52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

DW if Finaflex's 1Andro/550XD stack had these results for me then I can't wait to see what 1Alpha/550XD does for you! Will be watching your log closely.

Tomorrow ends my cycle. Will give a summary of my gains and progress. Will also be logging PCT changes as well. Thanks to everyone that followed and helped.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Man your results have been inspiring and this has been a great log so far. I am here for the long haul I wanna see how the recovery goes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I will be in an almost recomp mode but I will be starting off in the single digits body fat. I plan on adding pure quality. Rock hard mass. The weekly pics will tell the story. Watch me turn go fuggin stone.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

Weight:
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!

Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!
    awesome my man!
    that's great stuff, and a thorough update.
    i am stoked to hear of your success, and we appreciate your time logging your results!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

17 dry lbs .. think about it...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

Weight:

Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.
    Great job. Iwant that type of gains. Can't believe you intake was at that level and you put on so much. Very awesome job sir very awesome indeed.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Chefbo. 1Andro kicked in at week 2 for me. I still can't believe the gains myself. We'll see how much is retained during PCT.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

I gained 19.6lbs I'm down 2.5 pounds I believe and I'm at day 16 in pct or day 17 lol I'd have to check my log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Pre, I've been following your log from the start. Good job man! Finaflex has worked well for us and I plan a 1Alpha cycle in the spring of next year. Thanks for following.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Pre, I've been following your log from the start. Good job man! Finaflex has worked well for us and I plan a 1Alpha cycle in the spring of next year. Thanks for following.
    No problem, I am also planning a run in march, lean gains with a wicked cut. 95% finaflex.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Look forward to those logs
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

They are gonna be sick for sure! Mine should be in March too. Gonna already be lean and like you said Doug I will start out in the single digits and get buck from there.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    They are gonna be sick for sure! Mine should be in March too. Gonna already be lean and like you said Doug I will start out in the single digits and get buck from there.
    Damn going to be subbed to friggin 10 finaflex logs. You guys will sure get more shredded then me but heck we will need to do a final post on each others logs with a final picture of all of us.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Damn going to be subbed to friggin 10 finaflex logs. You guys will sure get more shredded then me but heck we will need to do a final post on each others logs with a final picture of all of us.
    we've had a lot of practice
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am down I should hopefully be in the 6% range with larger fuller muscles by the end of that particular run that is unless I pick a show to do that I will be "ON" for.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Here for the pct
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Day 7 - 167 (-1 lb) Cycle Start - 151 lbs

Dose
    1 cap Finaflex Revolution in morning and 1 cap 12 hrs later (2 caps per day)
    6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every day before bed

Workout
    Still working out every morning at 6 AM. I concentrate on one major muscle group only and use pyramid and drop sets. This week has been a PR breaker for bench and squat. Amazing for me!

Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi, whey isolate protein and BCAA. Just added Anteus Achilles for sore joints (see my log on this).

Mood/Sides
    Feel good but miss the rapid recovery while on cycle. Libido is still a problem but have noticed the boys are not as sore as on cycle. It's only 7 days in and not expecting libido changes quite yet.

Overall I'm still very happy with Finaflex products.

Merry Christmas everyone.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Now the fight begins as the hormonal products leave your system.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

No doubt, Kenpo I just came off a very long run and am 3 maybe a little over weeks into my PCT and my libido and testicle size is finally coming up. Not saying yours will take as long since I was on for a while but just giving you an idea of what it can be. SOme of the young bucks get it done very quickly just depends on the HPTA.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

have noticed the boys are not as sore as on cycle.
    i had an achey R nut for a day or two, then went away.
    last cycle i ran, it was my L nut that was hurting.

wild.

glad to hear pct is going well!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So please take my nut a achy breaky nut ...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Day 14 - 167.2 (-1 lb since cycle end. )

Overall +16 lbs since start of cycle.

Dose
    6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every night before bed

Workout
    This week has been a PR breaker for squat.

Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi, whey isolate protein,Antaeus Achilles and BCAA.

Mood/Sides
    Feel good and muscles still feel full. Libido is starting to come back. No soreness with testicles and they are starting to increase in size. Have to come up with a solution to the libido side effect while on cycle before my 1 Alpha cycle.

I'm still impressed with my results and Finaflex.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer
    PCT Day 14 - 167.2 (-1 lb since cycle end. )

Overall +16 lbs since start of cycle.

Dose
    6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every night before bed

Workout
    This week has been a PR breaker for squat.

Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi, whey isolate protein,Antaeus Achilles and BCAA.

Mood/Sides
    Feel good and muscles still feel full. Libido is starting to come back. No soreness with testicles and they are starting to increase in size. Have to come up with a solution to the libido side effect while on cycle before my 1 Alpha cycle.

I'm still impressed with my results and Finaflex.
    Squat pr?! **** yeah mane going to the gym for legs now!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Just checked and supposedly the transdermal from BPS will be coming pretty soon. It will probably be your best bet, that or some Stano.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just checked and supposedly the transdermal from BPS will be coming pretty soon. It will probably be your best bet, that or some Stano.
    Transdermal what
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Day 28 - 162 (-6 lbs since cycle end)

Overall +11 lbs since start of cycle.

Dose
    1 cap Finaflex Revolution in morning and 1 cap 12 hrs later (2 caps per day) 6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every night before bed

Workout
    Was non-existent due to catching the freaking flu. This stuff was nasty! Appetite was still there but no muscles would work! Lol

Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi and Antaeus Achilles.

Mood/Sides
    Libido is returning more. Testicles are almost back to normal.

Finaflex Cell Shock is great to drink when you need some extra cals while laid up in bed.

