52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Significant increases on all major lifts and up 18 lbs wow.. I can't wait, less then 4 weeks for me. Then the madness begins. I seem to be able to make significant gains while running just around maintenance calories so being that I will be in a 16 week prep I will not try and put on a bunch of weight. I could very well cruise all the way through as I am already in really good shape.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Whew! The last 3 days of workouts were terrible! Lethargy setting in big time.

I think it's time to switch from Ignite to Jack3d's DMAA type. I need the stims in it. Any problems with this interfering with the Finaflex 1Andro/550XD stack?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Whew! The last 3 days of workouts were terrible! Lethargy setting in big time.

I think it's time to switch from Ignite to Jack3d's DMAA type. I need the stims in it. Any problems with this interfering with the Finaflex 1Andro/550XD stack?
    No but surprised you dont' get enough stim from ignite 2. Maybe it's because I don't drink coffee but I get a lot of stim.

4. DW I'm not a coffee or other caffeinated beverage drinker. I guess I'm one that gets immune to PWO's. Normally I rotate between Nitraflex, Jack3d and Assault. Ignite and Assault felt the same but within 4 weeks they had no effect.

5. Jack3d as in the original is way stronger than IGNITE 2 for energy, however pump wasn't so good. I used to take the OG IGNITE and put 1/2 scoop of jacked in it and TADA Money!!!! Jack3d goes a longer way and you get the crazy pumps IGNITE 2 gives not to mention the Aminosterone
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Jack3d as in the original is way stronger than IGNITE 2 for energy, however pump wasn't so good. I used to take the OG IGNITE and put 1/2 scoop of jacked in it and TADA Money!!!! Jack3d goes a longer way and you get the crazy pumps IGNITE 2 gives not to mention the Aminosterone

That's really strange cuz I'd have to take like 4 scoops of jacked3d and still I would feel the ignite more. I think I am a hyper responder to the mood elevators or something. Oh I am taking a rounded scoop. I found Jack3d strong at first but I built up a resistance and that doesn't seem to happen with ignite.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    DW I'm not a coffee or other caffeinated beverage drinker. I guess I'm one that gets immune to PWO's. Normally I rotate between Nitraflex, Jack3d and Assault. Ignite and Assault felt the same but within 4 weeks they had no effect.
    how long continuously have you been using stimulants?
    might be time for a total break from them.

not a fan of DMAA myself - there is no other compound in existence that i become as tolerant to within such a short timeframe. sux.

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how long continuously have you been using stimulants?
    might be time for a total break from them.

not a fan of DMAA myself - there is no other compound in existence that i become as tolerant to within such a short timeframe. sux.
    Funny again I got used to Jacked but other products like pro X, especially pro X actually I don't seem to build up tolerance much. Just when I think I am bang it hits me really hard. In the right way of course. I am curious to see what happens when I use the non dmaa version of pro X.

9. Snags. I only use stims during major workouts. I've only used Ignite 2 over the last 6 weeks of this cycle. I didn't switch to Jack3d yet.

I also cycle off them completely after every month of use. I quickly build up resistance to DMAA also.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's really strange cuz I'd have to take like 4 scoops of jacked3d and still I would feel the ignite more. I think I am a hyper responder to the mood elevators or something. Oh I am taking a rounded scoop. I found Jack3d strong at first but I built up a resistance and that doesn't seem to happen with ignite.
    Yeah I am normally a hyper responder to any stim. However IGNITE 2 is kind of just what the doctor ordered for me. I can use it to wake up and get myself going, and get into the gym by 4:30AM or I can take it at 6 PM and still be able to sleep at a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Snags. I only use stims during major workouts. I've only used Ignite 2 over the last 6 weeks of this cycle. I didn't switch to Jack3d yet.

I also cycle off them completely after every month of use. I quickly build up resistance to DMAA also.
    Sounds like a good plan. I don't get a speedy feeling from IGNITE 2, just energy that seems to be "On Demand" as in when doing work but not in between and I like that now that I am getting more used to it.
    Current Training Log -

11. Yes there is no over stim for me, I just always feel just the way I need to and that feeling is consistent.

12. It's the middle of my 8th week on cycle. I've broken my squat and incline bench PR. Finaflex 1Andro/550XD has been very good to me! Up about 16 lbs!

Question: I will be ending the cycle on Saturday and there are 8 caps of each remaining. I hate to store these away. Should I increase my dosage this week to use the remainder? Any benefit?

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    It's the middle of my 8th week on cycle. I've broken my squat and incline bench PR. Finaflex 1Andro/550XD has been very good to me! Up about 16 lbs!
    productive 8 weeks it's been eh?

