How Do I Know My Product Is Legit?

1. Registered User

Post How Do I Know My Product Is Legit?

I just have a question regarding finaflex products. I have been looking online to purchase some finaflex alc + cla and I have noticed several different colors in the pills. I have seen yellow, red, and maroon colored pills, are any of these legit or are all of them legit? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by akoni324
    I just have a question regarding finaflex products. I have been looking online to purchase some finaflex alc + cla and I have noticed several different colors in the pills. I have seen yellow, red, and maroon colored pills, are any of these legit or are all of them legit? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
    Hey bro. The yellow ALC+CLA tablets are the discontinued version. The new version is now in capsule form and is red. The new version is more bio-available and is easier on the stomach. As for wether or not they are legitimate Finaflex products all I can say on that is if you buy your supplements from a Finaflex supplement retailer you will be fine. If you are buying them from some random guy off of Craig's list then well...you know. ALC+CLA is not an overly expensive product so I don't see people trying to make fakes there is just not a market for that, but then again you just never know. Good luck bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User

Thanks for the info turning green. I've been looking at amazon and nutra planet, just trying to get the best deal for my money. I do appreciate the heads up. Thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    I have some of the older batch but they may have changed color ... I have to ask Al what color they are...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I know my gear is legit?
    By Spidersilva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
  3. How do I know if nolva is working?
    By maxxx88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
  5. How do You Know if Your Food is Genetically Modified?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:47 PM