PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

Name:  PCTblack.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  14.2 KB

PCT Revolution Black: The Complete Post Cycle Therapy!

Product Highlights:

• Revitalize Energy Levels!
    • Cardiovascular Support!
    • Restore Liver Enzymes!
    • Amplify Testosterone!
    • Block Estrogen!
    • Shield Prostate!

ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution Black is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy that has ever been introduced! By combining five essential pieces into the PCT puzzle, ReDefine Nutrition has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution Black. When taken as directed, PCT Revolution Black will revitalize testosterone levels, leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive!
    The NEW PCT Revolution Black is built with Arimistane™, a revolutionary new legal aromatase inhibitor unmatched in its effectiveness in battling the war on estrogen. Taken as directed, PCT Revolution™ will revitalize testosterone levels leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive.*
    Battling The War Against Estrogen

We have all heard people brag about sh*t in the gym...from countless unverified 1 Rep Maxes to the old man who says he used to be as jacked as you are when he was younger (yeah right gramps). One thing that I have NEVER heard someone brag about though is an elevated estrogen level. Let’s face it, elevated estrogen levels are not something to be proud of, especially in the gym. All joking aside, let’s talk about estrogen for a minute and discuss its role in bodybuilding.

Estrogen, like testosterone, is a hormone that is important in human development, contributing to the development of secondary sex characteristics. ESTROGEN makes a woman a woman. TESTOSTERONE makes a man a man.

Too much estrogen can negatively impact performance in the gym.

The optimal environment for muscle growth in the body is created by effectively managing estrogen and maximizing testosterone and luteinizing hormones (LH).

Redefine Nutrition introduces Arimistane™, a revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels!
    Ingredient Overview

Testosterone Amplification Blend:

• D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in human studies to boost natural testosterone in human males in 12 days.
    • Fenugreek has demonstrated a significant effect on aspects of libido and works to maintain testosterone levels.

Cardiovascular Support:

• Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 have proven to be a one-two punch managing HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.
    • Increase circulation and ease of passage of blood through heart valves

Liver Enzyme Matrix:

• Powerful combination of NAC and Silymarin helps detoxify liver and restore healthy liver enzyme levels.
    • Silymarin has also been shown to protect the liver from toxins.

Prostate Shield:

• Pygeum Africanum is known to control the growth of the prostate gland, and has been identified as the first naturally occurring ingredient to do so.
    • Real levels of Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Stinging Nettle, and Selenium make this a complete prostate shield. Trust PCT Revolution as your complete Post Cycle Product!

Active Ingredient, Arimistane™:
    Arimistane™ is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Arimistane™ reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction.

Arimistane™ has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AIs to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. See graph to left...

Use Arimistane™ to effectively manage estrogen and increase testosterone levels...now this is something to brag about!
    References:

Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205 | Burnett-Bowie SA, Roupenian KC, Dere ME, Lee H, Leder BZ. Effects of aromatase inhibition in hypogonadal older men: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print] | J. Raman, P. Schlegel Aromatase Inhibitors for Male Infertility The Journal of Urology, Volume 167, Issue 2, Pages 624-629. | Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10 | Numazawa M, Tsuji M, Mutsumi A; Studies on aromatase inhibition with 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione: its 3 beta-rededuction and time-dependent irreversible binding to aromatase with human placental microsomes; J Steriod Biochem. 1987 Sep 28 (3): 337-44 | Njar VC, Grun G, Hartmann RW; Evaluation of 6,7-aziridinyl steroids and related compounds as inhibitors of aromatase (P-450arom); J Enzyme Inhib. 1995; 9(3): 195-202

Name:  creatrona.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  64.0 KB

Crea-Trona (120 capsules)

Manufactured By: Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex)

Finaflex Crea-Trona: Sport Performance at It's Best!

FINAFLEX® introduces Crea-Trona®, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation forever! Crea-Trona® delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating PH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity.* Crea-Trona® has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine! Use Crea-Trona® to effectively increase ATP production in muscle cells and increase performance in the gym, on the field, or on the mat.* Trust FINAFLEX® to deliver to the market a Creatine product unmatched in its effectiveness and performance delivering what you want...RESULTS!*
    Key Benefits:

• Increase Creatine Bioavailability*
    • Strength + Power + Lean Muscle*
    • No Loading Cycle Necessary*
    • Minimal Water Retention*
    • Enhance Performance*

Crea-Trona Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Crea-Trona®
    (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates)
    1,000 mg
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6

Name:  puretest.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  44.7 KB

FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix!Product Highlights:

• Stimulate Testosterone Levels!
    • Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition!
    • Extreme Sex Drive Amplification!

Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels in human beings. Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase LH and testosterone release in human males in just 12 days! D-Aspartic Acid has been proven to boost testosterone in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some "labortory" study that some supplements companies use to "validate" their latest and greatest ingredients. When taken regularly, Pure Test results in a dramatic increase in strength, energy levels, and sex drive!
    Boost Your Test With the Best, FinaFlex Pure Test!

