Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0

    Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***


    Ok guys started this cycle monday so heres my complete stats Im 5'5 currently 162 pounds about 16% bf, my main goals with this stack is to increase strength, cut a little body fat and possibly harden up a little bit. My current dose i monday was just 1-andro at 4 caps a day starting tuesday i went ahead and brought the 550-XD in at 2 caps a day sametime as the 1-Andro, so this will be my dose for both for the whole cycle duration which i expect will be about 6-8 week cycle. My diet is where i always have struggled but gonna try to keep it as clean as i can on this cycle. Im going to be eating around 3000 calories a day as clean as possibe. My support supplements will consit of my regular supps i take. Fish oil 3000mg a day, glucosimin condrotin combo with msn for joints, multi vitamin, saw palmetto, 1000mg vitamin C and Acia berry for ammune health because i tend to get sick on cycle very easily. My pct will be a OTC pct consisting of 6-bromo by transform supplements and daa from anabolic innovations for 4-6 weeks. I will try to update as much as possible i have 2 kids and work 50+ hours a week so will try to stay consistant with diet and routine. My routine is a 3 to 4 day split as follows back, bis chest, tris, and shoulders,legs with a few days inbetween of a little cardio and some abs or forearms. Started monday even though monday was a off day from the gym. My first workout on this cycle was yesterday not much new to report of course but had a good workout did back and bis yesterday. Going to try to do chest and tris tonight or if all else fails tomorrow. This is my first log so like mentioned will try to update as often as possible. Please feel free to give me some feedback im always open to suggestions.

  2. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    In for the fun...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    In for the fun...
    Glad to have you man
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    travwj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    I'm in, hope it's a good cycle.
  5. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    I'm in, hope it's a good cycle.
    Thanks man hope so too lol, today is day 5 nothing new to report still waiting for this stuff to kick in. Diet has been pretty good i was spot on yesterday, had a great workout last night did chest and triceps. Today is a day off from the gym will probably do a few miles on my bike tonight and possibly some abs. Diet today has slipped a little had oatmeal for breakfest at 5:00am but got a sausage potato bacon and egg breakfest burro for lunch from our cafiteria at work lol. Oh well ill try to keep it clean the rest of the week. No side affects to note of course as of yet, no change in energy or no increase or decrease in libido. Well keep updating.
  6. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    In Bro, do work!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Looks like the Flex reps hooked ya up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Been a few days since ive updated haven't had time to go to the gym in the last few days. Kinda been eating like crap over the weekend need to get diet back in check. Hasn't been to horrible but a few fast food stops here and there. Gonna do shoulders and legs tomorrow will update more then.
  9. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    Cmon my brotha!! Get back in the game!! Just stick to your guns and the gains will come!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  10. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Hope you're not feeling lethargic...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Hope you're not feeling lethargic...
    No lethargy thankfully just been really busy with home and kids BS going tonight to do back and bis did shoulders at home last night but couldn't go as heavy as I do in gym due to lack of equipment at home.
  12. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    I hear ya bro, sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  13. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I hear ya bro, sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done!
    For sure man I was reading Arnold's logs from back in the days and he did two muscles groups twice a day 6 days a week crazy ha ha and I have a hard enough time getting to gym 3 days a week lol. Well cycle is going well have noticed much of anything as of yet I'm 3 days into week 2. Did back and bis last night had a good work out. Pumps on bis were amazing but usually always get good pumps on bis was able to add a few pounds on all my lifts last night maybe mental but never the less I'll take it. I am noticing a little fat gain so gonna step up the cardio just a little. Other than that not much to report diet has still be so so I really need to get that dialed in to get the most out of this cycle.
  14. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    For me 550-XD started to shine around week 3 by that time there was a significantly noticable change in my body profile.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  15. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    For me 550-XD started to shine around week 3 by that time there was a significantly noticable change in my body profile.
    Cool brother I can't wait for this stuff to kick in feeling good today lots of energy went and ran a few miles this morning. You took 4 caps a day of 550 though correct? I'm only taking 2 right now and 4 1-andro. Think I could bump up the the 550-XD to 4 a day as well or would that be too much?
  16. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0