Kind of bummed over catching this miserable flu bug right after I worked so hard at my cycle. Oh well I'm back lifting as of this morning.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Kind of bummed over catching this miserable flu bug right after I worked so hard at my cycle.
    and of course - an unfortunate potential side-effect of any PH/DS/steroidal compound, stressing the immune system making you more susceptible to getting sick on/after cycle.
    sucks. even if you are proactive and do everything you can to avoid this potentiality, it can still get ya.

glad to hear you are the upside kenpo.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and of course - an unfortunate potential side-effect of any PH/DS/steroidal compound, stressing the immune system making you more susceptible to getting sick on/after cycle.
    sucks. even if you are proactive and do everything you can to avoid this potentiality, it can still get ya.

glad to hear you are the upside kenpo.
    That new multi would do wonders for this ...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

What new multi? Do tell please?

I'm back to 95% of health. Lifting every morning. One more day of Revolution but 10 more days of Pure Test.

I'm also going back on Creatrona after being off for 30 days (intentional based on some research I read that suggests taking 30 day breaks from creatine).

Lost about 10% of my normal strength. Weight is 162 and holding.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What new multi? Do tell please?

I'm back to 95% of health. Lifting every morning. One more day of Revolution but 10 more days of Pure Test.

I'm also going back on Creatrona after being off for 30 days (intentional based on some research I read that suggests taking 30 day breaks from creatine).

Lost about 10% of my normal strength. Weight is 162 and holding.

i just thought i'd leave this here.

ACTIVE MULTI™ is a complete multivitamin formulated to meet the demands of an active lifestyle. ACTIVE MULTI™ is built with ingredients that promote optimal wellness by working synergistically to create a healthy environment in the body.*

Powered by pTeroPure™ pterostibene and other robust ingredients like CoQ10 and Cissus Quadrangularis, ACTIVE MULTI™ boasts an all encompassing formula that can be used by both men and women to support a healthy and active lifestyle.*

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MATRIX
    L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan
    552 mg

SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
    Grape Seed Extract, pTeroPureā�¢† (pterostilbene)
    60 mg

MENTAL FOCUS MATRIX
    Flax Seed, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Ginko Bilboa
    210 mg

LIVER DETOXIFICATION MATRIX
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Schizandra Berry
    135 mg

JOINT SUPPORT MATRIX
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
    275 mg

DIGESTIVE HEALTH MATRIX
    Pancreatine Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme
    110 mg

HEART SUPPORT MATRIX
    Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10
    60 mg

**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    †pTeroPure is a trademark of chromaDex inc.

Amount Per Serving
    %DV*
    Vitamin A
    10,000IU
    200%

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
    300 mg
    500%

Vitamin D
    333 IU
    83%

Vitamin E
    200 IU
    667%

Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
    50 mg
    3,333%

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
    50 mg
    3,125%

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    50 mg
    2,500%

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
    50 mcg
    833%

Patothenic Acid (Calcium Panthothenate)
    50 mg
    500%

Niacin (Niacinamide)
    25 mg
    125%

Biotin
    25 mcg
    8%

Folic Acid (Folate)
    50 mcg
    13%

Calcium (From Calcium Carbonate)
    250 mg
    25%

Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
    150 mg
    38%

Iodine (as Kelp)
    50 mcg
    33%

Zinc (As Zinc Citrate)
    10 mg
    67%

Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
    50 mg
    1%

Copper (As Copper Gluconate)
    50 mg
    3%

Chromium (As Chromium GTF)
    50 mcg
    42%

Recommended Use

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (4 capsules) daily with food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 120 CAPSULES WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. TO REPORT ANY ADVERSE EVENT CALL 1-800-332-1088

Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. WARNING: Avoid excessive caffeine and intake of other stimulants while using this product. Discuss possible interactions and contradictions of this dietary supplement with other medicines currently prescribed by your doctor. Do not use this product in extreme heat conditions. Monitor eating habits and ensure proper food intake during use. CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 years old.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! I will be taking this when I run out of my other multi for sure if not before.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! I will be taking this when I run out of my other multi for sure if not before.
    What I am using doesn't touch this and look at the extra protection when you on cycle not to mention the joint support. I added 550 to my stack as you know but a little extra support for the system and the joints is most welcome. I will sleep better knowing I am getting mroe coverage
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Day 36 - 162 (-6 lbs since cycle end) Overall +11 lbs since start of cycle.

Dose
    Finished with Finaflex Revolution only taking 6 caps Finaflex Pure Test every night before bed

Workout
    Back to my usual 7 days a week morning routine.

Supps
    Finaflex Cell Shock, fish oil, multi and Antaeus Achilles. Added Creatrona back after a month off.

Mood/Sides
    Libido is so-so. Testicles seem to be lagging as to getting back to normal. I wonder if I need to use Clomid or just wait it out until I finish the Pure Test?

Still happy with keeping the gains from this cycle. Amazing!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing is good.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I agree and completely! I mean no denying 11 lbs off of non methylated products is damn impressive!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

So, does this make me an official Finaflex Freak! Lol

Can I get the coveted Finaflex Freak shirt now?

For my May cycle do you guys think I'm ready for a 1Alpha/550XD run?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So, does this make me an official Finaflex Freak! Lol

Can I get the coveted Finaflex Freak shirt now?
    welcome to manhood, ken

For my May cycle do you guys think I'm ready for a 1Alpha/550XD run?
    i wouldn't see why not..sounds tasty to me

how bout a current update pic ken?
    let's see the work!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

1-alpha 550 is still a pretty mild cycle when you consider sides. At our age you need to use some protate aid supps is all.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. I'm now a Finaflex Freak Man! Maybe change my login name. Lol

So next cycle it's going to be 1Alpha/550XD with plenty of support sups.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:32 AM
  3. 18 year old lifting and nutrition log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
  4. 19 Years old, creating a photo log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:40 PM