FinaFlex Pure Test Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 120
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) 500 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

FinaFlex Pure Test Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 4-6 capsules for 30 days consecutively. Take FinaFlex Pure Test every night at bedtime to maximize effectiveness as a testosterone elevator. For optimal results, use FinaFlex Pure Test for 6-12 weeks. For extreme results, take two servings of FinaFlex Pure Test for 4-8 weeks. Do not use FinaFlex Pure Test for more than 90 days consecutively.

Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Well those who followed my epi-v shredding might be interested in my PCT experience and I have it all lined up and actually started Friday...

First of all here's the pics from my Epi-v finale...

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  11.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  12.9 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  11.8 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  9.6 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  10.5 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  14.4 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  11.4 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  12.5 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  12.7 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

As you can see I shredded up pretty nicely... I have to say I feel pretty good for a guy that was on cycle for what 14-15 weeks. The libido is extreme and even more so since I added in Pure Test.. and the boys are large and firm... I would actually say the libido is a bit out of control.. I am a bit worn down I will have to admit so I am being pretty conservative with the weight when lifting. I am doing the warrior full body workout 1 working set followed by a double drop...love this routine feels good...I wil be progressive with this as well...

Diet wise I took my ativity down to sedentary and that way I can factor in all my activity. Doing so has me at 3600 wd's and 2400 nwd's to maintain based on my activity times a factor of .8 ...

Here is yesterday ..

The crackers were a miss ... didn't mean them but it's been a long run and I was a bit burnt out and hungry... I will make it up during the week.. For those that dont' know I have a spreadsheet that calclulates how much I can eat for my free day (friday) based on my week of eating and activity which encourages me to hold the line.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.94%

Great pics... You did an awesome Job!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Great pics... You did an awesome Job!
    Thanks, yah I am pleased with my effort. The main place I can improve is off season or maintenance when not cutting. The plan I am outlining here will keep me lean all year and look out for the 55 version of the old fugger!!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Incredible pics Doug! Looking large, lean, and very dry

Subbed for PCT!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed... since I might be using this stuff

so you did more machines near your six week mark?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Incredible pics Doug! Looking large, lean, and very dry

Subbed for PCT!
    Thanks again Rick, yah PCT is starting out smoothly but it usually does. I feel pretty good about this lineup...

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    subbed... since I might be using this stuff

so you did more machines near your six week mark?
    Less compound lifting for sure, too easy for injuries as you get hyper lean... some machines for sure...like reverse hacks as apposed to regular squats etc...
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Inn doug.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Thanks again Rick, yah PCT is starting out smoothly but it usually does. I feel pretty good about this lineup...

Less compound lifting for sure, too easy for injuries as you get hyper lean... some machines for sure...like reverse hacks as apposed to regular squats etc...
    what about leg press?
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Always supporting you, Doug!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Pics look farkin tight Dougz.Looking forward to an insanely good PCT.Good work
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Inn doug.
    Thanks for joining ...

what about leg press?
    I did some of that as well earlier on, the last five weeks I supersetted reverse hacks (Very deep) with a double drop on leg extensions...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Always supporting you, Doug!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Pics look farkin tight Dougz.Looking forward to an insanely good PCT.Good work
    Thanks, I am pretty pleased with the way thngs went this year. That being said I will never be totally satisfied so I am planning on tackling my biggest problem and that is my off season conditioning. I have a good plan in place to maintain sub 10% till I start to condition again in January....big plans then
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Well I am pretty damn stiff from yesterday's full body workout, a change in vernue will do that to you...I am liking the effect the products have but I would be lying if I didn't say I am missing the stim from the Epi-v on days like today. I feel a bit worn out but have to take it easy with the dmaa for a while. On that happy note though I am experimenting with the new ignite 2 sans DMAA and I like it just as much as the stuff that has the Geranium... It's a good stim and all the other goodies are still there...

Here's the new ingredient profile ...

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  77.6 KB
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Yesterdays Workout ...

Decline DB Bench Press 80 80/70/60
    Bent Over DB Row, 60 60/50/40
    Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement) 35 35/30/25
    DB Hammer Curls 50 50/42.5/35
    DB Overhead Triceps Extension 65 65/55/45
    Leg Press 470 470/420/370
    Leg Curls 100 100/85/70
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Yesterdays Eats

Now my base amount for a workout day is 2800 cals for no activity but add in the fact that I did 1828 cals of activity and 80% of that gets added onto my allowed total for the day. So I am way ahead on this one. As a matter of fact by 1133.4 cals which gets added to my free day and makes up for my overeating on the weekend... so I will spell it out...

2800 base + (total cals activity *.8) - Cals Eaten = burned/excess so ....

2800 + (1828 * .8) - 3129 = 1133.4 burned
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Sick profile of ignite
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

I so have to try out the new Ignite reformulation. Loved the last one
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Looking great Doug! This should be a damn good PCT!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Sick profile of ignite
    Yah that it is and wow it does deliver .. did another shot of the new formula this morning and gave out 4 more samples, so far nobody notices a difference, it might even be better...

I so have to try out the new Ignite reformulation. Loved the last one
    Yah and you shouldn't miss a beat, like I keep saying DMAA was not as central an ingredient as most pre-workouts there's lots of other fun stuff that make this product rock.. body stim that's where its' really at...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking great Doug! This should be a damn good PCT!
    Thanks Chris I think my best year ever adn even though I am in PCT and incrased cals I am only up a half pound from this time last week and I think I look a bit bigger so I am likely going to do more pics on Saturday in the gym...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Today's efort...decent workout I surprised myself on front squats, they were stellar and I have not done them for a while... fuggin A...

Lat pulldowns 150 150/135/120
    Db Bench flat 80 80/70/60
    L-Lateral Raise 25 25/20/15
    Close Grip Bench 145 145/125/105
    Barbell Curls 105 105/90/75
    Front Squats 220 220/190/160
    Stiff Leg Deads 215 215/195/175
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Well now, today is a burn day so just the regular walking but will still burn a lot of cals as I will be doing another spray tan for some pics I want to do on Saturday... so I have to walk up town which will add another hour of brisk walking. I still am very lean and I think a bit fuller...

I have to comment again on the new ignite without dmaa, I think they fuggin nailed it, It lasted me about 6 hours too...wow...

Feeling good muscle energy too, Crea-Trona must be kicking in and I think that is where the fullness must be coming from. Libido is just nasty and nads are big and firm... I feel quite agressive still and almost a week into PCT...don't feel much different except I miss the stim sometimes on my burn days...man that really does make a difference when walking early in the morning.

Yesterday's Eats pretty on the mark, a bit more powder but I want to keep the protein close to 40% of my diet if I can... I was supposed to have egg whites instead of a shake late in the day but was kind of stuffed...

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Activity ...

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 200 1550
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 80 372
    Daily Total / Goal 280 1922

So if you add 2800 cals allowance on burn days for sedentary activity and (1922 of actual activity * .8) and subtract 3580 intake I am 757.6 to the good. This gets added on to my refeed....
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

U eating at maintenance?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

U eating at maintenance?
    Yes based on my activity that is 3600 wd's and 2400 nwd's ...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Oooh new development here I can feel some energy surging through my body ... not like BA but deeper and not tingly ... Crea-Trona I presume.. man feels good.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%

Oooh new development here I can feel some energy surging through my body ... not like BA but deeper and not tingly ... Crea-Trona I presume.. man feels good.
    oooo.... thats sounds fun!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

oooo.... thats sounds fun!
    Yah next dose same kind of thing... hey Crea-trona Powder is coming and it's supposed to work right from the first dose
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Ok I have never taken Creatine like this before the muscle energy is just there all the time and you can feel it!! I don't know why this isn't selling out... I think it's 12.99 or something at nutra ... wholy shyte...

Got my spray tan yesterday and Ashlinn the owner took it in hand and did some extra toning and she is a perfectionist. Wonderful job...

Can't wait till I start eating today big carbup planned..

I am looking about as lean and have more volume it seems, will be interested in how the pics turn out...

Yesterdays Eating

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%

Doug any info on the 1 alpha yet? just got the post on facebook.
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

New pics plz Doug when they are ready
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Oh boy !!! Oh my God!! I have been trying to keep my mouth shut but can hardly contain myself!! Lets just say I see it as the missing link in ph's of this nature I am so excited about this ...

New pics plz Doug when they are ready
    yah my carb up has me spilled over a bit still but I have about 5 hours to clean up more, may not be as good as previous pics for cuts but I definitely have more volume....
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Here is all I know...

Name:  1alpha.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  83.3 KB
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Name:  1alpha2.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  41.8 KB
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Pics

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  66.4 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  31.6 KBName:  3.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  70.1 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  28.8 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  36.9 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  65.9 KBName:  7.JPG
Size:  67.3 KBName:  8.JPG
Size:  67.1 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  67.7 KBName:  10 .jpg
Views: 113
Size:  27.2 KB
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Pics look great Doug. Noticeably fuller, and Just as lean. Nice job!
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Got some sick delt separation and traps man...
    Chest looks tops man.
    Abs come up super duper bro. Well done
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes based on my activity that is 3600 wd's and 2400 nwd's ...
    How do build burn days work for ya?
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Pics look great Doug. Noticeably fuller, and Just as lean. Nice job!
    Thanks Rick if I am not quite as lean it's really hard to tell as I did not gain hardly anything at all. A lot of the fullness is the Crea-trona and eating maintenance that's why I decided to do one more set of pics...

Got some sick delt separation and traps man...
    Chest looks tops man.
    Abs come up super duper bro. Well done
    Thanks runner yah I am really digging the separation I got this year....

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    How do build burn days work for ya?
    I just use the IF calculator at maintenance and added in my average activity so I think I am around -20 on burn days and +20 on non burn days.. anywho it works out to 3600 and 2400...

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. How long do you run PCT?
    By fatherenis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:58 AM
  5. PCT Question guys -> How long?
    By WannaGro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:55 PM