    In for this man. Kill it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  17. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Cool brother I can't wait for this stuff to kick in feeling good today lots of energy went and ran a few miles this morning. You took 4 caps a day of 550 though correct? I'm only taking 2 right now and 4 1-andro. Think I could bump up the the 550-XD to 4 a day as well or would that be too much?
    I would keep your supplementation the same and let everybody get real comfy before tweaking anything. Id wait till around the end of week three to assess a need for change. I cant imagine it will be long before the ALPHA MALE rises! Keep killing it and the results will come.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Yah let it kick in for a bit then adjust if needed but if this is your first run then I would not make adjustments...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Yea for sure guys thanks for the info I think I'll definetly stay where I'm at now. Had a great workout yesterday did chest and triceps I'm definitely feeling it today in my chest. Today is a off day but think I might do a 4-5 mile bike ride tonight and some abs feel good though strength has gone up a little nothing crazy of course still early in the game. Will keep updated sides are non existent I do worry about libido a little bit as I'm reading logs on andro and have seen that a few times. I'm married and the wife never puts out anyway so whatever ha ha.
  20. Registered User
    bigthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    New to ph's working out for about 9 years. This is my line up of supplement taking at the regular amount 550 xd, ignite 2, cell shock, bpi build hd, fish oil, protein, multivitamin. Question is can i take the 550 xd and ignite 2 together. Any advise would be appreciated.
  21. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigthing
    New to ph's working out for about 9 years. This is my line up of supplement taking at the regular amount 550 xd, ignite 2, cell shock, bpi build hd, fish oil, protein, multivitamin. Question is can i take the 550 xd and ignite 2 together. Any advise would be appreciated.
    I don't see a problem with it man I've always taken prework outs on my cycles before and never had a issue. However if u have any problems with blood pressure I would steer clear of pre workouts on cycle. If u have any problems with feeling light headed or rapid heart beat then discontinue the pre workout. With 550-XD I haven't seen to many issues with people having blood pressure issues.
  22. Registered User
    bigthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot

    I don't see a problem with it man I've always taken prework outs on my cycles before and never had a issue. However if u have any problems with blood pressure I would steer clear of pre workouts on cycle. If u have any problems with feeling light headed or rapid heart beat then discontinue the pre workout. With 550-XD I haven't seen to many issues with people having blood pressure issues.
    OK, so you saying any ingredients in the ignite 2 wouldn't throw off the 550-XD. And Iam good to continually take my creatine BPI Build HD and my recovery Finaflex cell shock.
  23. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigthing

    OK, so you saying any ingredients in the ignite 2 wouldn't throw off the 550-XD. And Iam good to continually take my creatine BPI Build HD and my recovery Finaflex cell shock.
    Ya man good to go only thing I might change is take out the creative and save for pct. Other than that golden bro.
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    If you need it during cycle by all means. Some cycles have you energived sot you might as well save ignite for PCT others might have you feeling a bit lethargic so you need a boost.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User
    bigthing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    If you need it during cycle by all means. Some cycles have you energived sot you might as well save ignite for PCT others might have you feeling a bit lethargic so you need a boost.
    OK thanks is there anything else I need to be informed of that may help out. Dosage, stacking, etc.
  26. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.
  27. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot
    Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.
    What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  28. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    What day are you on in your cycle....?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0


    Should be his 2nd week if I'm reading it right. Plus I'm sure body size makes a different on effect as in the longer or higher dose you need. For instance I'm 5'8 140. I'm sure it would be a lot different for me then you.
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    well if it's second week only then we should not even be discussing potency yet... there should be strength increases by week 3 though. Some get them earlier true. Some people don't get as much out of it, I will admit that it does not convert the same for everybody. That's the chance you take. If my the end of week 4 you don't get anything at all then you know the product is not for you. Watch the mirror close though look for signs of growth, just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not working. Everybody's different.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating
  32. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating
    And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....
    Yea I don't know I am noticing a little bit of atrophy so guess its doing something.
  34. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  35. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?
    No man my nuts are getting smaller :/ LOL hope I'm not to shut down by PCT I might have to bust out the tamoxifien. Well haven't been able to work out at all since Saturday I went and did legs and shoulder had a great work out. Both my kids are sick right now with strep so haven't been able to go. Did a little bi's and tri's at home last night but nothing compared to my normal routine. Gonna try to hit gym tonight and do chest and back.
  36. Registered User
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Answers
    0


    LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  37. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.
    Ya for sure man I went with 6bromo and daa because pct black has the same AI that 550-XD has in it so wanted to mix it up a little. I am noticing a little nipple sensitivity today more to the right of the nipple hope it passes will keep an eye on it. Should I take a erase cap at night to help it along you think?
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down
    Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?
  40. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?
    Depends on how lean you are... Epi-v is a finishing product, for a lean hard look but you want to be close to peak when done...if you are within 10 lbs of where you want to be lean wise then Epi-v is a damn fine product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. Stacking Finaflex 1 Andro with Finaflex EPI-V Question
    By mrhoward1ga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in