Slight rash on my neck currently on a 1-andro cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Slight rash on my neck currently on a 1-andro cycle

1. New Member

Slight rash on my neck currently on a 1-andro cycle

Hello all,

I have been on 1-Andro for 33 days now at 4 caps per day. Looks like a have started to develop a bit of a rash on my neck so the question is do you guys think i should move in to PCT now or finish my cycle (plan was to use one more bottle at 4 caps per day) for a total of 48 days and then start pct.

Thanks

Lavant

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMac View Post
    Hello all,

I have been on 1-Andro for 33 days now at 4 caps per day. Looks like a have started to develop a bit of a rash on my neck so the question is do you guys think i should move in to PCT now or finish my cycle (plan was to use one more bottle at 4 caps per day) for a total of 48 days and then start pct.

Thanks

Lavant
    Don't know if the rash would even be caused by the 1-Andro... I haven't heard of it...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member

I have asked around and nobody has heard of PH's causing rashes so i will have to chalk it up to a dull razor or something. I am continuing on the cycle which will end up being 48 days (just shy of 7 weeks). I have gained 10 pounds so far 34 days into the cycle so i am happy with the results thus far. Thanks for responding DW
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMac View Post
    I have asked around and nobody has heard of PH's causing rashes so i will have to chalk it up to a dull razor or something. I am continuing on the cycle which will end up being 48 days (just shy of 7 weeks). I have gained 10 pounds so far 34 days into the cycle so i am happy with the results thus far. Thanks for responding DW
    Yep those are good results... very similar to what others are experiencing in that time frame...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would one arm lateral raises be easier on my neck?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. Please give advice on my current routine! (bulking)
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:11 AM
  3. Suggestions on my current (Updated) plan
    By dpatterson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:35 PM
  4. seeking input on my current workout..
    By xtatic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 09:38 PM
  5. Sudden rash on my arm
    By bigred869 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 07:10 PM