1-andro first time

  1. New Member
    chachi1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.95%

    1-andro first time


    hey , looking to use 1-andro for the first time, was also getting pct black andd pure test 1 bottle each,

    just wanted to know if one bottle of each would be enough to so results.
    iam 28 have been working out for 5 yrd, start 170 now around 215 pretty lean. iv used many supplements / test booster in the past.
    trying to get more size , raise my strength level and get harder

    was thinking of useing 1-andro 2 caps a day for 30 days followed by the pct/puretest
    or would 550 XD be a better choice

    thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chachi1984 View Post
    hey , looking to use 1-andro for the first time, was also getting pct black andd pure test 1 bottle each,

    just wanted to know if one bottle of each would be enough to so results.
    iam 28 have been working out for 5 yrd, start 170 now around 215 pretty lean. iv used many supplements / test booster in the past.
    trying to get more size , raise my strength level and get harder

    was thinking of useing 1-andro 2 caps a day for 30 days followed by the pct/puretest
    or would 550 XD be a better choice

    thanks
    Straight size 1-andro would be a good choice, 550 if you want to recomp but you will still see good lean mass gain just drier and less overall weight gain. 1-andro is not super wet though and can be used and stay lean.

    I think you can get 7-8 lbs out of one bottle if your diet is good and you are a first timer who responds well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would go without the 1-Andro for your goal of size and strength gains. Glad you are following up with PCT Black and Pure Test...this is a great combo for PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    chachi1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I would go without the 1-Andro for your goal of size and strength gains. Glad you are following up with PCT Black and Pure Test...this is a great combo for PCT.
    would 1 bottle be enough, first time user and all
  5. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1 bottle at the recommended dose will give you results, especially being a first time PH user. As you gain experience with these compounds you may want to look at longer cycle lengths, but for now I would assess how your body reacts to the 1-Andro and go from there.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    1 bottle at the recommended dose will give you results, especially being a first time PH user. As you gain experience with these compounds you may want to look at longer cycle lengths, but for now I would assess how your body reacts to the 1-Andro and go from there.
    Yep
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. New Member
    chachi1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.95%

    hey what would be best way to use these three, prob getting them tommrow
    550 xd,puretest and pct
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chachi1984 View Post
    hey what would be best way to use these three, prob getting them tommrow
    550 xd,puretest and pct
    If it's just the one bottle of 550 2 ed for 30 days then 2 ed of pct and pure test at 4 ed
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time on 1-andro/first pro hormone, help please. Jumping the gun?
    By birdmane in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:58 AM
  2. 1st time PH, Andro RX Then TREN
    By Ms9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:09 PM
  3. First time with 1-Andro
    By MikeSammons32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. 4-Andro Detection Time
    By Schmazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
  5. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in