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

    Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.
    Great job. Iwant that type of gains. Can't believe you intake was at that level and you put on so much. Very awesome job sir very awesome indeed.

  13. Thanks Chefbo. 1Andro kicked in at week 2 for me. I still can't believe the gains myself. We'll see how much is retained during PCT.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  14. 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log


    I gained 19.6lbs I'm down 2.5 pounds I believe and I'm at day 16 in pct or day 17 lol I'd have to check my log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  15. Pre, I've been following your log from the start. Good job man! Finaflex has worked well for us and I plan a 1Alpha cycle in the spring of next year. Thanks for following.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  16. 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log


    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Pre, I've been following your log from the start. Good job man! Finaflex has worked well for us and I plan a 1Alpha cycle in the spring of next year. Thanks for following.
    No problem, I am also planning a run in march, lean gains with a wicked cut. 95% finaflex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  17. Look forward to those logs
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. They are gonna be sick for sure! Mine should be in March too. Gonna already be lean and like you said Doug I will start out in the single digits and get buck from there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  19. 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    They are gonna be sick for sure! Mine should be in March too. Gonna already be lean and like you said Doug I will start out in the single digits and get buck from there.
    Damn going to be subbed to friggin 10 finaflex logs. You guys will sure get more shredded then me but heck we will need to do a final post on each others logs with a final picture of all of us.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Damn going to be subbed to friggin 10 finaflex logs. You guys will sure get more shredded then me but heck we will need to do a final post on each others logs with a final picture of all of us.
    we've had a lot of practice
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. I am down I should hopefully be in the 6% range with larger fuller muscles by the end of that particular run that is unless I pick a show to do that I will be "ON" for.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Here for the pct

  23. PCT Day 7 - 167 (-1 lb) Cycle Start - 151 lbs

    Dose
    1 cap Finaflex Revolution in morning and 1 cap 12 hrs later (2 caps per day)
    6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every day before bed

    Workout
    Still working out every morning at 6 AM. I concentrate on one major muscle group only and use pyramid and drop sets. This week has been a PR breaker for bench and squat. Amazing for me!

    Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi, whey isolate protein and BCAA. Just added Anteus Achilles for sore joints (see my log on this).

    Mood/Sides
    Feel good but miss the rapid recovery while on cycle. Libido is still a problem but have noticed the boys are not as sore as on cycle. It's only 7 days in and not expecting libido changes quite yet.

    Overall I'm still very happy with Finaflex products.

    Merry Christmas everyone.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  24. Now the fight begins as the hormonal products leave your system.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. No doubt, Kenpo I just came off a very long run and am 3 maybe a little over weeks into my PCT and my libido and testicle size is finally coming up. Not saying yours will take as long since I was on for a while but just giving you an idea of what it can be. SOme of the young bucks get it done very quickly just depends on the HPTA.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:32 AM
  3. 18 year old lifting and nutrition log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:27 AM
  4. 19 Years old, creating a photo log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Log in
Log in