Question: I will be ending the cycle on Saturday and there are 8 caps of each remaining. I hate to store these away. Should I increase my dosage this week to use the remainder? Any benefit?
    i don't see why not..you still taking 2 daily? bump it up to 4ed & run it out.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    It's the middle of my 8th week on cycle. I've broken my squat and incline bench PR. Finaflex 1Andro/550XD has been very good to me! Up about 16 lbs!

Possibly to give you an extra kick going into PCT... the first week of PCT is usually a pretty good week because of residual effect.

15. Taking 1cap Andro and 1 cap 550XD in morning and the same 12 hrs later.

So, take 2 caps Andro and 2 caps 550 XD in morning and same at night?

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Taking 1cap Andro and 1 cap 550XD in morning and the same 12 hrs later.

So, take 2 caps Andro and 2 caps 550 XD in morning and same at night?
    Yah sounds good...

17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Whew! The last 3 days of workouts were terrible! Lethargy setting in big time.

Increased Ignite to 1-1/2 scoops and "bang" I'm back to the energy I felt the first week.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Increased Ignite to 1-1/2 scoops and "bang" I'm back to the energy I felt the first week.
    Yah I have been at a rounded scoop for about a month or so now. I never had to increase beyond that. It's fuggin killer

19. Up 16 lbs and breaking PR's... Excellent!
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Up 16 lbs and breaking PR's... Excellent!
    Yah and he's almost as old a fugger as me, I'm stoked... 3 more weeks!!! Never thought I would be this anxious for Xmas to be over...

21. DW if Finaflex's 1Andro/550XD stack had these results for me then I can't wait to see what 1Alpha/550XD does for you! Will be watching your log closely.

Tomorrow ends my cycle. Will give a summary of my gains and progress. Will also be logging PCT changes as well. Thanks to everyone that followed and helped.

22. Man your results have been inspiring and this has been a great log so far. I am here for the long haul I wanna see how the recovery goes.
    Current Training Log -

23. I will be in an almost recomp mode but I will be starting off in the single digits body fat. I plan on adding pure quality. Rock hard mass. The weekly pics will tell the story. Watch me turn go fuggin stone.

24. Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

Weight:
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!

Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Total Gain of 17 lbs (151 now at 168) and I'm a very hard gainer! These are lean gains and not water!
    awesome my man!
    that's great stuff, and a thorough update.
    i am stoked to hear of your success, and we appreciate your time logging your results!

26. 17 dry lbs .. think about it...

27. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Final Day of Finaflex 1Andro/550XD Eight Week Cycle:

Dose:
    1 cap 1Andro and 1 cap 550XD in the morning and the same 12 hours later. At bedtime 1 cap of Revolution PCT.

Support:
    Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock.

Weight:

Workouts:
    Limited to 1 hour per day at 6 AM concentrating on major lifts using the pyramid to maximum and drop.

Strength:
    Standing Military Press: 20 lb increase
    Flat Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Incline Bench Press: 25 lb increase
    Deadlifts: 20 lb increase
    Squat: 25 lb increase

Side Effects:
    Mood: Mild aggression that results in some great workouts.
    Libido: Lost it around week 4. Testicles shrunk as expected.
    Stomach bloating that disappears overnight.

Recovery Time:
    Biggest factor here. Recovery times are incredibly fast allowing for above normal work volumes.

Physical Look:
    Everyday caloric target 2400. Even though this was 500 cals over normal there was no residual fat added to my dreaded stomach area. I literally went to bed full and woke up hungry.

PCT
    Starts tonight. 2 caps Revolution Black. 2 caps Pure Test every 8 hrs for a total of 6 per day.

Will continue normal workouts. Supps on PCT will be Fish oil, glucosamine, muti vitamin, BCAA's , Creatrona, Ignite 2 and Cell Shock. Will also continue with the same caloric target while on PCT.

Will continue weekly updates. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm expecting some mass loss during PCT. Will keep the weekly updates going. Thanks to all who supported me. If anyone has suggestions please add them.
    Great job. Iwant that type of gains. Can't believe you intake was at that level and you put on so much. Very awesome job sir very awesome indeed.

28. Thanks Chefbo. 1Andro kicked in at week 2 for me. I still can't believe the gains myself. We'll see how much is retained during PCT.
  29. 52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

I gained 19.6lbs I'm down 2.5 pounds I believe and I'm at day 16 in pct or day 17 lol I'd have to check my log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

30. Pre, I've been following your log from the start. Good job man! Finaflex has worked well for us and I plan a 1Alpha cycle in the spring of next year. Thanks for following.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 52 year old man wanting to start using anabolics
    By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:32 AM
  3. 18 year old lifting and nutrition log
    By jonesBones40 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:27 AM
  4. 19 Years old, creating a photo log
    By motiv8erJR in forum Pics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM