ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very nice work al! Definitely a big difference this week!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you to Tiny & Kleen, I'm doing my best and I know Kleen, DreamWeaver, Green, & LTL R doing their best too!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking leaner for sure. Great job Al!
    Yah he's back... just a bit clouded over last week, like we all figured...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Sneak-Peak Beatches... 06/09/2012

Beat that... Kleen... I F@cked guys like you in PRISON!!!
    Oh and Morry... R U sure you want to stand next to the Sheer AWESOMENESS that which is ScottyDoc???
    www.finaflex.com
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sneak-Peak Beatches... 06/09/2012

Beat that... Kleen... I F@cked guys like you in PRISON!!!
    Oh and Morry... R U sure you want to stand next to the Sheer AWESOMENESS that which is ScottyDoc???
    Al you are doing so AWESOME! Each week you get better and better and there is a huge NOTICEABLE difference from last week here. I need to come stay with you ASAP and get myself kicked on track properly

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Al you are doing so AWESOME! Each week you get better and better and there is a huge NOTICEABLE difference from last week here. I need to come stay with you ASAP and get myself kicked on track properly

~Rosie~
    If you come stay and train with me... You will either Love me or Hate me, because my workouts are Hard-Core and intense! This is why Morry & I get along so well, because we punish ourselves in the gym and make the weights Cry!!!

Consistency...consistency...co nsistency!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

If you come stay and train with me... You will either Love me or Hate me, because my workouts are Hard-Core and intense! This is why Morry & I get along so well, because we punish ourselves in the gym and make the weights Cry!!!

Consistency...consistency...co nsistency!!!
    You know I will train just as hard as you guys! Punishing myself in the gym has pretty much been it this week - pain, pain, and MORE pain!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dude... total broner. You fuggin killed it this week
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Al- what's your rest between sets?? You're pumping a lot of sets for an hour or less! I try to keep rest under a minute, and do.. But lifts still seem to reach an hour and a half .. Abs included (most of the time)

Also- from your experience, do u believe in more or less frequent AB work.. Are all the Fancy movements necessary for total development or what basics do u find to suit you best? Thanks!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice job bro!
    PES Representative
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am right there with ya. Sneak preview BIATCH!!!!
    Name:  abs.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  3.9 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Scotty after taking a second look you don't Even look like the same focking dude wtf!!
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn good progress Al! That is very impressive to say the least. This might be your week to steal bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Scotty after taking a second look you don't Even look like the same focking dude wtf!!
    Thank You... Hahaha, wait until next week, this week starts my carb-cycling... and with my body or should I say the way my body reacts to carb-cycling it is truly my secret-weapon!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Al- what's your rest between sets?? You're pumping a lot of sets for an hour or less! I try to keep rest under a minute, and do.. But lifts still seem to reach an hour and a half .. Abs included (most of the time)

Also- from your experience, do u believe in more or less frequent AB work.. Are all the Fancy movements necessary for total development or what basics do u find to suit you best? Thanks!
    1-2mins tops, but I try to keep it right at a minute if possible! Also, I usually (whether I list it or not) will super-set my abs or calves in with my last exercise of that day's body part, that way I squeeze it in without taking a lot of my time, but it does keep me moving and sweating and keeps my intensity high, which in my honest opinion, the way I am designed being an easy gainer, but hard on me to stay lean, I do best when lift light weights, high reps & high intensity, keeps me big, full, & lean and honestly, I'm 38yrs old and stronger than 95% of the men +/- my age just because I have lifted weights my entire life, so for that other 5% that lift for strength, they can have it, not my cup of tea anymore... plagued me with way too many injuries lifting that way!

I like doing my Abs 2-3 x's per week with little to no weight (bodyweight only) my abs & obliques are already fairly thick and well developed (under the fat of course) so it is my job to keep them strong for my bodyweight with much endurance (core strength prevents injuries) high reps. I like doing lots of crunches and hanging leg lifts with lots of twisting motion to incorporate my obliques as much as possible... oh and lying swim kicks to hit those really lower (above the crotch) abs... so in short, lots and lots of reps, mainly just the basics, nothing too fancy in my opinion!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks al
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

06/10/2012 - Update Picture

I love this picture...
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin' good dude.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I love this picture...
    This is sick al! You are the focking man!
    PES Representative
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love this picture...
    Wow...nice work Al!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah that is as good as I have ever seen you Al and you have 2 weeks left to improve.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I love this picture...

WOW!!! Making some great progress bud! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the biggest you have been with this BF%?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

HEY THOR!!!!

Jus Sayin!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

HEY THOR!!!!

Jus Sayin!
    Fuggin great movie..
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I love this picture...
    GRRRR, making me hate myself for all the binging still going on...I need to STOP destroying myself!!! Looking good though, Al

~Rosie~

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    WOW!!! Making some great progress bud! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the biggest you have been with this BF%?
    Yes, I am 230Lbs in that picture and am currently 226Lbs and expect to be down to at least 215Lbs by the end of this on Monday June 25th pictures! Then I start my contest with Morry and I will have 3 weeks to drop down to well whatever BF I have left to drop, will probably fill up/carb up for a week, then carb back down and dry out again, I honestly do not think I can get much lower than 210Lbs, who knows maybe, if it is there to shed, I will drop it, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice and keep in mind guys that his ultra lean pics of him when he was bald were what like 183-185 right Al. I think that is how heavy you said you were then, that would be 20-25 lbs of new muscle at 210 and same leanness HOLY CRAPCYCLES!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

230 in that pic I can't see him going lower than 215, you could probably recomp down to 220 and be rilpped to shyte...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Nice and keep in mind guys that his ultra lean pics of him when he was bald were what like 183-185 right Al. I think that is how heavy you said you were then, that would be 20-25 lbs of new muscle at 210 and same leanness HOLY CRAPCYCLES!
    My Silver Surfer and pre Silver Surfer picts (ie. Avatar) is me at 183Lbs, but this picture I'm posting right here is me at exactly 203Lbs and I'm bald in both!

Again... Me at 203Lbs (Halloween 2010)

I think I can get close if not all the way here (BF%) by June 25, if not by then, definitely by the time I hit the Lake with Morry for July 4th! I have no intentions of getting any leaner than I am in this picture, too depleted and exhausted all the time, not worth it, takes the fun out of looking so good (IMO)!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I think you can do it.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Looking fuggin mean broseph...Makes me look like the stay puffed marshmallow man...FML
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looking fuggin mean broseph...Makes me look like the stay puffed marshmallow man...FML
    I know that you know that I know that Kleen knows that DW knows that you know... it is all DIET!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Sneak Preview (06/16/2012)... I don't think I really look any leaner to be honest, but I am down from 230Lbs last week's picture to 224Lbs this posted picture, so down 6Lbs from last week! Who knows I feel great, lean & mean baby!

Don't mind my DreamWeaver facial expression... Bahahahaahahahahah!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Sneak Preview (06/16/2012)... I don't think I really look any leaner to be honest, but I am down from 230Lbs last week's picture to 224Lbs this posted picture, so down 6Lbs from last week! Who knows I feel great, lean & mean baby!

You could have lost weight re food and water then, Al, but I doubt that was it, and I know you ARE leaner, albeit maybe leaned out in areas not seen from this (i.e. legs, etc.). Yeah, the expression - Thor getting his battle face ready, LOL

~Rosie~

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You could have lost weight re food and water then, Al, but I doubt that was it, and I know you ARE leaner, albeit maybe leaned out in areas not seen from this (i.e. legs, etc.). Yeah, the expression - Thor getting his battle face ready, LOL

~Rosie~
    Yah this pic is really big and less sharp so you really can't compare, resize it by say 50% and then compare it to last weeks...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice job bro! You are killing it man and your arms look like freakin cannons!
    PES Representative
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Yeah bro, you look fantastic...loving the face btw.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

-19lbs from the start makes a big difference!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Late Update... Picts taken on Saturday 06/16/2012 - Last set of picts before our FINAL Picts!

www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    By MrKleen73 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM